Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Illuminez notre amour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

Illuminez notre amour Empty
PostSubject: Illuminez notre amour   Illuminez notre amour EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:50 pm

The passage of time in this jilted world seemed unfathomable and evanescent. To the absentminded, weeks--even months could go by without any notice. That is why Roxas did his best to keep track of the days spent among the Organization's numbers, counting down to who knows when. It is also the reason why its members are issued their own journal upon initiation, so that they could salvage their nonexistence in organized intervals.

Without Luxord's ability to manipulate time to the very millisecond, he couldn't be too sure, but Roxas had a sense that he awoke on precisely the same hour each day. He wondered if this was purely a coincidence or deliberate.

All he was certain of was that his body did not require anymore sleep. Truthfully, he's been alert for a while now. Bright blue eyes blink as they stare up at the light gray ceiling, as if there was anything there to discover. Not even a single crack or cobweb could be detected.

His thoughts became congested with the prospect of today, all the carefully calculated plans he had laid out in his mind. Yes, even he could be circumspect when he wanted to be. Excitement was evident on the grin that crept over his face. He's waited long enough. Much too long.

"Axel," he exhaled, trying to keep his voice at a whisper. He rolled over on his side and saw that the redhead's back was turned. It was obvious from the quiet snuffles & the faint rise and fall of his chest that Axel was still elsewhere, making no immediate commitments to return to consciousness.

Before another attempt was made at rousing the flame, he took this opportunity to unabashedly admire his best friend. He sighed exasperatedly at Axel's dormancy, letting genuine fondness take over his expression with a content smile. His attentive eyes and fingertips traced along the curve of Axel's spine, clawing circular patterns into the black undershirt that hugged his skin.

He sighed again, this time blissfully, as he curled into Number 8. He's found himself in Axel's bed on more than one occasion. Sometimes clothed, sometimes not. While it's no easy feat to sneak into Axel's room with all the Nobodies guarding the corridors, he's taken the risk just so he doesn't have to be alone, just so he could feel Axel's warmth around him as he drifts off to slumber. Axel had no complaints.

Nuzzling against Axel's fiery mane, he murmurs a bit louder and gently rubs his shoulders.

"Axel, c'mon. Please. Get up." He coaxes huskily, snaking an arm around Axel's waist, his hand threading along a sensitive region. "If we don't get up and head out soon, Saix will hunt us down, and well...that'd be bad, I think."

He paused, having a moment of contemplation, before deciding something.

"I believe. . .we're partnered up for recon at Beast's Castle. Lucky, huh?" He mused nonchalantly, careful not to let too much enthusiasm seep into the comment. His overall presence that exuded giddiness was a dead giveaway, however.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Illuminez notre amour   Illuminez notre amour EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:39 pm

His sleep had been dreamless. Dark black voids with random flames of fire whispering their way through them. No nightmares, or complicated dreams of the past...killing heartless and killing off certain nobodies had taken its toll.

Truthfully, he could have slept like that forever had he not felt the touch at his back. A slight smile crept over his lips but he kept his eyes closed, knowing only one person would risk getting this close to him when he was half-asleep. Hearing the soft voice he knew he was right.

Roxas.
His smile broadened a little, but his illusion of being asleep remained. It wasn't until the other coaxed him to wake up and ran his fingers over the sensitive area of skin that he drew in a breath and chuckled grabbing the other before he could protest and pinning him underneath.

Holding one wrist in his hand and pushing it into the soft pillows above he gave a slight smirk and a joking groan feigning disappointment.

"Don't we deserve a vacation? They work us too hard."

He gave a sly smirk, green eyes practically glowing as he got closer to the other. Only an inch away he studied the others features, admiring them.
Chuckling he brushed his lips over the other's ear, pinning him to the bed.

"When have I ever been afraid of our fearless leader?"

He grazed his teeth over the other's collarbone and gave a wild grin as if dangerous ideas were rifling through his head.
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Illuminez notre amour   Illuminez notre amour EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:13 pm

He knew better than to play with fire, but it was a bit too late to be heeding his conscience. It'd be an exaggeration to say it happened at the speed of light, or as quick as a spark's reaction to a drop of oil, but it's true that he did not foresee this predicament. He did not expect to be so suddenly pressed down by lean muscle, feeling so constrained and vulnerable.

He loved it.

It really was like being entrapped in flames, though the heat he was experiencing was not searing. His cheeks and the tips of his ears felt hot, colored in a pinkish hue. He huffed, both in embarrassment and arousal. Not wanting to be a cinch by any means, he laughed and tried to wrestle free, though even he would admit that his efforts were halfhearted. This close proximity was what he longed for, after all.

"Heh, mornin' to you, " he breathed, realizing just how close their lips were. He caught himself staring at Axel's mouth, how perfect it was. His eyes met Axel's gaze and he smiled. "I couldn't agree more."

A soothing, sleepy silence passed over them. A carnal groan could be heard when Axel brushed his lips over his ear, interrupting the peace. He wanted to hold Axel tighter, he wanted the playful nips to be harsher, their movements more ardent. Already his head was about to cloud, until his plan came flooding back in. The two of them could end up lazily groping each other in this bed for the whole duration of their day, if he allowed it.

He had more in mind. Forcing himself out of the comfortable haze, he reluctantly pushed Axel away with one palm of his hand.

"Geez, your bedhead could murder somebody," he teased, smirking at Axel as he slipped on his cloak, zipping it up. "That's not to say it isn't always a hazard, though."

Running his fingers through the crimson spikes, he leans in to give Axel a peck on the forehead, then leaves a lingering kiss on those lips he was pining over just seconds ago.

He mapped out the paths of the portals in advance, a tedious task that almost seemed impossible, but it was just an afternoon. He didn't want to lose his confidence; it'll be worth it. He only hoped Axel didn't suspect anything.

A dark portal was already waiting for them to step in. It looked nothing out of the ordinary. It should warp them within the vicinity of the Beast's Castle. However, Roxas had a trick up his sleeve. In a flash, he rigged their coordinates.

When they walk out of the murky void, they won't be standing in front of a dilapidated structure covered in vines or inside a dusty foyer. Instead, they'll be greeted with the mid-morning sunshine and the aroma of freshly baked French bread, hot out of the oven.

Illuminez notre amour 10p0c4z

Beaming at the cute little town and the cool stream that ran through it, he looked over his shoulder to regard Axel.

"Thought we'd take a detour. I found this place completely by accident. Just a little pass those woods over there, on the outskirts of this town, is where the Beast's Castle is located."

He didn't want to report this new spot to anybody else back at home. He wasn't sure why he was being so secretive and selective, but he feared that Organization XIII's involvement might unruffle this town's innocence somehow. The civilians were so shallow-minded and carefree, he almost felt a strange urge to protect them.

However, he knew he could trust Axel with his life. He wanted to share this unexplored area with Axel, like when he used to tag along and morph to all those worlds he could barely remember traveling to. Axel was always there for him, to guide him, to show him the ropes, help him learn something.

After magically fashioning their dark coats into what was considered proper attire for 18th century France, and many comical failures at getting the outfit right--

"Are you sure you don't want to wear that? This dress suits your figure much better than Antoinette's. . ." He grinned like a smartass, finally adorning Axel with petticoats that were meant for men and real trousers.

He chuckles and offers to take Axel's hand in his.

"OK, OK. We look...ravenous. I-I mean ravishing. Ugh, you hungry?"

They walk together through the village, a hundred pairs of eyes following them. Okay, so he overdid it with the extravagance of their get-ups. Every peasant here probably thinks they're wandering royalty. The onlookers don't appear to be full of malice, just curiosity. There's some hushed gossip and giggling among the crowds. To them, they actually looked more like circus performers.

Meanwhile, there was some grumbling in their bellies. They went by several shops before nearing the bakery, the source of that delicious scent wafting in the air. In the window, there was a display of gorgeously decorated cakes, pretty little cream-filled pastries, and golden bread that made your mouth water.

He ordered a crepe that was large enough for the two of them and they both retreated from the busy streets to sit under a shady tree, looking out at the sparkling stream.

"Ah, breakfast. I've always wanted to try these...Wonder if they're any good." He was interested, but wary. Every since he came to all those days ago, the only thing he ever put in his stomach for nourishment was seasalt ice cream. Not that he had any objections to his and Axel's rituals.

"Hmm, I know. Let's both take a bite on the count of three."
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Illuminez notre amour   Illuminez notre amour EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:07 pm

He smirked, giving in and releasing his grip on the other as he rolled off of him to get his jacket. Pulling the dark leather over his boxers he chuckled at the comment and ruffled the blond's hair playfully messing it up.

"You just wish you had awesome hair like mine."

He returned the kiss zipping up the organization coat and looking at the other skeptically.

"Did his highness tell us what we're supposed to be doing today, or are we just on recon duty?"

He threw an arm around the other when he was dressed and strolled in the direction of the portal.

"Lead the way, mistro!"

He was honestly, pleasantly surprised that he'd been paired with Roxas. They seemed to get less and less time together when Xemnas kept ordering him to Castle Oblivion. He had to say, even if it wasn't vacation per se, the idea of recon with Roxas was quite appealing.

He had never suspected a thing out of the ordinary until they stepped foot into another part of the Beast's world. His grin grew and he caught Roxas under his arm ruffling his hair affectionately as he laughed.

"Where are we? You found this, huh?"

He let him go and leaned on him as he looked around, eyes shining with interest. He'd never seen anything quite the same, and something about it reminded him of his old home when he was Lea.
A twinge of memory and the name Ventus came to mind but they were quickly dashed when Roxas pointed out a dress.

"Oh, I think we'd know who'd look better than me in that dress."

He smirked slyly imagining Roxas in the pink and yellow monstrosity as they both donned the clothes of the era. Slicking back his hair into a spiked ponytail and putting it under a top hat he tilted his head thinking he looked a little like the Joker from possibly the only series of books he'd ever read.

Illuminez notre amour 712647-20101111231721

He admired Roxas liking the other's choice of attire and followed along as they went to the eatery. He smirked leaning down and whispering into the others ear.

"They think we're circus preformers...I think we could pull that off. Whadda ya say? Side career?"

He lit a fire in the palm of his hand, letting it dance around his fingers before snuffing it out, only to elicit little gasps from the audience who'd never seen such a thing. Chuckling he looked at Roxas with amusement.
He'd always had a flair for the dramatic, and this was starting to look like a good side business.

"If you pulled out your keyblade I think they'd pass out."

He sat down at the table, looking around as Roxas ordered for them and glanced at the crepes as they were brought out.

"They look good, alright...one...two..."
Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Illuminez notre amour   Illuminez notre amour EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:29 pm

That garish gown, as huge as a tent, was soon forgotten and never seen again. Thanks to trial and error, they were ready to roam in public without chancing humiliation.

Quote :
"Oh, I think we'd know who'd look better than me in that dress."

He had to disagree with that statement. In response, he playfully jabbed Axel in the gut and then they were on their merry way.

"Heh, shuddup."

Grinning, he studied Axel from the toes of his boots to the top of his hat. He couldn't help it. It was definitely an improvement. Screw ravishing. Axel was absolutely striking. Looking away, he cleared his throat and fidgeted with his tie.

Quote :
"They think we're circus preformers...I think we could pull that off. Whadda ya say? Side career?"

He was almost too caught up with all the sights, sounds, and smells of the provincial village, that he didn't quite hear Axel's remark. He whipped around to give Axel an inquisitive look, letting the idea sink in.

"What, seriously? Circus performers?" He couldn't believe it. Much to his chagrin, this career option did seem appealing. Opt to resign from the Organization, run away with Axel, and start a circus trope of misfits! How exciting. "Hmmm. . .We could garner some extra cash that way--h-hey, what are you doing!? Quick, put it out. If someone sees you..."

What was the use. He stifled laughter, trying to appear reproachful, but he wasn't convincing. He nudged Axel again with his elbow, rolling his eyes.

"Tch, yeah. Not a bad idea. Juggle some flaming chakrams around, amaze the masses. But me? They'd freak over an over-sized house key?" He had his doubts, but he honestly gave it some thought. It was worth a shot.

The sweet smelling crepe lured him back to earth. He licked his lips, ready to dive in like an emancipated dog. His eyes were glimmering; his stomach gurgled with appetite. Despite the nervousness, he was eager to have a taste.

"Three!"

The moment he took a bite he didn't regret it. It was soft, warm, thin between his teeth. It was like a pancake with a delicious filling inside. He immediately moaned in satisfaction, looking to Axel to gauge his reaction. He took a few more small nibbles here and there, savoring in the treat. Some sugary pudding was left on the corner of his mouth when he was finished.

"It's--It's amazing! Wow."

"Do you know who is actually the most amazing? Welcome! IT IS I, GASTON, OF COURSE."

Illuminez notre amour Gastan10

A voice that was scalding with arrogance and brutishness thundered out of nowhere. Roxas rose an eyebrow at Axel, silently wondering who the hell was that. With a disinterested continence, his eyes darted around the area, until he noticed someone was looming over him. It was a large man in red with a rifle on his back.

"Um, bonjour," he deadpanned.

This self-proclaimed gift to this world named Gaston was not one for polite salutations, apparently.

"I heard some pédéraste clowns came to town! It couldn't be you two pansies, could it? Well, pédérastes are pansies, so...makes sense to me! Figures you'd be amazed by crepes of all things. I won't give either of you a pleasant welcome into our town, be sure of that! Go on, get out of here."

Gaston was loud. Very loud. This simultaneously amused and annoyed Roxas greatly.

"But you welcomed us just now, didn't you--"

"SHUT YOUR TRAP. I DID NOTHING OF A SORT. Now, are you poofs gonna do a magic trick or what?"

The commotion Gaston was causing attracted the townsfolk. People were drawn to him, gathering around him like flies around a lantern. They all seemed to agree with him, nodding expectantly and heckling at the expense of a street performance. Who would have thought that the two of them taking a trip here would spur this much excitement?

"Uhhh, well...I guess today's our grand debut as entertainers," he muttered to Axel, chuckling anxiously. "Alright! Everyone, in a circle. C'mon, back up. Give us some space. Okay, good."

Once he gestured everyone to stand in an arc, he gave Axel a thumbs up.

"All yours, knock 'em dead! B-But not literally." He said to his partner through gritted teeth. "Ladies and gentlemen! I present you, Axel -- the Flurry of Dancing Flames!"

The crowd cheered rapturously, highly enthused, but Gaston just stood there disapprovingly and looking smug.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Illuminez notre amour   Illuminez notre amour EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:06 pm

He nearly choked on his coffee when Roxas moaned, getting turned on by the sound that was elicited...

Well fuck me, I'll remember that he likes crepes then.

Running a hand through his spiky red hair he glanced up at the man in red, a flick of annoyance lighting his eyes before it was replaced with amusement. Smirking slightly he glanced at Roxas.

"Guess there's no use for laying low now...You do realize when Isa finds out he'll have our heads, right?"

Taking a thoughtful drink of his coffee he smirked up at the loud red man wondering why all of the town seemed so enamored with him.
He was hardly a Roxas.
Nothing unique to gawk at...all muscle and no brain.

Tapping on the side of his coffee mug he watched it boil smirking with irritation as the muscled man insulted Roxas.
He did his best to look coy as he eyed Gaston, speaking to him directly.

"You remind me of someone I work with...Have you ever thought of dying your hair pink? I bet you have a lovely little garden of flowers at home you could tend...yeah...you'd look just like him."

He smirked nudging Roxas playfully.

"Whadda' ya think? We'll call him Marly from now on?"

Seeing they had an audience he grabbed Roxas's hand as they were backed out into the street. He paused thinking that he better make it good or else the tower of muscle in front of them might send a lynch mob after them...and he had just been warned not to kill the towns people.

Inwardly he debated on whether or not they should go through with it. Wondering if they could get away with pretending to be circus preformers or if someone would see through them...
About to shoot down the idea entirely...starting to wonder if Siax and Xemnas really would kill them for exposing the group he caught something out of the corner of his eye.

Hell yes, justification.

Letting go of Roxas's hand he let the chakrams spin wildly on his fingers igniting in flame.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's your lucky day!"

Throwing the Chakrams directly at Gaston they separated right before they would hit connecting just behind him in an X shape to kill the heartless that had seeped out of his shadow.

Smirking and looking satisfied at the enraged expression of the hulk of a man, he caught the chakrams as they returned letting them disappear in a haze of flame as he did a few random bows at the crowds uproar.
In the chaos, he leaned over to Roxas whispering in his ear so the towns people couldn't hear.

"That wasn't a typical heartless...it looked like something from Radiant Garden. We might have to stay here the night to check it out."

He gave Roxas a sly, almost devious look as he stared into his ice blue eyes.

"Ever spent the night in turn of the century France? Ils disent, c'est très romantique."

He gave a wink and leaned against the other as they were surrounded by towns people looking at them like they were celebrities, trying not to show any annoyance over the three blonds that seemed to be fawning over Roxas even though part of him thought Roxas's reaction to it was funny.

Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Illuminez notre amour   Illuminez notre amour EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:56 am

Ha! He snorted in agreement. Axel's observation couldn't be more accurate. It almost made him lose his cool, nearly doubling over in laughter. He knew the lout looked familiar in an odd sort of way. Marluxia. It was kind of an inside joke between them.

Oh, definitely. He could bet that Gaston had curly hairs on his chest too, but he wondered who would have more? Gaston or Marluxia? He batted the thought away, disgusted with the mental images and preferring to focus on the ridiculousness they've landed themselves in. Well, maybe he was really to blame.

But that didn't matter. The show must go on.

"Looks like it, but don't worry. One act and then the curtain falls."

Glancing at the living flamethrower beside him, he noted the hand gripping his with concern and laced their fingers together, giving it a reassuring squeeze. It was strange to see Axel look conflicted, but for good reason. His partner had a point he couldn't argue with.

Whatever was blazing through that enigmatic noggin, he figured Axel had found some resolve, because in no time at all he was fired up. Rings of fire danced at Axel's fingertips with ease, dazzling the crowd, eliciting gasps of astonishment. Even he forgot for a moment that he wasn't part of the audience. Axel was an alluring badass, plain and simple.

However, his face fell when he watched the spinning will-o'-the-wisps glide in Gaston's direction, mere inches from slicing the man's head clean off his neck and charring it in the process. Whether it was on purpose or not, Axel missed. Darn. It was spectacular nonetheless and he was enthralled. He joined the crowd in a round of applause. Gaston might need a change of trousers, though. Soiled undies do not make a man very manly. Ones with lace and a floral pattern, however, do.

Just ask Marly.

Anyway, the cluster of villagers dispersed little by little, showering them with praises and inquiries and freebies. He was feeling very grateful, yet claustrophobic. He wanted to meet up with Axel as soon as possible, but whenever he thought he found an escape, more admirers would flock to him.

Three young women who were well endowed were clinging onto him, looking as if they'd strip him and eat him up, leaving no remains. He finally caught a glimpse of Axel, mouthing out words of desperation, like HELP ME DEAR GOD. Axel looked liked he was thoroughly enjoying all the attention and his desolation. The bastard.

After what must have been several minutes, he managed to wriggle away from the temptresses' deadly embrace.

"I CAN'T GET A MEASLY WIFE TO RUB MY FEET, AND I'VE BEEN SHOWN UP BY A COUPLE OF FRUITS."

As he was just about to reunite with Axel, Gaston's roar echoed throughout the entire land. He was angrily stomping to the local tavern, holding up a hand mirror and finding that Axel's attack had singed the top of Gaston's sleek black hair, leaving a bald spot. A short stubby man was accompanying him. Roxas hadn't noticed him until now. Gaston's henchman was gibbering away.

"Gaston, it really doesn't look that bad! Makes you look dignified! Plus, it's shiny! Ooh, can't I touch it? Ohpleasepleaseplease--"

The sound of a door slamming could be heard.

Spacing out a little bit and staring in that direction, he just shook his head and continued on, grinning up at Axel. He was relieved to be near him again and not surrounded by gushing strangers.

"Well, we pulled it off, or I should say you did. You were remarkable! You gave Gaston a new look. It may not be the flowing, lustrous pink locks we were hoping for but--what?! Heartless?!"

Without thinking, he unsheathed his Keyblade and was on the defensive side, ready to lunge at any shadowy creature that bears a stolen heart. When he realized that there were no further threats at the moment, he calmed down.

"So, that's why. Good shot. I didn't even see it. Pfft, shows how perspective I am." I can't let Axel down.

His gloominess relented when the redhead leaned closely, making his self-depreciating thoughts vanish into thin air. He blushed slightly, laughing at Axel's French. He didn't even know his partner knew any. You learn something new every day.

"Stay here...Hnn, I guess. We gotta do what we gotta do..."

It wasn't that he didn't like it here, because it was pretty relaxing as long as Gaston was out of sight. But...

There's always tomorrow, Roxas.

He grinned, gazing up to meet Axel's jade oculars.

"Sounds good to me. Hold up, should we...find an inn or...?"
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Illuminez notre amour   Illuminez notre amour EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:21 am

He ruffled the blonds hair messily and looked around the town once, noting that it was getting dark out. He noted the slight hesitant behavior of his partner and gave a slight smirk, snapping his fingers to light a flame so they could see as they walked through the village.

"Though, if you had something else in mind, I'm not one to always follow the rules."

He kept his unlit hand on Roxas's collar in a half-friendly/half-possessive way and smirked slightly looking up at the stars.

"Either way, we'll need to go somewhere soon. It's getting dark, and these people don't look like the type that would take kindly to strangers walking around their village after hours."

He paused for a moment hearing a loud crash and watched the chubby sidekick fly through a window at the tavern down the road. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself as he threw his arm around Roxas drawing him closer.

"I think we pissed him off. I'm proud of you kid."

Stopping suddenly he leaned closer to the other, cornering him against the wall of the nearest building and smirking slyly with a catlike smile.
He pressed his palm to the cold stone, snuffing out the flame as quickly as it had come, leaving them both bathed in only the light of the moon as he searched the ice blue eyes with wonder.

"So, what should we do?"

His eyes lit up with a kind of mischief as he waited for a reply.

"I've never been to this part of this world, so I'm leaving it to you to be my guide. Today, I'll do whatever you say."

He smirked ruffling his hair affectionately, letting his hand linger on the soft blond locks a little longer than it should before he eased up and leaned against the wall so that he was side by side with the other as opposed to pinning him there and gave him a little wink.

"Once in a lifetime opportunity, the student gets to be the teacher... think you can handle the teaching position?"

He looked more than amused with the challenge, fixated entirely on the beautiful blond in front of him, searching the crystal blue eyes as if trying to read his thoughts, oblivious to the comings and goings of the tavern's patrons behind him.

Back to top Go down
timauesTestified
Admin
timauesTestified

PostSubject: Re: Illuminez notre amour   Illuminez notre amour EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Into the evening that was still so young, they meander down the path without actually knowing where it'll lead. There was the glittering stars high above them that marked out faraway worlds. Telling by the sheer amount of twinkling in the sky, many destinations existed.

The floating ember in Axel's hand had a peculiar glow that could outshine any torchlight. A nightly breeze caresses the village, but he doesn't feel the chill in the air. With Axel practically sewn to his hip, he could only be too warm.

He casts Axel a mirthful look, almost too happy to ask if it was really okay, if he really didn't mind going along with his silly schemes. He lightly chuckles to himself and peers into the distance, pleased with how well their day went. The events that transpired weren't even what he plotted in his design, which made it all the more memorable.

A decision fell to his responsibility, and out of nowhere, he could hear the snarling lectures and decrees already. He didn't fear punishment, but he would feel unbearably guilty if Axel had to be reprimanded, too.

He waved those worries away. A Nobody should feel nothing. Or if they must feel anything at all--tonight, at least, he wished for only feelings of awe and euphoria to grace them. Axel's grin was proof that he was doing something right. That this wasn't a foolish mistake.

Axel. Usually, disdain crossed his features whenever he received any physical contact. It just made him uncomfortable and unpleasant, grimacing until his sourness was an acceptable repellent. But the amiable nearness he felt by being beside his mentor, having Axel's hand on his shoulder, fingers combing through his mess of blond hair--that was not unwanted. He was glad that the flame failed to reveal the blush that rose to his cheeks.

He smiles coolly, shrugging. "Next time, I'll balance the Keyblade on my nose or something. Maybe spear it through Gaston's ponytail."

And then, darkness. Darkness, and the brick wall supporting him, with Axel being painfully irresistible. Before he could stop himself, his hands slid up Axel's torso, up to his chest. He just kept them there, grasping onto the fine fabric of his waist coat, bringing Axel closer. He looked into his eyes, searching as well. Searching for words.

He glanced off to the side, his mind flitting to a dirty scenario. Surely, Axel didn't mean to send his head to the gutter, or did he? He released a shaky breath, as if he were holding it. His fingers swirled around the ornate buttons that lined Axel's jacket, thinking of what to say. What could he say, other than...

"I love--. . .h-how this looks on you. Yeah. It really suits you."

But how it will look off you. . .

"You sure? Just one more stop, okay?"

He outstretched a hand and materialized another black threshold, looking around the corner to see if any inhabitants noticed. The coast was clear.

Once the dark passageway met its end, they had unwittingly trekked miles into an extraordinary era. They weren't in France anymore, but the atmosphere still buzzed with culture.

Illuminez notre amour 55916410

"New Orleans. We might need a costume change. Haha. . .I think I would good in a fedora."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illuminez notre amour   Illuminez notre amour Empty

Back to top Go down

Illuminez notre amour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: FINAL FANTASY / KINGDOM HEARTS :: The World That Never Was-
Jump to: