Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still Smell As Sweet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Still Smell As Sweet Empty
PostSubject: Still Smell As Sweet   Still Smell As Sweet EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:08 pm

As he saunters down the pearly white halls of the castle, a path of flower petals follow his every footstep. The scent of cherry blossoms would always be a dead giveaway; it meant that Marluxia was right around the corner. This distinct fragrance was a part of Marluxia, like a natural perfume that never wore off.

The labyrinthine corridors were quiet as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary was occurring at the castle, as it seemed. Everyone was either hidden away in their rooms or out on a mission, though here he was, strolling like he owned the place. If he did, there would be some major changes. Yes, tons of alterations, and not only with the interior design. He made mental notes on how he would improve the Organization's plans to fit his own preferences and ideas.

He sighed dramatically once he located an empty feeling that he could only describe as boredom. He figured he really wouldn't be able to tell for sure. Pausing in his stride, he noticed he was about to pass by a mirror. He took this opportunity to gussy up, even though he knew it was unnecessary. A demure smile appeared on his impassive countenance, until that expression melted into a saucy smirk.

He ran the blades of his fingers through his rose-colored hair, making sure it had enough volume and fluff. He gasped at how gorgeous the reflection was, chuckling to himself.

"You handsome devil. If you don't stop tempting me with that smile, I'll have to resort to treating you naughtily~."

A shiver of thrill and attraction flitted up his spine, making him shudder. His hand drifted down the leathery fabric of his coat, stopping at where the bottom zipper made a division. He tilted his head to the side, blowing a kiss to his doppelganger.

With reluctance, he left the mirror behind and ventured into the library, where a sea of literature greeted him by the masses. Every book you could imagine existed here. From romance novels to scientific research journals, historical accounts to recipe books. Anything and everything.

Something, or someone, had drawn him into the library. Simply, before he even realized, he found himself here. He traced the tip of his finger across the spines of the books in a single row, glancing at the titles to see if anything in particular caught his attention.

Looking up from the shelves, his bright blue eyes lit up with interest.

"Oh my. I almost overlooked you completely. I'm surprised to find you here." A hint of sultry sarcasm clung to his words as he turned back to the books, slowly and inconspicuously gliding closer to the fellow Organzation member.
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Still Smell As Sweet   Still Smell As Sweet EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:33 pm

He never once looked up from the thick and worn book he was reading. He knew exactly who had entered the library before Marluxia had even stepped foot into its quarters. Holding his hand over the page it flipped as he read through the paragraphs trying to look disinterested as the other approached.
The pages seemed to flip more quickly as the other made his way closer and finally Zexion looked up from the book, sighing heavily as he was unable to focus on the texts there.
Part of him wished he would have disguised himself as someone more intimidating just so that he wouldn't have to bother with the crazy types like Axel and Demyx...Marluxia though was another story.
Where he was flamboyant and chaotic there was something...comforting about the other man, though he would never admit it.

"Marluxia...Didn't Xemnas send you all out on missions? I was told the castle would be unoccupied today."

He rubbed his forehead in exasperation.

"No one else is here are they? I have work to do..."

He closed the book looking slightly flustered as the other drew nearer, noting how close he'd become. He tilted his head up to look at him trying giving the most serious look he could manage as he tried not to look curious as to what was on the others mind.

"Why did you stay behind?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: And this shall be edited to perfection~.   Still Smell As Sweet EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:54 am

Looking nonchalant and with a devil-may-care air about him, he tapped his chin as if he were remembering these certain orders. You could by the looks of it he forgot, or at least chose to. "Ahh...No, my apologies, Number 6. I believe that order simply escaped me. But look on the bright side! How fortunate you are..." He turned to regard Zexion with a charming smile, draping his arms around the boy
from behind.
He carelessly perched his head upon Zexion's shoulder, looking with intrigue at the front cover of the book. He hummed merrily in approval at Zexion's choice and nodded, unwittingly nuzzling against the other's neck, though he was fully aware of the change in Zexion's disposition. The warmth of Zexion's skin against his cheek was nothing he could ignore either. He spoke just loud enough for a
whisper into Zexion's ear.
zєχιση says:
He immediately tensed up at the closeness of the other a hot redness he couldn't control spreading from his ears into his cheeks. "Marluxia...What do you think you're doing?" He tried to keep his voice steady, cold and disinterested but it wavered a bit at the mention of the other's name. His thin white fingers gripped at the spine of the book as he looked down at the cover intently trying to
regain his composure...to steady the pang gripped him from the place that would have been his beating heart. "Fortunate....It doesn't look like I'll get any work done with you here." He gave his best sigh trying to look as disinterested as possible and backed away from the other until he was cornered into a wall of books. He looked up at him pleasant chills dancing up and down his arms at the
softly spoken words, their ice blue eyes finally meeting. "You're lucky. I was going to try out new spells before you came. You could have ended up in the same room as someone really frightening." A hint of amusement laced his voice, a smile in his own way as he leaned against the bookcase hugging the book to his torso as he looked up at the other. "It will take them hours to get back at this rate
We'll both be behind in our work."
✿ мarlυхιa says:
He stared after Zexion as the blue-haired youth shied away from him, keeping his expression calm and complacent. He took graceful steps towards the boy, slowly but surely earning back the close proximity they had before. He gave a short, dry laugh at Zexion's claim and quirked a brow. "Ah? Frightening, you say? Enlighten me, who would that be?" He glanced around the room, a dull look in his eyes.
The dust in here was insufferable, but he shrugged the thought off and turned his attention back on Zexion, close enough now to draw out a hand and caress Zexion's hair. He frowned in slight distaste. "Zexion, I'll be forward and say that this hair-do...Well, dear, it's just not you." He continued to thread his fingers through the purplish locks, observing the other male intently, contemplatively.
"Also, it is advisable that you do not leave yourself with such a blind spot, especially when you're always working in such close corners with that frigid fellow--hmm, what was his name again? Vexen? I'd be on my guard. I haven't been here all that long, at least not compared to you, and that man radiates some distressing vibes."
zєχιση says:
He opened his mouth as if the other had caught him in a lie trying to come up with a name that would strike fear into anyones mind...only coming up with Vexen he closed his mouth before a sound came out and blushed furiously. He closed his eyes enjoying the warmth of the other's hand before reaching up to carelessly bat the others hand away at the suggestion that his haircut wasn't quite right and
giving him a sharp look, standing up a little straighter as if to try to be a bit taller. He flushed a bit more red and looked away. "Mmm, he does...I agree." His furious look eased up and he hugged the book to his chest a little tighter, face feeling over heated as he sighed. "But it can't be helped...He gets to do experiments when he wants, you know the drill...unless..." He raised a brow in
curiosity. "Are you saying you want to watch over me then?"
✿ мarlυхιa says:
The idea entertained him greatly, you could see it in his eyes; this suggestion delighted him more than it should. Being a member in the Organization meant that you had to be lacking in something, and that was emotion. However, he felt himself glow with the very prospect and gave it some serious thought. He grinned, staring off into space for a moment, before making eye contact with Zexion once
again.
He cupped the boy's chin, gently touching the smooth skin of Zexion's jawline, retracting his hand. "Hm. Very well. I suppose I'll do my part to look out for you, as best as I can. You can bet that as long as you're in my care, I'll handle you better than even the most delicate flower." He smiled softly, looking at Zexion with tenderness. "I wouldn't worry much about that elderly loon for much
longer, though...." He mentioned obliquely, saying it in a way that meant he felt he had the plot perfectly in his grasp, as if he knew something even the other didn't despite his intelligence.
"So, now...What does an adorable bibliophile like you do in his spare time? Aside from memorizing every book known to man." He chuckled.
zєχιση says:
His eyes closed breifly savoring the feel of the others hands on his chin and sighing when the breif touch went away. His eyes opened and he searched the others expression trying to find meaning there, wondering what he could have possibly meant by that. He was caught off guard by the question and his brow furrowed as if he were trying to think of things to do other than study. "I've never really
thought of it before...I usually read for fun...I..." He shook his head looking at the other. "I'm used to having lessons for fun." He shrugged at him and raised his brows looking curious. "So...? What do you do for fun? Teach me something new."
✿ мarlυхιa says:
He listened courteously to what Zexion had to say, considering each spoken out thought he had to offer. Zexion's proposal sparked a flair of excitement within him. He let out a heartily laugh that sounded full of extravagance, before whisking a wisp of pink hair to the side, beaming at the younger boy. "Aha~! I shall teach you whatever subject you wish to be more knowledgeable in."
"Though I don't doubt at all that you perhaps know more than I do." He laughed, sliding his fingers along Zexion's to interlace their hands. "But I'm sure we'll learn a thing or two about each other. Hmmm..." He twirled Zexion around once, before dipping him down and getting very close to his face. His other hand supported Zexion's back to keep him from falling. He leaned in as if he were about to
steal a kiss, but hesitated, returning them both to an upright stance. He didn't let go of Zexion's hand, instead wagering to get away with a kiss upon the boy's knuckles for now. "What does my prince wish to know?"
zєχιση says:
When he was spun around, his fingers interlacing with the others a fluttery feeling pooled in the pit of his stomach. His face remained impassive but he could not hide the quickening of his breath or the way his words slightly faultered in an incomprehensable manner as they left his lips. It was when the lips touched his skin that he flushed completely red and looked away hiding embarassment. "I-
It's not book knowledge that I need. I..." He dropped the book in his hand without seeming to notice that he'd done so and used his now free hand to steady himself, holding the arm of the other, their faces just centimeters from each other. "I want to know about...love." He bit his tongue waiting for the other to laugh at him, but he kept his expression completely serious as if he were asking
how to build a nuclear bomb. "I realize we're heartless but...I know that we can feel. I wan't to know...everything." He nodded matter-of-factly. "And well, you've volunteered to be my guardian for the time being...so i'll leave you to this task too."
✿ мarlυхιa says:
His expression, too, became as grave as if they were discussing a complex process. Momentarily, he was a solid statue of beauty, not blinking or or saying a word. That silence didn't last long enough to cause discomfort and faded away as soon as he smiled dreamily in understanding. "Ah, yes...Love is a many splendored thing. It lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love!"
zєχιση says:
((lol))
✿ мarlυхιa says:
For reasons that can't be explained, he was sparkling as brilliantly as morning when he was describing love, flower petals swirling around him like orbit. He looked at Zexion fondly as he was reliving his memories of knowing what love is. Truthfully, he'd mock such a fabrication of feeling these days, but he was speaking those words with passion and conviction. Being in Zexion's presense...
It was hard to really comprehend, but he genuinely wanted to lavish the boy with this emotion that he desired to know more about. That serious, inquistive look on Zexion's face made him an odd sensation. Normally, this sensation was only felt whenever he looked at his own reflection, but seeing Zexion know...He just looked so earnest and innocent, yet so powerful with how much he was capable of.
zєχιση says:
He leaned in, hanging on every word that the other had said. He'd been turned far too early to have been in love before he was a heartless so this was all a foreign and exotic topic to him and something about the way the other described it filled him with a warmth he couldn't explain. His eyes never left the others, though they drifted to focus on the curve of his lips as he spoke, wondering what
would be like to kiss them. He blinked looking up at him, wanting to ask another question but not being sure how to word it.
✿ мarlυхιa says:
"Zexion...even when I had a heart, I've felt no stronger love to anyone else but myself, however..." This /however/ sounded like he was reconsidering things, but like hell he'd admit that so soon. He simply was getting caught up in staring at the boy, before he realized he had trailed off. Could he find someone else who was even more beautiful? His eyes glazed over how soft those lips looked,
stitched in a firm line. He licked at the bottom of his own orifice, before his gaze fell and without pondering on it any further, he crushed his moist lips against the other's. He enveloped his arms around Zexion's thin body, relishing in the kiss. It wasn't rough or intrusive, but still fervent and sensual, slicking his tongue along Zexion's lower lip and pulling the boy closer to him when
he heard the delicious sound of his gasp.
zєχιση says:
His eyes widened in surprise as first and a shocked gasp was quickly dranken up by the other before he relaxed into the kiss, his fingers tangling into the soft pink hair. He pulled him closer, softly but needily experimenting as he let his tongue flick out to taste the warm cavern of the others mouth. When he finally broth the kiss to breathe, he pressed his forehead to the others, a soft smile
just playing over his expression before he kissed his lips softly again and ran his fingers over the cool leather cloak. "That..." He leaned in kissing his lips again willing them to part before pulling back to breathed, "I want to do that agian." He let one of his hands run down the cool leather, the other tangling itself in the silken pink strands of hair as he pushed off from against the
bookshelf pulling the other closer for another sensual kiss.
✿ мarlυхιa says:
Becoming absorbed and invigorated by Zexion's kiss, the boy even managed to elicit a moan from the Graceful Assassin. His hands explored over the slight curve of Zexion's waist, raking his fingers up and down his back. He groaned, wishing he could just make the cloak fall to the floor so he could truly stroke and ravish the boy everywhere. He sighed lustfully when they needed air just a little
more than they needed each other for just that instant.
He tried to appear as confident and fabulous, even though he was out of breath, too. Ever so faintly, his own cheeks were flushed after the heat of their kiss. He was taken aback by how skilled Zexion already was, smirking as he was thinking if the boy was perhaps just creating an excuse to makeout. Either way, he was hungry for more and feeling light-headed. He lightly massaged Zexion's back as
he was embracing him, grinning. "I am very...very impressed with you, Zexion." Before he could even ask if he wanted to do it again, Zexion answered with the action itself, enthusiastically returning to that wonderfully hot cavern. This time, he couldn't help but be a tad more ardent than before, pushing Zexion against the bookshelf. His knee carefully nudged against Zexion's manhood, while a hand
snaked up the boy's inner thighs from inside the cloak.
zєχιση says:
He flushed at the compliment and opened his mouth to protest when it was filled with the delicious essence of the other. He moaned as his back pressed against the bookshelf and thin, pale fingers entangled themselves in his hair pulling him closer as if to capture all of the warm essence that surrounded his lover. He gasped out Marluxia's name breaking the kisses only to breathe, soft lips running
over the vein in his neck and covering it with soft kisses as he stifled back sounds of want nudging himself further into Marluxia. His hands wrapped around the others neck and he traced his lips over the others daringly. "Marluxia...I want you to show me..." He looked away in a tsundere manner flushing a terrible shade of red as he said it. "I want you to take me. Here." He eyed him finally
looking super srs. "But if you destroy my books, I'll kill you."
✿ мarlυхιa says:
(hehehe >///<)
zєχιση says:
(lol because he would say that, just saying)
✿ мarlυхιa says:
Smiling elegantly, it was then that he realized that Zexion was not only very appealing to the eye and hard-working and a brainiac. There was certainly something about Zexion that enticed him, like nectar to a butterfly. Zexion was looking so torturously adorable, that felt his self-control slipping. He allowed himself a moment of blithe laughter, but then nodded and smiled genuinely, nuzzling his
nose against Zexion's.
"Your wish is my command."
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still Smell As Sweet   Still Smell As Sweet Empty

Back to top Go down

Still Smell As Sweet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: FINAL FANTASY / KINGDOM HEARTS :: The World That Never Was-