Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

Just a Dream Empty
PostSubject: Just a Dream   Just a Dream EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:33 pm

There are questions he asks himself each day when their eyes meet, and every night when he's alone in a bed that's much too luxurious.

Is it okay to love someone this much?
Is there anyone else who can compare?
When did I become so stoked just to see him again?

These musings are cliche; everyone in existence has experienced this kind of feeling before. It starts out as just feeble idea, you realize you feel some sort of connection with this person, you find yourself undeniably attracted to them, and the feeling just grows in power until you can't pretend it's not there.

Lately, being at home made him uncomfortable. You could say it was getting stuffy in there, but that statement is ridiculous. It is a castle after all. There were many chambers and secret passageways he could escape to, but hiding from his father did not slake his anxiety. He wanted to walk the pavements of a city that was close to shattering, a city that he had to protectively cradle in the palms of his hands. At will, he could destroy everything he touches, but that's not what he wants to use his strength for.

He's not like his father.

Instead of sitting around and watching the world from a window, he avoids a potential lecture from Ignis. Not only has his father been placing pressure on his shoulders, but his bespectacled chauffeur isn't any better. For whatever reason, the guy just put him on edge. He felt constantly looked down by him. He wondered sometimes if he should even trust Ignis.

Right now, he didn't need to listen to cryptic orders. What he needed was a shot of I don't give a damn. For one night, he didn't want to be a prince or the hero, though he wouldn't give up the role to anybody, no matter how many riches he would be granted.

"Prompto, it's me. I'm coming in." So he announced softly, entering the dimly lit apartment without any regret.

Yes, it wasn't a maiden with golden hair and a name that etched antagonistic ties to his family. No, it wasn't a lady to begin with. If his father knew, all hell would break loose and he'd probably be dead by now. However, nothing was stopping him from seeing the man who actually gave him warmth and security.

It might be odd to say this, but it was true. He trusted a fugitive more than his own blood.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Just a Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream   Just a Dream EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:05 am

He didn't even notice that Noctis had entered as he exited the shower, his only cover the towel wrapped around his waist as he took another and ruffled his hair dry. He walked across the room toothbrush wedged between his teeth as he picked up his phone to check missed messages, before he realized he was being watched.

Grabbing his gun with inhuman speed he aimed it at the intruder only to realize his mistake. The toothbrush fell from his lips and he gave a look of both shock and embarrassment as he quirked a brow at the other male.

"My prince! If I had expected you....I'd have dressed for the occasion."

He toweled off his hair and sunk onto the oversized plush bed he'd been provided as a protector of the heir to the Caleum legacy. Looking up at Noctis from his spot he gave a slight smirk crossing his arms over his bare chest as he quirked a brow at the other wondering why he had come.
Was he really so lonely...?
Or...was there something more?

It was hard to look away from the intoxicating red blue eyes that were captured under the dark threads of hair. He took a deep breath hoping to hide his excitement.

What could he want this late? Could it possibly be...?

His thoughts halted themselves and he chuckled rubbing his forehead as he looked up at the other.

"What can I do for you, your highness?"

Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

Just a Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream   Just a Dream EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:36 am

A thick cloud of steam wafted out of the washroom, as the blond-headed gunner strolled into the open space with just a towel wrapped around his skinny waist. Droplets of water was still trickling from his damp hair.

At first, he wanted to laugh at his friend's obliviousness. Was his entrance too quiet? He figured Prompto must have not heard him come in. It was apparent that the guy just got out of the shower. Very apparent. He blushed slightly at the sight of Prompto, exposed before his eyes. His gaze trailed a path down his back.

Beautiful...

Before he could stop himself, he let out a sultry sigh. To mask his arousal, he cleared his throat and feigned amusement when the other finally noticed him. He smirked, giving the rifle that was aimed at his head an interested look.

"You gonna assassinate me, Prompto? Not a very sneaky approach...Though, the egg would be on me if I just walked into a trap." He glanced around the room, and then looked at Prompto, smiling to show that he was joking.

He shook his head and took a seat on the ground beside Prompto's bed, resting his body against the wall.

"I'm not a prince at the moment, so don't worry about committing a felon against the royalty. Tonight, I'm just Noct. Nothing fancy."

He craned his head to meet Prompto's eyes again. He was feeling better all ready. Maybe better wasn't exactly the word. His typical anxiety was replaced with an entirely different breed of nervousness. His pants tightened at the thought of what was hidden beneath the bristly towel. He observed the room curiously, trying not to stare at Prompto for too long. He was a bit too embarrassed.

"Sorry for coming on such short notice," he said, staring in awe at Prompto's small arsenal-- a tiny display on the wall that featured all sorts of weaponry that required ammunition. "Had to get out there. it was suffocating. Tired of hearing my old man. It's a wonder how I managed to escape Ignis. He watches me like a hawk."

He muttered on that last bit, scowling a little.

"Anyway..." He turned back to face Prompto, concealing a grin. "Surprised to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Just a Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream   Just a Dream EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:46 am

He smirked and walked over to the other laying his gun against the bedstand and capturing him in a playful headlock ruffling his hair affectionately before letting him go.

"Guess I'm slacking on my bodyguard duties not hearing you come in, lets keep it a secret from your dad, shall we?"

He held out a hand leaning into the wall, just inches away from the other.

"Ignis is, well...Ignis."

His smirk widened a bit as he looked over the other prince-like male.

"But he isn't the only one who watches you like a hawk."

He looked over the other, ignoring the silence and growing tension between them before he quirked a brow a playful light gleaming in his eyes.

"So'd you come here to give me orders, or have you decided to stay the night?"
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

Just a Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream   Just a Dream EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:08 am

Skinship was not uncommon for the two of them. They made physical contact with each other like it was natural. Prompto especially saw no shame in it. For example, whenever he was tired during long car rides, he would rest his head on Prompto's shoulder or his lap. All was right in the world. He would drape his arms around him like it was no big deal. Sometimes, even groping was involved. The simplest of touches got him excited and yearning for more.

Without really thinking about it, after he felt the other's smooth wet skin against his cheek, he took Prompto's hand into his grasp and just held on. A definite spark passed through his senses and he instantly retracted, his face heating up. Why was he getting so worked up for? It was nothing.

"I told you, didn't I? I'm..."

He meant to say that he was normal, average, a regular guy you might find on the street. His voice caught in his throat and he decided not to finish. He was about to accidentally order Prompto to treat him casually, though how more casual could their relationship get? That's why he liked coming here.

He nodded.

"I'd like to stay here with you, if that's okay. You'd be able to keep a more thorough watch on me this way, right?"
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Just a Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream   Just a Dream EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:22 am

He chuckled pulling the other into a warm embrace and resting his head against his chest before taking an affectionate and contented sigh.

"Mmm, as always, you're right."

He stepped away from the other, unashamedly losing the towel and grabbing boxers from the top drawer, slipping them on as if there were nothing at all indecent about the act.

"Well, c'mon Noct. If you're staying with me, I'm getting in bed."

He gave him a lopsided grin looking at him as he pulled back the over abundance of thick covers and sitting casually on the beds edge.

"That is, unless you order me to sleep on the floor."

His smirk grew a little wider and he gave him a teasing look.

"But its just us, so there's no need to be formal right?"

For a moment his heart pounded loudly within his chest, wondering if the person he'd admired for so long would take him up on such a request.
They had always been very close.
He took a deep breath, attempting to quell the twisting feeling of anticipation in his gut, hiding it with a sly smile as he looked over his leige.

Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

Just a Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream   Just a Dream EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:03 am

He didn't protest; he held no objections towards the embrace. Instead of relenting, he allowed himself to be engulfed in Prompto's warmth, the same pleasurable warmth that melted the cool exterior shell he had to brandish in public.

Many luckless ladies would offer themselves to death if they could see the smile on his face right now, and it was genuine. He felt a pure sense of relief for being accepted by Prompto, to be cherished like this, to be held like this. He returned his affection slowly at first, his arms snaking around Prompto's torso tentatively. But then his grip became more wholehearted and strong.

He must have been out of his mind. No, he was. That's why his lips were faintly caroming along Prompto's neck, reaching up to the other man's ear.

"Thank you," he wordlessly whispered, nuzzling his nose against Prompto's shoulder to breath in his wonderful scent.

He knew he could be who he truly was around Prompto, but he opted to reel in his carnal thirst for now. His fingers brushed over Prompto's chest as he got up to a standing position.

Smirking, he pretended to politely look away from Prompto when the guy was stark naked, though he could see out of the corner of his eye. He liked what he saw. Turning around, he gave Prompto a playful look, eyeing him up and down.

"Pffft, I might be the one who ends up on the floor. Bet you'll kick me in your sleep. Heheh." As he said this, his dark assemble found the tiled ground. He stripped until he was in the same state as Prompto, and joined him in the bed.

"Absolutely. No need for formalities," he said nonchalantly, grinning and getting cozy underneath the covers. He felt his hand graze over Prompto's thigh by accident, but what did he care?

"I am just a random guy in your bed. Just someone who was passing through. Pretty exciting, huh?" He jested smoothly, this time deliberately letting his hands wander, feeling Prompto's slim, yet sinewy arms.

"Say, if I wasn't anyone special, with not a single drop of royal blood in my veins, and you just found me...We just met one day. I mean, what would you do...with me?"

Would you still treat me the same way?

Could I still be someone worthy of your attention?

Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Just a Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream   Just a Dream EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:43 pm

He relished the fleeting caress of lips along his shoulder and the fingertips dancing over his torso before the other broke away to change.
Momentarily distracted, unashamedly watching the other change, he almost didn't hear what the other had said.

Giving a slight laugh he shook his head and smirked moving over so the other would have room to get in as well.

"Me? Kick? I'm practically a saint...Now you on the other hand-- What if I wake up and I'm levitating because you were having the best kind of dreams of me?"

He gave him a look to show him he was joking and tousled his hair affectionately as the other crawled into bed beside him. His eyes half lidded and he drew in a breath at the accidental touch of his thigh feeling a liquid fire course through his veins and willing it to die.

Wanting your bosses son...that has to be worse than wanting your bosses daughter, right?
Either way I am so screwed...

He drew in another breath, as if every touch were to be treasured, his eyes closing in pleasure before he heard the words.

Hah...It's like he's reading my mind.
You aren't, are ya Noct...?
That's not nice you know.

"Huh. Haven't thought of it before...Just a regular guy?"

He gave a sly smirk propping himself up with one arm as he let slender fingers run along his jawline. He bit his tongue wondering if it was safe to tell him what the other probably already had figured out.

"I guess...if you weren't a prince, and I weren't your body guard...I'd be less..."

He let his fingers drift absentmindedly from the other's jawbone and down his bare chest, stopping right before he got to the waist band of his boxers and giving a slight smirk.

Less what...?
I'd stop worrying about your dad killing me for wanting you.
I'd stop worrying that Ignis is right down the hallway and probably knows you're in here.
Nothing would matter.

"Restrained."

He looked him in the eyes, a mischievous glint lighting them as he tilted his head, trying to see what the other was thinking.

"I'm saying it would be a lot harder for me to hold back."

Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

Just a Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream   Just a Dream EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Prompto's comment about lascivious levitation made his ears burn and his eyes glow. He snorted, remembering a number of sweet dreams involving him and Prompto in the most compromising positions imaginable.

He rolled to lay down on his stomach, fluffing the pillow in front of him, and snuggled against it while he gazed at the other man intently. He felt himself grow weak as his secrets desires were taking over. Listening to the sound of Prompto's voice was tantalizing. The slender fingertips tracing along his jaw actually made it drop, if only slightly. The soft touch elicited a deep groan from the back of his throat. How long could he take it?

How long could he remain restrained himself?

It couldn't be helped.

He caught himself staring at those beautiful lips, how it formed that quirky smile. He loved that about Prompto. He loved the messy dirty blond mop on his head, those eyes that were always full of life and excitement, the way his imperfections were perfectly unique.

Prompto was still a mystery to him, but at this intimate moment, he would give literally anything to find out more. He wanted to claim Prompto, ravish him until they're both driven to ecstatic exhaustion.

As a start, he figured he could at least indulge just a little taste.

He sat up, not losing sight of the gorgeous male laying beside him, and then did something he's been dying to do since he got here. In a flash, he straddled Prompto's hips and pressed him down into the mattress, looking deep into his eyes. He took a breath. He had to get a grip. Now, there was no turning back, as he leaned in closer and closer.

"Hey, I'm gonna just go ahead and...kiss you, okay?" He murmured timidly, yet trying his best to appear calm.

His shoulders were slightly shaking, his face lightly flushed. His thumb brushed over Prompto's lower lip, and then he dived in before he got second thoughts. Molding their mouths together in slow, sensual manner, he savored the kiss for just a little more than a minute. He pulled back quickly after, as he felt would get carried away, lose complete control right then and there. He stared back down at Prompto, gauging his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Just a Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream   Just a Dream EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 pm

The shock on his face when he was straddled by the other was only momentary and unconsciously his hands went to his princes hips, drawing him closer. He savored the kiss, kissing back softly at first, running his fingers up and down the slender muscular form on top of him.

His smirk grew when the other drew away and he looked up at him with a lopsided grin.

"Normally, I'd tell you you're crazy and we'll both get killed for this...but I've loved you way too long to care about superficial things like that."

He wrapped his arms around the others waist and pushed himself up halfway meeting the others lips more aggressively this time before grazing his teeth over his collar bone, making marks on the pale, untouched skin that could only belong to a royal.
He ran his lips over the vein in his neck, feeling his heartbeat pulse through his veins, its ferocity mirrored only by his own.
Running his hands up the others legs he gave his thighs a quick squeeze looking into his eyes.

"Noct, if I didn't want to serve you I would have been gone a long time ago. There's a reason I chose to be your personal servant."

The smirk grew on his features.
Truly, he'd waited for this moment for a very long time and wondered if the other had too.

"I want to make you happy in every way I possibly can."
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

Just a Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream   Just a Dream EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:37 pm

A jittery sensation, and then a surge of adrenaline combined with dubiety. Simple words could not communicate the emotions that were stirring within him. He held his breath, afraid that this was another fantasy of his, not reality. Speech was beyond him at that moment, though Prompto could express the same exact sentiment he was feeling in such a poised manner.

With a flustered and an inexplicably joyous grin on his face, he thought perhaps he already made his affections abundantly clear. Coiling his arms around Prompto, he felt the cool touch of their bare chests pressing against each other. His hands grazed along the curve of Prompto's spine, as he hugged him tighter.

It was a good thing, maybe, that Prompto couldn't see just how red his face was. But after all, this was the man who assured him that he needn't any barrier in his presence. Being this close to Prompto, he could get a whiff of his musky scent, feel the heat from his body, and the pounding of his heart. He was so happy already, just by having him here.

"Prompto..." he said finally, moaning softly and feeling so content, as the other moved their fingertips up his legs. "You always do."

He lessened his hold on Prompto, looking earnestly into those hazel eyes. He chuckled, caressing the gunman's cheek with the back of his hand. He couldn't ask for anyone better. There was no place he'd rather be then right here. As long as Prompto was nearby, he felt he could accomplish the impossible. His confidence came from Prompto's.

Smiling, he knew this all too well, and kissed the other man's forehead. He nuzzled into the golden locks of tangled hair, luxuriating in the smell of Prompto's shampoo. He found himself laughing, something he only did around those he was most comfortable with. He went silent again, giving Prompto another look, a look of yearning.

"Tell me," he urged gently, kissing along the crook of Prompto's neck. "How can Your Majesty please you?"

His hands roamed and explored the contours of Prompto's body, stopping to give extra attention to a pair of rosy nipples, peaked and hard from arousal. He rubbed at the nubs, giving each a teasing pinch, as the kisses were reaching Prompto's collarbone. His touch descended, glancing down to Prompto's naval and brushing over the bulge protruding through those thinly sewn boxers. There was hint of intrigue in his voice when he spoke up again.

"I want to make sure all my loyal subjects are satisfied."

He stared fondly, dazedly at Prompto for a minute or two, admiring his natural beauty. He smirked and flicked his tongue over Prompto's earlobe, nipping at it playfully, before he whispered into.

"Just stay with me, and I'll do anything to please ya, Prompto. I promise."

Ego trado tibi.
Dabo vobis omnibus me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Dream   Just a Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Dream
Page 1 of 1