Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soundtrack to your Escape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Soundtrack to your Escape  Empty
PostSubject: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:07 am

"So, how about this rain we've been having, huh?"

Finally, he did it. He broke the ambient silence that's been drudging between them for a good half hour. Sitting on the edge of the veranda, looking out into the vast darkness of their destitute world, he was strumming a discordant tune for the boy hidden behind a book. The giddy, out of place feeling that was fluttering in his chest had no name, but he somehow knew that it wasn't uneasiness. Many of the Organization's members were intimating in one way or another, but with Zexion, it was different.

He cursed under his breath when he made a mistake with a certain note, covering his fluke up with a nervous chuckle. That was something else he couldn't quite figure out, besides the usual fact that he wanted to be around the other male as much as possible. Normally, he could play his sitar like it was second nature to him, simply as if he were only breathing. His fingers struck those cords with skill and talent, creating a harmonious melody that would lull even a brute like Xaldin.

However, with Zexion, it was different. Once again, it was different. As soon as the illusionist stepped foot into the room, he lost focus of his music and his hands became butter. In yet, he still didn't stop. He wanted to impress Zexion, or at least get his attention. If the Nobody criticized him, he would see it as the highest praise. To him, as long as he can achieve some sort of acknowledgment from the bookworm, he didn't care what witty remark would slip from Zexion's lips, which looked so very tantalizing by the way. More often than not, he couldn't even understand Zexion's intellectual babble. So, no harm was ever done.

He did know that Zexion wouldn't appreciate such a dull conversation starter, but that was the first thing that came to his mind. They were outside on one of the dozens of balconies the castle had, and rain was gently drizzling down from the blackened skies. He loved this kind of weather and wondered if Zexion did, too. He had always thought that, if you were gonna pick a day to do nothing but read, then tonight was perfectly cozy for such an occasion.

The warmth coming from the library was just inside, pass the opened doors; a small seating area was arranged on the terrace, where they both were. He really was surprised that Zexion hadn't left him there on that porch to find a more comfortable, quieter spot. Not that he had any complaints. He could play mediocre music for Zexion forever and always, while he watched the boy delve deep into a novel.

He smiled and glanced at the other boy, hitting a particularly crude note. Startling even himself, he yelped and nearly dropped his instrument, laughing to mask his embarrassment. He rubbed the back of his neck in a sheepish manner, grinning.

"Uhhh...Oops. Heheh. That was the wrong one...Um."
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:41 am

Where the music was relatively calming, his need for perfection caused him to tense every time the sitar player strummed a note out of tune. His hands clenched at his sides with every single wrong note, and his posture stiffened as the pages of the novel he was reading began to flip more furiously on their own.
Finally, unable to take it anymore he lifted his hand letting the book snap shut loudly enough to show his displeasure and he took his reading glasses off sighing heavily.

"Shouldn't you be preparing for your next mission? Or did you just send Roxas out to claim the treasure for you again?"

He looked around the room for the first time since he'd been in it, realizing that not only was it now nightfall, but it was also raining.

I've done it again...spent an entire day reading...
When did Demyx get here?
Is he...how long has he been playing...?

He pinched the bridge of his nose trying to collect his thoughts before looking up at the other man.
Though he would deny it like his life depended on it, he would not deny that there was a very special sort of feeling he got around Demyx. It was as if the other man encompassed everything he wasn't. It both infuriated him and made him euphoric.
A very confusing situation for an analytical mind.
Realizing he wasn't going to get much further in his novel at this rate he sighed sitting back in the chair and looked at the other with interest.

"So...How long has it been raining?"

He looked around the room once more to notice that, aside from Demyx, the castle was incredibly quiet.

"And where is everyone?"

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:13 am

He was oblivious to any change in Zexion's disposition, until that old book was clamped shut. The abrupt sound made him wince, but it didn't take long for that dorky grin to return on his face. His smile became calm, just like the tunes slowly drifting from his sitar. Once the apologetic song met its end, he gave his body a stretch and yawned most inelegantly, showing his sleepiness.

Zexion's prompt and accusatory question was a sudden alarm ringing in his hazy mind, making him more alert than he wanted to be. He awkwardly stumbled off the ledge, looking back at the horrible fall that would have been, and then trained his cerulean blue eyes to the bibliophile he secretly adored. Droplets of water were dripping from his sandy-colored hair, as he was trying to shake them free. The only response he provided for Zexion was shaky laughter and a weary sigh.

"Heh, you look pretty cute with glasses on."

If he was great at running away from the slightest hint of danger, he was also equally masterful at changing the topic in a blink of an eye. For what it's worth, he meant it. In a moment of skittishness, he has a tendency of blurting out something he should probably keep to himself.

Dammit, did I say that out loud? Oh, well. He does. He's so cute when he's annoyed, too...Shit, did I--? Ah, nope.

"All good~."

He looked ridiculously relieved and self-assured, like he was very obviously proud that he didn't admit another potentially stupid confession. Breezily, he walked over to his comrade, just to get closer to him. He was vigilant not to get too close, since he had enough common sense to know that too much contact might drive Zexion away. Shamelessly, however, he let his gaze drink up all they could salvage of the Nobody.

Right when he was about to open his mouth to speak again, Zexion's honest inquiry cut him off and he took on an expression of amusement. He repeated the mantra, MUST. RESPECT. BOUNDARIES. The urge to hug him was insatiable, because Zexion was kind of adorable without even making an effort. There was something about the boy that made him so enticed. Zexion's dedication to finishing something he's started was admirable; he wished he could be as diligent.

"Aww, Zexy. Whatever you're reading, it must be addictive." He chortled breezily, covering his face to hide the slight blush on his features. He forgot how to be partially respectful and plopped down right beside the other boy, beaming giddily.

"Heheh, it's been raining for a while now. Everyone is...um, somewhere else." He stated diffidently, before turning back to Zexion. He swear, he just couldn't keep his eyes off the guy.

"You really can get hooked in a story, huh? I've...attempted to read one of your books before--Buuut you weren't supposed to know that. Crap. Anyway. I-It wasn't like it was boring or something! I liked it a lot, actually." He rambled on, waving his arms wildly as if that would clear up any misunderstanding.

"The guy in the book was just like you. It was almost like you wrote it...That's what kept me flipping through it for more than 5 minutes. You've read some of what Vexen has in his collection, right? Super complex stuff, man. I'm sure you understand it all, though. Erm, but I fell asleep. Whatever you use for your comforter smells nice. Just like you. I should stop talking now. What's up?"

Is this the part where he hits me over the head with that overtly large paperweight of his or--?
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:36 am

He opened his mouth to protest feeling an angry blush heat up his cheeks before closing it again as the words died on his lips.

"I...Me?...Cute...!?"

Tune him out, tune him out...
Just go back to reading...

"Right...'somewhere else', did you even bother to ask? I'm sure Xemnas must have said--"

He gave a heavy sigh picking up the book and putting the glasses on opening it back up to the page he was on as if to start reading again.

"Yes, books can be very lucrative if you use them correctly...and Vexen's works are not that difficult to understand."

He noticed the close proximity of the other.
Any other person he would have picked up his books and stormed out of the room already.

Why am I staying...?

He listened to the incessant babbling of the other male wondering just where the others had run off to.

Is there trouble...?
Did they tell me before they left and I just wasn't paying attention?
I--

It was then that he heard what the other was saying and his eyes widened as his grip tightened on the book in front of him.

"You...read...my..."

He tensed his eyes narrowing as the realization grew on him.

"YOU READ MY JOURNAL?!"

His normal calm demeanor vanished for a split second and was replaced by terror. He stood up grabbing Demyx by the collar, the book hovering within arms reach.

Oh sweet lord, please don't let him have read about how confusing I think he is...
I don't need him to know how weird I feel when he's around...
I'll never hear the end of it...

He pulled him closer face reddening in a dark blush.
If he weren't so convinced they didn't have hearts he would have sworn his was racing at this very moment.

"How much? What do you know?"

A new thought occured to him and he let the other go stepping back a bit as he rubbed his head groaning.

"And just when were you in my room?"

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:22 am

"Wha--? Huh?! Zexy, I just...B-But...! I-I didn't..."

Bewildered and frightened for his life, he stammered out an incomplete sentence that made absolutely no sense. It was all over for him. Any semblance of a connection that might of shared, any hint of progress he was steadily making in being on Zexion's good graces, were going to be destroyed. He never thought he could feel this kind of fear and regret. Tears were about to spill from his eyes. Zexion never looked so enraged.

"W-Wait..." He sniffled, as the issue was starting to became clear. "So, th-that was your...your journal?"

He took one look at the book floating nearby and held up his hands in defense, fastening his gaze back on the other Nobody.

"L-Look, I'm sorry, Zex. I didn't know! I had no idea..."

Then, all those chapters where the guy talks about...that other guy, saying all these things like..."he makes me feel like no one else does." That was about me? The whole time, I was sure the protagonist was definitely...in love. I think...Don't know...

A strange, yet pleasurable shiver crawled up his spine. His ears had grown hot and his face was colored with a blush that he tried to dismiss. A smile was just about to creep over upon his pout, but he couldn't allow that. No matter how happy he may have felt, he shouldn't be having this odd sensation for two reasons: 1, he could tease himself all he wants, but he knew he had no heart. And 2, Zexion was pissed.

He probably doesn't love me now...Well, he never did, really. Right? Duh.

"Ahhh, I told you." He sighed, frowning. "I didn't get to read much of it. I fell asleep somewhere in the middle, I guess. I had never gotten that far in a book before, to tell you the truth. I can't even read the back of cereal boxes without getting sidetracked. But I just got so...engrossed in your thoughts, I guess that's what they were. See, I used a new word. Engrossed."

Maybe he'll think I'm at least smart and crafty...Nah.

"O-oh, um...Th-The thing is, originally, I went in your room to get you. But you weren't there, so I thought I'd...I found your journal on your bed. Thought it looked interesting, thought it was a normal book, and I started reading." As he explained all this, he sounded guiltier than a kid who had stolen a toy from another child and broke it by accident.

"Your bed was really comfy and it was a strenuous day of missions, so I guess I just dozed off. But then I had a bad dream and heard Saix yelling down the hall, so I freaked out and ran back to my room."
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:42 am

His expression softened and he felt somewhat relaxed as he let the words sink in.

So...he read it, but didn't understand...

He reached out his hand and smoothed down the collar of the other that he had disheveled.

Then why do I feel disappointment instead of relief?

"Fine then, but next time...if I'm not in my room, you're not allowed there. You hear me IX? I must be in my room if you want to enter."

He sighed, the glasses slipping down his nose as he let the book drift to the floor. Something about the idea of the other in his bed made his face turn red again and he lowered his face letting his hair fall across his features to cover up his blush.

"And well...You've just used two relatively large words in their correct setting so...I guess you did learn something...I mean...I guess it wasn't a total waste..."

He kept his head down feeling the blush grow darker, inwardly swearing at himself for his body's outward betrayal.

"If I thought you had one, I'd turn around and read your journal as well..."

He paused for a moment biting his tongue in thought.

"...for scientific purposes, of course."

Or...just to see what you're thinking.
I've always really wondered...

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:43 am

Still perplexed and slightly apprehensive, he was stunned at how quick Zexion could regain his composure. That was, of course, one of the many magnetizing qualities about Number 6 that he found himself drawn to. Zexion forgave him just like that, without any hassle or reports to the boss. He let out a sigh of relief and smiled. Something about Zexion fixing his collar, such a simple interaction, was very appealing to him. Whatever it was, whether it was just that he liked Zexion's OCD quirk as well, or that it was because Zexion was seemingly doting on him like they were a married couple...

He chuckled at the thought, unable to shy away from the image of Zexion wearing an apron and nothing else. His head would spin and randomly dive into the gutter sometimes, making him squirm bashfully, even when he was daydreaming alone. But right now, he was standing in front of the very man who dominated his fantasies. A contortion of phrases and gibberish fell from his lips, as he blushed brighter than he ever did before.

Why did I just think that?! Bad, bad, bad, this is bad, gotta snap out of it. I gotta pull myself together.

He only became more embarrassed when Zexion had supposedly given him a compliment, but it certainly sent him to the moon. He smiled like the biggest loser in the universe, happily forgetting how much of a fool he was.

"Yeah, I tell ya. I keep telling Xiggy, I totally have a high IQ! That's why I get distracted all the time and never finish things. I'm just--my brain is always so busy! I'm a genius, and even you said so!"

He was full of vigor and cheer once again, practically bouncing and shaking Zexion silly, joyfully rubbing against him in a bear hug. Zexion's poor spectacles were knocked askew. That's how exalted he was.

"And that's why I don't put any effort while at work, too. The missions are just not challenging enough--!! Uhhh, I mean..."

He knew, right after he said that, he had walked into trouble. If Saix were around and could hear, no doubt would the sadist force him into an incredibly risky and perilous task. So, he backtracked as far as he could from that over-confident mindset and eased his grip around Zexion, his hands moving to the boy's thin shoulders.

At that moment, he caught the softly spoken words from Zexion, becoming flustered once more. He gazed at Zexion curiously for a minute, having a faraway look in his bright blue eyes.

"Y-You would? Pfft! You wouldn't find anything too interesting in there! I got a journal, but I don't really write my thoughts down." He rubbed the back of his neck, smiling sheepishly. "Just...song lyrics that I come up with in the shower and some doodles. Silly doodles."

Suddenly, he got an excited sparkle in those oculars, letting Zexion go to dig in his coat pocket.

"Hey! Actually, I think I have it with me, I dunno. I-I drew a sketch of you, wait for it...Here!"

He revealed from the depths of his cloak a notebook, just like every other journal each member is assigned with upon joining, but his was torn and worn out. He flipped through the pages deliberately, until he found said sketch. He showed Zexion a cute, messily drawn stick figure that was meant to be Zexion himself. Right beside the sketchy Zexion was another that bared a slight resemblance to him, and he was giving Zexion a pile of hearts, one that was incredibly gigantic.

"What d'ya think? It's not as good as...what's her name again--? Namine's art, but..." He trailed off, biting his lip when he noticed how stupid this was, and closed the book shut. "Say, wanna...come to my room? Maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:07 am

He flushed bright red being pulled into the others embrace, and though he stiffened in his grasp something about it was warm, familiar and inviting.

This...isn't entirely unpleasant...

He pulled off his glasses and let them hang around his neck after they were knocked askew, mustering the most dramatic sigh he could as he let the other cling to him.

It was when the other loosened his grip, putting an arm around him that he relaxed into his hold and raised a brow with interest.

In the shower...

Something about thinking of Demyx singing in the shower made his ears burn with heat again and he hung his head so that his hair would hide his face.

"Mmm, yes...I actually would like to see it."

His fingers brushed over the worn page with care looking at the picture. Something bubbling up inside of him that he could only describe as happiness. He managed to keep his aloof demeanor, keeping his head down to mask his feelings.

"That's..."

That's really a nice drawing Demyx, I...
This makes me really happy...

"You can draw better than this. Study harder."

He bit the side of his tongue and grimaced slightly knowing that the other would have hurt feelings.

Feelings...?
But...We don't have hearts...do we?

It was then that he got the proposition.
His stomach twisted in pleasurable knots, and he wasn't sure why.

"Yes. I'd like to stay in your room tonight."

A look of confusion crossed his features as he tried to figure it out and he rubbed the back of his neck before nodding, not believing the words that fell out of his mouth.

Did I just say that?
Vexen will murder me if he finds out...
Possibly Siax and Xemnas too.

He held up his hand making the book float along with him as he started walking towards Demyx's room.

Another day.
I'll worry about it then.

He looked over his shoulder, being careful to hide his face through his hair.

"Well, are you coming IX?"

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:26 am

Zexion's critique was a dagger to his already deflated ego, but then it became the wings that helped his motivation skyrocket. Next time he decides to threaten a piece of paper with a pen in hand, he will definitely improve and draw something worthy of showing the elusive illusionist.

He was slumped over, feigning defeat, and croaked out a sliver of laughter that sounded more like a pitiful whimper. His mood bounced back when he heard that Zexion had actually agreed to spend the night at his quarters. He was skeptical at first, not wanting to get his hopes up. He could have heard wrong. Indeed, he did interpret what Zexion had said wrong. He couldn't fight back a deviously satisfied little smirk from curling upon his features.

The waves of licentious thoughts came crashing into his noggin, causing him to be at a standstill. He pretended that the rain creating puddles on the ground outside was far more imperative, giving anyone else the impression that he was lost in a contemplation so profound.

Zexion's terse, yet ornate voice brought him back to reality. He grinned and hurried over to him at once.

"C'mon, Zexy. Call me Demyx." He chuckled, feeling himself press against Zexion's lower back as he leaned in to fiddle with the doorknob. His grin grew, realizing how close they were, and a faint blush rose to his face. Clearing his throat, he side-stepped Zexion and nudged the door open, sighing blissfully when he entered inside his familiar four walls.

His dorm wasn't exactly tidy. It definitely wasn't on par with Zexion's standards for clean, but it wasn't a pigsty either. The bed wasn't made, souvenirs he snagged from other worlds littered the floor, and there was crumbled up balls of paper accumulating in the trash bin, some laying far from the basket.

"Uh, sorry. It's kind of a mess, but don't worry. I'm pretty sure I cleaned out all the sea monster juice from last Thursday. Don't ask, you're better off not knowing, and the higher ups would kill--Oh." He was speaking casually, until he remembered something very crucial. Technically, Zexion was his senior, higher in rank. But this didn't stop him from enjoying his moments with the kid. He shrugged and smiled at the boy.

"Make yourself comfortable. Relax." He suggested, placing his prized sapphire sitar carefully in his closet, where all the rest of his instruments were situated.

"Oh! Haha, of course you would notice. It is kind of right in the middle of the room. I made a fort! Isn't it awesome? I stole the extra blankets and pillows and chairs from Larxene and Marluxia's room."

Low and behold, there was a satin fortress of pillows and duvets, structured in the center. He seemed esteemed from this creation too, happily gawking at it and glancing at Zexion for his reaction.

"I made this so I could just hide if Saix comes sulking along. Neat, right? C'mon, it's nice inside, too."

With that, he took Zexion's hand and lured him into his private castle of cozy. It was like being hidden away inside a cloud, just the two of them. That's what he thought, anyway. The only problem was that his fort wasn't particularly spacious, so they were skin to skin, touching. Without thinking, his slender fingers slid down Zexion's dark hair, brushing it out of his eyes. They were gorgeous, and he was there, there to see them shine with wonder and perhaps disdain. Still, he could get lost in them, if only for just this moment.

He caressed Zexion's cheek, letting his hand linger pass his collarbone and then withdrew it, smiling. Always smiling. His gaze wavered over Zexion's pursed lips, wanting very badly to feel those lips at his fingertips, or crushed against his own. His thumb did precisely what he was imagining, gliding across Zexion's firm line.

"If you...If you ever need a break or a place to chill, you can come here anytime you'd like, Zex."

I'd love it if you were here all the time...
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:47 pm

He noticed that the other was staring a bit too hard at the window and he looked at him wondering what was on his mind, but his thoughts shattered in the exact moment he felt the other press against his lower back. Even if he hadn't meant to do so it made his face heat up in a blush and something twist favorably in his gut.
And with that he was in the doorway, his fingers sliding down its frame as he surveyed the room.

Of course it's messy...this is Demyx we're talking about.

Though he wouldn't be caught dead with his room in the same state, with number 9 it just seemed...right.
The room, because of its disarray, seemed inviting to the blue-haired youth that secretly craved change.
And, very honestly, he would have thought something was wrong if the others quarters were spotless.

He picked up one of the papers that had narrowly missed the wastebasket reading what it said with no shame for the others privacy.

If he's going to read my journal, I'll just find out some things about him too...

"Number Ni--... Exactly when did--- A sea monster!? You didn't report it? You need to tell Xemnas about these things!"

He rubbed his forehead. Unphased that the other had forgotten he was his superior. It was hard to be taken seriously when you looked so young.

And now he wants me to relax?!
Who knows what's in that closet there could be a monst--

He snapped out of his thoughts, eyes drifting to the pillow mass in the middle of the room.

"A...fort?"

Though he had heard of them when he was a somebody, Even had always monopolized his time growing up and never allowed him to play simple childhood games.
Something about the prospect of the fort excited him and he gave a slight smile trying to keep his serious demeanor.

"Won't Laraxene and Marluxia notice you stole their bedding?"

He allowed himself to be guided into the pillow fort, sinking into its tight quarters and feeling quite at home with the sensation. He suddenly was very aware of how close he was to the other and his pulse began to race.

"Mmm...It's a tight fit..."

Something about the way the other brushed his hair out of his eyes made him flush a dark shade of red, and he swore he could feel his heart beating even if they weren't supposed to have one.

It was when the other ran a finger over the line of his mouth that he drew in a sharp gasp. His lips parted and his eyes half-lidded against their will. His body betraying him, showing he wanted more.

Why does he turn me on so much?
We're nearly the opposite of each other and yet...

He looked over the other, captivated by the sitar player before him. Much more than just some science experiment, there was something incredibly intoxicating about him. Something he could not explain...

"Demyx..."

He leaned closer to him eyes meeting the others as his fingertips trailed down the others arm.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:04 pm

"T-Tight? Oh, yeah. . .It is." He murmured softly, letting his mind wander to a lecherous place.

Goosebumps trailed along his arm where Zexion touched him; his breathing grew shallow and faint. The feel of Zexion's fingertips grazing so lightly down his arm was sensual in such a salacious and simplistic way. He wanted Zexion's hands all over him, probing and exploring the extent of his highly responsive body until he couldn't take the teasing. When Zexion actually verbalized his name aloud, he was sure this wasn't reality.

But it was. This was occurring right now. Right here, in his small alcove made of linen and pillows, he was mere inches apart from Zexion's lips. He smiled unpretentiously, as the distance between them decreased. With a tilt of his head, he closed his eyes and gave in to the desire he's had since he met the Nobody.

He may have lost his right to exist, but he could live with that if he had to, as long as Zexion would be by his side. They could be nothing together with the rest of the damned, nothing without each other, and something when it was just the two of them.

He kissed Zexion hesitantly at first, as if he were afraid the other wouldn't approve. But when he realized that it was allowed, he grinned and became more adventurous, scavenging out Zexion's tongue with his own. He groaned; the more he tasted, the more intense the kiss turned. He tangled his fingers into Zexion's hair, tousling it and gripping onto it to pull the boy closer.

His arms enveloped around the smaller, younger male, drawing him into his lap. He rested his grasp along the contours of his comrade, along the hips, which he massaged as their osculation deepened.

"Z-Zexion," he breathed, once they eventually broke for air. He pressed their foreheads together, looking intently into Zexion's crystal baby blues. He felt that his face was flushed and that Zexion mirrored how he must have looked, as he was blushing as well. He held onto Zexion, chuckling at how amazing this situation was. It was almost perfect, but then he lost his balance and the two of them tumbled through the canopy of blankets.

His fort, which he spent all of 15 minutes preparing, collapsed around them. It was very dramatic, as sheets and comforters blocked all exits. His failure to keep the fortress standing strong only inspired more laughter to be elicited, unknowing that he was now on top of Zexion. He buried his head into the crook of Zexion's neck and continued to giggle at himself, relishing at their close proximity.

"Tch, heh heh. Zexy, you probably think I'm not even fit for our band of misfits, hehehe. At least I'm not in charge of an actual castle. That'd last, erm...maybe less than 2 hours. Tops. Heh."

He stopped his chattering abruptly, just to sit up and admire the man that was underneath him. He gazed at Zexion adoringly, brushing away a few flyaway blue hairs. His touch curved over Zexion's jawline, and seeing Zexion lying there, he couldn't help himself. He leaned forward, preventing the mass of blankets and pillows from caving in on them, and then kissed Zexion again. This time, the kiss was brief, yet very saccharine and luscious. He didn't want to pull away.

"Zexy..."

Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:31 pm

His eyes widened a bit in surprise at the first kiss. Even though he had seen it coming, he didn't quite realize how much it would turn him on. Though Demyx looked sloppy and lazy, his kisses were anything but. The softness of the others lips and the heat from his tongue made the younger boy want to melt.
As the kisses became more rough and passionate he let out a slight gasp catching his breath as he twined his arms around the others neck.

His eyes half-lidded as he was pulled onto the others lap and when he pulled away to look at him, half gasping for air, he reddened realizing he wouldn't be able to hide his arousal much longer.

He was so caught up in the moment, his own thoughts, and the confusion that comes with finding that you've fallen in love with a comrade that he didn't notice the fort was falling until it was too late.
Falling onto the floor, he busted out laughing.
A side of himself he rarely shared with anyone coming out. He laughed harder when he realized Demyx was laughing too, until he finally caught his breath and flushed a dark red noticing that he was pinned under the rebel.

"Yes, well...it would be an interesting change if you took over...that's for sure."

He gave a slight smirk and quirked a brow at him.

"We could see if we could make it happen...you know. As an experiment, to see if it betters The Castle That Never Was."

His hand unconsciously ran down the black leather, scratching at it as if to try to touch the warm skin underneath. Reaching his other hand up he twined it into the sandy blond hair and pulled him down for a forceful kiss. His eyes closing as he savored the sweet kisses of the other. His earthy aura surrounded him and he sighed pleasurably drinking up the scent and kissing him deeper as if hoping some of the others laid back personality would rub off on him.
He felt his pulse quicken as he broke the kiss looking up at him.

What am I doing...?
I...want him...

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Not only was Zexion laughing with him, and how enamoring it was, but it was also so candid and pure. The sound was so alluring to his ears, he wished he could hear it more often. He knew how fortunate he was to be able to listen now, since Zexion scarcely showed true emotion. Zexion's voice, in general, was charming.

He chuckled, straddling the boy's hips, and took on a pondering countenance. He considered this scenario, him becoming the leader of the Organization, until the idea become more and more ridiculous. He snorted at the thought.

"Nah, couldn't do it. Way too much of a hassle, more trouble than it's worth. Besides, I don't think zebra print would really suit me, you know?"

Suddenly, his laughter was swallowed up by another kiss, much more forceful than the first. The words he wanted to say were muffled between their hot, moist lips. His voice faded, and so did all his other thoughts. All that encompassed his mind was what his body was driven to do, what he needed at that moment. He needed Zexion between his legs, behind him, above him--anywhere in his personal bubble.

He moaned depravedly into the kiss, surprised that Zexion could be quite the aggressive kisser, but having absolutely no qualms with that. He responded with a playful nibble along Zexion's lower lip, slightly pulling on it with his teeth, and smirking when he heard a gasp. He ran his tongue smoothly over Zexion's lip, licking the crease that was opening wider.

His pointer finger lightly caressed Zexion's orifice, his thumb intruding, prodding inside to feel the warm cavern of the mouth he was tantalizing. He grinned, feeling Zexion's tongue curl around his thumb. He removed his hand and placed a kiss on Zexion's temple, nuzzling against the other boy. He breathed out a shaky exhale of air, feeling much too hot in his cloak.

Without thinking about it, he shed the leather coat from his shoulders, revealing his taut chest.

"Zexion..." He whispered, smiling, guiding the boy's hands over his abdominal.

"Please..." He pleaded earnestly, leaning down to serenely speak against Zexion's neck. He kissed just a little below Zexion's earlobe, grazing his teeth down the veins. "Lemme take you."
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:52 pm

For some reason imagining Demyx in zebra print made him laugh again. He had never really thought of the Organization changing, but just imagining it was something to write home about.

"Oh, I don't know...I think you could pull it off. You know...it could work with the rock star vibe."

He relaxed entirely, melting into the other as if it were a second nature, moaning as he felt the teeth graze his lower lip.
He gasped slightly willingly taking the digit into his mouth and grazing it softly with his teeth before swirling his tongue over it, a little mewl of want escaping his lips as his cloak became tighter.

He flushed completely red when the other backed off just slightly and shed is jacket. For a moment he stayed there stunned by the beauty of the other. It was the first time he'd seen anything quite so intoxicating.
As his hands explored the smooth over heated flesh his lips parted in want. He let his hands drift up rolling the nubs of the other to watch them peak at his touch only pausing when he heard the others words. His stomach knotted and for a moment he forgot how to breathe as he nodded.

He leaned up and kissed the other softly on the lips, something so gentle and pure it was unmistakable as love. Pushing himself up just slightly he unzipped his cloak and let it fall behind him before looking back at the other. He let his fingers lightly trail down the blonde's chest brushing just lightly over the fabric where his bulge was beginning to tighten. It was when he felt the teeth on the vein of his neck, the soft hot breath on his shoulder that he arched his back stammering out the words.

"Y-Yes..."

His face heated up in a hot blush acknowledging what he was saying and he looked away, letting the hair cover his face so the other wouldn't see how embarrassed he was to admit his true feelings.
How much raw passion he'd pent up for so long.
How much love he had for the other.

"I want you to take me too."

He noticed his fingers were still lingering over the others manhood and he sighed contentedly.

Well, if he doesn't feel the same, let him laugh...
I've never wanted someone so badly...

Moving his hands to the others shoulders he ran his fingers down his back, grazing his nails just softly over the others sides before wrapping his arms around the others neck and leaning forward to kiss him again a soft euphoric smile crossing his features.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:55 pm

"Ahh, Zexy. When are you not so irresistibly adorable?" He asked rhetorically, staring down Zexion with a look that wordlessly insisted never.

The dainty fingernails crawling up his back sent him a tingly wave of pleasure. An involuntary gasp escaped his lips, followed by a throaty groan of arousal. He embraced Zexion, sliding coat the rest of the way down to the floor. Their naked chests were now touching; he could feel the heat radiating off the other.

Even while Zexion was looking away, he took that as an opportunity to nuzzle his neck and pepper it with gentle lovebites. He chuckled happily, running his lips over the smooth skin of his comrade. He could sense Zexion's pulse against his mouth. The sounds, the smell of Zexion was something he was addicted to.

He had Zexion's legs wrapped around his waist and rested his hands along the boy's thighs, softly stroking along them. He looked up to meet Zexion's eyes, feeling himself blush at the intellectual's vulnerable disposition. He offered the other a smile, his eyes carrying a strange sort of glint. His cerulean gaze was odd, having both a cool air of innocence and a wild tsunami of carnal passion.

His eyelashes fluttered, closing halfway. A pair of rosy, delicious nipples were in plain sight. His tongue darted out to tease one of them, rolling it and making it so wet, so hard. He cherished the other one with just as much attention, repeating the ministration; he swirled a circle around it, nipping it for good measure. His thumbs reached up to rub at the erect nubs, before his hands cascaded down Zexion's ribcage.

His mouth was steadily traveling lower, teeth faintly sinking into the flesh, so pale and untouched until this night. He softly carved patterns along Zexion's spine with his fingers, as his wet tongue danced over the the boy's naval.

"Nnngh, good. Because, I-I'm not sure I can contain myself as well as you can." He muttered weakly, getting closer to Zexion's manhood.

Zexion was eased onto his back, as he nuzzled his cheek against the Nobody's inner thigh, laying kisses along it. He paused, stopping everything that he was doing, and coiled his arms around the other man. Grazing his teeth slowly over Zexion's hip bone, he spoke quietly.

"Hey, Zex...How crazy would you think I am, If I told you...I have fallen for you?"

For some reason, he he lost the ability to hold eye contact with Zexion at this point, something that was so simple to do. He craved to look at Zexion, steal a glance whenever it was possible, but now he was too scared to see the truth in Zexion's eyes. He didn't want to mess up this moment.

He carefully removed Zexion's boots, knocking his own off his feet. His hands stretched over the contours of Zexion's limbs, still armored by a layer of tight leather. The bulge in his pants was painfully obvious; he couldn't help himself when he saw Zexion's condition was similar, licking over the hardened shaft through the black trousers.

He sighed, a sound that was desirous and hopeful, whilst tugging at the belt loops to bring Zexion closer to him. He inhaled and exhaled to calm his nerves, chancing a look at Zexion.

"Man, I don't just want you. I mean, I want you bad, but...I..." He hovered above Zexion, moving so that they were nose to nose. He cupped Zexion's face, brushing a feather light caress over his cheekbone.

Looking into Zexion's beautiful blue eyes took his breath away, took his ability to speak, so he kissed the soft locks of blue hair instead.

"Iloveyou."
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:12 pm

He had never felt anything quite like it. His body arched up in response to the fiery hot tongue on his cool skin, a moan escaping his lips as his nipples were toyed with.
His pulse quickened as he worked his fingers into the sandy blond hair, pulling at it and drawing in breaths with each faint graze of the others teeth, virgin skin over-sensitive to his touch.
It wasn't until the other pulled away to talk that he gained some coherency and he blinked up at him getting his bearings.

He considered the question to himself his face heating up in embarassment. Truthfully, both as a Nobody and a Sombody, he'd never really thought of it before.
His life up until recently had been science and study.

Can we love, if we have no hearts...?
Are we even capable?

He reached up a hand when Demyx turned his head away and placed his hand over the place where his heart would be were it there.

"I'm not sure. I've never been in love but..."

I know that I'm angry when you're around Zigbar too often...
That's jealousy...right?

That I think of you more than my lessons these days...

That I get frustrated when you aren't around or aren't paying attention...

That I'm actually happy when you come back from your missions unharmed...

He sighed letting his fingers graze over Demyx's smooth chest wondering if it would be different if they were Sombodies.

I can't tell him all of that...
But...

He took a breath speaking more to himself than the other man.

"Maybe I am in love."

A slight smirk crossed his features as if he were just registering what the other had said.

"You really want me that badly?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soundtrack to your Escape    Soundtrack to your Escape  Empty

Back to top Go down

Soundtrack to your Escape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: FINAL FANTASY / KINGDOM HEARTS :: The World That Never Was-
Jump to: