Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day 2: Magic Eight Ball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Day 2: Magic Eight Ball Empty
PostSubject: Day 2: Magic Eight Ball   Day 2: Magic Eight Ball EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:05 pm

What could be worse than sulking around Shibuya with almost no shame? Cross-dressing in the rain, that's what. Let's just say Shiki was feeling rather vicious and creative today. Unlucky for him, he just happened to be nearby. The clouds above were dark and ominous for a reason. A struck of lighting arched over the city, spanning across the sky. He shuddered and swore colorfully under his breath, as a gust of wind tried to upturn the tutu he was wearing.

An older gentleman (who truly was a perverted prick) overheard him, had the nerve to chastise him, and laid down one of the most sleaziest pick-up lines his ears had ever been violated with. Since he already looked suspicious enough, he simply gave the guy the finger, used some choice words, and stormed off.

Going home to hide his humiliation would be the practical decision anyone would have made. However, these platform boots were leading him elsewhere, towards the Shibuya River. Once he was secluded deep within the tunnel, he withdrew the pink pin Joshua had given him, staring at it pensively.

Despite his current appearance, he was anxious to see the Composer again. Perhaps Joshua would find his dilemma to be unbelievably amusing. He could already hear that nefarious giggle taunting him. Still, he wandered all the way to the secret lair. No use turning back now. Besides, he couldn't for the life of him figure out how to take off this damn corset.

He managed to crossover into that classy abode with little difficulty, only becoming slightly disheartened when he found no prissy prince was there to make fun of him. Everything was just as he remembered it. There was a random assortment of fish swimming beneath the transparent floor, a shelf full of glass bottles, fancy furniture that probably costed more than the Lapin Angelique outfit he was suffering in.

Everything was as it should be, sans the Composer. That made this room much more intimidating than in all actuality.

He caught a glimpse of his reflection and almost didn't recognize himself. A slim androgynous figure with a lacy corset snug around their torso. The silky garment was embellished with ribbons on the most smoothest of satin. The tutu skirt around his waist skimpy and ridiculous. The boots, which were painful to walk in, were promptly discarded at the door. He kept the stockings on; they were ripped in a risque manner. A frilly garter was wrapped around his right thigh.

Did I mention the kitty ears?

Screw you. Let's not and say we did.

He would have been more embarrassed if this was even something new for him. Instead, he thought maybe this assemble could go to his advantage. Curiously, he explored the pad, his eyes falling on the unassuming billiard table in the middle of the room.

Grinning, he got an idea and grabbed a pool cue, hopping right on top of the table. He sharped the stick whilst surveying the numbered spheres, calculating his first move. Until the pool cue was sharped to his liking, he blew off a bit of dust and aimed his cue, closing one eye.

It wasn't as tricky as Tin Pin, but he grew frustrated when he continuously missed his target. He leaned over the pool table, narrowing his gaze.
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Day 2: Magic Eight Ball   Day 2: Magic Eight Ball EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Laughter echoed off the walls in the overly quiet room, bouncing off the walls until it settled in one place and a warm body materialized behind the other.
Slender fingers skimmed down the orange haired boy's torso, landing at his hips, the weight of a body pushing into him from behind as another hand skimmed down his own meeting the pool cue and lining it up for a perfect shot.

He leaned into him smirking slyly.

"I can't say I'm not impressed. This is a good look for you, Neku. Your little girl friend knows what she's doing as far as fashion is concerned."

His lips caressed the back of his neck and he nipped his shoulder affectionately as both of his hands slid down to the other's hips.

"Isn't it such a shame it had to rain today?...Makes that skirt a lot more see through... What is up with this weather?"

His lips traced over the others ear a faint bit of amusement in his voice as if he had set up the rain just for this particular occasion.

"Did you dress this nicely just for me, or is there a special occasion? No. Don't answer that, I'm just going to assume it was for me."

His teeth grazed the other's neck and he set him up for another shot on the pool table, sinking in all of the balls at once to get them out of the way.
He spun the other around to look at him, his eyes clouded with lust and at the same time lit with amusement.

"I saw you looking at my pin."

He grinned a little wider and licked a line over his collarbone letting his hands trail lower as he pulled the other closer.

"You should have brought me here sooner."

He smirked slyly getting closer to the other until Neku was almost on top of the pool table. He ran one taunting finger down the front of his chest, touching every loop of silky lace.

"You should let me help you out of that outfit before you catch a cold."

He smirked as he hit the final loop and let only his fingertips skim up the boys outer thighs.

"Just say the word, partner."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Day 2: Magic Eight Ball   Day 2: Magic Eight Ball EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:25 pm

"Huh?!"

He went stiff, becoming paralyzed with alarm. His shoulders tensed up as soon as he heard that melodious laughter. The sound only crept closer, enveloping him in a warm embrace of familiarity. He sighed and rolled his eyes, refusing to show any clue that he had just been startled. Joshua's words made him grimace in utter confusion/

"Me and Shiki? Nothing has ever happened and nothing ever will." Suddenly, a grin adorned his features. "I thought you were more observant than that. In case you haven't noticed, she and Eri are kind of a thing."

Aren't we a thing, too? Are we more than that? Am I thinking too much, and should I tell my thoughts to stfu?

Just like that, he hadn't the slightest idea what he was actually talking about. He didn't care. In an instant, it felt like he and Joshua were the only pair occupying the world at large. All he could focus on was where Joshua's deceptively delicate hands were touching him. His whole body felt a pleasurable chill when Joshua nipped his shoulder, making him flinch only slightly, yet he didn't try to shy away.

"O-Oh...Nnn, something tells me you probably had something to do with that. Thanks a bunch. Very--A-hhmm." With Joshua grazing teeth along his neck, he briefly lost coherency. A moan escaped his parted lips, gasping when they made another cleared the table in shot. He coyly chanced a glance at Joshua, gazing at those beautiful amethyst eyes. "...Refreshing."

He blushed faintly after Joshua called him out on looking at the pin, feeling just a little flustered at their close proximity. He looked away for a moment, neither admitting or denying that he was dressed up like this just for Joshua. He nearly leaped out of his skin in anticipation as Joshua traced a finger down his chest. He smirked sultrily, wrapping his legs and arms around the other boy.

"Hurry up and undress me." He muttered, trying not to sound too desperate to be rid of clothing. His fingertips caressed along his lover's back, his eyes holding a somewhat naughty glint. He stroked through the pretty strands of silver, softly brushing the back of his hand down Joshua's cheek affectionately. "Please, my dear partner."
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Day 2: Magic Eight Ball   Day 2: Magic Eight Ball EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:43 pm

He gave a giddy laugh when Neku protested the comment with his female partner and he twirled his hair on one of his fingers tilting his head.

"Oh no, I've noticed. I'm just seeing how you react."

You know we are.
I don't just pick anyone to be my proxy, Neku.
Why don't you use the pink pin? You'll see just how special you are...

"Mmmm...So it was for me then."

He made no effort to back off, getting closer to the other as he shied away. His fingertips pushed the others legs apart gently trailing up the shredded lace before his fingers hit the frilly garter. He smirked slyly and quirked a brow at him before picking him up and laying him down on the pool table. He lifted his leg letting his lips caress the inner thighs of the other a lusty look in his violet eyes as he chuckled.

"I love it when you're forceful, Neku."

His smirk widened and he grazed his teeth along the inner thighs of the other removing the fabric with his mouth and letting it drop to the floor. He repeated the same with the other fabric and lifted his leg, placing it on his shoulder as he nibbled the exposed skin. He ran a taunting finger over the silk underwear watching with interest as his lover hardened at his touch.

"You know, it took a lot of self restraint not to kill the guy who was ogling you earlier."

He pressed his lips to the silk fabric just at the head of his cock and smirked slyly kissing there.

"But who could blame him, when you look so tempting?"

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Day 2: Magic Eight Ball   Day 2: Magic Eight Ball EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:30 pm

As he remained vulnerable before the Composer, he thought about how erotic and tantalizing it was to be stripped of each article of clothing in such a salacious manner. But he didn't want to be exposed while staying so dormant like a doll. He huffed insolently, becoming more and more aroused with every touch of Joshua's fingertips.

"Really?" he inquired, his tone slightly on the obstinate side. As Joshua nibbled along his inner thigh, he threw his head back, shielding his eyes with his hand.

He grinned, letting a kaleidoscope of his thoughts filter into Joshua's vision. Joshua would be granted many images of himself in a wide range of risque activities, in lots of compromising positions. He continued to daydream of a Joshua with a flustered face, breathing deeply in such a raunchy way and bucking his hips in a motion that would make the most blush.

You're pretty damn tempting yourself, Joshua...
And don't you dare show any restraint with me.....

Groaning roguishly and widening the gap between his legs, he squirmed under the mercy of Joshua's ministrations, his manhood pulsating with need.

"J-Joshua, right there...How the hell..."

...can you make my heart beat so fast, and--fuck.

Gritting his teeth to suppress a moan, he fumbled for the pink pin, brushing his thumb against it. He wondered how to activate it, never taking his half-lidded eyes away from boy hovering above him. His toes curled, feeling exhilaration from the teasing kiss at the head of his cock.

You never really told me what it does...But I'm even more interested to find out.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Day 2: Magic Eight Ball   Day 2: Magic Eight Ball EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:56 pm

That pin will bind us together...forever.
Possibly not in a way you like...
It's a commitment, I'll leave it to you to decide.
Never say I'm not fair.

He closed his eyes drinking in all of the deliciously lewd images that were pouring out from the others mind. His lips parted slightly in want as he saw ones of Neku in various positions, and then ones of himself in compromising ways. He couldn't hide the muffled sound of desire that came out, and he smirked looking at the other.

"Are you dropping hints Neku?"

He smirked slyly taking off his own shirt, never losing eye contact with the other as he slowly pushed himself on top of the table. He removed the frilly underwear in a quick movement, running his fingers over the exposed flesh so lightly that no real friction could be made.

"I've never done this before, so I guess you'll have to guide me through it."

His sly smile looked dangerous as he ran his tongue along the others inner thigh, pausing to nip at his hip bone before sliding the frilly skirt off and tossing it to the floor.
He tugged at the corset managing to get it down just enough to expose the peaked nipples of the other and his lips parted as he surveyed the beautiful sight in front of him.
Taking one of his own fingers into his mouth he sucked on it coating it with saliva as he ran his hands up the corset. He teased the rosy nubs mercilessly as he climbed on top of the other, spending just a moment before attacking his lips with a passionate kiss and running one saliva coated finger over his entrance.

"How am I doing so far?"

His eyes gleamed and he leaned down taking one of the rosy nubs into his mouth as he probed the tip of his finger into the heated entrance. Grazing his teeth over the peak he shoved it in all the way before smoothing the nipple with his tongue. He worked his finger around running it once over the sensitive spot inside of him before removing it completely and smirking a bit to himself.

"Your face is priceless, Neku."

Though he said it in a mocking tone, there was absolutely nothing negative about it. The way Neku was sprawled out, his over heated flesh rosy and pink to contrast with the green of the table was enough to make the god-like being weak. His eyes were clouded over with lust and want, and his human body betrayed him as his arousal hardened painfully against the jeans.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Day 2: Magic Eight Ball   Day 2: Magic Eight Ball EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:19 am

The ability that this pin possessed had quite an effect on him. As those details sank into his mind, he felt so ecstatically dizzy and charged with a powerful bliss he couldn't even begin to explain. He felt stupid for not realizing it sooner, he wondered if Joshua was only playing with him, but never wanted to let this sensation go.

He grasped the pin carefully, understanding its value and vowing to cherish it. He internally vowed stay connected with Joshua always. The answer needed no further contemplation at all.

His eyes were threatening to drop tears of happiness, but he was already blushing like mad. There was no point in making himself look even more silly, so he simply chuckled and smiled up at the Composer--no. His partner. His one and only love.

"So, what if I am?" He responded suddenly to Joshua's question, sounding bold and peaceful. He sounded like he could take on the world, but didn't have to, because he had what was most important to him right here.

His glazed with astonishment and lust, taking in the view of a shirtless Joshua. It was a dream come true, and he wanted to ravish that dream, disallow any chances of this moment fading away. He gasped, amazed at how quickly Joshua could make his underwear disappear, reaching out to pull him forward.

He gave Joshua a puzzled look of disbelief, lofting a brow. It seemed implausible that someone so charismatic and easy on the eyes could ever go without another, but then his expression softened into something prideful in the purest of forms. He blushed yet again, thinking how lucky he was and how Joshua's looked like angels had painted him into this zany existence.

Tangling his fingers into Joshua's hair, opened up to the other boy invitingly, seductively. Never had he ever let another get this close to him or touch him like this. And his untouched skin burned, every pore and fiber of his being desiring nothing but Joshua's unconditional love. He moaned harmoniously to the way Joshua exploring his body, arching his back to allow his lover more access.

His breath got caught in his throat as he watched at the stunning display of Joshua sucking at his own appendages. In the back of his mind, he wished Joshua were sucking something else, hard. But he was definitely not complaining.

Definitely not complaining,as he mewled provocatively into Joshua's mouth when their lips collided into each other. He moaned and whimpered when Joshua toyed with a nipple a little too roughly, rough enough to drive him insane. His tongue darted within the warm cavern of Joshua's mouth, curling sensually around the other wet muscle. The weight of Joshua on top of him, just being so close to the other boy, could make his heart burst.

He clawed his fingernails along Joshua's back, stroking softly over marks. He hissed and swore under his breath upon feeling an intrusion at entrance, pressing himself into the touch and making a guttural sound at how odd it felt. He caromed the pads of his hands up and down Joshua's chest, softly massaging his abs.

He shuddered and cried out unabashedly at the sensation of slick, warm fingers penetrated his core and his nipples being abraded with Joshua's teeth.

"Y-You seem to know what you're doing..." he grunted, becoming delirious with spasms of tingly pleasure and a slight pain that made want to have it all. Have all of Joshua.

He glared at the Composer, leaning up to graze his teeth along the other boy's earlobe, sucking on it hard and flicking his tongue along the wound. He smirked, whispering into it as he groped at Joshua's crotch.

"Yeah, maybe...but what about the tent in your pants, hm?" He chuckled, leaving a trail of fervent kisses and nips down Joshua's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 2: Magic Eight Ball   Day 2: Magic Eight Ball Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 2: Magic Eight Ball
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: TWEWY :: Shibuya-
Jump to: