Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} Empty
PostSubject: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:54 pm

It had nearly taken them decades just to sift through about a dozen cinematic records. Several lifespans had been cut short, many tragic deaths occurred, and almost no one was worthy enough to be spared. All in all, it was another dull day for grim reapers. There was still work to be done, as it was required of them to file a detailed report of each cessation.

A willowy death god with a verbose mane of fiery red hair yawned most inelegantly, as he leaned against his stiff subordinate.

"Ahhh, Will~. I'm SO sleepy. Every tryst we got assigned with led to such a boring lifestyle. I don't think I can take this apathy any longer~!!" he lamented dramatically, looking as if he were about to faint in Will's arms.

Pouting childishly, he glanced up to meet Will's cold stare. The impassivity in those bright green eyes filled him with such glee, that he giggled unabashedly, hugging the other man in a cuddly embrace.

"Oh, Will, that look in your eyes..." he sighed blissfully, feeling his heart flutter in his chest. "Do you glower and scowl at everyone, or am I just special? Hee hee~."

Smiling like a giddy girl on a rendezvous, he draped around Will's neck, and gazed at him adoringly. With one gloved finger, he traced along the austere line of Will's lips. Just as he was about to kiss his associate, a forethought made him retract. A sharp, gleaming grin danced upon his features. His eyes were glazed with connive and passion.

A sagacious scheme that had been planted in his mind the night before sprung up again, and he decided to restrain his urge for the moment. He chuckled playfully under his breath, his eyes never leaving Will.

"Mmm, I'm afraid I have to clock-out a bit early today! You can handle the paperwork, can't you?" he appealed coyly, batting his eyelashes in a seductive manner. Before Will could reprimand, he grabbed onto his tie and yanked him down for a brisk, yet deep kiss.

"MWAH~! Thank you, Will! I promise, I shall make it up to you soon~. ♥"

Very soon, he thought with a sprightly smirk, as he merrily pranced away.

After successfully escaping, he found himself in front of William's home. Humming to the melody of Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata", he skipped up the walkway until he was at the looming threshold. Of course, the doors were locked. Fortunately, he had figured out creative ways of breaking and entering. With a few pokes and prods at the cogs within the lock, the doors soon flew open, allowing him entrance.

He giggled in satisfaction as he waltzed inside, basking in the luxurious atmosphere. Twirling and gliding in circles, he marveled at all the little elements that made this place home to William T. Spears. It was simple, yet refined. Not an inch of dust could be located. Everything was neat and orderly, with subtle decorations that reflected only a sliver of Will's personality.

"Will, my darling..."

Out of nowhere, he had acquired a basket of red rose petals.

"I'm sure you won't mind if I add some color to your lovely home~."

And with that he danced through the sterile vapidity, leaving a trail of rose petals behind. Following the velvety stream of red would eventually bring you into...

Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} 32892911

Once he drew the bath and added the bubbles to the warm water, he relinquished his clothing to wear a silky robe that really showed off his legs. He didn't bother to knot the sash properly, letting the skimpy garment hang loosely.

He waited for Will to return, sitting on the edge of the tub with a rose dangling in his grasp. Will did his job efficiently and quickly, so he was expecting his lover to arrive any minute. Giggling and daydreaming of the night he had planned for them, he whimsically took a whiff of the rose in his hand.

Last edited by Grell Sutcliff on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:52 pm

He worked quietly and efficiently trying to get done with his work as soon as he possibly could so that there would be no overtime work.
Where he and the redhead disagreed on many things, this week had been a little more dead than usual...and not even in the interesting way that would keep him busy.

He looked up at his co-worker to listen to what he was droning on about as he stamped another file and placed it in the drawer.

"You know very well our work isn't just out in the field. We have a lot of paperwork to sort before we can do anything...and it's best to get it done soon. I hear that next week there's supposed to be a tragedy that will take at least 8 of us to clean up."

He tried to ignore the arms around his neck adjusting his glasses and placing another file into the cabinet. He felt the fingers trace his lips and he bit his tongue trying to look indifferent as his stomach knotted in a pleasant way.

"Need I remind you that I am your supervisor and we are still both at work, or will that just go right into one ear and out the other?"

For a moment he looked up at him searching the bright green eyes and cheshire cat smile. There was something about the other man that was so intoxicatingly alluring that he almost didn't hear what he had just said.

"You're...what?! Get back here this instant! You are not permitted to leave me here with your share of the work! I--"

The kiss cut him off and he stood there in a stunned silence before sighing and noticing the other man had already left. He sat back in the chair grabbing the large stack of papers fuming to himself for just a moment before his fingers unconsciously went to his lips tracing the line where the other mans kiss still burned.

Well, at least I got something out of this...
I wonder what does go on in that head of his sometimes.

He re-wrote the endings to a few lives, an erratic pounding of his heart telling him that they deserved more than what they were dealt for some reason.
Here and there he wrote in lines, letting them kiss their loved ones, or tell them something important.
For some reason he was feeling sympathetic to their cause. It was something he almost never felt for humans...especially when their deaths caused him to have to stay late with overtime work, but...he was happy and sometimes just that little bit of euphoria can make you do something for others that you wouldn't normally put the time to do before.

It took him nearly a full hour of overtime to finish his work before he locked up and started heading home. Tired, his hair was disheveled as it used to be when he was a lot younger and he rubbed his neck unbuttoning his coat as he made his way to the door of his house.

It was when he saw the door was unlocked his first instinct was to grab his death scythe and use it as a weapon. There was no way he would ever leave his house unattended.

Someone must be here.
No one ever comes to my house this late...

Thieves...?

Demons.....?

He tensed pushing the door open only to see...rose pedals...everywhere.

Is it...
Grell...?

He loosened his grip on his death scythe and closed his eyes breathing in the familiar scent of the flowers before opening them again and heading upstairs.

It was what he saw when he got there that caught him off guard. He walked in to see Grell sitting on the edge of the tub, the robe around him nearly falling off to reveal the smooth porcelain skin underneath and a rose falling from his fingers. His eyes looked like green fire as they took on the glow of the candles and something about the whole situation made his heart beat erratically and the blood shoot straight to his groin.

He looked away biting his tongue trying to keep his same professional aura, but it was too late...his ears were flushed red and he couldn't seem to look in the direction of the other man and hide his obvious arousal.

"I..."

He tried to look at him again, his lips falling open...being at a loss for words was something completely new to him.

"You...Wha...ah..."

He pushed the glasses up on his nose trying to take a deep breath as he glanced over the other trying not to stare in awe.

"You are...very nearly, unclothed."

He flushed a deeper shade of red and bit his tongue sharply, flustered.

Oh sweet lord...
Way to go William, state the obvious.

Just don't look over at him.
Compose yourself...take a breath.

Right, right...just don't think of---

He rubbed his forehead, inadvertently messing up his hair in the process, trying to think of something to say before accidentally looking at him again and drawing an inward breath.

Oh god, it's too late.
You are thinking of it...you want to have sex with this man.

"How did you get in?"

He leaned against the wall to make his arousal less obvious and tried to focus on a spot on the wall away from the attractive scene in front of him.
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:55 pm

At last, when William finally walked into the bathroom, his eyes went aglow with veneration. The very sight of Will caused an exalting tremor in his chest, as his heartbeat began to quicken. Every fiber of his being felt magnetized to the shinigami. It took a lot of self-control just to stay perched, and not tackle the other man to the ground.

Nonchalantly, he twiddled the stem of the rose between his fingers, looking over Will from head to toe. He laughed blithely, noticing how flustered Will was. He made it no secret that he found Will to be simply sublime and arousing, yet he still kept his legs crossed like a proper young lady would.

"And you are far too clothed, my dear William. Such a pity. A man like you, with a body like that...It should be criminal to conceal it!" he giggled, rising from where he sat.

With grace, he sauntered over to Will, making sure his steps towards the man were slow and deliberate. Cornering Will against the wall, he pressed into him. His robe was threatening to just slip right off his shoulders as he began to work on loosening Will's tie.

"Let's get you nice and naked, hm? ♥ After a long, busy day...Oh, don't get me wrong. You look stunning no matter what~. With or without clothes!"

As if unwrapping a delicate gift, he carefully removed each article of clothing from Will, making sure to fold them neatly to abide by Will's precise sanity. When his fingers grazed over Will's exposed chest, he gently brushed his lips against the smooth skin. "Mmm~." he murmured affectionately, kissing the crook of Will's neck.

He touched the hardening bulge in Will's slacks, gasping in surprise.

"Oh, my~. ♥♥♥ Will, do you like what you see?" he inquired huskily, rubbing his knee softly against Will's arousal.

Grinning and never once letting his gaze wander, he slipped the belt from the loops and dragged the pants down to Will's ankles, until the man was left in only his undergarments. He got on his knees, breaking eye contact only then, so that he could nibble at the shaft hidden beneath the fabric. With a flourish, Will was nude. He caressed Will's inner thighs, his lips pecking feather light kisses along Will's member.

He chuckled, standing up to grab Will's hand and lead him into the bathtub. Once his fellow grim reaper was eased into the bubbly water, he straddled the side of the tub, sitting behind Will.

"Hehe. Relax, Will." he breezily advised, coaxing the other man to lean his head back, nestling it right in-between his thighs. "Alright, now..." He looked around and reached for a bottle of shampoo, drizzling a dollop into his palm, before kneading his fingers into Will's scalp. "Is the temperature to your liking?"

Smiling serenely, he lavished Will with a sensual massage, lathering the locks and rubbing tension out of his temple. He let his fingers knead and tease Will's earlobes, stroking along the outer shell.

"Pffft! W-Will, you should see yourself! You--hehehe, you look like you're wearing one of those old-fashioned fluffy wigs nobles used to wear. Wait, I'll show you!" He left just to return with a hand mirror, letting Will see for himself. He was seconds away from an explosion of giggles.

"Okies! Now it is time to rinse~. Hmm, I wish I could take a photograph of you like that, to keep and cherish and treasure for always, but I'm sure you'll just say no." he pouted in mock disappointment, snatching up a pitcher. He splashed a thermal cascade onto Will's soapy hair, wiping the suds that foamed up the glasses.

He smiled and got up again, charmed by Will's drenched state.

"Hmm, Will..." he began.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:27 pm

He tensed at first when the other man sauntered over, but he didn't fight him when he started removing his clothing. He sighed contentedly feeling the fingers brush over his skin and he instinctively reached out to brush the robe off of his shoulders, fingertips grazing over his arms and down his stomach.

He drew in a gasp when Grell's fingers brushed over his member and bit back a moan when he rubbed against him. His hands went to the others hips and bringing him closer as his stomach knotted in pleasure and another gasp escaped him as he felt the soft lips of the other on his most intimate region.

"Grell..."

He let himself be led to the tub, for the first time in ages not acting uptight or on edge. His house was probably the one place he could ever just relax...and well, Sutcliff had just brought new meaning to the word relax.
The water was warm and inviting and something about the warm smell of his lover, soap and roses allowed him to loosen up.

He closed his eyes feeling the fingers work through his hair and he allowed his head to be placed between the others legs. He opened one eye keeping his serious expression as the other started laughing and spun around as the water was dumped on his head. Grabbing the others legs he brought him forward and very softly kissed his inner thighs getting close to his arousal but never quite getting there.

"You'd have to do a lot of things to convince me I should let you take a picture of that sort."

He nipped his inner thigh softly before smoothing over it with his lips, stopping as he heard the other begin to speak.

"Yes, Grell?"

Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:22 am

"Mm~!" He was so taken by the touch of Will's lips on his thighs, that he almost forgot what he was going to say. Captivated by Will's actions, he just sat there tongue-tied in a rare moment of repose. Truly, he could look into those shivery pools of green forever.

A soft, bashful smile played over his countenance, which was usually extravagant with radiance. In an act of demureness, he fixed the front of his robe to hide his flat chest. Clearing his throat nervously, he took on a confident expression once again, grinning like a cat.

"Ahem! I...Will--William T. Spears. I wrote you a love poem. ♥"

Sitting on top of the sink was a leather notebook, little and red. Even if minuscule, the vibrant color should have stuck out like a sore thumb, contrasting with the ivory counter top. It was obscured until now. In fancy script, the cover is labeled with the words GRELL SUTCLIFF, and underneath his name, amor vincit omnia. Love conquers all.

He thumbed through the pages, stopping at a point where rose petals came raining down from the inside of the book. He sat up straight, clearing his throat for the 2nd time. Looking up from the journal, he chanced a glance at Will, before diverting his attention back on the parchment that was scrawled with prose.

When he began to read what was written, he made sure to enunciate and speak as enchantingly as possible.

His piercing eyes, how they glow and glare
Penetrating through the night with a gaze so intense
This man is the quintessence of beauty, yet he is unaware
Shall he ever come to know his greatest offense?

Is he oblivious to the fact that my heart is in his frigid hands?
No doubt he is a progeny of a prince. Please, let me be your princess!
I could search the world for handsome men, travel to many lands
But no one could ever compare to you, for your meridian is endless

As is my undying love, not even death can sever our ties
Forever and beyond, I’ll always be at your beck and call
Should anyone interfere with our romance, they’ll meet their untimely DEMISE~!
When I fell in love, not time nor distance could have broken my descend; Cupid least of all
Not even the forces of Heaven or Hell could annihilate our unity
For our bond will span across the tresses of eternity

He giggled upon finishing, happy that he was at least able to summon the courage to recite the poem he wrote just for his true love. He clamped the book shut. Smirking and blushing very faintly, he anticipated Will's reaction.

"Well, what did you think? Reciprocate my feelings?" he asked with earnest hope, setting the book aside and reclaiming the rose. He drew Will in closer, wrapping an arm and a leg around him. With the hand that held the rose, he caressed Will's cheekbone with the rose's thorn. A fleck of crimson prickled the otherwise flawless skin. He leaned in to lick the tiny scar. Pressing a tender kiss to Will's forehead, he smiled expectantly, weaving his fingers through the damp hair.

"I love you, William."

Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:43 am

He closed his eyes contentedly listening to the poetry as he sunk into the water, his lips still caressing the others thigh, pressing soft kisses to it as he listened.

When he stopped he looked up at him earnestly trying to think of the best way to answer his question, before wrapping his arms around his waist and leaning up to kiss him on the lips. He ran his hands through his hair parting the razor sharp teeth to meet his tongue in a battle of mock-dominance that they'd been in since they met.

He broke the kiss to breathe and looked him in the eyes seriously.

Of course I love you.
I always have.

Though it was hard for him to say those words outwardly, the look in his eyes spoke volumes.
He shuddered pleasurably feeling the sting of the rose thorn smoothed over by the warmth of his tongue and couldn't help the small gasp that escaped his lips.
Something about it made his stomach twist in knots and he suppressed a moan.
His hands ran up the others thighs bringing him closer and he leaned into him grazing his neck with his teeth before pulling the sash from the robe and letting it fall off of him.

"If I'm naked, you are too."

He bit his ear softly running his lips over it with a slight rare smile creeping into his voice.

"You have to play by the rules."
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:39 am

Since when did a rabble of butterflies decide to make my tummy their dwelling?

Only Will made him feel so vulnerable and weak in the knees. His chest felt compacted with emotion. Something as benign as a kiss could elate him. He sighed ardently, trying to abate the jittery giddiness that tickled his entire body.

He smiled beautifully as he regarded the man who was looking up at him. How could such a callous man make him feel so incandescent? He felt pleasurable goose bumps whenever Will touched him or looked at him. When Will spoke to him, either with snark or praise, a warm sensation always took over. Simultaneously, a shiver would travel up his spine, making him tremble excitedly.

Whatever the answer may be, he knew he wouldn't be able to stop loving Will, even if he tried. He would feign interest in someone else whilst admiring Will from afar, if he had to. However, he rather take on the role as the hopeless romantic, who perseveres and endeavors to win the true possessor of his affections. No matter what. He meant every word in that poem.

His smile never wavered as he remained transfixed with Will. The tip of his finger grazed along the abrasion he inflicted, his nail corroding the injury. Abruptly, the peaceful silence that blanketed the situation became ruffled, once his lips were captured by Will's.

He gasped in surprise, but was soon swept away by pure delight. He groaned in approval, as they exchanged a kiss so fervid and rough. He grasped Will's hair tightly, tugging him forward to deepen their osculation. In the heat of the moment, he sank his knife-like teeth onto Will's lower lip, drawing out a bead of blood.

When their meshed mouths separated, a red line of saliva connected them both, until it receded into nothingness. His tongue darted out to relish the sweet-coppery taste that coated Will's lip, smiling apologetically. As he stroked a hand through Will's hair, he tilted his head and kissed his lover more gently, moaning happily.

Will's response to his confession was more than sufficient, and the meaningful glimmer in those chilling eyes thwarted all doubt.

But what happened next threw him completely off guard, and he loved it immensely, though he didn't express this bluntly. When Will tore off his robe and pulled him into the water, his chartreuse eyes went wide and he squealed in faux-mortification, immediately wrapping his arms around himself to enshroud his chest.

Shying away from Will, his cheeks flushed to the color of his hair. A modest smile upturned his diffident frown.

"A-AHHH~!! My love, you are ever so NAUGHTY~. ♥ How shall I tame a beast such as you? Oh..."

As a form of punishment, he splashed around and blew bubbles in Will's face, chuckling playfully.

"Shame on you, William. Well, I guess that is so you. Ever the conscientious one. Hehehe~." he said this teasingly, with genuine fondness.

He turned his back on Will, throwing a glance over his shoulder. "I wasn't quite prepared to show myself naked in front of you...I wanted to strip! I had a whole dance number and everything..." he pouted, swerving his hips rhythmically.

He spun around to face Will, inching closer. He pointedly avoided Will's gaze, still shielding his chest with his hands. "Unfortunately, I'm not graced with glorious assets. Even though I am a woman through and through, I lack a bouncy bosom."

Theatrically, he glanced at Will with a teary-eyed look of desperation. "Despite my cursed flat chest, are you still impressed?" Absentmindedly, his fingertips brushed across his own peaked nipples, before he skimmed his hands down his stomach. "Do you still find me...beautiful, Will?"
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:21 am

He gasped audibly at the bite and his eyes half closed in pleasure as the redhead's tongue smoothed it over, making the urge to kiss him more insatiable. He looked over the other's naked form and gave him a quizical expression as the other man attempted to cover himself.

He gave him a very rare smile and pushed him against the tubs edge pinning him for the moment, even though he knew the other would most likely get the upper hand in the end. He pulled the hands away from his lovers chest and looked him dead in the eyes, amused.

"Let me answer this in two parts...First, if you're going to bite, know that I bite back."

A smile seemed to coat his voice as he leaned into him and he grazed teeth over his neck sucking on the vein that was just above his collarbone until it just lightly purpled.
He bit the nipple and swirled over it with his tongue sucking on it roughly before just lightly pecking it, tasting a mix of soap and rose pedals that always seemed to follow the redhaired shinigami. He loosened his hold on the others wrist and guided the porcelain hand down his torso letting it just brush over his painfully hard member, shivering in pleasure but never adverting his gaze from the other's eyes.

"Secondly, madame, I like you as you are...as I'm sure you can tell."

He nipped his ear and brushed his lips over the shell of it calling him as he wanted to be addressed.

"I never thought a lady like you would be shy, Grell."
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:53 pm

He was lucky to contrive a glimpse of that astonishingly handsome smile, before Will ascended on top of him. Being the very embodiment of lust and perplexity, he wordlessly gaped at his paramour, feeling so stupefied and vitalized. A licentious mewl escaped his parted lips, once the invigorating sting of the other man's teeth sunk into the pulse in his neck.

"Oh, don't I know it..." he murmured, smirking lewdly. "A-Ahh~."

He arched his back and moaned brazenly, his whole body tingling with the need to be closer to Will. Knowing that there was a lovely bruise on his flesh only served to exalt him even more. When Will dragged his teeth over his highly sensitive nipple, he yelped and shuddered in great pleasure.

A hot blush rose to his face, as his hand slid down Will's navel, grasping something elongated and throbbing with desire. Gliding the tips of his fingers up and down the erected cock meant that he understood perfectly, and a low groan of arousal got caught in his throat. His eyes, half-lidded and glazed with longing, drifted back up to meet Will's gaze.

An overwhelming sense of thrill and buoyancy flitted through his veins, blood shooting straight to his groin. Hearing Will address him as madame felt like the highest honor. The way he said it too, so smoothly and coolly, was a major turn-on. Also, the reassurance that Will was still interested in him couldn't have made him happier.

"Only around you, love." he said sultrily, smiling softly.

Giggling cheerfully, he turned the tables and mounted Will, interlacing their fingers. Their shafts frotted against each other when he adjusted their positions, eliciting a growling sound of titillation. The friction felt too good. "Mmrmm~. Hehe, and I never thought you'd be such a dirty man! Goodness me. We'll have to wash you very thoroughly, won't we?"
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:30 pm

He kissed the hollow of his neck letting his fingers lace with the other mans until the red head pinned him. A groan catching in his throat at the very slight friction.

"Hmmm..."

His lips traced the place just above his breast absentmindedly trying to keep a level head which was hard when you had something so tempting sitting well...on top of you. Unlacing their fingers he ran his hands up the others legs before letting them rest on his hip bones and bringing him closer to feel the friction of skin against skin.
He let his lips drift further down skimming the nipple as he thought to himself.

"And just how do you plan to do that, Sutcliff?"

Though it never quite made it to his lips his eyes lit up with a smile and he looked him over with an intoxicated stare.

"You know I'm not one for doing things half-way."

He ran his tongue down to his navel stopping just short of his prize.

"I like things very thorough."

Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:08 pm

The vermilion twines of hair floated aloft the sudsy surface, flourishing over Will as he sprawled out on top of him. Sitting up and posing provocatively, he swept the abundance of red out of his eyes, admiring the man below him. Smirking, he threw his head back, flaunting the fiery tresses as they went midair for a second.

"That is why I have this, my dear." he chuckled, winking and showing off a glittery bottle that had been twinkling alone by the candle light. "Scrub, scrub, scrub~. Rub, rub, rub~."

Bestriding Will's hips, he spritzed the sugary scrub between his palms, rubbing them together. He drank up that lustrous glint in Will's eyes, feeling his insides turn to mush.

Sighing contently, he lowered himself slightly to get closer to Will, letting his hands glide over the other man's chest. Looking deeply into his lover's eyes, his fingers crawled along Will's torso, softly pressing into his skin. He felt the contours of Will's body, grazing over the curve of his firm buttocks, giving the cheeks a playful squeeze.

Giggling to himself, lifted Will's leg upward, holding onto the man's thigh. "Will, you take my breath away~. ♥" He clasped a hand over his heart, exhaling tawdrily, before caressing Will's femur with delicate strokes. He brushed his fingers underneath Will's knee, tracing his touch back up his sides.

"By far, my favorite eye candy..." he whispered flirtatiously, slicking his long tongue across Will's warm, saccharine body. He nipped Will's hipbone, grazing his teeth lightly. Wrapping his arms around Will, he gave him a tender kiss, slowly grinding against Will's arousal. "You taste so...sweet." he breathed after breaking the kiss, caressing Will's cheek. "I want you so very badly, Will."
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:25 pm

He closed his eyes relishing the feel of the soapy hands gliding over his skin biting back a moan as the flamboyant shinigami pressed himself closer.
He inadvertently arched when the hands went up his legs and pressed into his hips and his ears flushed red when Grell lifted his leg up.

He tried to look as cold and calculating as he normally did but the feel of the fingers running down his leg made him shudder in pleasure.
Without hesitation he grabbed the red hair pulling him forward for a deep kiss before letting him go.

He shifted to where he could grab the other around the waist and lifted him out of the tub throwing him over his shoulder and carrying him into his room and onto the bed, not bothering toweling off as he pushed him into the pillows running his lips over his neck and his fingers softly down his spine.

He took off the glasses of life and set them next to his nightstand looking up at the other shinigami as he leaned in for a kiss, his thumb running over the lower lip grazing just slightly on the razor sharp teeth.
For once, he actually smirked a playful look in his eyes as he leaned over him.

"Is that so? Then you better take me now."

He trailed his lips down the middle of his chest letting them linger at his navel before darting his tongue out just beneath it, his lips just brushing the head of his arousal as if to dare him.

"Otherwise, who knows what I might do."
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:28 am

For reasons that were simply quixotic, he beamed idyllically as he was carried off to Will's room. This was indeed a dream come true, a fantasy that was given life. Many a night, he would curl up alone in his own bed, all satiny and silky and red. He imagined what it would be like to sleep beside the man he loved, snuggling in his arms. Of course, sleep is merely an indulgence for the shinigami, not a necessity. Still, the desire for intimacy during solace was rapacious. The desire for intimacy and stimulation was just as marauding this evening.

A rapturous orchestra resembled his heart. When he clung onto Will, he could have sworn he felt a surge of excitement and urgency emitting from the other man as well. His smile grew, tightening his embrace around Will.

He let out a laugh when he was he dropped into what felt like a cloud, kissing Will passionately, and threading his fingers through the shambolic tufts of dark brown hair. Oh, how he loved this man more than anyone else in the entire world. Every moment with Will was everlasting euphoria.

Once the time should come for him to view his own cinematic record, he hoped to replay all the memories they shared together. Until then, he was enjoying the here and now. In the future, he wanted to reminisce this instant, with Will still at his side.

Mewling softly at the kisses that burned down his midsection, he felt a spasm of pleasure when Will teased his erection. He chuckled, dividing his legs invitingly.

"Hmmm...You're so very right! As per usual, my sweetheart, you are as sagacious as always. Just one of the many qualities I love about you..."

He flashed a grin so mischievous, before hopping up and rolling into action. Go ahead and blink, because then you'll be able to feast your eyes on quite a spectacle. William T. Spears, one of the most immaculate and seasoned shinigami of the era, was suddenly tied up.

Will's wrists and ankles were restrained with rope. Fiddling with a knot and making sure the bounds were secure, he smiled and nuzzled Will with an Eskimo kiss. "Just so you don't try to get away~."

Nudging closer to the constricted death god, he tilted Will's chin upward and kissed him deliciously on the lips. He moaned when he broke away, brushing his mouth across Will's jaw and down his neckline. Looking up at Will, something mirthful shined in his eyes.

From one of the drawers, he found a sleek black tie, one of many that Will owned. It became a provisional blindfold that obscured all of Will's vision. He pressed a kiss to his typhlotic lover's forehead, deriving in Will's wonderful scent. "Mmm, Will~. ♥ You smell like a lovely nosegay~. You must tell me where you purchase your hair products, because I've been dying to give a new brand a try! I've been using Pantene, and--Well, anyway~!

He giggled zestfully, canoodling the shinigami from behind, and tauntingly sliding his cock along the crevice of Will's ass. Remaining comfortably in that spoony position, his hand gently grazed over Will's collarbone, whilst nipping an ear.

"Will, what is your favorite body part?" he asked curiously, as his fingertips meandered across the shoulders. His touch drifted along Will's back, his lips mouthing the top of the spinal cord. "Arms? The back?" He tantalizingly caressed Will's sides, murmuring into the back of his neck. "The pelvis?" A single finger dove down the line of Will's rear. "Hehehe, how about the--pffft--the derrière~?" Then, he skimmed over Will's inner thighs, pressing into the muscle of the flanks and massaging them. "Legs? Where~?"

"Tell me. Personally, my favorite is the entirety of the male anatomy!" he proclaimed, relishing in the rough feel of Will's arousal, stroking the length. "Yours, specifically~."
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:07 pm

He kissed him back deeply, only breaking off to breathe and raised a brow at the others mischievous smirk before the tables were turned. He couldn't say that he didn't see it coming...and at the same time something about Grell taking control caused his stomach to twist into pleasant knots and his heart to beat just a bit faster.
He tugged at the bonds to find that they held and gave him a look.

"Grell I don't think---"

His fleeting attempt to protest was cut short by the lips of the redhead and he sighed in contentment as he leaned up to meet them.

"I'm a nose--whaat?! I don't think...hardly...Grell...If this gets around work I will--"

He protested as the tie was put around his eyes and his ears flushed red as he realized how hard he'd become with the entire situation. His cock twitched with want and he bit the inside of his cheek, a heated look crossing his features. Leave it to the flamboyant shinigami to put him in a situation that made him tongue-tied and flustered.

He bit his tongue so he wouldn't make lewd moans as the felt the fingers trace his skin. Inadvertently he pressed himself into the touch gasping as his body ached for more.

He stayed silent, ears flushing red at the mans words.

There's really no way I can answer that question.
I love his eyes I suppose...
No...
That isn't it.

I love the way he laughs about everything and never takes anything seriously and is still the best at what he does.
How he can see so much beauty in everything.
How he can be so beautiful and not even realize it.

His thoughts seemed to dissipate as the hand went to his cock and he arched up to meet the touch, a moan falling from his lips. His heart beat erratically and he took a deep breath.

Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Smiling thoughtfully, he continued to flex his fingers across Will's manhood, thumbing over the slit. The moan that escaped from the typically reserved shinigami allured him immensely, dazzling his mind with obscenity. His eyes explored every contour of Will's body, just as his hands and kisses did. As if finalizing a decision, he prodded a lone digit along Will's backside, outlining an invisible pattern.

"One moment, love!" he announced abruptly, leaving Will lying there for a minute or two, before he returned with what he'd been ferreting out.

He chuckled deviously, excitedly scrutinizing the utensils he was cradling in his arms. All the while, he was envisioning the fun he was about to glean; Will writhing and thrashing underneath him, vociferating lucid mewls. He squealed in anticipation, lolling back onto the bed before he lost his nerve.

"Will, darling, you needn't be so tense..." he stated soothingly, lightly touching the slight curve of Will's hip. "Since it is your first time, I shall try to be as gentle as possible~. ♥"

He glanced at the line-up of items that sat upon the tray he procured, pulling on a pair of gloves with a squelching snap. He bestowed his focus on Will once again, smirking. "This is going to be a permanent imprint of my love for you, William. The process may be painful at first, but I'm sure it is nothing you can't handle. We aren't garden variety mortals after all~!"

Wordlessly, he persuaded Will to lay on his stomach, and crept closer. Fluffing the pillows, he made sure Will was comfortable. Situating himself on his knees, he hovered above Will, and began his preparatory ministrations. Though Will wouldn't be certain of exactly what as being done to him, he could feel a soft caress on his upper back and a liquid being dabbed into his flesh. The faint stench of rubbing alcohol hung in the air.

After applying the ointment, he seized up a peculiar object that looked akin to a pen. He nibbled the tip of it, contemplating, and esteeming. Out of nowhere, a reverberating sound buzzed and whizzed incessantly. The sharp instrument danced and drilled athwart Will's skin, creating an intricate design of crisscrossing twists and knots right at the area of the scapula.

He knew that the needle puncturing his beloved would no doubt stir ache, but he was also aware of the thrilling magic of endorphin's. Being something of a sadist, the very sight of Will squirming and gasping heightened his desire for the man. Until the natural painkillers kicked in, he alleviated Will by pumping his cock with just the right amount of sensuality and velocity. "If it is becoming too much to bear, say so and I'll stop...It is turning out beautiful, though. ♥"

Amor meus amplior quam verba est

The Latin verbiage was stenciled within a labyrinthine Irish knot. He thought the idiom suited William, since the man may not be one of many words, but he showed how much he cared by his actions. Once he was satisfied with his work, he turned the machine off and released Will from the restrictions, kissing the rope burns on his knuckle.

"Forgive me if it was so sudden...Now have a look~! ♥ I think I did very well! For my first time." Wrapping an arm around Will, he led the shinigami to mirror above the dresser and handed him a small one so that he could view the body art from the right angle.

"The way you look in my eyes...The way you hold me tight, Will...It's more than I could ever ask for. I am so in love with you. And no amount of words could ever describe the extent of how grand you are and the feelings I have for you." He stood behind Will, grasping his shoulders and kissing the spot above the fresh tattoo. His hands slid down Will's sides and hugged around his lover's waist, nuzzling, their naked forms pressed together.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Not expecting what was to come he hissed at the first contact of the needle but soon stilled and let the redhead go about doing...whatever it was that he was doing. He moaned slightly feeling the hand go to his cock and his skin heated up in pleasure as he opened his lips in a contented sigh.

When it was over and he was given a mirror he put his glasses on so he could see the mark, lightly tracing over it with his fingers before leaning in and grabbing the other man, pulling him into a rough and heated kiss.

"I love you."

It was the first time he'd ever said the words out loud but as he looked into the others eyes, he'd see that he meant it.

"I really do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}   Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will} Empty

Back to top Go down

Till Death Due Us Part ♥ {Grell x Will}
Page 1 of 1