Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morning Glow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Morning Glow Empty
PostSubject: Morning Glow   Morning Glow EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:33 am

Pleasant rays of sunlight diverged through the opened window, illuminating the cozily dark room. He was sleeping soundly on top of Squall, their limbs intertwined and tangled up with the sheets. A refreshing breeze fanned over his bare back, as he nuzzled against the other male's broad chest. The incessant chirping of the birds made him loath mornings; it was almost as if they were insisting his awakening, but he felt far too comfortable, and didn't move an inch.

Eventually, the purling become too irritating to ignore. He scowled and stirred, blearily blinking his eyes to readjust. A faint smile appeared over his lips as he gazed at Squall, still resting and looking as beautiful as ever. He immediately regretted the instant he sat up, however, as sharp pain danced along his back.

He hissed slightly at the shock, unsure of what was wrong with him. He ransacked his memory, trying to think if he did any strenuous exercises the day before. His eyes lit up and a blush bloomed over his cheeks, as visions of last night flashed in his mind. Running a hand through his shambolic blond hair of fluffiness, he straddles Squall's hips, watching the other sleep peacefully.

It was a rather sentimental gesture, but he leaned down to kiss Squall's forehead, brushing his lips along the scar. He trails kisses down to the other man's ear, grazing his teeth softly over the outer shell, nipping it playfully. He darted his tongue out to slide along Squall's exposed neck, glancing at the silver pendant with intrigue.

He looks back at Squall, a grin playing over his lips. Grabbing a pillow, he hurls it at the unsuspecting warrior, using enough force that could obliterate a wall. Well, not really.

"Wake up, already." he complains halfheartedly, drifting a hand up Squall's thigh. His palm curls around Squall manhood, smirking when he realizes the guy's got a morning hard-on. He strokes the cock roughly, tugging at it and thumbing over the tip. "Up and at 'em, Leonhart. Something else is up..."
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Zexion

Zexion

Morning Glow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Glow   Morning Glow EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:57 am

"Unff--"

He pushed the pillow off of his face groaning as he was shaken out of his slumber.
Damn it had been a good dream.

Sex with Cloud Strife...

Who'd have guessed, right?

His eyes opened blearily and as they focused he realized he wasn't in his room and there was a...very naked blond stroking his arousal. His lips parted in arousal and he bit back a moan of approval, throwing a pillow at the blond tuft of hair with a smirk.

Not a dream.

Interesting...

Maybe my life is looking up after all.

He looked over the other boy with approval as he fought the smile toying at the corners of his mouth. Truthfully, he was more than happy to wake up next to him, his eyes traced over all the delicious contours of his body before he raised his arms above his head and stretched out raising a brow at the other.

"Guess I'm just excited you're so eager for another round."

He gave a slight smirk and rested his arms behind his head looking over the other, not hiding the fact that he was staring. From his glowing blue eyes to the cut arms and stomach...to his extremely massive arousal, there was nothing about the other male he didn't approve of.
He tilted his head slightly when he noticed the other shift positions looking sore and tired from the night before and he gave a half smirk that was coated with a look of concern wondering if it had been his first time.

Grabbing him suddenly around the waist he pulled him closer and kissed his lips softly and then his jawline.

"I could just stay here you know. I don't think you have it in you to kick me out."

Where it came out as a challenge it was really a question to the other and and unexplained need came into his eyes.

Do you want me to stay longer?

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Morning Glow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Glow   Morning Glow EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:31 am

It was no secret that he was also staring intently, not once averting his gaze. He was filled with esteem, knowing that Squall was sensually scrutinizing him and only him. Could he be any luckier? That night was one of the greatest he's ever experienced in a long time, and he slept like a baby. He howls out a drowsy yawn, smiling at Squall lazily.

"Good morning to you, too," he says, still working his magic along Squall's hardened member. Chuckling huskily, he kisses the length of it, teasing his tongue over the slit.

Licking his lips tauntingly, he eyes Squall with distinct interest. He regards the other man curiously, wondering if he's enjoyed his stay, wondering what he should make for breakfast. Did he still have some milk? His thoughts stray from the ordinary, becoming tainting with risque images. He glances over Squall's chiseled abdomen, over his firm thighs, and down to the shaft in his hand.

He meets Squall's captivating blue eyes, falling into them. He feels a pleasurable flurry in his stomach, making his heart skip a beat. He stifled a gasp of amicable surprise when Squall suddenly pulls him in his lap, cherishing the gentle kiss he was granted. He moans blissfully into Squall's mouth, before breaking for air.

Nuzzling their foreheads together, he smiles and caresses Squall's cheek. He stops abruptly, cupping Squall's chin. His countenance becomes astonished, and then slightly amused. There is even a hint of a gleeful grin.

"You forgot to pay your rent, didn't you?" he mockingly scolds, tracing Squall's lower lip with his thumb. Embracing Squall, he conceals the look of supreme felicity, brushing his lips along the junction of the shoulder blade and neckline. " 'Course you can stay as long as you want, but it'll cost ya." He smirks jeeringly, naughtily.

"That reminds me," in the blink of an eye, his expression returns to its usual austerity. "About that mission...What do you need help with?"
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Zexion

Zexion

Morning Glow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Glow   Morning Glow EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:56 am

He shuddered with pleasure arching his back at the hot wet heat that flitted across his member for a brief time before opening his eyes and smirking slightly at his words.

"I haven't forgotten."

There was something lustrous in his eyes that said he was excited about the prospect. For reasons he would never admit challenging Cloud to outdo him had become a passion for him, and with last night's sex... Damn.
Well it was pretty damned good.
He didn't see how this could go wrong.
A rare but devious smile worked its way over his features and he wrapped his arms around the other grazing teeth over his collarbone.

"Hmm... So how should I make it up to you, highness?"

His lips ghosted over his jawline as the thumb came to his mouth. He grazed it with his teeth, licking it and raising a brow at the other waiting for his reply.

"I'm entirely at your disposal."

He ghosted his lips over the others naked flesh suddenly caught off guard as to what he needed as far as the mission went.

Nnnhh...It's too early to think.

He kissed the other's lips and looked at him curiously.

"I found a place...Just like Radiant Garden before it went downhill. If we started it we would be in charge of it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morning Glow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Glow   Morning Glow Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning Glow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: FINAL FANTASY / KINGDOM HEARTS :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: