Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Begging for an Encore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

Begging for an Encore Empty
PostSubject: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:06 pm

The robust scent of cigarettes and liquor filled his lungs, as he stumbled through the noisy crowd that was entering inside the old theater. With a smile on his face, he thumbed over the admission ticket he held in his hand, clenching it as if just a stroke of wind would carry it away. Brimming with excitement, he anticipated Nezumi's--er, or should I say, Eve's performance. Regrettably, he didn't always have such an opportunity, but he had earned enough income this month to afford a good seat, and with money to spare!

He beamed and gazed at the ticket fondly, pocketing it for safe keeping. The line at the box office to see Hamlet was packed with people, as usual, but it was moving right along. Before he went into the lobby, a young girl had caught his attention, seizing him by the sleeve.

The unknown contact had initially sparked a bit of apprehension, but once he took a gander at the emaciated child who beckoned him, all fear was replaced with concern. She was holding a basket that held an abundance of flowers. His eyes went wide with shock; hardly anything as beautiful has ever bloomed out here, in the dry and grimy West District.

"Erm, hello! Gonna see a show, huh?" she asked curiously, swinging the basket around.

"Y-Yeah, I am." he responded, nodding shyly. Unwittingly, a warm smile splayed over his countenance. "I've come to see someone really important to me, actually. They're the leading lady."

He chuckled and the girl stared, giving him a knowing grin. She giggled and swayed from side to side. "Tee hee~. So, you like Miss Eve, do ya? I hear she's really pretty."

A blush rose to his cheeks and he rubbed the back of his neck, unable to hide the fact that he was thinking of her. "Oh, yes...He--She's gorgeous. Just like those flowers you've got there. I've never seen any as vibrant or as fragrant."

The compliment seemed to have delighted her immensely and her smile grew. "I planted and cared for these babies all by myself!"

He gave her a sincere look of respect, knowing how strenuous the task must have been just to make sure those flowers sprouted and flourished in this harsh environment. He frowned and sighed quietly to himself, noticing the dirt on her dress, how rough those tiny hands appeared. He smiled as he became ensnared in a brief daydream with Nezumi, and made a decision, fumbling for something in his coat.

"Say, how much would you be willing to sell those flowers, young miss?"

Without a minute to waste, he rushed into the auditorium, heading his way upstairs to the balcony. Out of breath, he collapsed into his seat and peered over the edge, glad that he hadn't missed a single moment. Once the curtains ascended, the whole audience roared with exaltation. When the lights dimmed, everyone was mute.

He read the novel Hamlet and has seen the play so many times, that each act was burned into his memory. To him, it never got boring. Call him biased, but he favored the scenes with Ophelia the most. He could watch Eve glide along the stage and lament dramatically all day long. Nezumi truly had talent. From start to finish, he admired his roommate's presence beneath the spotlight.

After the final act and the curtain call, a booming applause rang throughout the entire building. Some were in tears, some were in awe. No one cheered more enthusiastically than he did, however. When the spectators were hording to the exit, he made a dash for the Green Room. Nezumi had shown him all the secret passageways.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:58 pm

He moved to his dressing room and looked at the girl in the mirror. Eve. Tch. He smirked at his reflection and began working on plucking the flowers out of his hair one by one.
He had always loved acting.
Not only was it a way to release stress and escape the bonds of reality, but it was also the biggest 'fuck you' he could give to the district of 6 that banned such practices.

Why did I choose to become a girl on stage?

He traced his finger over the red lips staring at his refection before wiping them clean as he thought of the reason.

Of course.
It was all because of him...

It was Shion who had thought he was a cute and innocent little girl when they were kids. The reason he said that he had helped him. His ears burned at the realization and he plucked the last of the flowers from his hair before he heard a creak of the door.
He bit his tongue prepared to spout venom at some obnoxious fan that rivaled Rikiga for persistence and stopped when he realized who it was.
His eyes widened in surprise and his ears burned in slight embarassment before he covered it up, eyes narrowing in an intensity that probably came off as anger but was really just concern.

"Shion! Why are you here? Did something happen?"

His heart beat quickly in his chest as he noted the flowers and he flushed red turning away so he couldn't see his embarrassment. He started working at tugging free the numerous threads on the corset and gave a faint smile of approval only when he was sure the other couldn't see.

"You came to see the performance?"

He worked at untying the corset flushing redder as he thought about it.

"You shouldn't spend your money on stuff like that...You could have been hurt. That crowd is full of sex-depraved lunatics and monsters...and you're beautiful. Just coming in here is like waving a piece of meat in front of a pack of hyenas."

Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:08 pm

He thought to recoil under the glare of those piercing silver eyes, suddenly feeling like an intruder. His affable smile wavered only slightly, embracing the bouquet of roses he purchased just for Nezumi. Buoyancy and reverence took over, as he closed the door behind him and began to approach his star.

"S-Sorry, I know. I shouldn't have trespassed, and I know I should be more responsible with our budget..." he fiddled with the ribbon that held the roses together, his curious gaze flitting around the cluttered dressing room. His scrutiny fell onto the centerfold that was Nezumi and never left. "I just really wanted to see you again. I-I mean, see you perform. You're so amazing at what you do, and many would agree."

Humility and diffidence colored his face a deep pink at Nezumi's words. "I wouldn't say I'm beautiful, but..." He gripped onto bouquet and struck a gallant pose, rolling up his sleeve to show off the muscles in his arm.

"You have nothing to fear! Since coming to live out here, I've been getting stronger. Haha..." He let out a bashful laugh, nonchalantly giving the roses a whiff. Clearing his throat, he strode his way to Nezumi and stood beside the counter, muddled with make-up and accessories. Blushing faintly, he offered the bouquet to the raven-haired ingenue.

"I thought your performance tonight was beyond phenomenal, and..." he trailed off, nervousness gnawing at his confidence. You look stunning, but that's nothing new. "H-Here."

After giving Nezumi the roses, he felt a wave of accomplishment soak him with pride. He took a breath and beamed at Nezumi, overjoyed that he was able to see his partner on stage and surprise him with a visit. He knew very well how hard Nezumi worked day in and day out. Despite the rowdy batch of thugs that would show up at the theater, he knew Nezumi loved his job and took his career very seriously.

"You...You were marvelous." he whispered, leaning in to tenderly kiss Nezumi's temple. "I'm happy I came today. I'll work back the money I spent, I promise." Glowing jubilantly, he brushed a wisp of dark hair out of Nezumi's eyes, letting his fingertips softly caress along his jaw. He stared intently at the other boy, inches away from his lips. His thumb traced over the curve of Nezumi's mouth, looking like he desperately wished to kiss it. He backed away before he could give into the temptation, though it wasn't slaked one bit.

"Um...Need any help?" he wondered, softly touching the lace of the corset.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:30 pm

His mouth fell open not sure what to say as he took the roses that were given to him. Looking them over he let his fingers gently caress the pedals before bringing them to his nose and breathing them in.

"They're beautiful..."

He ran them over his lips feeling the softness of them, speaking without really thinking.

"They remind me of your eyes."

The tops of his ears burned as he realized he had said that out loud and he covered it up with a smirk.

"You don't see flowers often in West Block. You've gone all out! Ah, don't be silly. It's your money to spend as you want. I just feel bad that you spent it on something so trivial."

His smirk grew a bit at the other boys words and he looked him over as he pulled up the shirt, amusement and joy glinting in his vision. He hungrily looked over the porcelain skin tracing the red mark with his eyes before realizing he was staring and looking away to pull at the threads again.

"True, stronger...but I can still see you running off to help the first stranger that gave you candy."

He noted that his fingers hand tangled into the threads as he spoke and he nodded gratefully.

"Yeah, would you? It would help me a lot."

He handed the two strings to Shion and turned his back on the other leaning onto the dresser so the other boy could work at pulling the cords.
Flushing red as he realized how this must look he bit his tongue before a wave of calm rushed over him.

"Shion...?"

A faint smile danced over his lips.

"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:17 pm

When he first received his crimson oculars, he had come to associate them with drops of blood, or danger. Hearing Nezumi compare his eyes to lovely rose petals, well, it meant a lot to him. He blushed brilliantly, his entire body becoming warm.

Already so flustered, Nezumi's teasing jab at his obliviousness only made matters worse. "N-Not necessarily..." he mumbled vainly, pouting.

Bouncing back from his temporary moment of vacillation, he smiled as he began to assist Nezumi with the corset. Gently and as fastidiously as he could manage, he tugged and loosened the strings, releasing Nezumi from the garment lace by lace. Their close proximity to each other and the compromising position tainted his mind with questionable thoughts that he tried to whisk away.

Shaking his head in an attempt to allay the lewd imaginings, he occupied himself with the task at hand, his fingertips slithering along the curve of Nezumi's back as he claimed the laces. Gingerly, he swept Nezumi's cascading locks of hair out of the way, so that it couldn't be tangled with the knots.

"Hmm? Ah, no problem! Mm, it must be a real--"YANK."--pain to wear this every night..." he said, worry digging into his tone.

Once Nezumi was finally free from the troublesome bodice, he sighed in relief and patted his companion on the back, smiling. "There. It's off. You alright?"
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:29 pm

He felt the tugging of the hands that were novice to lacing a corset pull at his back and something about...knowing it was Shion...cute little innocent Shion made his mind cloud in thoughts he shouldn't have.

He clutched the desk as each string tightened and then loosened being pulled free one by one...an odd mixture of euphoria mixing with the annoying discomfort of the bodice.

"Well yes it --nhhh-ahh... not so hard Shion! It's necessary. All of the women wear them. It helps you--"

He couldn't suppress a moan that came as the last of the threads were being pulled out. He gasped when it finally released and hastily pulled a thin robe around himself breathing the stuffy air of the dressing room in deeply as if it were a luxury he had just been granted.
He swore inwardly at himself at how aroused he'd become from just a simple action like his room mate helping him undress and he flushed looking away to a fleck on the wall, pretending to be distracted.

Hearing shuffling outside he moved to lock the dressing room door so no unwanted 'fans' came in and he looked over Shion curiously, a smirk playing on his lips.

"You know, you'd be a very pretty girl. If I weren't worried about all the men antagonizing you I'd get you to try out for theater."
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:11 pm

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" he asked tentatively, frowning out of concern for his intimate.

His carmine gaze followed Nezumi about the dressing room, taking in all the elaborate costumes and the faded posters that splattered across the dingy walls. With distrait interest, he read the titles of all the past performances the West Block Theatre had endorsed throughout the years. He smiled whenever he recognized a play that he's at least seen in a book out of Nezumi's private library.

Nezumi himself seemed to be lost in thought. He observed the other boy keenly, wondering what he could be thinking about. Every distinct feature was captured in his curious red eyes, half-lidded in contemplation. They drifted along Nezumi, as he imagined his own hands groping over every curve and contour. A vague, unabashed groan of arousal grumbled in the back of his throat, and he flinched when he realized he was staring. It didn't strike him until after their gazes had met.

He chuckled nervously and coughed, pretending that a bit of dust had flown into his mouth. "Pffft, would I? I-I don't know...You can pull it off so well. I--hey. I know that look in your eyes." He suddenly looked like a cat that was about to be bathed and groomed. "Y-You're not thinking what I think you're thinking...Right?"
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:18 pm

His eyes lit up with a devilish light and he smirked as he grabbed the other with lightning quickness, holding him in place.

"Well, I'd hate to be the only one in a dress."

When he had made sure Shion knew he couldn't escape he eased his grip and pushed the other gently against the wall as his hands snaked under the others shirt, pushing it off of him. He leaned into him, eyes half lidded as they took in the arousing sight before him, lips getting close to skin before he pulled away and tossed him a white dress and a wig that would match his skin tone perfectly.

He smirked and pulled himself onto the dresser watching the other boy with a playful ambiance in his eyes.

"Well? Put it on, or I'll do it for you."

He gave him a teasing smile.

"If you need help with the corset, or anything else...be sure to let me know."
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:50 pm

His sheepish smile fell, dreading the very idea. Unable to bypass Nezumi's swift movements or the firm grip around his waist, escape was futile. Even so, he struggled to squirm out of Nezumi's arms, making a bit of a ruckus in the process. A few containers of foundation crashed to the floor, a puff of powder tinging the air.

"N-No, Nezumi! I--s-stop. I can't--Let go, please. I don't want ta--ahh~!"

Anyone who happened to venture nearby would hear these ambiguous protests and probably think that something risque was afoot. He gasped when Nezumi's cool fingers slid along his torso, tearing the shirt he was wearing clear off his back. When Nezumi bumped into him, he bit his tongue to constrain a mewl that could have slipped out, grunting as he was cornered.

Air was withheld from him when Nezumi's lips were dangerously close to his skin, prickling with pleasure at the faint friction that had been established. Sighing in defeat, he looked down at the wig and dress that was given to him, glancing at Nezumi.

"Do I...Do I really have to?" he inquired rhetorically, already knowing the answer. Nezumi's smirk and that glint in those grey eyes spoke volumes that he could not disobey.

Submissively, yet very reluctantly, he slipped his belt from the loops and kicked off his slacks. When he was stripped down to his boxers, he gave a diffident look to Nezumi and held the dress delicately by the straps. He regarded the corset as if it were a creature from another dimension, but figured if Nezumi could survive its duress, so could he.

He stood there awkwardly for a minute, gaping at the corset with confusion, though he didn't want to admit it right away. Absentmindedly, he rubbed at his shoulder, flexing the kinks that had accumulated while he was watching the duration of the play. He darted his gaze back at Nezumi, searchingly and wordlessly asking for help, whilst blushing like a fool.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when he remembered something that he needed to keep hidden, turning around quickly to prevent Nezumi from seeing the bulge in his pants. Subtly, he glazed a hand over the fabric. A hiss of embarrassment and need passed his lips, and he glanced at Nezumi over his shoulder.

"Erm...I could use your help...Please."
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:06 pm

He couldn't help but stare as the other boy undressed a smirk danced over his lips when he noted the bulge and his heart hammered in his chest against his will.

"Well, it seems you're not completely hating the idea."

He nodded and spun him around getting him to rest his hands on the dresser as he fitted the corset over his chest, gently running his fingers over the albino's stomach before replacing them with the stiff white fabric. He pulled at the pink lace mercilessly tightening it as he'd learned how to do when he first started theater.

"Now I know it's not the best feeling..." YANK! "But you'll see what a difference it makes." PULL! "I had to start wearing them because the other women can tell when you don't."

He yanked the strings again and looked over him thoughtfully.

"What do you want your stage name to be?"

He finished lacing it up and tied the final strings together looking over the lacework admirably and drawing in a breath as he looked over the magnificent appearance of the other.

God...he's so cute.

He flushed red, glad Shion was spun away from him and couldn't see his reaction and then gave a sly smirk as he looked over the other.

"You're almost done. Something is missing..."

He ran a hand over the boxers feeling the length just under them harden in his touch.
His smirk grew as he knew just what was missing and he pulled away moving to grab something before returning. With one quick movement he pulled the boxers down and off of his captor replacing them with lacy white underwear and then handed him the fluffy white dress, moving to work a flower into his hair.
He coughed loudly trying to get rid of the lust that he knew would coat his voice and took a breath before he spoke.

"I think you look cute with the short hair. Put the dress on, I'll help you with makeup."

Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Bracing himself on the dresser, he stitched his eyelids shut and allowed Nezumi to have his way with him, gulping. His shoulders went rigid, but he relaxed once he felt Nezumi's fleeting touch over his naval, listening to the one with more experience.

He made it his own personal challenge not to cry out in pain, but his efforts were in vain. Though it was nothing compared to the agony he suffered with the wasp, he still couldn't help but cringe or gasp with every tug of the straps. He gritted his teeth to prohibit the shameful sounds from drawling out, clawing his nails down the wooden dresser.

"Nnh! A-Ah...I-I see. There is a method to your--owww!!--madness..." He could feel his breath becoming suppressed as the corset tightened its embrace, but he did notice how slim his frame was now, making his anatomy more feminine. In the back of his mind, he liked the fact that he could endure the same afflicting procedure as Nezumi. This thought alone made him smile a bit.

The question caught him off guard and he tried to scope for an answer. Coming up with a stage name proved to be a good distraction from the irritating ministrations. A stage name...What should my stage name be? Hmm...I never really thought about that sort of thing before. Haha, I guess I never had a reason to until now, but now that I think about it...Maria? No...Eden? Elizabeth? I have no clue...

Blinking his eyes open, he craned his head to glance at Nezumi. "How did you come up with your stage name?"

Eventually, the torture ended and he couldn't be happier. Dubiously, he stared at himself in the mirror, fascinated with his new appearance. It was odd, it was new, but he could get used to it. Looking up, he met Nezumi's gaze through his reflection.

When Nezumi's hand abruptly caught on to his aroused member, he flushed and closed his eyes again, fighting back a low moan. "Ahh, Nezumi...Mmm?"

He glanced down to gape at the lacy undergarment, rising an inquisitive eyebrow. Taking the frilly dress, he blushed and nodded, briefly obscuring himself in white. When his vision was back, he fluffed the ruffles stiffly, looking to Nezumi for approval. He softly grazed his fingertips over the flower in his hair.

"T-Thanks..."

Last edited by Shion on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:06 pm

He gave a laugh and pulled himself up on the dresser watching Shion put the dress over his head.

"My madness? I don't think you have any room to talk, princess of six!"

He smirked and looked over him, his eyes full of awe and approval as he began to work skilled fingers through his hair weaving in little flowers and tiny beads that looked like diamonds.

"Well, yeah, I call it as I see it. You're one hell of a pretty girl."

He thought about the question for a moment and shrugged, finishing up the work with his hair and running mascara over his eye lashes.

"Eve...She was Adam's wife in the Christian texts. Though with the way Adam treated her I'd say she was better off without him. Maybe you can be Lillith and we can both give Adam a huge 'fuck you' and live on our own."

He gave a half-joking laugh and ran a finger under Shion's chin pulling it up to meet his gaze before running his finger through a gloss that tasted like strawberries and trailing it over Shion's lips. He gave a slight smile at the glossy look, temptation creeping in as he let him go, and tilted his head his eyes lighting up at how incredibly gorgeous the other boy was.

"You don't even need make up. You look sexy just like that."
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:13 pm

He spun around once in front of the mirror, entertained by the way the ruffles swished and swayed with him. He ceased his gyrating and gave a curtsy to Nezumi, smiling as alluringly as possible.

"Nezumi...Are you implying that all inhabitants of No. 6 are lunatics?" he grinned cheekily, laughing quietly at himself and how he must look. Yet surprisingly, he didn't really care.

Turning his back on the other cross-dressing male, he allowed Nezumi to adorn his snowy hair with pretty flowers and decorations. There was something akin to enjoyment and contentment, having the one you're most closest to primping and doting upon you.

They were bonding. While the activity was rather unconventional for a pair of young men, that didn't stop them. This wasn't indeed out of the ordinary for their relationship. They've danced together, slept together, and simply trudged through this seedy life together.

Nezumi's praise made him blush and smile bashfully. He made sure to stand as still as a tree when Nezumi was applying the mascara, afraid that one sudden movement would ruin everything. He pondered on Nezumi's reasoning, the religious joke flying over his head. While he didn't understand it all that well, he liked his stage name.

"Lillith..." he murmured the name, trying it out on his tongue. "Heh, what a pretty name..."

Lillith and Eve...

"Ah?" he blinked and peered into the stormy gaze that he had always found attractive, becoming lost in its intensity. His own thoughts became clouded as Nezumi painted his lips with the sweetly scented gloss. The urge to lick his lips was almost insatiable.

"S-Sexy? You're just kidding with me. Heheh, you can have your laugh. I couldn't possibly look as good as you. In drag or not, no one of any gender could compare." he stated, grinning and looking away demurely.

Last edited by Shion on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:17 pm

He smirked at the statement and laughed teasingly mocking him.

"Not all the residents of six... Just you, your majesty, are mad. The rest of them are zombies. It's much better to join into my madness than be a zombie...don't you think?"

He grabbed his hand and smiled at him, eyes glittering.

"Come on, lets dance."

He took his hand interlacing their fingers and let his other hand rest on his hip closing his eyes and pressing their foreheads together he smiled to himself and began to hum I'll Cover You from an old play called RENT.

He laughed and smiled in a blissful euphoria spinning his lover across the floor of the tiny dressing room to the tunes of such a seductive show. When they stopped spinning he brushed the strands of hair out of the face of the other and looked at him curiously.
He tipped his chin up and searched the red eyes for any form of understanding.

Does he really not see how beautiful he is? If I ever let him go out in public like this I'd be fighting off guys twice my size just to keep him safe...

Noting nothing he would say would get through he leaned in and kissed the rosy red lips sucking some of the strawberry gloss off of them a hand running down his neck to his collarbone before falling around his waist.

"Tell me how I can prove it to you."

Last edited by Nezumi on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:13 pm

At first, he falsely grimaced at Nezumi's appraisal, quirking an eyebrow. But then a genuine smile appeared, and he chuckled mirthfully. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Laughing merrily, he was more than willing to be Nezumi's dance partner this time, since he had practiced with him before. He grinned, their hands fitting together so seamlessly, as they glided over the expanse of the small room. Being a fast learner had its perks. He kept up with Nezumi's pace to the best of his abilities, following his lead.

Even if he had done this with Nezumi before, he still felt short of breath when they stopped, taking the opportunity to gaze into the other boy's lustrous eyes. There were a thousand phrases of love he longed to express, but words seemed to have left him behind. He opened his mouth, trying to speak while he was mute and captivated.

In that instant, when his lips were parted, Nezumi summarized all he wanted to say in one lasting exchange. One kiss had symbolized every tender feeling he felt for the beautiful boy. One kiss sealed away any doubt and all fear. It was so enticing and delectable, he decided that he'd give Nezumi a thousand kisses and then some. An infinite amount of kisses and touches and fond sideways glances would only tell a fraction of his love.

His arms encircled around Nezumi, deepening the kiss as he moaned amicably into the warm cavern of his mouth. The suction made him gasp impertinently and tighten his hold on Nezumi. He let his hands explore his lover's body, drifting up the silky robe to caress Nezumi's thigh. His fingertips softly grazed up Nezumi's chest, tracing along the curve of his collarbone. The other hand gripped Nezumi's waist and brought him forward, his groin pressing against his.

Groaning into the kiss, he backed Nezumi to the wall, his knee lifting up to tauntingly nudge at his crotch. "Nezumi..." he breathed in between kisses, trailing the blades of his appendages over the sensitive area of Nezumi's nipples. He thumbed over the rosy nubs inexorably, until they were peaked and hard. He moaned, moving his body with Nezumi's and relishing in the sultry sounds they were making.

Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 pm

His mouth opened as he captured the others lips again and again, pulling away only for air he was already incredibly aroused. He moaned audibly as his nipples peaked under the others touched and he hissed as his hardened member pressed into the other boys stomach drawing him nearer.

"Shion..."

He gasped and grazed his teeth over the other's neck, pulling at the bodice frustratingly trying to get it off so he could run his fingers over the smooth skin. Finally fed up with trying he spun Shion around and placed soft kisses down his neck letting his tongue dart out to taste the smooth skin right between his shoulder blades.

"Hold still."

In one quick movement he cut the lace free and let the corset fall to the floor in a heap. He delighted in the sudden gasp of relief he heard fall from his lovers lips as the corset fell to the ground. His lips drifted over the others ear a smirk on his lips and he let his hands caress the others chest.

"Feel better?"

His hands moved on their own softly grazing over the rosy nipples and gliding down his smooth torso, fingers gliding just faintly over his stomach his stomach before landing on his hips, caressing the lacy undergarment as he nipped at his shoulder.
He spun him around to meet his eyes again and kissed him deeply before looking him over hungrily.

"You are so beautiful Shion. I'm so happy to have you in my life."
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:12 am

When that damnable corset was removed, he rasped and respired as if given renewed life. All coherency and self-control was lost to him, though. He had Nezumi to ravishingly blame, as the other set a sensational fire to his skin, making him shudder and chant his name desperately.

"M-mhm, Nezumi..." he venerated, expelling the robe from Nezumi's shoulders. "Nezumi, you always make me feel so good..."

He hid away a mewl between Nezumi's lips, grasping onto the other and meshing their orifices messily. He osculated Nezumi's mouth passionately, unable to quell the desire building up within his core. Tangling and threading his fingers through Nezumi's glorious hair, he broke away just to salvage a bit of air, looking earnestly into his lover's eyes.

"Nezumi...I feel the exact same way as you do." he enveloped Nezumi into his arms, holding him close and peppering soft kisses down his neck. "I need you in my life, Nezumi."

He whispered the words I love you into Nezumi's flesh, his lips and tongue brushing along the young man's rib cage. He licked a fine line over Nezumi's cock, before running his fingertips up and down the roughness of its length. He blew a kiss at the end of it, grazing his teeth underneath.

Standing up and leaning into him again, his hands caressed over Nezumi's thighs, before they glided down the arches of his firm buttocks. Deliberately, he grounded his own arousal against Nezumi's, teasing and swirling a digit around the rim of his ass. Gazing up at Nezumi with red eyes glazed with lust and adoration, he smirked and planted another luscious kiss to his lover's lips. Hissing and moaning at the wondrous tousle their tongues and members were engaging in, he wrapped a leg around Nezumi's waist.

Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:14 pm

There was something about the lusty way the other boy spoke his name that made his skin burn with arousal his lips meeting the others with equally heated need. His fingers tangled into the snow white hair and he moaned lustfully when he felt teeth graze his ribcage.

"Shion--"

His hands tightened their hold on the white threads as he felt the hot wet heat of his lovers tongue on his member bucking against his will and giving a mewl of pleasure. He kissed the top of his head apologetically and attacked his lips as they came back to meet his own, his fingers finding their way down the other boys torso, skilled fingers flitting around his nipples and rubbing them until they peaked.
It was when he felt the finger flight over his entrance that he moaned wantingly and he pulled himself on top of the dresser nibbling on the pulsing vein on his lovers neck and ghosting his lips over the mark.
He lifted the leg that had gone around his waist and began to kiss a line along his inner thighs, stopping just short of his prize as he smirked looking at him.
He stroked his hair looking into the red eyes and leaned in to kiss him softly before giving him a curious smile.

"Shion...You said you want to be my equal right?"

He ran his lips tauntingly over his inner thighs in thought.

"I want you to top this time, think you can handle it?"

Though the words had intended to sound like a challenge they fell short faltering as his voice clouded with need. He wanted Shion in so many ways. As a companion, as a friend, as a lover... He needed Shion. Only he would do.
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:56 am

Could he handle it? The question was how could he resist such temptation? Nezumi wouldn't have to repeat what he said. His strong desire and inclination for the other boy made everything else seem meaningless. All his thoughts encompassed Nezumi. If his mind were a tempestuous monsoon, then Nezumi was a fleck of light that illuminated in the darkness.

"No need to tell me twice," he whispered, smiling mischievously. When he first registered Nezumi's request, he had thought it as another playful taunt. However, that little rise in his voice told him all.

Pinning Nezumi atop the dresser, he straddled his hips and flicked his tongue along his wrist, keeping his fiery eyes focused on his paramour. He had been longing to do this, to be closer to Nezumi, to truly make him his.

"Ahh, Nezumi..." Taken by Nezumi's provocative encouragement and his beauty, he buried his head in his shoulder, unable to refuse the order.

He sat up and gazed at Nezumi with determination, with fortitude. Libido and amour conquered his inhibitions, endeavoring to make Nezumi wish he had given him this chance sooner. He wanted Nezumi to scream euphorically, to prove that he knew what he was doing.

Grabbing onto Nezumi and sliding off the dresser, he placed Nezumi in front of the mirror. His hands were at Nezumi's hips, just gently grazing down his sides. He glanced at the mirror, pecking his lips across Nezumi's shoulder.

"Not only I shall see the beautiful look on your face as I'm making love to you..." he murmured seductively, running his fingertips along Nezumi's jaw. He crushed their mouths together in a heated kiss, a battle for dominance, though the winner was already crowned this round.

His arm snaked around Nezumi's waist, his hand gripping firmly onto his hot erection. He moaned arduously into Nezumi's mouth, feeling his lover's massive arousal in the palm of his hand. He yanked on Nezumi's hair and pressed him against his reflection, his hand working his cock with sure and slow strokes.

Nezumi's nipple was abraded by his other hand, his fingertips drifting upward to twist and tug on the nub. He groaned huskily in Nezumi's ear, nipping along the fragile skin and glancing at the mirror. He grinned, becoming so turned on by the sounds Nezumi was making and his flustered countenance. It was a side of Nezumi you rarely ever saw.

After breathing sultry air into Nezumi's ear, he dragged his teeth down Nezumi's neck, suckling and kissing until there was a purplish trail.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:17 am

He chuckled to himself when the other boy took the challenge, letting him take over and breathing out a sigh of contentment.
He smirked slightly at the other boy pinned him, his eyes following the others lips to his wrist as his heart began hammering in his chest. There was something about the way he kissed his wrist that turned him on like it never had before.

He flushed red when Shion turned him around and he could see how red and flushed they both were from want. He started to protest but his words were lost in the kiss and he moaned wantingly as the other boy stroked him.

"S-Shion...ah.."

He felt the fingertips dance across his skin, the nipple peaking at being touched and against his will he moaned pressing into Shion, wanting more.
His hands opened and closed and his breath came in shallow pants as he closed his eyes half lidded.

"Shion..."

He could hardly talk he was so turned on. He had never imagined the albino actually being this good at taking control. He had always seemed so innocent and sheltered. Did they even think about sex when living in 6?
His lips parted and his words fell out in a moan.

"...more...I want you."
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:05 pm

The voluptuous demand ignited an ardent flame to his vermilion gaze. His heart was thundering excitably in his chest. Thump, thump, ba-dump. Nezumi had to have felt these fitful pulsations, along with the incandescent throb of his cock. His love for Nezumi reached beyond the sky's limit, and his lust was the collossal sea.

Caroming his gentle touch over Nezumi's abdominal, he nuzzled against the cascade of dark hair, smiling warmly as he was taking in his lover's intoxicating scent. He viewed Nezumi through the looking glass, then glanced directly into his gorgeous eyes.

"You want me?" he echoed placidly, treating the hickeys with feathery kisses.

The hand curled around Nezumi's pride rubbed at the tip, massaging the head until there was a bead of pre-cum. He grazed his fingertips over the slit contemplatively, blushing.

"Oh, you want me..." he muttered complacently, chuckling.

The red craters that tarnished the ivory skin suddenly caught his attention. Hidden behind Nezumi, he wouldn't be able to visibly notice the abrupt change in his expression. It was the first time he's ever got to see the scars properly. He swallowed the sadness that threatened to spill tears from his half-lidded eyes. He smiled through his desolation, appreciating the blemishes. They were medals of survival; proof that Nezumi had lived through his hardships.

His lips ghosted over the faded wounds, kissing them sweetly, each kiss conveying every ounce of his respect for the other male. He flicked his tongue up the curve of Nezumi's spine, sliding his arousal against the crease of his rear. A hand softly caressed his lower back, thumb pressing into the erogenous zones along his tailbone.

"Under one condition," he proclaimed sternly, while tantalizing Nezumi's engorged member. Grinning cutely, he nipped Nezumi's shoulder blade. "You must give me an encore of your performance, m'lady."

Say anything, really.
Everything you say always sounds so poetic, lyrical, enchanting...

Mostly, he just wanted to hear Nezumi's voice.

Up and down, his hand fleeted along Nezumi's manhood. Down and up, his other hand flitted along Nezumi's thigh, stopping at his side. Gripping onto his hip, he brought a finger to his mouth, licking off the moist saltiness it had accumulated.

Once the digit was slick and wet, he carefully drilled it inside Nezumi's puckered entrance. He groaned lustfully when he heard his lover gasp lewdly, wriggling his finger around the tight heat. Soon, he squeezed in a few more, scissoring around the rim and circling the inner walls.

When he could barely restrain himself, he slipped almost all his appendages out of Nezumi's core, leaving only the middle finger in. He groped and cupped Nezumi's ass, wrapping an arm around his torso. His painfully hard shaft nudged against Nezumi. Through a moan, he tried to sound as composed as possible when he asked, "S-Shall I proceed?"
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 pm

A slight smirk danced over his lips as his eyes closed and his heart fluttered in his chest. He knew exactly what he would say to him but right now his lips opened and all that could come out was a lusty moan short gasps of breath that reverberated with want.
He mustered the best laugh he could trying not to sound so turned on by his ministrations as he pressed his arm against the window to balance.

"I tell you what...you give me the best sex of my life, I'll give you the best love poem I know."

He moaned as the finger dipped into the forbidden area and shivers of pleasure ran along his skin. His body betraying him he arched into the touch longing to get closer to the other male, his erection becoming painfully hard. His eyes opened and he looked into the mirror straight at the other silver meeting crimson, his cock pulsing as he watched the boy lick his fingers a small breath drawing in at just how sultry the image was.
When the fingers penetrated he moaned out in pleasure leaning into the touch trying his damnedest not to whimper in need. He bit his tongue and hissed in pleasure backing into him and gasping lewdly as his hand slid down the mirror.

"Shion...I want you inside of me."

I can hardly take it anymore...
God this feels so good...

He swore lacing his fingers with the ones around his torso and leaning his head back to kiss Shion deeply, sucking on his bottom lip as he guided the other's member to his entrance, his fingers caressing him softly as he positioned him before letting go and moving the fingers around his waist to his mouth. He guided the two digits to his lips and sucked on them provocatively, his tongue swirling around them as soft lips kissed them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begging for an Encore   Begging for an Encore Empty

Back to top Go down

Begging for an Encore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: District No. 6 :: No. 6-
Jump to: