Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day 1 - Date with Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Day 1 - Date with Death Empty
PostSubject: Day 1 - Date with Death   Day 1 - Date with Death EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Waking up in the comfort of his own bedroom was more astonishing than alleviating, oddly enough. He didn't even remember falling asleep. The last recollection he could glean was -- of course. He shouldn't be the least bit surprised, and he wasn't. This abrupt acceleration of events did occur at the end of each day when he was a participant in the Game, three times in a row.

At least he didn't end up awkwardly sprawled out in the scramble, he thought with a wry grin. He smiled earnestly for a moment as he stretched, thinking about what happened last night. With all the speed and stamina he could compel in his scrawny legs, he propelled himself to Udagawa, to CAT's inspirational mural.

As fate would have it, he didn't only find an aesthetic wall waiting for him at the end of the line. A stunning, cunning creature stood beside his favorite spectacle. The boy he saw was work of art, too. Just the sight of his former partner evoked many emotions to bleed out of him, though he tried to keep the bulk of it at bay.

And they spoke after what seemed like an eternity, exchanging a few verbal barbs, and engaging in witty banter like they used to. They shared more than just words, Joshua being even more intrusive and handsy than usual. Blushing faintly and frowning thoughtfully, he reached up to touch the spot on his ears that still burned with Joshua's caress.

Cognizance was drifting back to him, and he realized his headphones were gone. Before, he would have felt so naked without them. Now, he was beginning to drown himself with the endless loop of tunes less and less, taking a preference to listening to the natural music Shibuya created.

Ah, that's right. Those 'phones ended being my entry fee...Pffft.

He grazed his fingers across his lips, closing his eyes to relive their first kiss. For the sake of being able to see Joshua again, he can pretend he misses his headphones. In reality, they were just an excuse to follow through with Joshua's invitation, not that he would even think of declining the proposal anyway.

Tch, these mind games never get old for him, do they? But I'll show him. It's my chance. I'll prove to him that he was indeed missed, and...I'll just win. I'm full of win, after all.

With confidence and determination, he rolled out of his bed and into the shower, preparing for a rather interesting mission. A few minutes later, he's got a towel wrapped around his waist, his orange hair is sticking up in every direction, and a tooth brush is protruding out of his mouth. He's staring perplexedly at an opened drawer, filled with clothes of various styles and brands.

Now, the question is...What the hell do I wear?

More time passes by as he's rummaging through his wardrobe. Assembling an outfit to impress somebody was difficult beyond belief. The only person he could think of who would gladly assist him in this predicament would be Shiki, though he didn't feel like calling her after he bailed out on them yesterday. Plus, as she told him the day before, she was going to be out of town with Eri. It was up to him.

Anything too flashy hurt his eyes, anything too fancy pissed him off. He sighed and grumbled, looking desperately at his cell phone for the time. Eventually, he decided to dress like whatever, putting on pair of skinny jeans and a nice shirt. His hair was magically spiked to perfection, defying gravity better than any other loser wannabe hero out there. He may not have been the first to wear it in this style, but he was the best. Or so he wanted to believe, if not to just get him out of the door and down to Udagawa before 24 hours were up.

Soon, he was sprinting through the hustle and bustle that was Shibuya, the mid-morning air a bit cool. It was definitely autumn. As he was running and shoving past the crowds, shouting out apologies and greetings that were more assaulting than polite, he thought about Joshua. He hasn't stopped thinking of Joshua. He hopes that he hasn't kept the Composer waiting for too long. But if he has, the God would have to deal.

And really, he could not hide the fact that he was excited and anxious about this pseudo-mission-rendezvous-with-Joshua thing. It was so obvious. Beat even called him out on it on the street he was crossing, wondering if he was of a sound mind, looking so ridiculously happy. Smiling, he simply told Beat to shut up, waving at Rhyme who was right by her brother's side. She just gave him a knowing wink, luring Beat away.

Finally, he was back at Udagawa, nearly out of breath. He inhaled and exhaled to calm his nervousness, climbing the stairs to the mural. His face fell when he found no beautiful prissy boy standing there like last night, a fleeting feeling of discouragement choking him. He refused to jump to conclusions, waiting there patiently by the wall that was marred wondrously with color.

Minutes go on.

"Oh, great...Did I just get...stood up?"

Where are you?
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 - Date with Death   Day 1 - Date with Death EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:05 pm

A familiar giggle echoed in the air as a bright ball of light drifted down behind the orange-haired boy. Kissing the ground it formed and dulled until the silver haired child stood right behind him. Smirking slyly and leaning in he spoke into his ear as he held out the headphones on one finger.

"And what if I had? Scared you wouldn't get these back?"

He gave him a sly smirk stepping out from behind him, violet eyes flashing with amusement as he watched the other intently.

"Or did you just miss your dear, dear partner?"

The smirk widened as he walked backwards meeting the wall and pushing off against it as his expression lit with a familiar humor.

"Sorry I'm late, trouble at... work."

Though he said it with a mocking lightness, only Neku would understand the full weight of those words. There had been trouble in the UG...and trouble in the RG...all of Shibuya was unstable and he was sure the other had started to feel it all around them.

Not giving any time for the full weight of those words to sink in, he leaned against the wall and nodded to the other beckoning him near without words and looked over the other.

"I think this is the first time I've seen you dressed up, Neku. I'm impressed."

As if having a second thought he pulled something out of his pocket and flicked it at his former proxy to catch. When Neku caught it he'd see a pink player pin.

"Here, I brought you a gift. We are playing a game, right?"

His smirk widened again and he stuck his hands into his pockets letting his back touch the cold pavement behind him.

"Hmm...so should we go out, or would you rather just finish what we started?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 - Date with Death   Day 1 - Date with Death EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Upon hearing that mirthful chuckle, all the sourness and asperity was promptly drained from his countenance, gasping when he felt Joshua's presence overshadowing him. His shoulders relaxed once the other got closer, his expression becoming the very picture of indifference, though this was all a jest. He shot a glance at Joshua, a calm smile upturning his frown.

"I'm terrified," he said, the statement just dripping with sarcasm. The next few words were genuine, and although he didn't want to show how worried he really was, Joshua could tell he was relieved. "Glad you decided to grace me with your presence. I know the grand Composer rarely gets a break from scheming and tinkering."

Crossing his arms over his chest, he rested his back up against the mural, holding Joshua in his line of vision. Not needing Joshua to explain any more than what was necessary, he gave a curt nod and a laugh.

"Don't sweat it, honey. I know running a city with your dainty little hands must not be an easy task." He only delivered the snark knowing Joshua wouldn't mind, likely to return it with interest. He didn't mean to sound insensitive, speaking like this just came naturally.

Of course, Joshua had this way with words that had quite an effect on him, a tendency of making his skin crawl. Shifting irritably and looking off into the distance after he was complimented, he blushed and muttered something under his breath.

"Ah, you're just saying that..." As if being pulled by a gravitational force, he scooted beside Joshua, almost leaning into him. Just the slightest bit of contact caused an electric tremor of attraction to dance up his spine.

Before he could say anything else, a pink pin was flung towards him, and he caught it with ease. He quirked an eyebrow, studying the pin, and looking to Joshua for answers.

"A gift?"

Aw, fuck. Now I feel like crap. I should have gotten those roses that lady was selling on the street...But a pin? Wonder what it does...Not like pins do me much good in the RG. Not sure if the color suits me, either...

"Ah, um...Well. I...Wh-Whatever is good with me." He stammered, flipping the pin and tacking it on to the end of his shirt. He gazed at Joshua from the corner of his eye, reaching out to grasp onto his hand, intertwining their fingers together after he kissed the top of it to his lips. "Anywhere, nowhere...As long as you're here with me, Joshua." It was barely spoken in a whisper, though every bit of it was sincere.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 - Date with Death   Day 1 - Date with Death EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:24 pm

His smirk widened a bit as his fingers were entangled with the others and his violet eyes shone with wonder as he spun around leaning into him. Something about the term of endearment he used, sarcastic or not, made his skin electrify with excitement.

"Hmmm...and you think you could do my job without breaking a nail? Hehehe...Be careful Neku, I might just hold you to it."

He used his free hand to support himself on the wall, leaning into the other dangerously close. He didn't try to hide the fact that he was prying into his mind.

"You were going to get me roses?"

He gave a soft laugh and let his lips ghost over the others neck smirking to himself as he closed his eyes.

"Don't be that way Neku, I think pink is a great color for you."

He ran a finger over the orange-haired boy's lower lip, grazing his teeth over the pulse point of his neck as he gave an affectionate chuckle.

"Mmmmm....Correction, it shouldn't work....Why do you think it still does?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: will fix later <3   Day 1 - Date with Death EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:18 am

If he had the ability to sink into the depths of the wall, he would have done so. Unfortunately, there was no way he could make himself a chameleon and blend into the graffiti, with Joshua hovering over him. He gritted his teeth, blushing brilliantly, cursing himself for forgetting Josh's mind-prying powers. He looked down sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck, avoiding Joshua's eyes as best
as he could in their close quarters.
He didn't deny this claim, since it would have been pointless anyway. He peered into the Composer boldly, trying to search for any thought he could cling onto. It was only their own breaths and heartbeats that he could hear, save for the distant rumble of the busy streets of the Shibuya that wasn't so far away.
уσѕнιуα says:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icBE9xkxrN4 (lol oh shiki)
neĸυ says:
"Y-You think so, huh? Funny. I'd think you'd look better." He smirked, wrapping his arms around Josh's waist, hands sliding along his lower back. His eyes fluttered closed when the Composer, moaning softly when the other chuckled against his skin. He was a bit distracted, not hearing the question at first. "I never said-- or well, thought I could. But you've implied before that my psyche-powers
still exist in me even now. Didn't you? Why else give me a pin if it won't work?"
уσѕнιуα says:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=BIxgoELUTmw ((lol the first time I heard this i was like DA FUCK. He says it while eating a hotdog too))
neĸυ says:
[LMAO. I know! Hahaha. I was amused. So amused.]
[HAHAHA "Know look what you've done! We weren't supposed to go public yet!" ]
[GOD. That "Another Day" is like...a crack rp. But it's better since it is...Well, it is canon, even if it isn't...mainstoryline canon...The fact that it was made at all by thr actual creators. Hehe. ]
уσѕнιуα says:
He smirked, running his tongue over the collarbone of the other before looking up at him with amusement. "You're right, why would I? I'd try to find out before Shibuya falls apart." His eyes closed and he shuddered with pleasure as he felt the hands wrap around his waist. Leaning into him he sucked on the exposed skin leaving a mark before leaning into him and kissing him softly. "You still
haven't cleared the mission." Humor filled his eyes as he held up Neku's hand, and the other would feel the familiar bite of the timer appearing on his skin. He held up his own hand showing him the timer that was counting down...24:00 "Better be thorough, I don't see any other players around to help you out."
He chuckled and leaned into him sucking on his lower lip before running a hand through his hair.
((IKR. Josh x Neku are pretty canon gay...that's why it amuses me that some KH fans are so against SoRiku and AkuRoku, because where Josh x Neku are like canon, they were INSPIRED by Chain of Memories. Just saying))
neĸυ says:
He hissed in pain as the numbers were mysteriously burned into the palm of his hand, not dropping his gaze from those lavender eyes. He scoffed and nodded in understanding, while his free hand grazed up Josh's spine. He held the other boy close, staring deeply into his eyes. "Like I'd let anyone else touch you..." He spoke seriously, grabbing onto Josh and bringing him forward to attack that
infuriating smirk with a kiss. It was passionate and didn't even end when their mouths separated, his lips lingering along the other boy's jawline, tasting him to the tip of his earlobe and breathing him in. "And don't worry, precious. I'll be careful." He smirked, whispering softly into Joshua's ear.
уσѕнιуα says:
He giggled at the sentiment something pleasureable twisting in the pit of his stomach and leaving him aroused. His eyes half lidded as he tightened his grip on the orange locks bringing him forward to crush his lips into the others, his tongue darting out to taste the hot wet cavern. He broke for breath smirking as he leaned into the other boy and spun them both around pressing himself into the
wall and grabbing Neku's shirt collar as he pulled him down for another heated kiss. "Looks like I made a good choice then." His nimble fingers began to work the buttons of his shirt as he let his lips trail down his pulse point, sucking just at the hollow of his neck before freeing the last of the buttons and letting the other's shirt drop to the ground. He chuckled slightly running his
fingertips down the exposed skin as he looked into the others eyes. "Mmmm...you look good like this Neku." He smirked and let his fingers hook into the waistband of his pants. "I know how you'd look better though...."
neĸυ says:
"O-Oh..." The sound that escaped his lips was akin to a mixture of a throaty groan and gasp, the crisp air slicing through his body no better than the touch of Joshua's fingertips roaming his torso. "Please, enlighten me, oh holy one..." He said in a low tone, leaning in closely and nudging a knee against Joshua's crotch. "I think agree...In your case."
He tangled his fingers in Joshua's silvery mane, cupping the others chin in his other hand. He caressed the boy gently, before pressing his lips to Josh's once again, kissing fervently. His hands drifted down Josh's chest, meeting with each of those irritating buttons and thumbing them open one by one. He took his time, since he did have 24 hours. Why the rush? If anyone knew the pleasure
of going at your pace, it was Joshua, especially when they were really partnered up during the Game. He nuzzled their foreheads together, giving Josh an interesting look. Then, he trailed kisses down the boy's neck, kissing at the hollow of his collorbone before traverling further. His lips grazed down Joshua's newly revealed chest, until he was finally free of his own shirt. He groaned in arousal
pressing into him as he scooped his hands up and down Joshua's ribcage, toying with his nipples mercilessly. "Tell me...You don't want me, too. I /dare/ you..." He breathed, meeting Joshua's eyes again. He nipped at his lower lip, sucking on it and relishing any sinful noise that was drawn out.
уσѕнιуα says:
His lips parted and his eyes glazed with lust as a breathless gasp escaped his lips at the contact against his already hardening arousal. His moan that followed was lost within a kiss that he deepened pulling at the orange threads mercilessly, feeling like he could never quite get enough of the other. He grazed his teeth roughly over the others ear pressing into him to gain friction as his buttons
were worked off with a tantalizing slowness. He chuckled at how reserved the other seemed and snapped the button of his lovers pants, pushing them down without warning and letting his delicate fingers trace over the fabric that restrained it's owner tauntingly. He rubbed his finger over the fabric, teasingly massaging the tip as he looked into the others eyes. His smirk grew and he chuckled
slightly running his lips over the others in a ghostlike kiss. His eyes closed and he shuddered with pleasure, unable to think for just a moment as his nipples were teased by the other. "Nnnmmhh....Who ever said I didn't want you Neku?" Amusement crossed over his features as he slid his hands down the exposed skin, trailing kisses down his proxy's chest. "On the contrary...You seem to be the only
thing I want anymore. But can you handle me?" He gave an effiminate laugh grazing his teeth shallowly over the tented fabric to elicit a moan from the other. "Now, that is the question..."
neĸυ says:
(Fuck, that...Ahhn, too much, but don't stop. Damn, Josh. ) He didn't care for the moment that his risque thoughts could be heard as clear as day, he wanted Joshua to know that he was on his mind, which was being molded into mush. The moan that escaped Joshua lips; something about it was so intoxicating to his ears. That, along with how amazingly Joshua was torturing his cock, his boxers already--
becoming wet with drips of his seed. He fell into Joshua, becoming almost absorbed in him, the entirety of him. He had to hold onto Joshua anyway for balance, for his knees were growing weak the more his manhood was stroked through the fabric. "Ahhh, nnh...I...What kind of lame ass question is that." Thinking up snarky retort was getting harder, as he was in the most lewd sense.
He draped his arms around Joshua, his hands brushing over the contours of the Composer's body. He buried his head in Joshua's shoulder for a moment, grazing his teeth along his skin and losing all coherency. He darted his tongue out to lick along the lines leading to Joshua's collarbone, kissing softly over the veins.
уσѕнιуα says:
He shuddered in pleasure at the sensation and gasped slightly at the contact of the wet heat on his body. Pulling down the others boxers in a swift movement he pinned him against the wall licking a slow line down his arousal and letting his fingers ghost up the other boys inner thighs before taking him entirely in, tongue swirling around the shaft and tonguing the slit mercilessly. He gave an
amused laugh when he felt the other was just about at his limit and pulled away before he could finish, not allowing him release just yet. Standing up again he attacked the others mouth a hand bracing himself on the wall, and the other resting on the hips of the red head, drawing him closer. The kisses broke only for air and he nipped his shoulder leaving a purpled mark. Smirking he let his
fingertips dance over the others exposed skin. "I've never seen you so exposed Neku." He licked the mark, letting his lips ghost over it as he grinned to himself. "You should be like this more often."
neĸυ says:
[Sorry if I am derpy tonight, I hate that I am, but I'm not feeling so good. Really drowsy and feeling bleh. plzdon'thateme x_x But here goes <333 ] There was a dull thud when he was pushed into the wall, gasping when his boxers crumbled to the floor. He attempted to cover himself up, glancing at Joshua with half-lidded eyes. Before he could really do anything, winced at warmth of Josh's mouth on
уσѕнιуα says:
(( Oh. If you dont want to we can call it a night :())
neĸυ says:
his arousal, arching his back immediately, being tugged by a force known only as carnal desire. He gritted his teeth, biting his lip as a moan tried to pry its way out. "J-Joshua...You don't hafta--/ahhh/...Mmm." His breath became quick and the mewling difficult to stop. He panted shakily, unable to control his hips as they began to buck slightly into Joshua's mouth. That tongue, coiling around-
his member made it impossible for him not to think of anything else by the one doing this deed, how pleasurable and hot the sensation was. His toes curled as he held back a whimper, trembling. He was so close, so painfully close, until Joshua just stopped all together. He didn't even have time to look appaulled or anything, their lips clashing roughly into each other in another mouth-mouth duel
for dominence. He groaned into Josh's mouth, kissing so ardently. He gasped when they broke for air, shuddering and hissing in pleasure at the bite to his shoulder. He couldn't help but chuckle in spite of himself, noticing the mark. He glared at Joshua with mock annoyance, only to draw the boy in closer, holding him securely in his arms. He kissed at the Composer's temple, running his fingertips
up and down his back.
"Oh yeah? Heh...I suppose I could get used to streaking, /just for you/."
уσѕнιуα says:
He chuckled falling into the others arms tracing lines down his shoulderblades and smirking slightly as he pressed his face into the others neck. "hehehehe...Don't think I wont hold you to that...I've already made us invisible."
He ran a taunting finger up the others member and nuzzled into his collarbone smiling slyly. "We could do any lude thing we wanted and the people who are awake would just walk on by....and yet...." He stepped away, amusement lighting his eyes. "Isn't it your bedtime Neku?"
neĸυ says:
"I was wondering why I wasn't hearing any cat calls or grievances from the police." He said with amusement, smirking at the other. An aroused sigh escaped his lips at the gentle stroke along his member, kissing Joshua's hair. It was so soft against his face, embracing the Composer and grazing his teeth along his ear. He didn't want to let go, afraid that something akin to a calamity would occur
should they be apart.
He didn't want to think about that. He scoffed at Joshua's words, giving him a blank look of utter confusion. "Bedtime? Very funny."
He noticed Joshua stepping away and pouted as if he were still a child, grabbing his hand to pull him back. "Wait..." Though he didn't know what he could stay to keep the godlike being here.
уσѕнιуα says:
He leaned into him and let his fingers drift over his abs a smirk dancing over his lips. He tilted his head to the side when his hand was grabbed and kissed the fingertips with a sigh of bliss. "Hmmm?" He ran a finger under his chin. "I'm never too far away dear. That pink pin will show you where I am at all times...though, it comes with consequences."
neĸυ says:
A smile dared to curl up his lips as his hand was kissed, feeling a blush overcome his features. He shuddered softly as he was caressed, gazing at the Composer longingly, keeping him in sight for as long as he could. "Hm? What consequences?"
уσѕнιуα says:
He leaned in a sly smile dancing over his features. "Well...it can't be any worse than dying, could it? It's up to you whether you use it or not...I'll be able to see you at all times too." He kissed his forehead leaning into him and chuckled.
neĸυ says:
"..." (And to think I called Shiki the stalker...JUST KIDDING, JOSH, GEEZ.) "Heheh...Well, I know it will come in handy. Thanks for giving this to me." He combed through the silvery tresses, kissing Joshua's with all the love and admiration and need he had, moaning at how good it felt when their moist lips were moving along each other. He broke the kiss, a bittersweet smirk forming on his face.
"Joshua..." He didn't how, or if this was when the time to say it, if he should say it at all. Whether or not he could or should, the thought was born into his mind, and that was something he couldn't just restrict. (I love you.)
уσѕнιуα says:
He nuzzled his forehead against the other and smiled kissing his lips softly speaking into his mind. (I love you too.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 - Date with Death   Day 1 - Date with Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 1 - Date with Death
Page 1 of 1