Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rendezvous in the Rainforest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Rendezvous in the Rainforest  Empty
PostSubject: Rendezvous in the Rainforest    Rendezvous in the Rainforest  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Rendezvous in the Rainforest  Deep_Jungle-_Cliff_Art_KHI

Someday, he'd like to be as strong as Terra and as mature as Aqua. He yearned for the kind of acceptance and recognition that would make his friends proud to be associated with him. He didn't want to forever remain just a clumsy and naive tag along kid, he wanted to be a reliable equal in the eyes of his guardians. He wanted to be worthy enough to partake in the Mark of Mastery exam. Though sometimes it was a pain to be patient, he knew he had to wait until it was his time to prove himself. For the most part, he used his days of innocence wisely.

After being so lackadaisical and falling into a pit of temporary anguish, he elevated from his uncharacteristic apathy feeling renewed. He decided to undergo some independent training in this uncharted world.

While the landing was a bit rough, the atmosphere as whole was incredibly beautiful. It was gorgeous, it was breathtaking. Finding a trace of human civilization was near impossible. Hardly anyone ever dared to venture put here, it seemed. It was the ideal spot for him to clear his mind.

With some difficulty, he perched himself up on a stone and sat underneath a cascading waterfall. The reverberating drone of water crashing and enveloping around him blocked out all sounds. There was, of course, the occasional chirping of birds. Every now and then, he heard the distant call of a creature he couldn't comprehend. Who knows what really lives in this forest.

He took a deep breath and tried to expel his thoughts. He focused only on finding inner peace, listening to nature, but not dwelling on any particular concept. Despite his efforts, thoughts trickled through his barrier. He contemplated about pointless things, like how pleasant the sun felt on his bare chest. He reminisced about random tidbits of a conversation he had with Terra and Aqua. His pondering also led to the profound.

Meditation sure makes you hungry...

But one thought struck him sharply unlike any other. Without meaning to, his mind fluttered to thoughts of a masked boy, who made his whole body tremble. Unmasked, the boy looked so mischievous and handsome, with gold eyes that glimmered boldly.

Vanitas.

His creamy skin and how it felt at his fingertips, that wild raven hair, and a laugh that sent pleasurable shivers up his spine.

At just the thought of that boy, his heart began pulsating so rapidly as if Vanitas were right behind him, whispering into his ear. He blushed so deeply, completely losing all his concentration. Groaning loudly in exasperation, he tossed his head from side to side, shaking away droplets from his drenched scalp.

He sighed and simply stared at his reflection in the river, suddenly feeling how alone he was in this extraordinary world. At the same time, he could sense that something was watching him from the bushes, from afar. It have just been a fleeting sensation of paranoia, or maybe his wishful imagination.

He stood up and willed himself not to tumble into the water, hopping over to another rock to balance on. He picked up a pebble from depths of the brook and threw it, watching it skid across the sparkling surface. He smiled, realizing how easily distracted he could be.

"Heh, so much for that..." he mumbled out loud. "Why do I wonder about him, anyway...?"

I miss him...
Where is he?
He's...

He grinned with a bittersweet look in his eyes, clutching his heart. They lit up when he came to an epiphany.

He's...He's near, isn't he?

He gasped excitedly, scanning the area for any signs of Vanitas.

"V-Vanitas...!? You there?" He shouted experimentally, blushing in embarrassment when the only response was a nondescript splash. "Ungh, what am I doing?"
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in the Rainforest    Rendezvous in the Rainforest  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:48 pm

The trees rustled violently as if they were angry and the boy in black appeared on the rocks as if the shadows themselves had carried him there and spit him out on the rocks. He stumbled, clutching his sides grimacing as the suit melted off of him in waves, a dark pool of black forming at his feet and leaving him naked.

He had killed his share of Unversed today. Though he told himself it was self-punishment for being evil, he really did it to keep Ventus out of harms way. He'd be damned if he'd ever admit that little tid-bit. Especially to his master.
He fell into the water, shuddering from the cold as he pulled himself back up onto the shore his breath falling in shallow gasps as he squinted up at the sun. He squinted up into the rays of light making a face as he knit up the wounds with darkness and sighed to himself glancing around.

He'd never been to this part of the forest before.
It was different and unique and yet...something had drawn him there.

Someone.

Ventus...

He squinted his golden eyes before closing them and hid the smile that tugged at his lips as he heard the voice not too far away.
Appearing as straight faced as he could, trying to hide the fact that Ventus being here excited him, he spoke just loud enough for the other to hear.

"Hey, quiet down! Some of us are here to rest, you know."

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in the Rainforest    Rendezvous in the Rainforest  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Surprised by the sudden outburst, he flinched and spun around quickly on his heel, peering into the foliage. That voice sliced into the serenity like a knife. He knew right away who was scolding him. He was both startled and delighted that his intuition had been correct. Beaming exuberantly, he finally spotted the creature who captured his interest as always.

"Vanitas! There you are! Haha, I just knew you were here! I--." His bit down on his tongue, trailing off as his eyes trailed along the other male's slender and sinewy anatomy. He felt his cheeks go pink. This was not how he expected to see Vanitas next, but he was surely not disappointed.

He stared in silence for a moment or two, the only sounds being the roar of the waterfall. He glanced away to hide his flustered face, only to look over at Vanitas once again with a playful grin.

"Heh, long time no see. Last time I saw you, we were naked in the sand! Remember?" he said cheerfully, jumping down from the rock he was standing on and swimming to the shore.

"And you're still naked...But I oddly find that okay. More than okay...Er..."

When he met up with Vanitas, he absentmindedly adjusted the waistband of his shorts, soaked. He smiled earnestly, like reuniting with an old friend who he hadn't seen in a while. Chuckling nervously to himself, he hoped his arousal wasn't obvious through his trousers.

"How have you been?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. "Rest? I didn't know anybody else...came out here...But I'm--I'm really glad to see you."

He pretended he was enjoying the scenery behind Vanitas, though the real treasure of his sight was Vanitas himself, standing there so proudly and exposed. His lips went dry, and unwittingly he licked his lower lip, meeting Vanitas' gaze. He cleared his throat and smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in the Rainforest    Rendezvous in the Rainforest  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:36 pm

He groaned rubbing his forehead like he had a headache and flushed red suddenly realizing that the other was staring. He sighed and used the little bit of his power he had left to summon the shadows into a sort of towel to cover himself, before meeting the ice blue eyes of the other.

"I..."

He looked around.
Why had he come here?

"Where are we? Neverland? Tarzan's Jungle...?"

He blinked pushing himself up to stand and took a deep breath.

"I think...you summoned me."

His ears reddened and he tried to fix his gaze at a rock so the other wouldn't have to see his embarrassment.

"Ever since we were...together... I can feel it when you think about me, and today I felt it a little more strongly. I blacked out and ended up here after fighting unver--"

Suddenly feeling weak from battle he stumbled and fell landing right smack dab on top of the other...both of them splashing into the shallow water below, Ventus pinned under him. He smirked liking the new position.

"So do you come here often...to get... wet?"

He realized how that could be taken as an innuendo and snickered slightly, moving only to let the other sit up and shaking water from his hair.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in the Rainforest    Rendezvous in the Rainforest  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:26 pm

He tried not to smirk impishly when a mysterious cloth wrapped around Vanitas' hips, feeling slightly disappointed in spite of himself. It really amazed him how Vanitas could appear so calm and collected all the time. It was even more remarkable that his counterpart appeared at all when he was just a figment of his thoughts mere minutes ago.

His smile wavered when he noticed how weak Vanitas seemed. Concern for his other half was etched into his entire being. He stayed nearby just in case something happened, but also because he had the unyielding need to be close to Vanitas. Always have, always will.

Vanitas' observation, while plausible, caught him a little off guard. The explanation made him feel shy, perplexed, and happy all at once. Very happy. He should have known that their connection would have such power.

"I summoned you...? Well, that makes sense...You were on my mind." He admitted with no shame, looking right into Vanitas eyes.

Noticing that the other boy was starting to sway, he frowned and took a step closer, reaching out to hold onto Vanitas. Before he could verbally express any worry, they both descended into the river, creating quite a ripple. Gasping in shock, he hissed once his back broke the fall.

He cracked an eye open to peek at Vanitas, blushing furiously and trying hard not to laugh. When he was meditating underneath that waterfall, he couldn't help but imagine the weight of the water being replaced with the strength of his other half. Vanitas, pressing down on him and grinning like he was now. It made his insides twist so euphorically.

Thoughts of you're so beautiful and can I touch you briefly flitted through his mind, though he dared to not let this be known outwardly. He let a chuckle, sitting up, yet still intertwined with Vanitas. Their legs and arms were tangled, like the vines that were everywhere in this jungle. He moved his hand to graze along the curve of Vanitas' back, drawing him in closer.

"Um...Ah, yeah! I love to get wet," he answered credulously. "Especially when it's so hot."

"You okay?" Though Vanitas was practically built from steel, he still caressed the other boy delicately. He withdrew his hand, feeling hesitant, until he clasped it right on top of Vanitas'. He softly traced over the knuckles of the other with the tips of his fingers, feeling better than ever before that he was here.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in the Rainforest    Rendezvous in the Rainforest  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:39 pm

It was his turn to flush red.
The innocence of the boys statement left him flustered for a moment and he twined his fingers into the others leaning forward to graze his teeth over the pulse point of his neck.

"Oh you do, do you?"

He pressed his lips to the collarbone of the other feeling the steady rhythm of the others heart speed up as his lips met skin. His smirk grew as he sucked at the pulse point running his hand down the others neck and casually unbuttoning the buttons one by one speaking to him as if he were talking about something simple, like the weather.

"You know it's not fair that I'm the only one naked...I think if you're going to summon me off my guard, you should be naked too."

His grin grew a bit more sly and he darted out his tongue tasting the freshly exposed skin as he let his hands drift where the buttons had once been connected. He let his fingers slip lower tugging at the belt of the other as his eyes lit with amusement.

"What would Terra and Aqua say if they knew you were playing with your evil half?"

He ran a finger over the fabric which seemed to get a bit tighter with the taunting touch. He let his lips linger over the others ear and a smile danced over his lips.

"I want to make you feel good Ventus. Better than you ever have before."

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in the Rainforest    Rendezvous in the Rainforest  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:52 pm

"A-Ahhn--! T-They probably wouldn't believe it..." he murmured more sultrily than he meant to, blushing to the color scarlet at the mercy of Vanitas' ministrations.

He squirmed underneath Vanitas, his breath quickening and his heart racing. The bite on his neck still tingled. The fine hairs on his skin stood on their own, as Vanitas continued to do the unthinkable to him. Just the feel of Vanitas touching and tasting him made a moan escape his parted lips.

He groaned huskily in agreement, as Vanitas nudged the bulge in his pants. "Ahh..Yeah...You--You always do, Vanitas--BUT WAIT. WAIT."

Abruptly, he stopped Vanitas, putting up a halting hand. Normally he wouldn't do this, but he wanted to speak before he lost all coherency. He figured the confused and agitated look on Vanitas would be priceless.

That, of course, was not why he interrupted.

"I...There's a better spot for that than here. I'll take you there," he explained quietly, brushing his thumb over Vanitas' lower lip. "Trust me, it's worth it." He smiled reassuringly and laced his fingers with Vanitas, vowing a silent promise that this secret place wasn't far away.

He knew that they were both victims to anticipation and yearning for each other.

When Vanitas didn't argue (or before he could, anyway), he scooped the other boy in his arms. For someone built so muscular, Vanitas was light as a feather in his embrace. He grinned and hugged Vanitas around the waist, nipping his earlobe playfully.

"Just don't let go, 'kay?" he whispered, nuzzling his counterpart.

He carried Vanitas deeper into the woods, until they were shaded by the many trees that gathered there. The farther they went, the cooler and darker it became. He found the one tree that had the climbing latter made of vines and ascended it, reaching to the very top. All the while, he clutched onto his other half like a lifeline.

By the time they arrived to the highest peak, he was slightly out of breath, but as enthusiastic as ever. Hidden bellow a leafy canopy, they nestled in the security of the tree branches. He smiles as he turns to Vanitas, putting an arm around him.

Leaning back, he brings Vanitas closer, coaxing him to straddle his hips. He softly caresses the other boy's sides, gazing into his golden eyes. They're close enough to feel the warmth of their breaths. Rain steadily drizzles all around them, making everything seem so green and luscious.

This world is truly exotic... He thinks for a moment, threading his fingers through Vanitas' dark hair.

It's so tranquil and beautiful, so dim and secluded. A boy, dripping wet, they're both drenched -- but somehow, Vanitas can look so good when he's all soaked in the emerald shadows. Just tiny hints of sunshine permeate through the leaves, accentuating Vanitas' assets brilliantly.

"Vanitas, come here." He pleads, he urges, tugging Vanitas by the hair until their lips mold. The instant their mouths meshed together so perfectly, he felt intoxicated by the heat of their bodies rubbing against each other. As they kissed, he grasped onto Vanitas, his touch meandering over to a nipple. He teases that little nub, rolling it more and more, becoming hard by just the amorous groans from the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in the Rainforest    Rendezvous in the Rainforest  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:10 pm

His expression fell looking annoyed at the sudden halt of movement and he did his best to muster a pout before listening to the others words. He grumbled for only a moment and then followed the other into the depths of the jungle flushing red at the close contact and the protective feeling he got from the other.

"As if I would."

He looked around admiring the view before turning back to his partner, getting lost in the depths of those eyes as if they were an ocean themselves.
He only had to be told once.
He straddled the other pressing into him, nudging his arousal with his hips and leaned in stroking a hand through his hair. He kissed him softly at first and then more needily, moaning and arching his back as the other fondled the sensitive nub.
He nipped his lower lip and sucked at it in apology before grabbing his belt loops and dragging him closer as he ran his tongue down his chest licking off the fresh drops of rain that fell on skin, teeth grazing just over the others hip bone as his lips traced over the tightened fabric.
He smirked, rubbing the tip of the throbbing muscle through the fabric, coaxing a few salty drops out as he watched the others expressions in amusement.

"You're right....it is beautiful here."

Though he meant it, he never looked around and kept his eyes set on the blond in front of him. To him, there was something more beautiful even than nature, and it was flustered and tongue-tied right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in the Rainforest    Rendezvous in the Rainforest  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Sweet osculations became more rough and passionate, causing a soft whimper of arousal to escape his lips, which were being completely tantalized by Vanitas. His whole body was trembling and emitting heat, only to be cooled by the rain. The humidity in the air made everything much more steamy, steamier than it already was.

Having the weight of Vanitas grinding down on him was just what he'd been longing for. The fervent energy that the other boy was exuding inspired lustful desires within him. He didn't want to ever lose the pleasurable sensation of their entanglement, draping his arms around Vanitas and holding him close.

When Vanitas ventured lower, he kept his fingers hidden in the wild tufts of black hair, massaging sensually behind the ears. He gasped and sighed with distinct want, inadvertently blushing when Vanitas glided over his manhood.

"Y-You look so sexy under the rain...Vanitas." He demurred, just barely audible enough to whisper, captivated by his counterpart. "A-Ah...Mmm, very."

He tightened his grip on Vanitas' hair when the other beguiled his hardening shaft, tugging at the locks. He shuddered and mewled, grimacing to prevent further shameful noises. His shorts, already saturated and sticking to his flesh, was becoming unbearable to wear. He attempted to struggle and wriggle out of them while still underneath Vanitas, groaning at the feel of his cock being stroked with such skilled hands.

He grasped onto one of them, the one that happened to be doing the torture, simply pressing Vanitas' palm more fiercely against his length. He was frustrated, being stuck in these wet trousers. He wanted a release, in every sense of the word.

He managed to push them off, sliding them down pass his thighs, freeing himself from them. Moaning in relief, he wrapped around his doppelganger, nudging his cock against the other. His fingertips trail along every contour of Vanitas' body, enlivened by the way the other boy reacts when he caresses a certain area in a certain way.

His lips gently brush against Vanitas' shoulder, peppering soft kisses down his chest and to the place where a heart should be.

"I gather that you missed me too, huh?" He says with a smile, speaking into the skin where his mouth was exploring. His teeth teases at a peaked nipple, slipping his tongue out to encircle the nub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendezvous in the Rainforest    Rendezvous in the Rainforest  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rendezvous in the Rainforest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: FINAL FANTASY / KINGDOM HEARTS :: Deep Forest-
Jump to: