Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yuki's Secret Base

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:54 am

mid-morning

Yuki's Secret Base 1028315-8-1307558340823_large

When the sleeping prince had finally awaken, he found himself lying in the grass. While it wasn't the comfort of his own bed, there was something about the smell of dirt and greenery that calmed his nerves.

Groggy and in a daze, he failed to remember exactly when he fainted out here. In truth, he really didn't care how it happened. All he had was the breathtakingly blue sky looming above him, and the scent of fresh produce nearby. Just as well. He didn't feel at all bewildered, for he was at ease in this field.

This secret garden was entirely his. She was the only exception. No one else knew about this place except for the two of them. When she wasn't around, he would confide in the flowers. Of course, he never actually talked with the plants, though Tohru would always say that it might do them some good.

It may, but he didn't want to risk the embarrassment, no matter how unlikely. Even though their enclosure was secluded and hidden, he still could never bring himself to verbalize with the vegetables. He thought he would look just so silly. It was bad enough that he even had a hobby like this.

But he did love tending to the garden. It was his pride, one of the few accomplishments he could acknowledge. Helping living organisms grow without destroying them was a great achievement to him. Rarely did a plant in his plot wilt because of neglect. He cared for each plant as if it were a child of his.

He would come out here when he wanted to take his mind off of all the stress and anguish that plagued his daily life. Gardening was very therapeutic for him. It was almost an essential.

Drowsily looking up at the clouds as they drifted by, he grimaced when he noticed that one nebula was suspiciously shaped like a cat. That feline-like brume reminded him too much of a feline-like brute. With a contemptible sigh, he forced himself to sit up against a tree.

For some reason, he felt weak. He reasoned that it was probably because he hadn't eaten all day. He would have picked a few strawberries to nibble on, but there was nothing in the garden that was ripe enough to harvest. He ignored the thundering growls in his belly, trying to enjoy the peace and quiet.

That moment of solace ended far too soon.

Suddenly, like a lightning bolt striking the earth, a violent cough ripped through his throat. His violet eyes went wide as he wheezed, hacking up a lung or two. He struggled to bate his breaths. Inhaling became a painful, vigorous task. It had been years and years since he last had an asthma attack. He thought he could at least forget all about his horrible health that made him suffer during his childhood, but he thought wrong.

Thrashing around on the ground like a fish out of water, he did his best to relax the muscles in his chest. His heart was desperately thumping hard against his rib cage. It hurt. It hurt a lot, and he was all alone. If only Tohru had tagged along this time, but she left to go shopping with her friends earlier.

Is this how it's going to end? Why haven't I transformed yet?! What's going on? Shigure, stupid cat, Miss Honda...Anybody, please.

He felt hopeless and scared; centimeters away from death, he was sure. In an attempt to soothe his panicking, he inwardly counted down to ten.

1, 2, 3, 4...5, 6, 7, 8...

POOF!

[FYI: Hey, love. ♥ Just letting you know, literally anyone could come in to rescue Yuki, so feel free to choose whoever you want. Could be Kyo, Haru, Hatori, doesn't matter! Enjoy and I look forward to reading your reply. :) ]

Last edited by Yuki Sohma on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:26 pm

The entire household was searching for Yuki.
When he didn't come home after school no one thought anything was wrong... the initial assumption being that he was out with Tohru, no one had even noticed his tardiness save for a jealous cat who sat fuming in the corner...

But then nightfall came and Tohru came home with out him...and then...morning.

And now in the mid afternoon the stupid rat was still missing.
The entire house was in a panic.
And in the need to escape from the craziness of the others, Kyo Sohma took his leave and headed to the mountains trying to find solace.

Stupid rat. He's probably out with that fanclub of his, being all prince like and charming. He thought as he walked down a path he'd never been down before.

Serves him right. Hatori will be pissed he ran away when he's supposed to have a check up. I do not want to be in his shoes when Akito finds out either...

It was then that he saw it...the flower garden in the middle of nowhere.
The prince, lonely, staring at the skies as if he'd just awoken.
His heart beat faster and his fists clenched as his eyes blazed.
Something about that stupid rat always made him just a little crazy.
It was as if an electric current ran down his spine.

"HEY! WHADDA YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' LYIN' AROUND OUT HERE DON'T YOU KNOW THAT---"

He stopped seeing him go into a coughing fit.
His heart dropped to the pit of his stomach and for a moment he could do nothing.

"Nonononono! THE HELL, YOU'RE NOT DYIN' ON ME RAT!!"

He ran as quickly as he could to the scene but it was too late, he'd already transformed.

How the HELL do I give CPR to a rat?!

He put the tiny mouse in his lap and rubbed its belly forcing the air out before putting his lips just barely to the others trying to breathe air into them. Panic causing his eyes to glaze with tears he'd never admit to. Allergies, duh.

"You idiot! You can't die!! I still have to beat you. I have to get into the family the right way, not like this. Breathe, damnit!"
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:31 pm

He was a small child again, lost in complete darkness. Frantically, he ran laps around a winding path that didn't seem to lead to anywhere; it just spiraled endlessly, sending him further into the abyss.

Someone called out to him and he stopped running, recognizing that voice immediately. It wasn't Akito who was shouting at him, or his mother, or his brother. It was the outcast of the Sohma family, of the zodiac; the ill-fated cat. His sworn enemy since birth.

That same voice was the one who would stir him out of unconsciousness time and time again. Just hearing the sound of Kyo's voice was enough to wake him when he was half-asleep. In this scenario, when he was practically half-dead, it was Kyo's venting that stunned him to life.

Just as he was blearily blinking out of insentience, a great puff of purple smoke surrounded the tiny rodent. When the fog faded away, he was no longer a rat, but a young man once again. As was customary of their curse, he was utterly exposed after the metamorphosis.

He gazed listlessly at his unlikely savior. To the ignorant passerby, this scene would have looked very...provocative. There he was, his head on Kyo's lap, and Kyo's mouth pressed against his. And he was naked.

The probability of another finding this garden was doubtful, so there was no need to worry. That was the least of his concerns at that moment. Fortunately, his erratic breathing was beginning to relax, thanks to Kyo's intervention.

If Kyo hadn't shown up... What would have happened?

He made no effort to push Kyo off, for he simply did not have the energy to. Coughing and choking on air took a lot of one's stamina, especially on an empty stomach. He felt a wave of gratitude wash up over him, but he didn't know how to express this to his proclaimed rival.

"Stupid...cat...How did you find me here?"

And why go through the trouble of saving me? You loathe my very existence, don't you?

For that instant, he held onto a glimmer of hope that Kyo really didn't hate him as much as he thought. When he came to, he caught a glimpse of a tear shimmer from those fiery eyes, but he might have imagined that.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:37 pm

It was about the time that Yuki became human again that he pulled back, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. His heart thudding in his chest as his eyes widened out of reflex.
Fuck...
Why did I not want to pull away?
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"You're alright...."

The breif moment of realization and relief showed on his face before he rubbed his hands over his face wiping it away.
His eyes narrowed suddenly at the other boys words and he crossed his arms as the hair bristled at the back of his neck. He looked over his naked form before his ears darkened and he pulled a blanket out of his pack throwing it over him.

"Some gratitude for just saving your life. You should be worshiping the ground I walk on rat."

He didn't bother to push him off, his face darkening in the onset of blush as he bristled more in annoyance.

What is this feeling?
Is it just hatered...or....

He ran his tongue over the fangs that had appeared and shook his head in annoyance pulling a loaf of fresh baked bread out of his pack.

"Eat. You look like your dying....idiot."

He bit his tongue until it bled mulling over his next words.

"Akito's angry with you...I'd stay out here until she cools down."
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:45 pm

"As alright as I'll ever be...with you here." He muttered halfheartedly, trying to keep up the icy facade.

With a tired sigh, he wrapped himself up in the warm blanket Kyo had procured. The kind gesture had made him blush, but his vulnerable countenance would go unnoticed in front of his greatest rival. It was a good thing the blanket obscured his features.

That was a close call...

Hesitantly, he took a chance to glance up at Kyo. He noted with interest that the redhead hadn't complained once or tried to shove him off his lap. Since there was no sign of true hostility, he opted to stay right where he was, resting his head on top of Kyo.

He closed his eyes for a moment, his mind swirling with thousands of thoughts that were too murky to decipher. A faint, yet genuine smile slowly formed upon his lips. Although the smile was invisible to Kyo, you could hear it when he spoke again.

"Thank you...I don't know what I...would have done...if you weren't conveniently prowling around..." He smirked at that last bit, his tone on the teasing side.

After a while, he ceased his dormancy to sit up on his own. He was shoulder to shoulder with Kyo. Rubbing his temple and feeling rather dizzy, he blinked in confusion at the loaf of bread Kyo was offering him. At first, he looked suspicious, but his appetite won over his skepticism.

He gave a nod of quiet appreciation, claiming the bread and a taking a huge bite from it. While he was chewing, he avoided Kyo's gaze as best as he could. Heat was rising up in his face again, and he didn't want Kyo to see.

"Mmm..." However, he could not hold back his grin. The bread tasted amazing. Hunger was the best spice, as they say.

Akito.

As soon as that name was mentioned, he felt too sick to eat anymore. At this, he finally did look at Kyo, misery plain in his eyes. Despite his apprehension, he held an air of aloofness. His voice remained calm, yet strained.

"Oh...Really? Hah, I wonder what's wrong with me this time...Ah, thanks for the warning, I guess." He thumbed over the texture of the bread absentmindedly, nodding as if to silently say he will definitely heed Kyo's admonition.

"And also for the bread." He added as an afterthought. It was strange to speak with Kyo so amicably. Yes, this was amicable for them. He didn't dislike it, it was just different. In fact, if he dared, he wondered if he...maybe...liked this. He was certainly glad that he wasn't alone in his secret base, despite the original idea behind this private area.

Without proper judgement, he leaned against Kyo, his head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:58 pm

He tensed when Yuki laid his head on him, his fingers clenching and unclenching as his stomach twisted into knots.

Is he messin' with me?!

"Yeah well...I wasn't lookin' for you or anything, I was running away. The whole house has gone crazy with you gone..."

He muttered and folded his arms over his chest looking anywhere but at the man on his arm.

"I thought you were with your fan club or somethin'..."

Eyes narrow, fangs cutting into his other teeth.

"Being molested or...just having fun. Maybe with Tohru...but then she came back and everyone freaked and..."

He flushed red and shook his head before rubbing the back of his neck. He looked up at the sky before looking over the other man.
He looked so fragile this way...
So delicate.

It was easy to see why everyone called him 'the prince'. With his silky hair and violet eyes his beauty was unsurmised.

No one can hurt him...
I'm the only one allowed to fight him

He gritted his teeth and looked away again flushing red.

"Yeah, ya know...whatever. I'll tell Akito I tied you to a tree. She hates me more anyway. You're good to go back when you want to."

He shrugged and glanced at him again, his next words falling half-heartedly in thought.

"You should put your clothes on before you get sick out here. You turn into a rat again and I'm going to have the urge to chase you."
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:57 pm

When he lifted his head from Kyo's shoulder, his cheek nuzzled against it unwittingly. He scooted away, but barely any distance was made between them. They were still in close proximity from each other, close enough to touch.

"Is that so?" He sighed, feeling a bit guilty. "No doubt I've worried everyone unnecessarily, especially Miss Honda. I'll have to apologize..."

His amethyst eyes became transfixed with the redhead.

I'm sure everyone was concerned, except for you. But unlike everyone else, you did come find me. Whether that was truly unintentional or not, I...I can't help but feel grateful, you stupid cat.

He continued to ponder and fume quietly, until the aforementioned stupid cat grumbled something else. He appeared to be modest and befuddled after he comprehended what Kyo had just said.

"My...fan club? Oh, them." He let out a derisive chuckle once the realization dawned upon him. "Don't be ridiculous. You know me. The last place I'd go would be anywhere alone with Miss Motoko Minagawa and the rest of that...fan club."

Their gazes met; gentle, violet eyes peered into the piercing red oculars.

He stared at Kyo for a long time. His eyes drifted over the line of Kyo's mouth, which was affixed with a scowl. Despite the intimidating expression, he thought the lips looked soft and good enough to kiss. With those fangs, however, a kiss that could turn rough and masticating.

I wouldn't mind it...

Wait, what the hell am I thinking? I'm getting way in over my head, here. Damn that Kakeru! All his babbling about switching teams has got me thinking nonsense.

As I've observed before, the resemblance he shares with my brother is uncanny and...irritating.

Simultaneously, the two boys flushed and deflected their scrutiny.

I wonder what he would say if he took a look into my mind, just now...
What if Kyo knew that I secretly admired him? Hmm...
Nah, he's too thick to realize it...

And I'm too much of a coward to tell him the truth...

His trajectories of contemplation stopped there. He threw a sideways glance towards Kyo, his eyes glowing wondrously with mischief.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He inquired whimsically, as he inconspicuously inched closer and closer to Kyo, until their lips weren't too far from clashing. A mysterious smirk was painted upon his face.

Unbeknownst to him, the blanket was no longer draped around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:02 pm

"Yeah well, at least you have a fan club."

He rolled his eyes and stared transfixed at a speck of dirt on the floor.
Look anywhere but at him.
Anywhere...
Just not at him...

It was when he heard the taunt that he looked up, his eyes narrowing into cat-like slits before going back to normal. He gritted his teeth the fangs cutting into his tongue as he surveyed the sight in front of him.
The blanket had dropped dangerously low, just covering the other boy...and the prince was getting closer.
His breath quickened and he swore inwardly as a temptuous fire coursed through his veins.

Don't look at him, idiot.
Just don't let him catch you looking...

His heart beat erratically in his chest and his fingers clenched cutting into his palms as he swore at himself.

Why the fuck do I feel like this?!
Why do I want to...

His eyes went into slits again as he fought the urge to jump him... to pin him to the ground.

To...

The sudden realization that he wanted something far more than to just win at the fight angered him and he pushed himself forward meeting the violet eyes of the other with a hunger he couldn't control.

Just close enough to touch he brought his face closer, as if to show he was accepting the challenge.

"Try me, rat."

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:12 pm

"Very well, cat." He said in a low murmur, with a smile so mischievous and placid.

Disregarding the old legends and traditions of their cursed clan, abandoning every law and decree set by Akito, he did what no previous rat would ever dream of. He grasped the front of Kyo's shirt, crushing their mouths together in an invidious kiss.

The world around them began to blur. His hands slithered underneath Kyo's shirt, fingertips skimming over the sensitive skin. He opened his eyes briefly, daring to look at his rival. They soon fell closed again, once more heat and intensity started to build up.

A battle for dominance was initiated. All these years, with Kyo picking fights, competing with him, but now...this was an entirely different sort of power struggle, one that consisted of tongues tangling together and tugging tufts of hair. He never lost to Kyo before, and he wasn't going to be one-upped by him now.

His fingers found their way up Kyo's chest to play and tease with a couple of rosy nubs. He brushed his thumbs over the nipples, before giving them a twist, while he kissed Kyo deeply. In the midst of their passion, he tried to straddle Kyo's hips, pinning him down into the grassy terrain.

That was when they finally broke the kiss. Aside from the adrenaline rushing through his veins, he faintly felt fear, like he would be breathless again. He was gasping and panting, but he felt more alive than ever before. He realized just how much he's wanted to kiss Kyo like that. The desire was far more greater than a passing thought of curiosity. A light blush dusted his cheeks after he got a hold of that epiphany.

He licked his lips, before leaning down into Kyo to whisper ardently into the redhead's ear.

"I know a way that we can make this interesting..."

What was wrong with me? Is Ayame somehow channeling his own sick, seductive flamboyancy into me?!

Normally, he was relatively passive, although he has been gaining some leadership skills as the student council president. But this was the first time he has shown this dominant side of him. He wasn't sure. All he knew was that Kyo was here, they kissed, he was sitting on top of him without any clothes on. They were out in the field where no one would catch them, and kissing Kyo, having Kyo kiss him back...

He wouldn't admit it, but he enjoyed it.

"We can either carry on like animals..." He smirks at the irony of his words, grazing his teeth along Kyo's earlobe. "Or we can make a game out of this, since I know how much you love trying to prove yourself."

He waited for Kyo's answer to his proposition, while trailing kisses down his rival's neck, nipping his collarbone none too gently when he grew impatient. He licked at the wound, smiling up at Kyo expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:04 pm

He was taken off guard by the kiss, eyes widening in shock as he fell back with Yuki on top of him. If he was planning to beat him with the element of surprise...he'd already won. He shuddered hands gripping onto the thighs of the boy on top of him as his body quaked with a pleasure he'd never before felt. The simplest touches coursed through his body like wildfire, waking up his soul and making him feel alive again.

W-What?! Is he...
How the...
HOW DID HE LEARN TO READ MINDS?! THE HELL---?!?
H-How does he know I want this?
He's fucking with me right?? Of course he is...
No one would ever...not with me.

It didn't take long for him to realize the rat wasn't letting up, and he relaxed slightly letting go of his apprehension and kissing him back with heated fervor.
Teeth and tongue meshed together the softness of the other boys lips clashing with the violent need to take as much of him in as he could at that moment.

When the kiss was broken he stared up at the beautiful boy holding him in place. His breath came and went as erratically as the beating of his heart and his eyes permanently fixed into slits the way they did when he was angry...only...this time anger was the last thing on his mind. Lust.
Lust making his head cloud and the spirit inside of him quake with need.
Goddamn that rat...
Why...? I want him so bad.

He gritted his teeth hoping the other wouldn't notice his obvious arousal with the entire situation he was in and he did his best to force a scowl as he stared up at him.

"Yeah, well...name it. What are the rules?"

He shuddered and his back arched slightly at the bite. Fighting back a lustful sound he turned it into a hiss and grabbed the other boys hair pulling him down enough to kiss him roughly.

"Who says I'm trying? I say if I win this one, it still counts and puts me in the zodiac." He gave a challenging grin looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:11 am

Just before he was about to speak again, he was cut off by Kyo's asperity. He let out a pained yelp when Kyo yanked at his silvery hair, his mewl becoming muffled once their lips meshed together. He moaned depravedly into the kiss, as his hands slowly slid down the other boy's torso.

When he pulled away from the rough, messy kiss, he wiped his mouth and had a look of amusement on his face. He smirked, softly dribbling his fingertips along Kyo's thigh.

"We'll see about that." He sat up and looked at Kyo beneath him, his head tilted to the side and his eyes narrowed, still wearing that devious little smile.

"You didn't let me finish..." He pressed his knee against Kyo's arousal, giving it a nudge. "As I was saying...The rules are simple."

He glanced down at his manhood, exposed and beginning to swell with pleasure right before his enemy's eyes. He bit his lip, as if trying to regain his nerve, and stroked his cock once in front of Kyo.

Looking up from his need to regard Kyo, he didn't break eye contact again. His smile appeared cool and confident, as if the game was already over before he even began to explain.

"To be blunt, the first one to feel release and cry out is the loser. We can take turns to try and rile each other up...by any means necessary." His smile grew, and for a moment, he looked as if he were explaining a child's game. His innocent and demure countenance at this moment was very misleading.

He brushed his lips against Kyo's teasingly, before he nipped at his lower lip.

"Is that clear? Are you ready to show me that you've actually got some self-control?" He grazed his teeth along Kyo's jaw, smirking.

Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:32 am

He stifled a moan when the fingers went to his thigh and then drew in a breath in a hiss as he fought the urge to moan when he put pressure on his arousal.

"Oh it is on rat."

He tried not to stare transfixed at the picturesque view in front of him...but it was like showing a cat a shiny new toy and then putting it just out of reach.
There was no way he'd not know it was there...even if he really tried to ignore it.

He shuddered in pleasure feeling lips and teeth on his own, sighing contentedly as he payed attention enough to hear the 'rules'.
He gave a smirk and grabbed his hands flipping them so he was on top.

"Yeah, yeah. You don't have to tell me twice...I'm goin' first."

He spoke with mock-exasperation. Trying to hide the fact that he was as excited about this concept as he was....
Trying to mask that finally he could live out this fantasy once and for all.

He pushed the other boy into the grass and grazed his teeth along his neck, running his tongue down the others chest. He nipped at the nipple, smoothing over the sting of sharp teeth by rolling his tongue over it and let go of the others hands sliding his own down his sides and grabbing his hips.
With one strong movement he brought him forward and smirking to himself he let his lips just very softly caress his inner thighs.
With a gentleness unbeknownst to even himself he grazed his teeth over the hipbone of the other boy and ran his lips just softly over his arousal.
His tongue darted out to taste the tip and he slid his hands up, rolling the peaked nubs of the other to hear the lude moans that came from his lips.

"So..."

He licked one solid line down his arousal and rubbed the tip tauntingly.

"I'm definitely going to win this, right?"
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:02 am

His temporary reign over dominance was disillusioned by Kyo's quick movements, and he held back a startled gasp when the tables had been turned. He hit the ground with a thud, but even so, his composure did not waver. He looked calm and ready to regain the upper-hand at any given opportunity.

Although he was quiet as a mouse (no pun intended), just his presence alone spoke volumes. With a glint in his eyes and a cool smirk, he voicelessly provoked Kyo.

This was, of course, before the cat executed his first ministration. His already lustfully glossy eyes became half-lidded, once Kyo's fangs lightly lacerated his skin with nips and pinches. He tried with all his might to focus on something unrelated to this erotic game he solicited, putting all his concentration into concealing any signs of obvious arousal.

He was beginning to understand that this wasn't very easy to do, as opposed to what he anticipated.

As Kyo was lolling his tongue over the afflicted nipple, he tightly shut eyes and stubbornly fought back a moan. While no raunchy sounds were finding an escape, his chest was rising and falling with bottled up exhilaration. Without even seeing what was happening, he could feel Kyo's lips dance over his thighs with a touch so gentle; a touch that seemed inexplicably stimulating in ways he could not fully grasp.

It was tantalizing, it was torturous, and worse! It made his body treacherous to the overwhelming temptations of desire. When Kyo's teeth grazed over his hip bone, he squirmed with pent up delight, and a shiver ran up his spine. For what it's worth, he remained silent.

That was before Kyo's mouth became acquainted with his cock. Just one lick down his member caused him to fail at feigning, at least slightly. An involuntary groan betrayed him, and his eyes flew open to glare at his opponent. His cheeks were flushed.

"A-Ahhnn--. Nnn..."

Apparently, obscuring your vision did not help to diminish the sensation of foreplay. If anything, it enhanced the experience, but that would be disadvantageous to him in this case. While this discovery may be useful later, he knew he had to act fast to overthrow Kyo. He must not give in.

He pasted on a smirk while he sifted through his options.
"Oooh, I wouldn't say that just yet."

Once he was graced with a suitable idea, he didn't spare another minute, even if he wanted to.

The strength of his legs reaped Kyo off the ground and knocked him over. He rolled to mount atop the redhead once again, smiling with a sense of accomplishment.

"Now, before we proceed, don't you agree that we should keep this fair?" He was indicating the clothes that Kyo still wore. After all, he himself had nothing on. His own clothing was forgotten and dirty somewhere, and he didn't care.

With a flourish, he grappled onto Kyo's shirt and tore it clean off his back. He leaned down to press his tongue against Kyo's ear, his soft hands glancing over his rival's abs. He nibbled his teeth across the outer shell of the cartilage, swishing his tongue up and down the lobe with care. While he swirled his tongue around Kyo's ear, he blew hot air into it, whispering.

"And another addition to the rules...When you say my name, the victory is mine...Just as you will be when I'm through with you."

He moved to graze a kiss over the connection between Kyo's collarbone and shoulder. He licked a line down Kyo's naval and tapped upon the button of his jeans with his tongue, before he worked on removing them with his teeth.

Soon, Kyo was left with only his boxer shorts on. He grinned and gently bit into the bulge protruding from the cottony fabric. He licked and nipped at his rival's arousal through the undergarment, his eyes drifting upward to meet with Kyo's gaze. He rested his chin in between Kyo's knees, smiling and quirking an eyebrow.

"If you happen to exclaim damn rat after I send you over the edge, I may not count that as a win."
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:05 pm

His breath quickened as the boy removed his shirt leaving him half naked and exposed to the cool earth beneath him. He gasped and stifled a moan as the silver haired prince removed the garment of clothing with his mouth. His back arched involuntarily in want and his eyes flashed with the need for control.

He caught his wrists and pulled him close with one quick tug giving a half smirk as he grazed his teeth over the pulse point in his neck.

"Yeah, yeah...I can play by those rules."

He put both of his wrists into one of his hands and flipped them so he was on top again, pressing him into the soft field of the strawberry patch. He gave a sharp grin and kissed his lips hungrily before letting his wrists go and sliding his own boxers off.

"Fair is fair. I'm sure as hell not a cheater."

He picked the silver haired boy up wrapping his legs around his waist as he smirked.

"Deal is you can't say my name, right? And if you do it's over and I win?"

He grazed his teeth over the shell of his ear and pushed him into a tree for support, his hands running up the others thighs.

"Then you better not say anything at all, 'cause I doubt you can win this one."

He gave him a cocky smile and ran his tongue down his chest in a line, grazing his teeth just over his navel as he picked him up further, pushing him into the tree and letting his legs wrap around his shoulders.
His hands ran up the other boys thighs and drifted over his abs as he licked a few taunting lines down his arousal before taking him in entirely sucking him in as his tongue swirled around the head.
He worked noiselessly except for the occasional lude sound or slight moan that came from his lips when he came up for air, his hold on the boy tightening so that he wouldn't lose control...and so that the boy himself would have more support.

When he was sure Yuki was reaching his limit he gave one final lick and wrapped his arms around the others waist letting him down and pushing him back into the clover, pinning him there.

He wiped his mouth catching his breath before kissing the other hungrily, nipping at his lower lip.

"Think you can do better your majesty?"

Oddly enough there was no malice in the way that he said it...
It was just something else to call him, and where the words tasted funny on his lips he didn't entirely dislike it.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:21 pm

His ascendancy was hindered once again by Kyo. While he was restrained by Kyo's grasp, he smirked indignantly, and endeavored to free himself from this submissive position. To no prevail, he ceased his struggling when Kyo attacked with that desirous kiss. For a moment, he refused to respond, but his inhibitions were futile.

Passion took over, as it usually did, and he was kissing Kyo with vicious fervor. He groaned as he sucked on his rival's lower lip, arching his body to be closer to Kyo. A lust-filled sigh escaped when the kiss broke, and he laid there in the strawberry patch with a blush that was just as red.

Sprawled out in the dirt, he gave Kyo a daring look and a satisfied smirk.
"I'm glad to know you hang on to my every word. You listened. Impressive."

Unexpectedly, Kyo lifted him up off the ground, and he refrained from showing how much it surprised him. He wrapped his arms around Kyo's neck, watching his eyes through a sideways glance.

Kyo pinned him against a tree. Renewed excitement engulfed him. He didn't relent his hold on Kyo, feeling warm tingles from every place that the redhead touched.

"You know, you talk big, but I wonder if you can actually deliver." He quipped smoothly, while trying to suppress a moan.

His gaze became narrow when Kyo descended upon him, worried that his pleasure will be known soon. He tried to pretend to not like this and that, opting for an apathetic expression. However, he gritted his teeth and his eyes glared with animosity, for his primal instincts were kicking in. His manhood was becoming engorged with obvious arousal; pre-cum beaded at the head.

Oh, Kyo could deliver. His hips feebly bucked into Kyo's mouth, and it was apparent that he was trying to hold back. It felt too good, in yet somehow not enough. The hot, wet sensation was enough to make him whimper and mewl softly.

"N-Nnn...Ahh...Uhmm...N-No!! I can't...Not now." Not before that idiot!!

Think of something! QUICK! Anything to kill the boner...Uh, dead babies. Mm, c-cold showers.

Akito in a frilly sundress and a straw hat.

He took a deep breath and shuddered. That was a close one, dammit. Why my body is so receptive to him, I have no idea.

When they both tumbled back into the grass, he looked up at Kyo. He was still holding onto him, curiously enough. They were so close, that he could feel Kyo's hot breath. They were so close, skin to skin. He feared that it wouldn't be long before the cat turned him on again.

He quirked a half-smile when Kyo addressed him as majesty. Suddenly, he shoved Kyo off and swiftly grabbed him from behind.

"You're so cute when you're over-confident." He teased, whispering. There was at least some truth in that statement.

Thanks to some quick strategic thinking, he found his tie and twirled it around his fingers, before using it as makeshift blindfold. He clasped it over Kyo's wild crimson eyes, smirking to himself. He slipped some string that was hiding away in the pocket of his pants. A student council president always needed to be prepared, you know. With the string, he pulled Kyo's wrists from behind and bounded them together. He made sure the knot was tight.

"I may believe in rules, but I never said I was opposed to pulling a few strings to make things easier."

He nuzzled Kyo's neck, placing tender kisses along it, and downward until he was at his shoulder blade. He grazed his teeth over his collarbone, while his arms embraced around Kyo's frame. With long, slender fingers, he administered the most sensual massage for Kyo's back. His hands flitted up and down Kyo's spine, gently drawing invisible patterns.

He kissed and licked every bone that could be seen beneath the taut flesh. murmuring witty repartee, after repartee. His hands drifted to Kyo's chest to circle around peaked nipples. He played and fondled with the nubs, before his caress fondled around his waist and along his length.

He grinned over Kyo's shoulder, where his head was now perched, and he let his fingers work their magic. His fingertips stroked the underbelly of Kyo's cock, pressed into the slit, and coddled his balls with an agonizing sort of gentleness. Then, he relinquished his gentle touch and adopted an uncharacteristic roughness, pumping Kyo's arousal with velocity.

"If only you could see yourself right now...So..."

He trailed off and stopped smirking, unsure of how to finish the sentence. Kyo, especially as he looked so strangely vulnerable, looked so irresistible. And somehow, even while he was currently in control, he felt weak. Just the sounds Kyo was making and the sight of his arousal in turn aroused him. He felt his self-control diminishing.

He had slowed his pace, but still rubbed Kyo's member, ghosting his fingers up and down the heated flesh.

"Kyo..." Dazed with desire, he didn't know what he had just done. He threw away his chances of winning, he gave up his spot in the zodiac, he basically admitted defeat, despite being the one in the lead. After he realized what he said, he hoped it went deaf to Kyo's ears.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:22 pm

When the tie went over his eyes he instinctively went to fight it, but then the rope went around his wrists holding him in place. He opened his mouth to protest but any ideas of refusal to cooperate vanished from his mind when he felt the soft lips on his skin.

A moan fell from his lips and he backed into the kisses trying to get closer, his heart beating erratically and his breath falling into short pants. His back arched as the skilled fingers worked over his skin and he moaned pressing into the ground.

It was when the soft hands of the prince began working his arousal first soft and then with hard strokes that his toes curled in bliss. His head clouded and he bit his tongue swearing.

Fuck...I'm going to lose to the rat...I'm...going...to...
I don't care...I...
He's so....nnnhh...

He flushed red at the comment of how he looked as he imagined Yuki in a similar state. He moaned as the fingers ghosted over flesh, wanting more.

"Yuki..."

FUCK. I blew it.

Wait... he...

He suddenly gave a faint laugh, skin still tingling with arousal.

He said it at the same time.

"Tie...I'll beat you next time."
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:56 pm

His countenance became the perfect hybrid of amusement and bemusement. A smile was tugging at the corner of his mouth; a chuckle was desperate to chime out. His arms slacked their hold around Kyo's waist as he draped over the redhead's shoulder. He buried his head in the crook of Kyo's neck, breathing in his scent.

"S-So it was..." He tried to keep his voice steady and dignified, but he was about ready to collapse.

This whole sultry situation had left him flustered with a painful hard-on that wouldn't let up this time. Tousling in the garden underneath a sun that was beaming from behind fleecy clouds; it was picturesque and everything about this afternoon had been pleasing to all five senses.

He lifted his head up and worked on unraveling the restraints. Then, he coaxed Kyo to turn around and face him. He softly touched his arm, and with the other hand, he removed the blindfold from Kyo's petrifying red eyes. Just the sight of him made his heartbeat sing an avid song.

"Kyo..." I don't hate you, you know.
Is what he would like to say, but he hesitated.

I don't know why it had to always be that way, but...
In truth, I idolize you. I wish I could be you.
Be apart of you.

"You're such a foolish cat." He said, crushing their lips together before Kyo could respond.

He kissed him tenderly, tangling his hands into Kyo's orange mane, giving it an affectionate tug. He put all the love and admiration into that kiss until they were breathless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuki's Secret Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's Secret Base   Yuki's Secret Base Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuki's Secret Base
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: FRUITS BASKET :: Sohma Estate-
Jump to: