Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel

Axel

FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT Empty
PostSubject: FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT   FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Onodera-kun,

You looked so peaceful sleeping I didn't want to wake you up.
However, that said, it seems as if you've overslept.
Since you are late for work I've issued you 200 volumes of Akahiko Usami's manga works.
I thought you would be interested in them since they are very...unique...from the other novels he has written.
When you are done with them I expect a private demonstration of what you've learned.

-Takano

P.s. Salad needs food. Remind me to go to the store after work.

P.s.s. Salad agrees that you should walk around naked more often.
Two versus one. We win.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT   FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:20 pm

ASDFGHJKL;ETIWNXKJRW458JGKFJVJDNFFGKFLGOEOJE

Takano-san,

First of all, apologies for oversleeping. I had a really rough night last night, thanks to you. You could have woken me up, though. I'm sorry if my absence today has caused any trouble to you or the rest of the staff.

Regarding Usami-sensei's light novels, I have already begun this new project you've assigned me...

Exactly how does this have anything to do with editing and publishing shojo manga? Really, I just can't fathom your logic sometimes. I'm not trying to argue with your methods, but I am simply confused and now I've got a serious hard-on and you're not here to help me out, dammit. How come Usami-sensei never told me about these?!

As instructed, I will read every single volume and try to retain as much as I can...To tell you the truth, I'll be looking forward to discussing what I've learned with you later this evening.

I'll have dinner ready when you get back. If you want anything special, let me know.

Take care.

-Onodera

P.S.,
I'll get some food for Salad, too. Don't worry about it. It's the least I can do.

P.S.S,
Salad is a cat. His vote is invalid!! By the way, the cat stares at me when I--
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT   FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Onodera-

I'll be looking forward to your presentation.
Trust me on this, works like Usami's have revolutionized the shoujo department. In five years what you're reading will be a mainstream industry.

Though, if you'd rather not read all of them I'll give you the option of wearing the dress.

Salad is a part of the family, human or pet his vote counts. Though if he does start stalking you it's best to run, he seems to be part panther.

I'm sure anything you cook I'll enjoy.
I don't normally get home in time to make anything of consequence.

If you're going to the store here's the list:

Coffee
Cigarettes
Starbucks triple shot espresso
5 Hour Energy
No Doz
Beer
Toothpaste
Soap

I'll give you money before you leave.

I'm sorry to hear your night was rough. Hmmm... I'll have to do something to make it up to you. We should get home about the same time. I'll be detouring to make a special stop.

-Takano

P.s. What's your favorite dessert?

P.s.s. I'm not getting dessert. If you want to buy some at the store I'll give you extra money.

P.s.s.s. I think I accidentally sent this message to Yokozawa and Chiaki too. If you two are reading this as well, my apologies.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT   FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Takano,

It'sashe? Crap.

If you say so. IDON'TTHINK I'LLWEARTHEDRESS. WHAT AM I A HOUSEWIFE NOW?

Before I have a heart attack, Takano-san, please tell me that postscript was a joke. You were kidding, right? Yokozawa and Chiaki aren't reading this conversation, RIGHT?! Please, be more careful when you're sending emails and stuff. I thought you knew how to use an iPhone!

About last night, it's okay, though I'm a little sore now. Butthatisn'tentirelyyourfault,it'sjustbeenawhile. You'reright,Ijustneedtoloosenup...

After you passed out, I couldn't fall asleep. I kept thinking about you and how much I love you. Even now, I can't keep a cool head when you're around. Masamune, when you're around me, I feel so feverish and nervous, always afraid that something stupid will come out of my mouth. When I see you walking towards me, I get this elated feeling fluttering in my chest the moment I lay my eyes on you. It's pathetic, isn't it? I kept thinking what I should get you for your birthday, what I'll wear at New Year's, our first date...Like some girl in a damn shojo manga, what the fuck.

To be honest, you're always on my mind. No matter what.

IF YOKOZAWA IS READING THIS, YEAH. I LOVE HIM. UP YOURS, SORRY. I SAW HIM FIRST.

Seriously, read the recipient box at the top before you press send. What if our relationship circulates around the office? What do you think would happen? My guess is the female staff would harass us and ask for pictures, though maybe our love would spark some inspiration? I MEAN, NEVER MIND. THAT'S SO RIDICULOUS.

Oh, and I like chocolate raspberry parfaits these days. Thanks, but why did you ask? You don't need to, I can pay for it myself. We should share a parfait sometime. It is really delicious.

-Onodera
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT   FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Onodera-

I wasn't kidding, but I don't think Chiaki will mind.
You should have called in and slept for the day. You worry me when you stay up for days and don't get the food and rest you deserve. I can give you a day off if you need it.

I'm not sure how they'd react, nor do I mind really. I don't think this company could afford to lose either of us.

I think of you that way too. All the time.
New years will be great. I've saved up enough to make it special.

Chocolate and raspberry, eh?
I think I can work with that.
You're allowed to leave an hour early from work.

-Takano

P.s. Of course you'll wear the dress. Even if you're not a housewife....yet.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT   FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Takano-

I won't deny the fact that your last message made me a little happy. As they say, it's mind over matter.

Please, don't worry about me. I worry about you, too. I mean, it would cause me a lot of trouble if my boss came down with another flu or something. Also,Icareaboutyoualot. Try not to overexert yourself. I want to be as useful to you as possible. If you need anything, let me know. Thank you for your concern, though. Tch, I'll take a day off if you do, too. We can both play hooky. Pffft. Like in the old days.

Speaking of sweets, do you like any? If you don't like chocolate raspberry, we can get something else. I don't mind.

Thank you very much. Will we get to go home together or do you need to stay longer? If that's the case, I can help out. I did come in late. I don't really have the right to leave early, right?

-Onodera

P.S.,
You're not gonna let this one go, are you? Fffft. Um, what do you mean yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT   FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT Empty

Back to top Go down

FW:Memo:OnoderaRitsu:URGENTPROJECT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: COMMUNICATIONS :: Emails & Letters-
Jump to: