Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When the Snake Captures the Rat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

When the Snake Captures the Rat Empty
PostSubject: When the Snake Captures the Rat   When the Snake Captures the Rat EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 pm

"Well, Nezumi," he said as he turned to regard the other boy, smiling mirthfully with mischief. "Looks like I've actually won our bet."

He blushed demurely as risque happenings already transpired in his mind, trying on a playful smirk for size. Sitting on the couch and looking as beautiful as always, was Nezumi. As usual, a book wasn't too far away from his roommate's grasp. He stood beside where Nezumi was relaxing, taking the tip of his finger and outlining the young actor's perfect face.

What exactly was the challenge? Did it matter? Complete dominance was what they were wagering, that's all that shall be known.

He brushed his thumb over Nezumi's lower lip, leaning in closer so that they could touch. He chuckled, destroying the gap between them as he pressed his soft lips against his lover's, kissing him tenderly. He lingered there for a moment, just to feel the sensual electricity that tapped into his skin.

Their eyes met briefly, crimson meeting silver, before orifices and teeth and tongues clashed roughly together once again. He groaned in arousal as he kissed Nezumi with more passion, threading his fingers through the silky black hair. In the heat of their kiss, he pushed Nezumi down into the sofa, pinning him in place to straddle his hips.

Jerking his body forward, a passing friction was created, as he nudged his own manhood against Nezumi's crotch. A grunt was muffled between their lips, as he explored the cavern of Nezumi's mouth, letting his hands graze down the his chest.

He broke for air, cupping Nezumi's cheek. Staring longingly at the boy who was laying underneath him, he smiled and nuzzled against him. His lips found their way to Nezumi's neck, leaving a trail of nips and kisses. Lightly, he dragged his teeth along the outer shell of Nezumi's ear, swirling his wet tongue around the inside.

"You know what that means," he whispered, slithering a hand down from Nezumi's torso to caress a thigh. His other arm wrapped around Nezumi's waist, drawing in until there wasn't any distance.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

When the Snake Captures the Rat Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the Snake Captures the Rat   When the Snake Captures the Rat EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:07 pm

He gave a slight smirk leaning back into the touch, closing his eyes for a moment as he relished the taste of the other, kissing him back deeply. His hands ran up his legs and fell at his hips as he looked up at him deviously.

"It's true, you've won. I'm obligated to fulfill your every wish and command~"

Heh...but in reality we both win, don't we?

He flecked his tongue over the boys lower lip, trailing his fingers over his cheek with a smirk.

"I guess you could say, tonight, I'm your own personal servant."

His smirk grew as he looked over the other boy, silver eyes tracing the red snake-like line that followed his body as he exhaled a small sigh of contentment.
Skilled fingers ran from his hips under his shirt and he touched the soft white flesh leaning up to press his lips to the others, moaning slightly as he was already starting to harden at simply thinking of letting the other boy have control.
He chuckled, eyes blazing as he pulled away and suddenly he put his hands behind his head looking arrogant.

"Alright then, lets see if you've got it in you. What shall I do first for my victorious liege?"
Back to top Go down

When the Snake Captures the Rat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: District No. 6 :: No. 6-
Jump to: