Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Very Special Snowflake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

A Very Special Snowflake  Empty
PostSubject: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:17 am

A Very Special Snowflake  Snow_in_tokyo_by_ribonread127-1

The roads were paved with a thin layer of glistening ice. The skies were devoid of any color, except for a scrim of blackness. The chill in the air bit into your lungs. Not many people were out and about on this wintry evening. Despite the cold, a few denizens could still be found wandering around, bundled up in coats and scarfs.

Among these nightly vagrants was Heiwajima Shizuo. As he usually did at his leisure, he was taking a solitary stroll through the city. He walked aimlessly by himself, until he came to an intersection, where he paused his promenade to accost an approaching blur of darkness. The ghostly echoes of a desolate horse galloping and braying could be heard.

The Headless Rider steered her steed in front of the most dangerous man in Ikebukuro. The two of them engaged in a cordial conversion just as any normal pair of friends would, even when they both were known to possess abnormal abilities.

"Yo, Celty. Sup? You're sure working late."

Pffft. Workaholic, much? Jeez.

[ Hey there! No, I was just on my way home, actually. Shinra asked me to pick up a few things at the store.

.......Shingen, Shinra's father, is apparently going to be staying with us during the holidays. I don't even know. It was so unexpected. ]

Shizuo read the words on the PDA and frowned.

"Whaaa--. That damn Shinra. He shouldn't be sending you to run errands like that when he could just as easily drag his own ass to the store. And on a night like this...Aren't ya freezing?"

The Dulluhan made a frantic gesture of embarrassment and shook her "head", wanting to abate Shizuo's concerns.

[ Oh no no! Don't worry about it! It wasn't a big deal. I really didn't mind...Hey, wait.

W-What about you?! I could ask the same thing. What are you doing out here?! Weather doesn't effect me much, but aren't you cold? Don't tell me you're still working. ]

Shizuo skimmed over the response and laughed boldly as if Celty had wrote the world's most hilarious joke. He chuckled and waved a dismissive hand.

"You're kidding, right? Haha, nah. Tom-san gave me a week off, but seriously. It's not even that cold out. Everyone's bitchin' and moanin' like it's the 2nd Ice Age or somethin'. I could run around naked, if I wanted to."

Celty just stared at him, letting a heavy silence develop between them. She noted how sparsely dressed Shizuo was already. He was wearing the quintessential bartender outfit and nothing more. The clothing he wore was hardly enough to keep him sufficiently warm, especially in this inclemency. This worried Celty, yet the image of a stark naked Shizuo roaming the town would have made her keel over.

I'm sure many would kill to see that, Shizuo...
I can think of one person who might enjoy it too much.

[ ...Please don't get sick. You shouldn't stay out here too long. Take care of yourself, okay?. ]

"Hah! Right, same to you. Take care. Later!"

He watched as Celty accelerated into obscurity, shivering slightly at the sudden whisk of frigidity. When he exhaled, his breaths were visible puffs of respiration. He glanced up at the looming buildings that surrounded him.

It is kinda chilly tonight...

That was the understatement of the year. Today had been recorded as the coldest of the season, but he didn't seem to notice or care about this fact.

He trudged along until he arrived at the park, where he could sit and lounge on a bench. The trees were skeletal and beautiful, all stripped of the leaves that were once scattered across their branches. The loneliness was numbing and raw like a frostbite. Coincidentally, his bare hands were literally suffering through a frostbite, but of course he wasn't realizing the damage being done to his skin.

With a sigh, he rummaged his pocket for a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. In a snap, the end of his nicotine stick glowed and was pursed between his lips. He took a drag from it and blew out ringlets of smoke, his golden eyes glazed with a melancholy.

"...The hell am I supposed to do for a whole week?" He muttered out loud, speaking obviously to no one, as no one else was nearby.

For weeks, it had been too cloudy for the sun to shine. Seasonal depression was crushing down on him, and he was reluctant to return to his apartment alone. Even Kasuka would be too busy to spend Christmas with him. That thought wasn't very pleasing, and he was already yearning for summer. Turbulently, he rattled his brain for options on what to do, what to do, until intricate specks of white began to drizzle upon him.

He opened his eyes and saw that snow was beginning to fall, glittering everything in sight. He blinked as he spectated nature taking the form of brilliant tiny crystals.

"Hnn. Forecast said nothin' about snow...Huh."
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:32 pm

For the first time ever he hardly noticed Shizuo as he walked by.
His teeth chattered noisily and he grabbed his arms rubbing them for any warmth he could muster.
Where the winter holidays were joyous family occasions for most, his family wasn't quite the type you'd fight to spend time with.
His sisters had taken over his apartment almost imediately after their arrival and kicked him out with just the clothes he'd been wearing.
No money.
No wallet.
And the very worst...no phone.

His thin jacket did little in this sort of weather and he was pretty sure he was already catching a cold. He breathed into his hands trying to collect the warmth and shivered unrelentingly when he noticed someone in the vicinity.

"S-s-Shizu-chan...w-what are y-you doing here?"

He tried to make his voice sound as carefree and menacing as always but it was hard when you were cold. He put his hands over his ears wishing he could of at least grabbed his wallet and bought a scarf and earmuffs before he froze to death.

"Y-y-your b-brother is c-coming to town...aren't you s-spending time with him?"

He grimaced wondering for a moment if he should ask Shizuo if he could stay there for the night, but the thought caught in his throat figuring he'd be laughed at...or worse, killed...for the suggestion.

It was then that the snowflakes began to fall and his eyes widened in surprise like a kids would. He looked up to the sky closing his eyes a faint smile appearing on his lips as the first one hit his nose speaking to himself in barely a whisper.

"So pretty..."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Out of nowhere, he heard the familiar sound of that informant's voice impairing the despondent silence. He scoped the area, and sure enough, Orihara Izaya had emerged from the snowy shadows. When Izaya was in his line of vision, he lurched up from the bench to stand at the extent of his intimidating height.

"What's it to ya?!" He snarled bitterly, emanating enough fiery ferocity to melt the ice.

An austere scowl was stitched to his lips, but there was a sullen look of worry in those gentle eyes. He took a careful step closer to Izaya, his hands shoved in his pockets. Cocking his head to the side and taking another drag from his cigarette, he assessed the antagonist. His sharp gaze became narrowed and aggrieved.

That damned flea doesn't look so good...
Never have I ever heard him stutter like that.
He's shivering?
What the hell happened to him?
Why is he...?

The way Izaya was trembling and stammering bothered him immensely. He wanted to put an end to it somehow. But how? What could he do, but continue to stare at the other man, letting the tension kindle fire in their hearts.

Couldn't he just wrap his arms around Izaya? Exchange warmth? That was what he considered doing in the recesses of his mind. Actually acting on that idea would cause an awkward situation, right? He's been through enough of those. Many of those occasions were set up by the louse himself, but disregarding that...

While he was ransacking his noggin for possibilities and a few choice words, he hesitated when Izaya was marveling at the frosty flurries of snow. Discreetly and even beyond his own cognizance, he was enthralled by the scene. Izaya's carmine eyes and dark hair contrasted so well with the purity of the snow. Those red eyes were lit up with joy, and that smile was very endearing.

More like you're pretty. Tch...

Before Izaya noticed, he caught himself, and glanced in the opposite direction. He cleared his throat and regathered his thoughts, then proceeded to speak.

"Oi, flea..." He began with a grunt, still avoiding Izaya's eyes.

A minute had passed. He was glaring at the icicles that ornamented the trees. He shifted around like he was containing his annoyance, rubbing the back of his neck. Finally, he swore out of frustration, exclaiming something like Aw, fuck it!, and turned around to leave.

He had walked a few meters away, before looking over his shoulder at Izaya. "C'mon, or freeze to death. Hot chocolate at home...Don't keep me waitin'." He mumbled, a blush coloring his cheeks.

Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:20 pm

His cheeks flushed red at the suggestion and he jammed his hands in his pockets looking at the back of the other man who was walking off.
It's not as if he hadn't been thinking of asking.
He would be perfectly happy staying at the former bartender's home...
Still hearing the invite he was taken aback a bit.

Did he just...

He fell in step just out of reach in case it was some sort of trap a faint smile tugging at his lips. He thought of a thousand things he could say to push his luck as he blew warm breath into his hands and rubbed them together.
A million more to start a fight as he looked over the beautiful other man that walked in front of him. .
But they never came out.
Really...he was just grateful he was saved from sleeping out in this.

"S-Shizu-c-chan...are y-you sure this i-is--"

He hurried catching up with the blond inhaling too much cold air as he ran and still shaking violently from the cold.
He opened his mouth to say thanks but that was when the cold got the best of him and he fell into the arms of the other passing out.

Unconsciously he groped onto the other man for warmth, tugging on his shirt and nuzzling into him deliriously with a whispered mumble of his name.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:23 am

An odd feeling of relief washed over him when he could hear Izaya's footsteps trailing behind. Izaya's presence was so near. On the inside, he was already warm and brimming with complacency. With a look of sheer contentment, he glanced over his shoulder to see Izaya following him.

His peaceful countenance was temporary, however. He furrowed his brows and pouted indignantly.

"Not gonna repeat myself." He scoffed, before sighing penitently. "I won't let ya catch pneumonia, or whatever. Only I can kill you, not some cool breeze."

As soon as those words left his mouth, Izaya collapsed into his arms. Consternation flickered in his honey-colored eyes, which were expounded with alarm.

"...Goddammit. What did I just say? You didn't hear me, did you?! I SAID THE COLD CAN'T KILL YAAAA!! Fuck."

He shrouded his trepidation with anger, trying not to panic. The task of carrying Izaya the rest of the way home was a simple one, since the man was so light and practically weightless.

After sprinting through a shortcut, they finally arrived at their destination. Without relenting his hold on Izaya, he barged into his own apartment. Once inside, a comfortable heat enveloped around the two men, who were blistered from the cold. Just in the nick of time, too. Strangely enough, Mother Nature decided to conjure up a blizzard.

Meticulously, he eased Izaya down onto the sofa and extracted the wet coat from his shoulders, hanging it up to dry. He tucked Izaya in with a quilt blanket, gazing warily.

"...Don't die on me, flea."

He got up from his crouched position and headed for the kitchen, preparing two steaming mugs of hot chocolate. His had extra sugar, of course. He added some caramel, too. He quirked an eyebrow, hoping Izaya wouldn't mind drinking this, figuring he could just serve tea if the informant preferred that.

FFFFT. LIKE I CARE WHAT THAT DAMNED FLEA WANTS. HE BETTER NOT BE PICKY.

"Hnn, here. Drink up." He knelt down before Izaya again, giving him the cup of cocoa. He sat on the floor beside the couch, taking a sip of his own beverage.

"...Hot chocolate's s'ok for you, right?"

Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:39 am

Shouting...?

Groggily he opened his eyes as he listened to the words wanting to laugh but not being able to without chattering.

It was when the warm cup of chocolate was pressed to his lips that his hands reached out to grab it, drinking up the liquid warmth until there was none left.

He gasped as if he had been given new life and reached out forcefully pulling the bartender to him looking as if he were about to fight him. He brought the other's lips to his own, still in a slight delerium and kissed him deeply before falling back into the covers with a happy sigh.

"Ne, Shizu-chan...thanks for letting me stay over."

He was still too weak to really fight Shizuo. He was paler than normal and his nose was about as red as his eyes. He sat up peeling off the wet shirt and pants, regaining strength as he glanced over at the other man curiously.

"You should take your clothes of too...aren't you cold?"

He ran his fingers over his lips looking over the blond who's shirt had begun to stick to him as the snow melted through it.
He didn't realize he was staring until it was too late and he didn't even bother to cover it up. He pulled the covers over him, now only wearing his boxers and then nodded to himself as he made the conscious decision.

He lifted up the blanket and sighed.

"Yare, yare...well, come on. We can warm each other up."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:47 am

He was blissfully guzzling down the last of his hot super-sugary-caramel-cream-cocoa, when Izaya had abruptly decided to heave him onto the couch. The final gulp had gone down the wrong pipe, and he made a gurgling noise of choking and surprise.

"Grrrghblagra--*KOFFKOFF!!*"

When he regained his version of composure, he glared at Izaya, and noticed the belligerent glint in those red eyes. He became rigid and alert, smirking vengefully.

Ah, tryin' to pull a fast one on me, ne?!

Before he could react, Izaya had pulled him in for a kiss.

"Mmmffft--!! Mmm..."

His eyes went wide, and he blinked them dubiously for a second or two, before he reciprocated fervidly. He leaned into Izaya, deepening the kiss, growling covetously into the kiss. His breath was stolen from him during that passionate and inadvertent exchange.

Their lips separated, yet he still remained close by. Unabashedly, he watched Izaya shed out of the damp clothing. Snapping out of his mesmerized state, he flushed red at Izaya's questionable suggestion, forcing himself to look away. Though it was hard to avert his eyes, since Izaya had very nice legs and...and...

True. Could there be any better way to warm up than snuggling whilst being half-naked?

Without looking at Izaya, he silently complied, shirking out of the soggy suit and allowing the garments to join the pile on the floor. He wriggled underneath the blanket, closing any distance between him and Izaya. Scowling bashfully, he enclosed his arms around Izaya, peering deeply into his ruby-red eyes.

This felt much better. Spectacular, even. Hoping Izaya would soon feel refreshed and pleasant too, he pecked a soft kiss to his temple. Nuzzling their foreheads together, he discerningly checked for a fever, weaving his fingers into the messy black hair.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:01 am

He snuggled into him sighing blissfully and turned around to lie his head on the others broad chest. There was something about this that just felt so right, it was like he had finally found his place...right where he needed to be.

I should get sick more often.

"Ne, Shizu...if you walk around in the cold without a jacket you'll get sick...and then what fun will it be to torment you?"

He leaned up sleepily and entwined his hands into the other man's hair looking into his golden eyes with a mischievous smile.

"I know a way to make you even warmer."

He let one of his hands drift down Shizuo's chest before just landing on his manhood. With a sly smirk he tugged at the golden blond threads of hair running his tongue over the other man's lower lip before kissing him deeply.
He stroked him through his boxers and nipped at his lip tauntingly.

"What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:22 am

He was beginning to wonder if this is what it feels like to be the luckiest man in the world. That contradicted with the role Izaya consistently played in his life, the bane of his existence. In yet, behind closed doors, Izaya was a source of happiness for him. At the same time, Izaya was a source of great chaos and discord. The polar extremes of their relationship coexisted with each other. There was indeed a fine line between love and hate.

One couldn't live without the other. That's just the way it is with soul mates, and they were linked together with the thread of fate, after all. They were tangled up in a red string of pure passion. No one else would be able to understand, but isn't it supposed to be that way?

At any rate, at this moment, he was quietly embracing Izaya. Limbs intertwined with limbs, appendages were laced with appendages. The feeling of Izaya's heartbeat steadily thumping against his own chest inexplicably soothed him. Despite the ruin they often wrought upon Ikebukuro, both intentional and unintentional, the city would not be the same if only one of them inhabited it.

Izaya's irksome one-liner abraded the peace. He cracked his infamous grin of atrocity, chuckling wryly. The veins in his forehead were crossing and popping the way they usually did when he was provoked by the info broker.

"Hn? Did ya say somethin'...Iiii-za-yaaa-kun~?" Shamelessly, he made sure to emphasize the nickname with a seductive undertone.

He looked genuinely interested in what Izaya was advocating, lofting a brow.

"Oh, really? How?" His inquiry was half-curious, half-chaffing.

His answer was at the tips of Izaya's fingers, as they danced along the length of his cock through the cottony fabric. His ears reddened when caught on to what Izaya was implying, and groaned pleasurably into the kiss, arching his back into the touch.

"Yeah," he murmured, tracing the edge of Izaya's waistband absentmindedly. "Show me."
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:53 am

He disappeared under the blankets, a familiar glint in his eye as he flicked his tongue over the cold skin and ran his fingers down the rock hard abs warming them just with touch alone.

He gave one bite just above his breast teasingly seeing if he would get mad before smoothing it over with his tongue.
He pulled off the blond's boxers with out hesitation and smirked slyly running his soft lips over it's length as he marveled at the size.
He flicked his tongue over the tip and ran a taunting finger over his entrance without pushing in before taking him in. His tongue swirled around the arousal as his hand that was teasing the entrance moved to gently caress his exposed manhood.

He smiled devilishly at the sounds that were being made and let him go before he could finish pulling himself on top of the other and looking him in the eyes playfully.

"Are you warm, or should we do more?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Unable to withhold the electric sensation from running up his spine, his skin prickled with goosebumps of pleasure, as the touch of Izaya's delicate hands and moist tongue made direct contact.

His breath hitched once he felt the sting of teeth sinking into his flesh, tightening his grip on Izaya's scalp as a way of payback. But when Izaya licked the injury, he relaxed his grasp.

Ardently, he sighed once Izaya had rid him of his boxers, his arousal enlarging tenfold when lips gently grazed along the length. Failing to suppress a licentious gasp, he didn't know whether to arch his back or lean back. Izaya was tantalizing his senses, simply giving him a taste of sexual revelry. Evidently, this did in fact make his skin tingle with warmth. His cheeks were lightly dusted with a blush, and blood surged straight to his cock.

He wanted to feel hot. Carnal and incandescent.

When Izaya had spurted from underneath the duvet, he clung onto the other man, cupping his chin.

"Your turn." He caught Izaya's lower lip, coaxing him into another heated kiss, before turning the tables.

He flipped Izaya over, straddling his hips once he regained the dominant position. Taking Izaya's hand into his, he brought it to his lips, kissing the knuckle softly. Gingerly, he nibbled Izaya's wrist, before lapping at the faint bite marks. He grazed his fingers across Izaya's slender arm, trailing feathery kisses until his mouth was at the tip of his shoulder. He gnawed at the junction between Izaya's lovely neck and collarbone, slipping his tongue out to caress the wounds.

All the while, he was murmuring Izaya's name. Every so often, he would chance a glance at those rubies with an intense gaze.

"Iza..." He breathed sultrily, nipping at a peaked nipple upon the informant's chest. "Izaya..."

He swirled his tongue around the rosy nub he was biting, suckling. His other hand was busy rubbing over the second one, toying with it, until his fingers dawdled downward to rake Izaya's rib cage, his hipbone.

He massaged Izaya's groin while he placed a kiss to his ear, breathing hot air into it. Then, he whispered, "How do ya feel?"
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:18 pm

His eyes widened a bit when the tables turned abruptly but he didn't seem to mind it as soon as the others lips hit his skin. He moaned and arched twoards him letting his fingers run down his sides.

"Shizu--"

His fingers twisted into the other's hair drawing him closer when the nipple was attacked, savoring the feeling before bringing the lips up to meet his own and kissing them hungrily.

It was when he felt the hand on his cock that he gasped and his eyes half-lidded in arousal. He groaned wantingly and looked up at him giving a sly smirk.

His hands dug into the other man's hips drawing him closer as he leaned up to him licking his ear and grazing his teeth over it.

"I don't know, it might take a little bit more than that to warm me up."

He smirked, leaning between them and stroked the other man as he nipped at his neck.
His lips flitted over the other's ear with an unknown gentleness and a sly smile.

"Shizu-chan, I want you."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:48 pm

At those words, he wanted nothing more than to ravish Izaya; to hold him close and never let go. In between Izaya's legs, his knee was nudging up against the aroused member. Caressing Izaya's cheek, he leaned in to kiss that devilish smile with so much pent up desire.

"Oh, yeah?" He muttered softly, peppering kisses down Izaya's neck.

In that instant, while he was nuzzling the other man, a light bulb seemed to flicker brightly in his head. An idea was ignited. The impish smile playing on his lips came slowly, as the idea became more prominent and appealing.

Without giving away the slightest inkling to what he was thinking, he got up and left Izaya there on the couch. He threw an amused look over his shoulder. Seeing Izaya's perplexed expression, he relinquished a chuckle.

"Ah, don't worry. I'll have my way with you yet. Don't move. Be right back." He winked, heading for his bedroom.

In just moments, he returned to the living room holding a dark vial. He smirked as he sat back down on the sofa with Izaya, popping the cap off of the bottle with his teeth.

"Lay on yer side." He advised, mumbling.

Extricating himself behind Izaya, he squirted the mysterious substance into his hand, before letting his tainted fingers explore the erogenous zones. It was a warming lubricant that added spice to one's senses.

As Izaya was dormant beside him, he propped himself up on his elbow, before he began the pungent ministrations. He drilled one slippery finger inside Izaya's entrance, teasing the rim and rubbing the inner walls. He slid several more digits within Izaya, flexing and scissoring the core with deliberation.

His other hand was bathing Izaya's rod with the zesty lube, coercing the member until it was erect and engorged with arousal. He thumbed over the head, massaging the slit mercilessly.

And as these piquant preparations were going on, and as he was relishing in the way Izaya was squirming with ache and making lewd noises, he was grazing his teeth across the enemy's back. He licked a line over the shoulder blade, before moving up to nip at Izaya's earlobe playfully.

"Feeling hot now, flea?"

The hand that was working the cock drifted upwards to feel Izaya's forehead, as if checking the temperature. He combed through Izaya's hair, breathing in his scent, and groaning in spite of himself.

"Ahhh, you're burnin' up." He jested, pressing a kiss to Izaya's jawline.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:39 pm

He gave Shizuo a blank expression when he left the couch opening his mouth to protest but closed it, flushing red when the words came from the blond's mouth. His eyes widened in surprise when Shizuo came back holding the vial and he gave him a questioning expression.

"As if I would--ahhnnhh..."

His protest to comply to the other's wishes melted with the first stroke of the hands to his more sensitive areas. As the lube hit it warmed and tingled along his skin causing him to moan and arch forward into the other's touch.
His eyes clouded with want and he murmured his name in bliss as fingers danced on his skin. His eyes widened just a bit when Shizuo's fingers began to work his entrance but it felt so good that he curled into the other man, wrapping his arms around him, his own fingers digging into the blonds shoulder blades drawing him closer as he was scissored.

"Shizu-chan..."

He kissed him deeply sucking on his lower lip to suppress a whimper and gsping as he backed into the touch. He gave a flitting smile as the fingers withdrew and with the lightning quickness he was known for the bottle was in his hands.

"Shizu-chan, you don't play fair...Here, let me warm you up too."

He poured some of the lube over his fingers and pressed it to his own lips before coaxing Shizuo back into the sofa, trailing kisses tainted with the lube down to his manhood. He let his lips just drift teasingly around his inner thighs and then up his length, letting him feel the warmth tingle up his arousal making him want more.
When he was sure he was thoroughly coated with the lube he smirked and pulled himself up on top of Shizuo straddling him and giving him a tingly warm kiss looking amused.

"Now, we're even."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:52 pm

It really shouldn't have came as a shock to him. That Izaya was certainly a curveball; if he saw a chance to take over, he most definitely did, and with excellence and confidence. Granted, Izaya's kiss was deliciously distracting. All the more reason to call the man a mastermind.

Through gritted teeth, he tried to grab for the bottle, but his efforts were in vain. He sunk down into the couch, keeping his eyes fixed on Izaya, watching the other man gloss those luscious lips with the lubricant. Somehow, that act alone was a turn-on for him, and he wasn't sure why.

What Izaya did next trumped him. Sizzling kisses blazed over the entirety of his shaft, as it was bobbing unremittingly with need. He let a throaty groan escape him, as he tangled his fingers into Izaya's scalp. Arching his hips into the sensation, he blushed, willing himself to not release. Of course, as he knew all too well now, the body did not always cooperate with the brain. Fortuitously, a bit of pre-cum ejaculated onto Izaya's face.

"Nnn, I-Izaya..." He moaned, the name laced reverently with lust.

When Izaya mounted on top of him, he wrapped his arms around the other man and crushed their mouths together. He kissed him with fervor and ardor, savoring in the taste of spice and salty-sweetness.

During their heated kiss, his thumbs glazed over Izaya's peaked nipples, pressing into them. And soon, those hands danced around Izaya's waist to grope his firm buttocks. After giving the informant's ass a playful squeeze, his fingers brushed across pucker very faintly.

"I dunno," he breathed in between kisses, grasping a fistful of Izaya's hair. "How much longer I can wait."

"I need you."

He didn't mean to sound like he was pleading, he just stated the fact with gruff certitude. His heart was pounding and his skin was on fire with a flame that did not burn or scorch, but made one feel as if they were high in the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:57 pm

He chuckled, his red eyes glowing with lust as he wiped the pre-cum from his face and licked it off of his finger in a provocative manner.

"I need you too Shizu-chan."

He groaned as he bit his tongue, lowering himself down onto the massive arousal with a slight whimper before he adjusted. He sighed in contentment when he was all the way in and gasped at how good it felt.

"S-Shizu..."

He moaned as he began to move his hips clawing into the other's back for support as he thrust himself onto his hardened member.
He tightened around him every time he hit his sweet spot calling out in euphoria as his mind clouded with lust.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:34 am

The sultry pressure had imprisoned him. This pleasurable heatwave surrounded his manhood, and made him gasp audibly. To repent for the indecent mewl, he attacked Izaya's mouth, kissing with crass compassion. He wrapped his arms around Izaya's waist to keep him steady, to keep him close.

The rocking motion of Izaya's hips grinding against his shaft was delectable eye candy. He thought Izaya looked so alluring, jouncing his lithe body back and forth onto his cock. For the most part, his mind was ablaze with a fog of incoherence and pure ecstasy.

In between their thrusting, sweaty bodies, he reached for Izaya's arousal and gave it some much deserved attention. When Izaya pressed down on him, he tugged at the member, pumping it with just as much roughness and speed. His calloused hands moved up and down the length, his thumb circling around the head.

"Fuck, you're...too hot."
He grunted avidly, running his tongue along Izaya's neck.

His guttural grunts became more pronounced as the heat was amid them. Loudly, he groaned Izaya's name, and arched his back into the hot, tight space. He didn't last long. At that moment, he filled Izaya to the brim with his seed, trembling and clinging onto the informant as white danced over his vision.

"Hnn, Izaya...!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Snowflake    A Very Special Snowflake  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Very Special Snowflake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: DURARARA!! :: Ikebukuro-
Jump to: