Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] Empty
PostSubject: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Today had been like any other. A swarm of ignorant thugs had engaged Shizuo Heiwajima into unnecessary conflicts. He simply wanted to go unnoticed, he simply wanted to live his life peacefully. Of course, what he desired and what he instead received were both very different, to his tumultuous dismay.

Of course, he knew exactly who was behind all this. The ignoramuses who were bold enough to pick fights with Shizuo indeed had very small IQ's, but Shizuo was not as dumb as they were. He knew very well who was the ringleader to all these easily manipulated idiots.

Izaya Orihara.

Just the thought of him made Shizuo clench his fists and teeth vehemently, made his whole body quake with rage.

Shizuo was imagining Izaya in the most unfortunate of circumstances, when he realized the milk carton his was grasping in his hand was threatening to explode. Milk was dripping down his arm. Finally noticing this, he took a deep breath to calm his nerves, and then licked his arm clean. There wasn't much left inside the carton, but he chugged the rest of the creamy liquid, before tossing it in the trashcan nearby.

At the moment, without that infuriating SEXGOD around, Shizuo was enjoying his solace. The sun was beginning to set over the bustling city, and he had the perfect view from the rooftop of the high school. He sighed once again, this time more contently, and actually allowed himself to smile.
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Keeping to the shadows he had followed Shizuo around for the majority of the day without him noticing. As he skipped through the shadows he wondered what to do to the object of his amusement next. He was starting to get bored, though sending wave after wave of thugs at his rival wasn't without its perks. Where the initial joy of watching to see whether or not he'd be killed was there, he also was one of the very few who could watch him fight and live to tell about it. There was just something about Shizuo's pure rage that appealed to him. It was pure, raw, violent and though he'd never admit to it there was a very good amount of sexual appeal in it too.

As if on cue his rival stopped, obviously still fuming, and began to lick at the milk that spilled down his arm. He watched, the corners of his mouth quirking up into a smile as he stepped out of the shadows finally allowing himself to be seen. He stood on the ledge of the building just out of reach and smirked clapping.

"Good work, Shiiiii-zu-chan~!"

He stopped clapping and looked at him in amusement teetering on the edge of the building. He never took his red eyes off of the other man and his smile stayed plastered onto his face.

"You must be very popular to have so many people attacking all the time!"

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Immediately, his ears perked up at the antagonistically sensuous voice that resonated out of nowhere.

"Good work, Shiiiii-zu-chan~!"

No one had the nerve to call him that, except for the very man he was fuming over. A crisp influx of fury surged through him, as he slowly turned to admonish the one who always watched over the crowd.

His golden eyes became warning signs, as they glinted with a formidable intent to harm. His fists were already turning white from clenching so hard.

"Don't call me that. The name's Shizuo Heiwajima! Remember that, and remember that well, because that's the name of the man who's gonna kill you!"

To prove his point, he threw a fist aimed right for Izaya's face, hoping to punch him so fiercely that he'll fall.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:01 pm

He have a laugh that was almost a giggle and dodged his punch just barely grabbing onto his forearm and stepping closer to Shizuo to avoid falling off the ledge. He quickly ducked under his arm and landed like a cat right beside him smirking in amusement.

"Now, now. That's not very nice. Do you greet everyone by hitting them?"

He drew his knife from his pocket keeping it by his side just in case he needed it soon and turned around to face Shizuo his smirk getting just a little wider as he decided to taunt him further.

"You still have some on you."

His eyes lit as he grabbed his hand with a lightning quickness and licked the fingertips just once getting the remnants of the drink he'd spilled off before dropping it and darting out of his way so as not to die.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Seething even more ferociously when he missed, his scowl turned into a bitter sneer. He grinned as he approached Izaya, getting very close to his face to kill him with a glare.

"Not normally, unless they try to piss me off. You are special. You don't even have to try, just seein' your face makes me want to punch it."

His deadly smile sagged a bit in confusion after what Izaya had just stated, and his ears burned into a pink tint as he felt a tongue other than his own dance over his fingertips. He flushed in spite of himself and tore his hand away, shoving it into his pocket like its twin.

"Tch, what do you want, anyway? The only reason those punks attack me is because you tell them to."
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:25 pm

He looked more than amused at the reaction he got out of Shizuo and his grin widened a bit.

"Did I embarrass you Shizu-chan? At this rate you'd think you wanted me to lick far more than just your fingers."

He smirked and leaned against the wall watching him curiously to see what he would do.

"Accusing me of such things when you don't have any proof."

His eyes glowed and he grinned at him watching him for a moment before shrugging more to himself than anything else.

"Why wouldn't I want to watch you fight them? You're one of Shinra's little mysteries aren't you? So strong and never holding back..."

He watched him with a dangerous smile leaning into the shadows of the wall with his head tilted to the side before stating very simply...

"I'm trying to see if you're human or not."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:52 pm

He willed himself to relinquish the flustered expression adorning his face to look disgusted and enraged at the very idea instead. He let out a wry chuckle, slipping the afflicted hand out of his pocket to glance at it thoughtfully.

"Hell no! Maybe in your dreams. Wonder if you'll do me a favor and slice this hand off, since it's now contaminated."

He said this while scanning the switchblade in Izaya's hand. His eyes darted back up to meet Izaya's gaze and didn't break the contact again. They both stared at each other for a moment or two, the intense silence thickening between them.

I know it's you, bastard...

It was him who spoke again after a while.

Shizuo remained quiet, scowling and bristling. But his tense glare flicked slightly as he heard Izaya speak about him being strong, not holding back his strength, being one of Shinra's experiments. Is that all he was? A terrifying brute? A personification of violence?

"I didn't ask for this shit!! I hate dealing with people, and hurting them, but I can't stop when I see red! I don't even fucking know how my body can take it all, goddammit--H-Huh?"

He didn't even realize that he was interjecting as his anger was rising. He didn't realize that he now was nose to nose with Izaya, clutching his collar, breathing erratically, shoulders trembling.

His grip on Izaya relaxed, but he still didn't let him go.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Where any other person would be terrified in his position, for some reason the fact that Shizuo had come so close...that he was grabbing him by the collar and looking him in the eyes excited him more than ever. The ghost of a smile broadened on his features and one of his free hands went to hold the blade at Shizuo's throat, the other very lightly landing on the hand that held him in place.

He chuckled looking at him dangerously before tightening the grip on the hand that was holding him never looking away from his captors furious, alluring golden eyes.

"Hmm...I think I can find better uses for it than cutting it off."

He dug the blade into his neck just a bit to regain the upper hand smirking at him slyly.

"Though if I get the right price for it, I might do anything."

He leaned into him getting right in his face, close enough to feel his breath and gave a cheshire cat smile.

"Oh now, Shizu-chan...you know as well as I do you wouldn't give it up. Your rage makes you who you are."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Devilish crimson eyes kept him transfixed, kept him at such close proximity. The last rays of sunshine casted shadows around them, but even he could see Izaya's distinguishing features so perfectly. He narrowed his gaze and frowned, furrowing his eyebrows despairingly.

When Izaya tightened his grasp on his hand, he felt his heart stop just for a minute. Not sure what to say, not sure if he wanted to understand the innuendo coating his tone, but knowing that he was just inches away from those lips that were curled into a devious smirk. Should he rip it off or kiss it? Both of those desires contradicted each other.

The cold touch of the blade at his neck didn't frighten him one bit. It wouldn't be able to do much, but it still made his adrenaline pump.

"Your rage makes you who you are."

He stepped back, taken aback by those words. He had hated the strength he possessed, hated the disadvantages of it. However, he could not remember himself being any other way. He's been this way since he was very young, after all. The memory of his little brother Kasuka stealing the last of his favorite pudding cups reformed in his mind. The very first time he snapped, and certainly not the last as fate would have it.

He looked down to hide the smile that was now on his face. He let Izaya go and turned around to see the horizon. Oddly enough, what his arch-rival had said had actually made him feel better about himself. Like hell he'll ever say that out loud, though. Especially when he was standing right behind him.

"Izaya-kun...I hate violence. Whether it makes me who I am, or not. I also hate you."

He glanced back behind him to give Izaya a true grin, not one of malice and fury. He chuckled, looking back up at the sky again, pensively.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:35 pm

He smiled genuinely at Shizuo's grin and then skipped over twoards the ledge of the building, jumping up on the railing and balancing from foot to foot as he looked down at him.

He stopped, both feet on the rail and crouched down to be face to face with him again, licking the thin trail of blood off the knife before putting it away. He smirked slightly looking amused and tilted his head.

"You're so unpredictable Shizu-chan."

He gave him a sly look grabbing the railing with one hand so he could teeter back and fourth dangerously on the ledge.

"Hmm...so if you don't like violence, what do you like?"

He smirked thinking about it coming up with his own answers and wondering what Shizuo would say.

"Your brother? Kittens? Russian sushi? Rainbows?"

He tilted his head to the side, looking throughtful.

"You should watch out tomorrow...there are a few groups that may think you stole a few million yen."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Since Izaya had hopped in the way of the sun's glare, he didn't have to squint in discomfort. That was a plus, though now he was curious of how skilled Izaya was at keeping his balance. Unfortunately, it seemed that he wasn't going to descend to his death anytime soon.

Pretending to convey an air of coy indifference, he watched Izaya teeter and pivot along the railing, before he crouched to be at level with him. His eyes fell into focus on the sight of Izaya licking up his own blood stained on that blade. It made his gut do gymnastics and his vision turn hazy, strangely. He wasn't sure why it aroused him so, but he tried to ignore the odd feeling.

He was pulled out of his daydreams when Izaya fired him an inquiry. He rose an eyebrow in suspicion, wondering why the hell he'd want to know. At any rate, he honestly considered the question.

"Hnn?"

Before he even could respond, however, Izaya began providing ridiculous answers to the stupid question he asked. He felt a twinge of annoyance that may soon evolve into anger again. Oh no.

"Oi, shut up, already--!! Wha--..."

And then Izaya provided this helpful tidbit of information. He wonders, how on Earth would he know that dozens of people were after his head? Oh, yeah. Because Shizuo had a very good feeling that it was him who tipped them off!

He no longer wore a calm, bored scowl. No, he was definitely shaking with hot anger coursing through him. He gritted his teeth and gripped the railing that Izaya was perched on. He stared long and hard at the scattered buildings, trying to contain his madness, in yet...

He clenched the railing so fiercely, that he cleaved it right out of the cement on the roof.

"IIIIIIII-ZAAAAA-YAAAAAAA!!"

His voice thundered and roared so garishly, that cities miles away could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:09 pm

As prepared as he was for Shizuo's normal rage fits he had not guessed that he would pull the railing itself out and the surprise registered in his eyes for only a split second as he jumped off the rail falling on his enemy and struggling to get up before Shizuo decided to throw him off of the building as well. When he realized he was safe he rolled off of Shizuo and laid on the pavement bursting into a fit of giggles at the sheer utter amusement of almost falling.

"That was impressive Shizu-chan! Very good."

He closed his eyes for a moment smiling and took a deep breath. Even though he looked completely relaxed he was on guard more so than ever.

"Look at the bright side, at least they're going after you and not your quiet little brother."

He smirked to himself opening one eye to watch him.

"At least I really hope that's the case."

He waved a hand in a nonchalant manner and closed his eyes again looking careless.

"I guess I haven't made it onto your ~favorite things~ list yet. Tooooo bad."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Grimacing and growling in frustration, he glared daggers into Izaya's head as he twisted and crumbled the railing into a massive ball of metal. It was as if it were a measly scrap of paper.

Flaring and exuding perilous energy of the highest caliber, he simply seethed and stared at Izaya as he continued laughing. He was out for Izaya's blood; his murderous glare told all.

And to think that he was planning to spare him today, to think that he was possibly beginning to...no, not like him. Well, any chance of getting along with him was now shot.

"You little shit--SHUT UP."

Without thinking, he threw the wad of what once was a railing in Izaya's direction.

Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:35 pm

He attempted jumping out of the way but the ball still hit him in the chest and he staggered getting up as he wiped blood from the corner of his mouth feeling a soreness in his ribs that didn't bode well.

Hmm....I need to be more careful.

He watched Shizuo's rage, licking his lips to clean off the blood and drew his knife running at him, aiming to cut his side before landing neatly behind him in a defensive stance.

"Shizu-chan, be nice."

He grinned wildly and darted at him again trying to get close enough to him to knick him again without being caught.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Breathing heavily as he was having yet another savage episode, he wore a crazed grin with his teeth bared. His stance was on the offensive side, ready to lunge at any given moment, ready to fling the closest object beside him with a vengeance.

He had no control over his body, as per usual whenever he became like this. He could only see a thick red fog of animosity surrounding his senses. Vaguely, he could make out the flash of a thin young man dashing towards him, before he felt the slightest twinge. He could only guess that Izaya had slashed him at that moment, feeling blood trickle out slowly.

Chuckling, he snarled once again.

"Be nice? BE NICE?!"

When Izaya tried to land another attack, he caught him from behind and held him in place with his arms. He grasped onto the hand holding the blade tightly and gave it a twist. He whispered into his rival's ear, voice rough with hostility.

"How can you of all people lecture me about that when you aren't exactly the nicest around, hn?"
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:57 pm

He winced in pain dropping the knife out of the hand he twisted and tried to cover it up with a slightly annoyed smile, as if this were just some inconvenience in his plans.

His breathing quickened as he realized how close he was to him and something twisted in the pit of his stomach that wasn't in the least bit unpleasant. Chills danced up his arms as he heard the whispered voice close to his ear and he mentally swore to himself when he realized he may actually be turned on by the man holding him in place.

He forced a smirk trying not to lose the cocky arrogance, surely he could still beat Shizuo...he just had to wait for a slip up of some sort.

"Oh Shiiii-zu-chan...you're just not thinking clearly right now."

He smirked and tried to give a playful look fighting the haze he was feeling.

"I did just give you valuable information for free...and this is how you're going to repay me?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:09 pm

He was oblivious to the fact that Izaya might actually be enjoying this a little more than one might expect. One strong arm was wrapped securely around Izaya's waist, around his hips. Holding him so closely to his chest, he could hear Izaya's own heartbeat and his breathing, even if it was faint.

When he heard the clatter of the knife dropping to the floor, his grasp lingered to Izaya's face and he gripped a fistful of dark hair. He wasn't tugging too harshly, for he knew he could tear his head clean off his shoulders, but it was still firm.

Forcefully, he made Izaya look right into his eyes as he simpered meaningfully. He let out a breath of air he had pent up in frustration, and slid his hand from Izaya's hair to lightly stroke over his cheek.

"I should thank you? Yeah...with a punch to your face."

Abruptly, he let Izaya go with a bit of a shove and ran a hand through his hair, shaking off his tension. He cocked his head to the side and grinned again.

"Enlighten me, how should I make it up to you?"
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:20 pm

He shuddered at the hand in his hair a genuine smile painting itself over his lips as he felt Shizuo's body close to his. His eyes fluttered open as he was pushed away and he grabbed the knife in reflex, rubbing his wrist as he smirked.

He chuckled looking up at him as he skipped backwards a few feet, not letting the boy with the super strength get close enough to catch him again.

"Well with most people, I wouldn't accept payment I would just watch them. See if they live or if they die...if they cheat, steal, love."

His smirk broadened and he pointed the knife in his direction.

"But we're talking about you...and where I have enjoyed watching, that just hasn't been quite as fun lately."

He grinned at him and his eyes lit up with a playful look.

"Now...pretend you were a debt collector, and you were in my shoes. What would you want from me for giving you such valuable information?"

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Whenever Izaya spoke, the words always drifted out of his lips as pleasantly as if he were singing. It didn't matter if he told you your house caught fire or if he admonished the most cruelest of insults, Izaya Orihara would always say it with a smile. It had occurred to Shizuo that his rival always chose his words carefully.

Whether he thought the teasing sound of voice was annoying or not, he couldn't ignore him even if he tried, and he did try. Countless times before, he made simple attempts to tone Izaya out, but it never worked.

The sound of his voice was possibly very enchanting...and infuriating at the same time.

He quirked an eyebrow, wondering about Izaya and listening to him as intently as his patience and attention span would allow. When Izaya had reclaimed his weapon and aimed it in his direction, he felt his body tense up defensively and he scowled threateningly.

He glared directly into those red eyes that was always watching him. Those eyes were on him, too. A strange sensation swelled up within him.

"Fun, huh?"

Looking both thoughtful and slightly irritated, he considered the provoking question Izaya had asked. If he didn't want payment with money, what does he want?
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:56 pm

His smile broadened as he watched him tense and he jumped over a little closer to him shoving his hands into his pockets but keeping his knife just a movement away.

"You don't realize how much fun you are to watch?"

His eyes lit as he looked over the other man, the way his shirt clung to him from the heat of throwing things around. The way his bones must have broken when he'd done it but it didn't even seem to phase him anymore...and then his eyes lingered on the shallow cuts his knife had made and his smile grew just a little more dangerous.

In a warped way it was almost as if with every shallow knife wound he'd claimed Shizuo for his own. As of now, he was the only man in Ikebukuro who could take on the great Shizuo Heiwajima and live to see another day...the only man who could get close enough to... He stopped himself in that line of thinking and rubbed his forehead laughing to himself.
No need to get that arrogant just yet.

And still, he looked into those beautiful golden eyes so full of fury and smiled at him thoughtfully changing the subject abruptly.

"Ne, Shizu-chan...you should come over later. My sisters are very interested in you and your little brother."

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:25 pm

He regarded Izaya apprehensively when he made the distance between them decrease again. He kept his expression guarded, seriously unaware that he appeared to be so interesting to the other man. Honestly, aside from his literally bone-crushing strength and stamina, he really thought there wasn't anything else peculiar or amazing about himself.

Oh, sure, he had dyed his hair blond. Still...

The look Izaya was giving him...He felt both uncomfortable and exalted under his scrutinizing gaze.

Then, for a moment that was surely a rarity, he saw Izaya smile and it wasn't his usual smirk that usually pissed him off. It was different. He wasn't sure what was going on through his mind, but was weary and kept his presence foreboding and determined.

He sighed. Just when he was about to break eye contact and leave for home, that annoyingly alluring voice snagged him again by the ears.

Quote :
"Ne, Shizu-chan...you should come over later. My sisters are very interested in you and your little brother."

Falteringly, he was going to coolly turn around and disappear, but he was a little curious.

"You got sisters?"

Thinking now, Shinra might have mentioned it before, but he probably forgot all about it. Shinra did have a tendency to ramble a lot about many things at a time.

He chuckled again, and this time, he had his back on Izaya.

"I don't have any business with you, so I have no reason to visit your house..."

He shrugged, making his way to the door that would lead downstairs to the academy's exit. As he was walking away, his mind wandered to a rhetorical, yet totally hypothetical scenario of him actually dropping by Izaya's house to pay him a visit. It was surreal, to him, but he was curious as to where Izaya lived.

And with sisters...Well, they can't be as bad as Izaya, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:37 pm

He smirked watching the other man leave, never taking his eyes off of him for a second. He chuckled and put a piece of paper on a tiny knife he'd grabbed from his back pocket and then threw it at Shizuo's back, assuming he'd catch it either by hearing it coming or by being stabbed in the shoulder.

"My address, Shiii-zu-chan."

His smirk broadened a bit and he jumped off the building using the window ledges to get down safely before landing on the ground. He looked up at the roof a dangerous smile crossing his face before he whispered mostly to himself.

"Oh little do you know how bad they can be..."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:58 pm

At first, he thought Izaya had thrown a piece of lint at his neck. Reflexively, he did manage to catch object that threatened to stab him. Indeed, it was a small knife. He stared at the tiny weapon, grinning.

He blinked confoundedly, realizing that a note was attached to the blade, and before he could confront Izaya about it, he had vanished into thin air.

Clasping the knife in his hand until it made his palm bleed, he continued his descend downward. The gentle steps echoing through the stairwell joined his thoughts.

He looked at the blade carrying the address again, studying the name of Izaya's street and the apartment numbers...

A decision had been made and he grimaced stubbornly in spite of the exhilaration he wanted to bury deep within himself.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Finally reaching his destination to the front courtyard, he stretched and scanned the area in case Izaya was lurking nearby, or if some other jerk was waiting to approach him with a kick to his face or a large wooden bat.

Then, without another thought, he made his way to the Orihara household. What has gotten into him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]   An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Afternoon Up On The Rooftop [Shizaya]
Page 1 of 1