Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: From: Onodera Ritsu -    From: Onodera Ritsu -  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Takano-

I know you're busy cleaning and packing for your trip. I just felt like messaging you is all. I'm sorry I wasn't much help earlier. I especially feel awful, since you helped me so much. I don't know why I feel so bad, but I just do. It isn't like I can't occupy myself for an evening without you, but...kindaImissyou. Yeah.

In retrospect, there could have been a ton of things I could have said or done that might have sufficed when you were feeling stressed this afternoon. Like the idiot that I am, I went and just...said the first thing that came to my mind. I probably was being insensitive without realizing it. When you say all that embarassing stuff, like...I'msexy, or...cute. Or amazing...When you praise me...I just can't help but feel so inexplicably happy. Nobody likes someone who fishes for compliments, but just saying. Your love, support, and encouragement mean a lot to me.

I just figured you'd be happy too if I said how I felt, said what I thought. Actually, I was stating a fact. You even know deep down you are gorgeous. So many people admire you and would kill to go out with you. NotthatIcareoranything *tsuntsun*. Just saying, you know, you can have anyone you want. For some reason, you want me. I'm so lucky.

I'm sorry I'm so inexperienced, too. I have no clue what to say sometimes and it kills me inside. Please, don't think that I don't care. I just wouldn't know what to do myself in some situations. I really am useless, but I love you. I'd do anything for you. Even if I am just taking up space, I'm here for you.

I know things are kinda rough, but they will get better. I promise. And you're going to have so much fun at the convention. There's a lot of great things going on, as well as the crappy.

Don't stress out. You're the glue that keeps me from falling to pieces.

-Ritsu

P.S.,
Those Kuda-gitsune are too cute.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: COMMUNICATIONS :: Emails & Letters-
Jump to: