Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shibuya, Three Months Later~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zexion

Zexion

Shibuya, Three Months Later~ Empty
PostSubject: Shibuya, Three Months Later~   Shibuya, Three Months Later~ EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:06 pm

A ghostly figure perched on the roof of the WildKat Coffee House looking down on the passersby of Cat Street.
His mind overflowing with the thoughts of the living the day had flown by, stilling only as it turned to night.
The sound of voices and thoughts of others dulled and droned into the hollow noise of car alarms and late night advertisements. The hours passed until only a few remained, not a one of them noticing the humanoid beacon, glowing brighter than any sign, on the top of the WildKat Cafe.
Not a one of them realizing just how large their tiny world actually was.
None at least, but Hanekoma.

The older man exited the shop, locking its doors and looking up at the ethereal being above.

"You really haven't been down from there all day? Moping gets you nowhere, you know."

The fallen angel wasn't the least bit surprised when he received no response from the other.

"Look, if you want to talk to him I can arrange something...and I think I know the answer to that so I'm just going to go ahead and set something up for you whether you like it or not."

The glowing being gave a heavy sigh and dulled a bit earning him a knowing smile from the former angel.

"Hey, humans are complicated. If you want to do things right with him, be patient...Though I've got to say I am amused. I think this is the first time I've ever seen you in love."

The glowing figure trembled as if writing off the sentiment and Hanekoma answered with a warm laugh.

"Alright, alright! Don't give me that look. If you want to see him I think you know exactly where to go. I'll go ahead and get lost, just in case things turn out for the better."

He winked as if they shared some intimate secret, causing the being to glow brighter as if he were laughing and yet rolling his eyes at the same time.
The ex-angel raised a brow glancing over to the form in front of him.

"Better lose your true form though. You know he can't see you like that, now that he's alive."
He paused a moment thinking to himself, his lips pressed together in deep thought.

"Or...can he...?"

He shook his head adjusting his sunglasses as he extended his wings. Shooting into the air he shook his head eyeing him.

"I hope you didn't do what I think you did." He gave a slight smirk thinking about it and shrugged.

"Gotta say it makes for an interesting game though. I put the message out for your proxy. He knows my style enough to know that you'll be in town. See ya later, Josh."

Hanekoma flew off, specks of stardust floating to the ground before disappearing and leaving the other completely alone.

A breeze swept the city and the translucent being shuddered disappearing and reappearing at the statue of Hachiko. Stilling himself he heard the familiar laughter of the players he'd once had in his game. Watching them walk by, laughing...holding hands...eating ice cream and having fun...
A twinge of something he couldn't comprehend shot through his core.

Jealousy...

Am I...Jealous?

He searched the group for Neku and spotted him walking just a bit further away from the others, looking distracted by a painting on a billboard nearby.

Hmmm?

He glanced at the billboard recognizing it as Hanekawa's work. Something only he and Neku would understand. An open invitation to go to that place.

Interesting choice Hanekoma...
You really want us to meet there?
He really will have to trust his partner...

Still, he was amused to watch Neku excuse himself from his friends, passing Hachiko and moving onward. Shiki, being more persistent and wanting to come, but Neku writing her off and telling her he had to get home early.
Turning into a ball of light he shot into the air re-appearing in front of CAT's wall in Udagawa.
His light dimmed and he became human, calling himself into the real world.

A risk.

Trust your partner.

There were so many reapers and players that wanted him dead, and killing his human form would be an easy way to do it...still...
Seeing Neku again had suddenly become more important than all of Shibuya.

He felt the presence of the other before he could see him, and closed his eyes savoring that feeling. He reached out, touching the wall in front of him as if it held some sort of special warmth, smirking slightly as he spoke for the first time to the one he had betrayed.

"You'll have to forgive CAT....

....He seems to think I'm lonely."

He turned around, the sly cat-like smile reaching his lavender eyes as he looked over the other. He moved towards the orange haired boy in the way a hunter would stalk its prey before leaning in dangerously close and pulling one headphone away from his ear to whisper into it.
He laughed a bit speaking in a sultry tone as his lips brushed the others ear.

"Or worse...he thinks I'm in love."

He leaned back letting the headphones go and ran a finger under the others chin tilting it up and peering into the ice blue eyes with interest.

"What would you do if he was right, Neku?"

He smirked, his eyes glowing with both amusement and need.

"Could you love someone like me?

I'm dying to know."

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Three Months Later~   Shibuya, Three Months Later~ EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Before any of them knew it, the Hachiko Statue had become a significant landmark, a place where they all could congregate. Even as night was approaching, many pedestrians were still mingling and flocking about. He had to keep up with the others, lest he get lost in the crowd. The others; his friends.

In the first time of his life, he's allowed more than one person into his circle, into his world. Ironically enough, he met these new companions of his while he was dead. When they were all dead.

Really, he's never been the kind of guy to have dozens of buddies hanging off of him. Never has he ever been popular or outgoing. Sure, he may have had some close acquaintances who he didn't mind associating with in the past. Not to mention, he had that one best friend who made him lose all trust and faith in humanity, who made him believe that forming any bond with another would only cause him grief. Hold him back.

But he's changed. He's risen above his bitter isolation and expanded his world, forging relationships and letting his guard down. He's opened up little by little, broadening his horizons. However, it hasn't exactly been easy. Not yet. After all, only months ago he was still a brooding loner. While he's never been happier, it will take some time to get used to the feeling of acceptance and conviviality, since he's shunned these sentiments for so long.

For the most part, his days in Shibuya are as buoyant as can be. Except, every so often, he would pick up traces of thoughts that weren't his own. The words that would echo through his head were merely hazy fragments, but sometimes they were so crystal clear it would send him in shock. He tried to not let it bother him much. What was more worrying was the flicker of Noise that would travel by his peripheral vision.

Even worst than that, he has this vexatious weight crushing down on his chest, a sensation that something is amiss. He doesn't have to ponder so deeply to find the source of this lingering pain. He doesn't want to admit the reason out loud, afraid that it will consume him. He won't deny how true it is. He has not the slightest clue what to do about it, as it eats away at him day by day.

Every day, he stops by the Hachiko Statue. Whether solo or with company, he visits that spot without fail, hoping to catch a glimpse of those silvery tresses and that devious smirk. Every day, his disappointment grows, but he doesn't dare show it. He wouldn't be able to comfortably explain to Shiki, not even to Rhyme, and certainly not Beat. Beat wouldn't understand. He hardly understands all these complicated emotions himself.

Joshua...

Joshua, that lying sonofa--

Suddenly, a chill in the air wrapped around his neck like a thread, urging him to glance up at the darkening sky. His eyes gleamed over a billboard in the distance, which had the telltale signs that CAT had struck there with an assortment of spray paint.

He was in awe for a moment or two, completely forgetting everything around him. He gazed at Hanekoma's latest masterpiece, ignoring the calls of his friends. Something in the design had inspired him to disappear to his favorite sector in Shibuya. The art was speaking to him, literally. Blatantly, it was persuading him to go to Udagawa, where CAT's great mural stood.

Taking a breath, he snapped out of his trance and gave a noncommittal nod to his group. He hesitated, and then said, "Uh, hey. I just realized...I gotta go. Sorry. Catch you all later!"

With that, he hurried to the streets that would lead him to the panorama, knocking all obstacles out of his path. He jogged up the final steps with urgency, until he made it to the top, and when he did, his eyes went wide with surprise.

Standing by the wall, as elegantly as ever, was his killer. Yes, and at the same spot where he had died, too. A thousand burning bullets of relief, joy, and anger pierced into his core. He was left speechless and immobile. Luckily, it was the smartass himself who initiated the impeding conversation.

Thank god...Oh. Hah.

His internal joke had brought him a slither of amusement, but that quickly washed away, being replaced with a stirring of anticipation. He crossed him arms, looking calmer than he was on the inside. It was definitely Joshua up ahead, no doubt about that.

"...So, are you? If so, that's your own damn fault." Although he meant to sound callous, there was no bite to his statement at all, only a hint of sadness. "I've wanted you to-- I mean, you should have met up...with us."

At this point, he didn't know if he was going to faint from being so overwhelmed or run up and slam Joshua into that wall, breaking down all the restraint he's had to muster. So many weeks he's been longing for answers, refusing to write Josh off as just a figment or a memory. He feared he would never get the chance to give Joshua a piece of his mind, to see him again after all they've been through.

Joshua was sauntering closer and closer. Without comprehending how, all the insults he's been salvaging dried up on his tongue, dissolving into nothing. The look Joshua was giving him made him feel cornered, though he had miles he could run. He made no such effort to escape, standing his ground, becoming lost in those glistening oculars. He could swear, when Joshua's lips grazed over his ear, his entire body was slapped with a shiver.

When the words that were whispered into his ear reached coherency in his mind, his face immediately heated up into a prominent blush. He gritted his teeth to withhold a shudder, bending his head down to hide the evidence that he was embarrassed. That was, until the Composer coaxed him to see eye to eye.

He forced himself to let out a short laugh, scoffing indignantly. Finding a retort, a reproach, anything proved to be difficult. "O-oh yeah? I...Firstly, I would hold an intervention for Mr. H, assuming he's had one too many cups of java, not thinking...straight. Then, I'd think you would be out of your mind to be in love...with me. And then I would admit myself into a mental hospital."

Because, if that is true, I feel the same way...making me just as insane as you.

He thought it would be best to shove Joshua off, not even caring if this boy was actually a divine being with capabilities he couldn't even imagine. The nearness of Joshua was intoxicating somehow, a sense of nonsensical comfort that he'd been thirsting for all these past few months. He wanted Joshua to be right by his side, not leave, not vanish into wisps of light. He wanted Joshua to stay solid, stay as something he could touch and feel, hear and see.

Unable to control the pent up affection that was strengthening within, he boldly nudged Joshua in the side with his elbow, not giving two shits about the consequences. If they remained so close like that for even a second more, he didn't know what his impulses would make him do or say. He tried to got a hold of himself.

"What is this really all about anyway? You pull yet another trick on me, fade away into the heavens, or what the hell ever. I-I haven't seen you since...Hmph. Love me? Me love you? Pffft! Just another ruse, right? Besides...You're a god or something. Aren't you supposed to love all of mankind?" He sighed heavily, chuckling and grimacing after his tirade was finished. He looked around, although nothing else was really all that interesting to look at, save for the mural and the being in front of him.

"So...There can't be any real special fascination with just me, can there? I already did your bidding once...Wh-What do you want from me?" He almost yelled, certainly felt like screaming. He was trembling, fighting back tears, the same tears that came spilling when he woke up in the scramble abruptly for the last time.
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Three Months Later~   Shibuya, Three Months Later~ EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:37 pm

His smirk grew and his eyes glowed an eerie violet as he stepped back tilting his head and surveying the other.

"You really think I could just blend in?"

He reached out and touched the other his fingertips caressing the smooth skin of his arm. He smirked slyly and watched his reaction as he looked him over.

"I can read your thoughts you know...it hasn't been that long since you've played my game."

His fingertips stopped skimming his arm landing on his hand and he took his hand in his intertwining their fingers, wantingly. He avoided the question leaning into him and smirking deviously.

"Tell me Neku....you've been able to see them haven't you? The noise. I bet you've even seen me before. The real me. Don't you still see random strangers with black wings? Why do you think that is?"

He laughed lightly like he was making a funny joke and then brought their interlaced fingers to his lips, grazing his teeth over one of the random digits there.

"I mean, you're alive...you have a pulse. All of your living friends can see you. So why then can you still see the UG?"

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Three Months Later~   Shibuya, Three Months Later~ EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:05 am

Instantly, when that hand breezed over his skin, he felt a pleasurable warmth that he stubbornly wanted to be rid of.

(The nerve of this guy!)

He tensed up, yet he didn't swat Joshua's arm away, allowing the touch to tantalize him. He looked incredulous for a brief moment, before glaring daggers aimed for Joshua.

(Shit...!! Shitshitshit. GET OUT OF MY HEAD, ASSHOLE. Dammit...Yeah, he knows.)

(He knows that I rather kiss him than kick his ass right now and that I lo-- tch!)

His eyes never wavered, never dared stray from Joshua. He tried with all his might to keep his head clear from any inkling that would give him away. His thoughts were just the ammo Joshua needed, so he had to cut off the source as best as he could. He hissed a curse, trying to pull away from Josh, but gave up. Instead, he held Josh's hand tightly, not letting him out of his sight. He gasped--
quirking an eyebrow.

"You...You know about that? Yeah, why? Why can I still see the UG, if not only just faintly? I don't understand any of it at all. I don't think Shiki and the others are still affected by it like me...I have my theories, but I want to know. Everything. You have to tell me, Josh. Please."

He smirked leaning into him, pulling his arm up to his lips and just grazing his pulse point as he kissed his wrist.

"You really want to know? Hehehehe." He let his hand go and moved to lean against the wall surveying the other with amusement.

"Why do you think I'd still let you see my world?"

He leaned into him, pushing off against the wall to stare into those ice blue eyes with a devious smirk.

"If you come back with me I might tell you why you're so special..." He ran a finger over his lips before leaning against the wall smirking slyly. "But Hakekoma would be upset if I brought you back." He tilted his head and sighed glancing off into the distance.

"You're the only part of Shibuya I find interesting, Neku." He glanced back at him replacing the sigh with his trademark smirk. "Don't you think I should be allowed to have at least that much fun?"

He had been so fired up and riled up, that he didn't pay any attention to what Joshua was doing to him. It only took just the gentle touch of Josh's lips dancing across knuckle, all balled into a fist. He relaxed in spite of himself when Josh grazed teeth along his wrist. He narrowed his eyes with a mock look of disdain, though his ears were red. The blithe laughter that he swore he didn't miss was sweet ominous music to him.

The close proximity made him gulp, covering it up with a grumpy grunt when Joshua peered into him. No doubt, the Composer was picking apart his brain with skilled, imaginary appendages. An actual finger ghosted over his lower lip, which made him inadvertantly gasp in a wanton manner. He scowled, eying Joshua up and down warily.

"Tch...Might, huh? And why should I allow that? You that bored?"

He gave a genuine smile and leaned forward smirking slyly at the other. "Who said anything about bored?" He ran a hand through Neku's hair pushing his headphones off and letting them clatter to the ground. "Listen to me Neku....I don't just go after anyone. Your the first person I've ever been interested in..." He tilted his head curiously.

"To Hanekoma's wishes, I won't kill you again...but.... I
wont ever let you forget the UG either."

I dont want you to forget me he thought forgetting the other boy still had the faint ability to read minds.

"I'm not giving you an option Neku...You'll help me whether you want to or not." He leaned forward looking him in the eyes before closing his own and kissing him deeply, ignoring the protests from the other as he did. Pulling back for air he sighed breathlessly looking into the ice blue eyes.

"I missed you."

Seeing the candid smile on the Composer's face had made his own appearance less sharp and unforgiving, to a much softer and wistful countenance. He had no reason not to trust Joshua, even after all that transpired. That much was certain. He felt obstinate, masking how much he wanted to reunite with the other with harsh actions and words. A faint blush dusted his cheeks and he scoffed, hiding a smirk.

"Aw, thanks. How generous of you." He teased sarcastically. Then, without much warning, there was a slight disturbance; his headphones dropping to the ground, startling him just a tad. He no choice but to listen to Josh, and he was all ears. He blinked and stared dumbfounded at Joshua, feeling his heart beat faster by the second.

(Forget? I couldn't even if I tried. You're...)

"Huh?"

He was tongue-tied by this whole confession.

(You are confessing to me, right? Good. Then I...I, too...But I don't get any say in this? Yep, you're definitely the jerk I know and...love--)

Before any other thought could be created, he was pulled in for the most enticing kiss he's ever experienced, in fact, his first. He muffled a shocked complaint and a couple of colorful words went unheard of, but soon he was too absorbed in the sensation of their lips meshing together heatedly, tongue trashing for dominence, his mouth opening invitingly. He groaned huskily into the kiss, grabbing onto Josh by the collar of the dress shirt.

When they broke for, Joshua had somehow ended up pinned the beautifully painted brick wall behind them during the passion of their exchange. He was just as out of breath as Josh, stroking his fingers through the others gorgeous ashen locks, silvery like threads of moonlight.

(I've always wanted to that...)

He pressed their foreheads together, caressing Josh's jawline. He was unable to hide his grin.

"Pffft. I missed you too, idiot."

He couldn't hide the shudder of pleasure that coursed through them. The relished feeling of being pinned to the wall did numbers on him that he couldn't even imagine. His eyes half-glazed with passion looked over the red-head with interest and he let out a slight chuckle as he clung to him supporting himself as he caught his breath.
'
"Neku..." he leaned forward sucking on the vein in his neck, grazing it with his teeth as he pressed against him letting out a slight moan. There was so much he wanted to ask him that was lost in the clutter of his mind at that very moment. A faint gasp escaped his lips as he let himself go and he daringly grazed his fingers under the others shirt as if asking permission to continue. He chuckled nipping his ear playfully as his fingertips ran over his abdomen.

"You missed me too?....Prove it." He gave a smirk and let his hands graze a bit higher, circling the nipples underneeth his shirt and drawing him closer by sucking on his lower lip.

"What? What is it?" He asked quielty, gently.

"N-Nnh, Yoshiya..." He muttered, saying the name like it was a delectation he'd been craving. He leaned forward, backing Josh into the mural, cacooning him in his embrace. He sensed that there was something on the other's mind, but he wasn't sure what. He nuzzled against the other, kissing over his temple to silentlly permit Josh access.

He moaned softly as his ear, which was surprisingly quite sensitive, was nibbled by Joshua. He felt butterflies flutter in the pit of his stomach, a tingly feeling once Josh's touch ventured underneath his clothes. His breath hitched when Josh had found his nipples, gasping in both alarm and pleasure.

"A-Ahhn...Hey..." He winced at the bite on his lower lip, relishing in the slight pang.

He rolled his eyes and gave Joshua a quick, sensual kiss, letting it trail to the boy's earlobe.

(Of course I do...Isn't it obvious?)

"Heh, this sounds like another freakin' mission. Do I have a time limit to prove it, your holiness?"

He smirked slightly at the snarky tone and chuckled to himself at the new title the other had given him.

"24 hours...and you have to keep proving it to me the entire time if you want to stay in my good graces." He nipped his ear and slid his hands out from under his shirt, willing himself to step away...FUCK it was hard to do. He wanted Neku so badly at this very moment....at every moment.

"Mmm...Neku. If you love me too, you'll meet me here tomorrow and accept my proposition." He picked up the headphones and smirked slyly holding onto them and walking backwards, a glowing light surrounding him as he began to dematerialize. "I'll be holding onto these to make sure I get you back."

Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya, Three Months Later~   Shibuya, Three Months Later~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Shibuya, Three Months Later~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: TWEWY :: Shibuya-
Jump to: