Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

55 Things...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

55 Things... Empty
PostSubject: 55 Things...   55 Things... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:31 pm

1. I love being alone, surrounded by quiet where my imagination can be as wild as I want it to be.

2. I love reading and can go through 20 books in a month easily. Of the old writers my favorites are Oscar Wilde, Shakespeare & Emily Bronte, of the new writers JK Rowling, Maggie Steifvater & Cassandra Clare.

3. I sleep without sleeping. My dreams are so intense and vivid I usually wake up tired, and I'm easily woken up by small sounds.

4. I tend to inadvertently run people off I care about...I guess as a defense mechanism. I just end up acting cold or stand offish for no particular reason. I never mean for it to happen, it just does.

5. I get more excited looking into the past and finding fun things to do in the present than dwelling on the future.

6. I've been told I'm a lot like my great uncle Charlie who I've never met. Coincidentally, my mom (who just recently watched Baccano for the first time) says he acted a lot like Firo.

7. In my life I've wanted to be: a Disney princess, an animator, a projectionist, an anthropologist and a voice actor. I have completed 3/5 of these goals.

8. Hunting and writing allow me to control the uncontrollable.

9. My favorite colors used to be the colors of the sea, because being on a ship was what made me the happiest. Recently I still love the colors of the sea but splashes of red added to them make me happier.

10. My family crest is Aut Agere Aut Mori "We fight or we Die". I live by this motto.
You should always fight for what you believe in and what's yours.

11. My three favorite poems are: Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Winters Eve (Frost), Immortality (Bronte) & Tyger Tyger (Blake)

12. Being a guy would make my life so much easier...but then she wouldn't love me.

13. When people believe in me, I work harder so I don't disappoint them.

14. I shut people out so I won't get hurt. That's why everyone knows me, but very few /know/ me.

15. I have moments where I forget that I'm supposed to be 'grown up' now.

16. I can spend 700$ at a convention but 50$ on a doctors visit makes me want to throw up.

17. To all those I have lost: atque in perpetuum, avē atque valē.

18. My favorite line from Romeo and Juliet is: Why then, O' Brawling love, O' Loving hate, O' Anything of nothing first create? Heavy lightness, serious vanity! Mis-shapen Chaos of Well-seeming forms! Feather of lead, bright smoke, cold fire, sick health! Still-waking sleep, that is not what it is! This love feel I, that feel no love in this.

19. I am always happy when I'm acting. My favorite role I every played was Balinda Blair in Noises Off! and my dream role is Galinda in Wicked.

20. If I could live in any fictional place, it would be Wonderland.

21. If they, whoever they are, could see the inside of my mind I swear that there are things in there that could even make a sailor blush. I see nothing wrong with my artistic thoughts.

22. I've decided that teenagers are loud because they want to be heard and adults are quiet because they've finally realized that if no one is talking to directly, they don't really care.

23. I am descended from Scottish royals and Italian mafiosos...literally. Somewhere a Hetalia fan is either crying, or crack-pairing...or maybe both.

24. When I was in Japan I saw some of the weirdest things in my life: a clear grey potato thing that crawled across my plate, bitter berries they ate in salad for BREAKFAST, the real power rangers, the festival of lights, Ikebukuro, Honey-Lemon ice cream and even the original Hear no, see no, speak no evil monkeys on a 5000 year old temple.

25. My first time I ever got drunk was in Germany on Absinthe. I thought there was a lawn gnome in the room. We almost got caught because a boy that was in our group fell out of the window into some bushes. He was alright, just an idiot.

26. I don't ever want to get old.

27. I do mass amounts of work so that I have nothing to do later.

28. I excel at being evil without having to try.

29. My thoughts may not be conventional, but they are my own.

30. There are only a handful of people who know me as I am.

31. I believe you can do anything you want to do if you try hard enough. If you say you can't do it you're just not trying. There is always a way. Only you can hold yourself back.

32. I've been through things I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy and survived. Life always gets better, but don't jinx it and say it can get worse...It might.

33. I love rain, even more than rainbows.

34. I'm the calmest when I'm cooking.

35. There is only one person on the planet I'd ever even consider groveling for.
I am whipped.

36. I get pissed off if even after trying hard to figure something out, I still can't do it.

37. I listen to numerous conversations at once while pretending to read on my days off. This helps me figure out what's going on in town.

38. I only like approaching people I know something about.

39. I tend to "feel out" people when I first meeting, agreeing with everything they say until I feel I know enough about them to make them or break them.

40. I love parties, but I hate stressing over them.

41. They call it "being confused" because sometimes, it's goddamned confusing.

42. Christmas is the best holiday.

43. I have epic gaydar with men, but I fail with women.

44. I only get annoyed when people think I'm mad and I'm not...which is more than half of the time because I'm tired and I make this face -.- a lot.

45. I want to be completely independent.

46. I can and have survived a month in the mountains over 100 miles away from society with only a backpack full of goods on my back.

47. I can make bows & arrows and I know how to kayak.

48. Making plushies makes me happy...hell, making any craft that turns out cute or well makes me happy.

49. I worry most about my appearance & how I'm perceived by those important to me.

50. In school, I beat out both the girls and boys teams 3 years running for target shooting with rifles and archery.

51. My favorite soccer team is Amsterdam Ajax, and favorite national team is the Netherlands.

52. I don't like carrots.

53. I think I'd be gay even if I were male.

54. Her eyes turn me on.

55. The first movie to ever make me cry was Romeo & Juliet, and since then I have read and can quote all of Shakespeare's works.
Back to top Go down

55 Things...
Page 1 of 1