Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Himura used Seduce! It was super effective!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Himura used Seduce! It was super effective! Empty
PostSubject: Himura used Seduce! It was super effective!   Himura used Seduce! It was super effective! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:52 am

It hadn't been too long since he returned to the quaint serenity that was Pallet Town. Pallet Town was his home, the place where he grew up. A few years back, he left this quiet village to venture off on his own. At just the young age of 10, he traveled to many cities, climbed countless clifftops, and grazed the untamed seas.

He's had to endure a plethora of challenging trials, and not only did he have to face Kanto's strongest, but also the most malicious. He vanquished Team Rocket and forced them to disband. Of course, he didn't accomplish all this alone. Of course not. With his Pokemon at his beck and call, he had the strength to keep going forward.

After he defeated the Pokemon League and earned the title as Kanto's Champion, he mysteriously disappeared without a trace. Nobody knew his whereabouts, not the Professor, not even his own mother. Only one person could tell you where he was day and night. His childhood friend and greatest rival, Midori Okido.

Up on Mt. Silver, he stayed. For months, he trained vigorously under the harsh conditions on that mountain top, waiting for an opponent who was worthy enough to approach him. It wasn't easy living up there; it was an endless snow storm. At times, it became very lonely.

Finally, one day, a young Pokemon trainer reached the peak where he remained. They both exchanged silent greetings, and then sparks flew as a battle was engaged. It was exciting, it was exhilarating, even if it was his first failure after hundreds of victories.

But he didn't see his loss as a negative experience. Actually, he marked that defeat as the perfect ending to his strenuous journey. Fatigued and famished, he trekked back to the familiar scent of the peaceful countryside. Pikachu had no complaints to his decision, neither did the rest of his team. They all desperately needed recuperation. Not to mention, he didn't check in as frequently as his mother had instructed all those years ago. She must have been worried sick.

He missed his mom dearly, and more than that, he missed her delicious cooking. He missed the crinkling sheets of his own bed, the sound of a flock of Pidgey flying overhead, and the carefree conversations the neighbors would ensue.

Unexpectedly, a welcome home party literally sprung from the bushes as soon as he stepped foot into the town. It was overwhelming, to say the least, and he was quite modest. Everyone was bombarding him with questions and compliments, as he looked over the crowd to find his mother's face. His mom was an emotional mess when she at last was able to cling onto him. She kissed him, and chastised him, and graced him with her praise. When the celebrations ceased, he ate as much as he wanted, fed his Pokemon the best, and slept for days.

He awoke later in the week to find a note in the kitchen. With bleary eyes, he read the piece of paper aloud in a low mumble, whilst petting Pikachu's head, who was perched on his shoulder as always. Apparently, his mother left to go on a cruise without him. That was just fine. He had enough of seeing the world anyway.

With a shrug and a yawn, he kicked the fridge door open to grab a soda, tossing Pikachu a fresh red apple. Pikachu happily gnawed at the fruit, while he quietly sipped his drink. Closing the door, he realized another slip of paper fell from behind the note his mom had written. Inquisitively, he examined it.

P.S.,
While I was shopping the other day, I found you the CUTEST outfit! I already hung it up in your closet, so please try it on! ♥

He reread the words with a slightly disgruntled expression, letting out a drowsy groan. Scratching at his scalp, he glanced at Pikachu and rose an eyebrow, as if to ask if he should even dare look in his closet.

Curiosity was just pleading him to pry that closet door open to find out what embarrassing assemble his lovely mother had purchased for him. When he got up the courage to reveal himself the surprise, it really wasn't as shocking as he feared.

Now you can look like you're adorable little friend! He could just imagine his mother chiming in merrily.

He sighed sleepily in amusement, splaying his fingertips over his mother's homecoming gift. Pikachu, at first, seemed befuddled. Soon the creature's confusion became delight, and the electric rodent began prodding giddily at his ankles, urging him to try the pajamas on. He smiled and chuckled at his hyperactive partner, simply shaking his head.

A wave of nostalgia swept him away, as he remembered all the summers he spent with Midori; all the sleepovers, all the trips they would take together, all the games they would play. They've always been close, even if they didn't really show that affinity in public. Their friendship and rivalry was unlike any other, however.

Suddenly, it had struck him how they never hung out anymore like they used to. He and Midori would constantly run into each other during their quest, although he suspected these encounters to be more than mere coincidences.

Ever since he got home, he still hasn't seen the guy around anywhere. He did hear that Midori would be helping his grandfather out with research, so he must be in town. He figured Midori was probably avoiding him, but that just won't do.

Smirking faintly, he withdrew his cellphone and scrolled through his contact list. Once he found the name that made his heart reverberate wildly, he sent a brief text message to the other boy, unsure if he would even get a response. Well, Midori would definitely reply, but most likely with an acerbic rejection. It was worth a shot, though.

Hey, you know by now
that I'm back. My mom's away.
Come over. You can spend the night. Y/N?
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Himura used Seduce! It was super effective!   Himura used Seduce! It was super effective! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Pallet Town was one of those places where everyone knew your name.
It was inescapable and at the same time, home. Needless to say, he'd known the second Himura had arrived in town and he knew the other knew he was there as well.

His grandfather had dropped the name the morning before Himura had come back to Pallet Town, speaking of him as casually as if talking about the weather. The response the older man had been looking for was carefully veiled in his grandsons features, who just shrugged as if to say, what of it?

It wasn't until his grandfather had caught him staring out the window longingly as the people crowded around the other boy that his elder had given him the day off.
A gesture that was seemingly lost on deaf ears as he went back to work on their project, something new and revolutionary that would change the Pokemon world forever.
He'd intended to go on like this until they were both away from home when he got a text. He smirked slightly reading it amusement covering his features.

"Grandfather...don't wait up. I'm at Himura's if you need me."

The old man gave a knowing grin which just made him shake his head as he left the lab.
He didn't bother answering the text.
It wasn't too far to the others house...and when he got there he didn't bother to knock or worry about formalities, he let himself in as if he'd been living there his entire life.
He climbed through Himura's window and gave him a slight smirk.

"Figured you would have begged me to come over sooner. Need trainer tips?"

He sat down on the bed and raised a brow, grinning at him slyly.

"Aren't we a little old for slumber parties?"

He glanced around the room noting how it hadn't changed at all and then back at the other. He'd become more of a man since the last time he'd seen him. He was taller, stronger... and exotic somehow. He looked away from the crimson eyes, careful not to focus on them in fear he'd get lost there. Glancing over to the closet his grin broadened a bit at the outfit.

"So...this is your new style, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Himura used Seduce! It was super effective!   Himura used Seduce! It was super effective! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Although Pikachu had sensed the strange presence first, he discerned the disturbance without even flinching, hiding a satisfied smile. He turned around to coolly acknowledge his deep-seated rival, giving the other boy a sideways glance. His lips were sealed in a firm line, making him appear aloof. It was his carmine eyes that were endeavoring to burn holes into Midori's viridian sneer, as they glimmered with passion.

As usual, he could find no words. Midori had always been so notorious for his good looks and natural charm. All the ladies loved him, the guys admired him. Here he was, standing in his room, with that infuriating cocksure grin. The years had matured his childhood friend into a very handsome young man.

The only response he could manage was a chuckle. He tipped his infamous red cap and smirked slightly, gazing at Midori from head to toe. He shrugged his shoulders and gestured over to Pikachu, who was calmly sniffing at Midori's feet.

"It's been a while." His mumbled flatly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Pikachu misses playing with Eevee. That's all."

Plopping down on his bed, he sits across from Midori, their knees close enough to touch. Having almost absolutely no respect for personal space, he scoots even closer, staring intently at the brunette. He blinks a few times, but other than that, he's completely entranced. Also, he wonders if maybe it would bother the other boy if he kept up with this sort of contact. He wonders how long before Midori would snap. He'd possibly like to find out.

"No. No one's ever too old for slumber parties, Midori." His monotonous tone is just an octave above whisper. There is a hint of humor in his voice, which is typically rare. It's not that he's joyless or even cold-hearted. He's never been too good with expressing himself well. Leaning in inch by inch, a playful smile curls up the side of mouth. "For the record, I've never begged for you to come here. Not since I was a kid, anyway. Glad you're here now, though."

He looks away just to follow Midori's line of vision, peering right into his carelessly open closet, revealing the incriminating Pikachu pajamas. A soft blush warms his pale cheeks, but he still withholds an air of indifference.

"Yes. It's cute, isn't it. Would you like me to model it for you?" He tilts his head to the side, drifting his gaze back on Midori once again. The ghost of a smile is teasing his countenance. Without even thinking about whether it is right or wrong, his brushes his fingertips over the top of Midori's hand.

Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Himura used Seduce! It was super effective!   Himura used Seduce! It was super effective! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:22 pm

He reached down and stroked the bright fur of the electric rodent before tossing one of the balls from his belt on the floor and letting Evee out. He couldn't help but give a genuine smile as the two animals swirled around each other playfully tugging at each others ears and flitting around the room.
He shook his head and smirked rubbing the back of his neck.

"My pokemon are going to go soft if they play with yours too often. They go from fearsome to cute in the almighty land of red."

There was something about the way he spoke and how close the other boy was to him that made his heart beat erratically in his chest. He swallowed looking away trying not to think anything of it...but damn...
There was just something about the boy in red that did things to him he couldn't describe.
He gave a slight smirk shrugging.

"Yeah, but there's a first for everything. I can see you begging for me to come back."

He looked for a good retort.
Something he could say that would discourage the other or take him off his guard, but the simple brush of the others hand made all of the words still on his tongue.

"So...you model now...?"

His face flushed completely red mind going to the gutter and he groaned inwardly as he looked up at the ceiling avoiding the red gaze. The worst thing he could do would be to give away how much that turned him on.

"I--uh...yeah. It'd be cute."

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Himura used Seduce! It was super effective!   Himura used Seduce! It was super effective! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Upon seeing each other, the cuddly pair of critters nuzzled their noses together, sniffing in greeting. Soon, they were scampering around the room, playing tag as it seemed. He smiled contently, taking a moment to watch their little game unfold, until the two of them rolled out into the hallway.

It was now him and Midori all lone in his bedroom, just like old times. He kept his hand folded right on top of his rival's, looking up at the other boy to gauge his reaction. It was quite a sight to see Midori this blissful and vulnerable, That adorable, candid smile tugged at his heartstrings. He was a bit bemused that Midori had not rejected the touch, but he certainly wasn't complaining. Maybe the other really did feel at ease here.

"Hmph. Midori, do you mean to say that I'm attractive enough to be a model?" He inquired, smirking. "That's flattering, but to tell you the truth, I think you'd be better suited for that."

Suddenly, he noticed that his friend looked as flustered as can be. This was also new. He drank up that rousing expression, his ears reddening as well. Clearing his throat, he smiled and leaned in closer, gently pressing his lips to Midori's forehead. He drew Midori in, coaxing the other to look at him directly.

"Are you hot? I've never seen your face so red before." He grinned faintly, letting Midori know that he was only joking around. "Cute, huh?"

Getting up from the bed, he strode over to the closet to retrieve the pajamas that hung so neatly by its hanger. The material was so fluffy and soft, that he couldn't resist the temptation to rub his face against it. He glanced over his shoulder to look at Midori, peeling off the black sleeveless shirt that hugged around his torso, letting it fall to the floor. His bare back was exposed before Midori, and it wouldn't be long before his pants would join the accumulating pile, as he fiddled with his belt.

"What if I were, just...naked. What would you think?" He asked casually, avoiding Midori's gaze as he stared at the ground in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Himura used Seduce! It was super effective!   Himura used Seduce! It was super effective! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:26 pm

His mouth fell open as if he were going to say something and then shut again when the other crossed the room trying not to let the disappointment show when the subtle touch of the other left his hand.
He folded his arms over his chest flushing even redder than before.

"I'm...It's hot in your room, that's all. I'm only red for that reason."

He raised a brow at the sudden compliment and eyed the other boy curiously looking him over with interest.

"Oh...?"

He chuckled locking his hands behind his head and leaning back against the wall, never taking his eyes off of the other as he watched him lose the shirt.

"You think I'm model material then?"

His lips parted against his control as he watched the clothes slip off of the other and hit the floor. He bit his tongue to snap himself out of it and he looked straight at the other when the question was asked.
He chewed the side of his cheek trying to figure out if the other was messing with him or not and then shrugged looking away himself, his neck reddening further as he remembered to breathe.

"Ah, yeah...you should....that, would be good. I mean, I'd like that."

He mentally facepalmed himself but made sure to keep his cool, leaning further against the wall before looking at the other taking in the creamy white skin and raven hair.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Himura used Seduce! It was super effective!   Himura used Seduce! It was super effective! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:38 am

For someone who lives to boast and talk tough, he is unbelievably adorable. That was what went through his head as he worked on sliding the belt from its loops. He paused for a second to regather his thoughts, becoming all tongue-tied and bashful himself. He loved how honest Midori was, how he was never afraid to speak his mind. Even if what Midori said was stammered, he knew it was sincere. In fact, the stammering just made Midori even more irresistible to him.

He let out a short laugh, the belt dropping to the hardwood floor with a loud crumble. His worn and faded jeans sagged as he made his way back to the edge of his bed, where Midori was sitting so leisurely against the wall. As he climbed into bed, the baggy pair of trousers shed from his slender. yet sinewy legs. He got on his knees, wearing little black briefs.

Again, he was staring at Midori so peculiarly, riveting the other boy like he was something that was fascinatingly complex. His crimson red eyes glossed over with intrigue, having a gentle glow in the dimly lit room. Lips parted, tilting his head to the side. A hand found its way in Midori's hair, and the blades of his fingers softly threaded through the strands. He caressed the other boy's cheek, as an enigmatic smile was sewn upon his face.

"Would you like to touch me?" He offered, taking Midori's hand into his own to lay a feather light kiss, before guiding it down his neckline to his collarbone. He had Midori's hand drift even lower, having his rival's fingertips glide over his chest, his teats already prominent with arousal.

All this time, he kept his gaze locked with Midori's, shuddering ever so slightly at the sensation that was building up within him. Moaning and grinning slyly, he arched his back as Midori's caress traveled south along his anatomy.

"I'm feeling hot too, but somewhere else. Guess where."

Midori's hand bypassed his undergarment, pressing into an elongated appendage that pulsating with heat. Even he blushed at the contact he directed, leaning forward into Midori and gaining just a bit of the friction he desired. In a deliberate and sensual motion, he rocked his hips back and forth, biting his lower lip to contain a lustful groan.

He took a breath, glancing up to meet Midori's eyes. They were beautiful, and not just because they were a lovely shade of jade, but because they belonged to Midori. Those eyes were incessantly full with determination and confidence. What was there not to admire and love about his rival?

No emotion was shown on his looks, but he had some like any other person. Right at this moment, he was experiencing feelings of reckless longing and naughty affection for the other boy. He relinquished his hold on Midori's wrist to entwine both his arms around his waist. He held onto Midori just like that, getting comfy in his lap as he got lost in those pools of green.

"Midori." He murmured into the aforementioned researcher's neck, placing a series of kisses and nips along the veins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Himura used Seduce! It was super effective!   Himura used Seduce! It was super effective! Empty

Back to top Go down

Himura used Seduce! It was super effective!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: POKEMON :: Pallet Town-
Jump to: