Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Central Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Central Park   Central Park EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:21 pm

Central Park 758479523_bd62c9872c

"Come find me."

His words still echoed faintly in her head. For once, her father's strict commands weren't the only things rattling in her brain. Vivid images accompanied the voice; a young man with hair as red as wine, soaked in blood, with a confident grin.

The very thought of him made knots twist in the pit of her stomach. It was a fluttery, pleasant feeling. This feeling was beyond her comprehension, but she took no steps to banish it. For a moment, a shy smile flitted across her lips, before she simply frowned in contemplation.

I wonder where he might be...How can I just go to him?

Even while it was getting late, the summer sun still floated aloft in the sky. Luckily, she was walking under a canopy of shady trees. The weather was comfortable, even in her long white gown.

Needing a moment to sit, she found a bench near the water and sat upon it, gazing off into the city in the near distance.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:34 pm

He had been watching her pacing back and fourth not sure of exactly how to approach.

Okay, so she wore the dress...that's a good thing!
That means she likes you, right?

Ah...gahh, where are my brothers when I need advice. They were always better at this stuff. So lets see...I go up to her...I say hey! I'm the guy who almost killed you, are you gonna marry me?

No...not really the best way.
Okay, hey! Chane! I love you...I've been in love with you since I saw you.

Nah...

Chane I can't get you outta my head.
Chane...you are the only girl for me...Chane...I...

He looked up to see her looking straight at him and he gave a lopsided grin.

Okay, well so much for the formalities...here goes nothin'.

"Hey!" He grinned at her and sat down beside her smiling slightly. "Look, I know we met on...strange terms last time, but I wanted to tell you I meant all of it. I really want to marry you, and I'll do whatever it takes to be your guy. I know you can take care of yourself, I do...but, if you say yes to me Chane, I can swear to you you'll never want for anything. You'll never have to worry about your family, I'll protect them too...and I will always, always be there for you. Whadda' you say?"
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:01 pm

She nearly leaped out of her skin in surprise. Lost in her thoughts, she had no idea Vino had sat beside her until she heard his exuberant rambling. Her catlike eyes went wide in desperation and bewilderment.

Listening and hanging on to every word he said, she felt touched and a little embarrassed. She looked around anxiously, wanting to give him some sort of reply, but she didn't know how she could. She was beginning to panic, forgetting about the tiny notebook she had on her person.

Instead, she just simply took his hands in hers and looked into his eyes seriously. She glanced down to the sidewalk nervously, before meeting his gaze and smiling. With a tip of her head, she gave a nod of approval.

Er, what was it those women did in those films...Ah, right.

On the balls of her feet, she stood up as tall as she could on her toes, and then she passionately crushed her lips against Vino's. One of her legs popped up in the air in a dramatic way. The kiss lasted for a grand total of twenty seconds before she got a hold of herself and backed away, feeling shy again.

She played with a curl in her hair, averting her gaze.

I hope that answer would suffice...
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:07 pm

He was caught a little off guard by the kiss but he broke into a huge grin and pulled her close looking like the happiest man alive.

"You won't regret it Chane, I swear to you. Anything you want, it's yours."

He put his arms around her waist and kissed her back, running a hand through her hair and smiling as he kissed her cheek and then neck softly.

"Oh wow, so I guess I should, introduce you to the family? Show you where I live? Do I need to tell your father about this? I'm new at this stuff. What do you want to do first? Ehh..."

He rubbed the back of his neck laughing.

"Bet its a shock to see me not covered in blood. White looks good on you too. Goes good with your eyes."

He grinned looking at her beautiful gold eyes and gave her a half bow.

"Hey, you point the way and I'll be happy to take you where you want to go."
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Smiling felt very strange, but she knew she would probably have to get used to it, especially with him around. She was taken over by bliss, so she couldn't help herself. Her cheeks were slightly pink with a blush.

He's such a gentleman...Even back then on the train, he was so kind to me...

She leaned into the touch as he stroked his fingers through her hair, wrapping her arms around him. With a small smile, she looked up at him.

She shrugged her shoulders in response to his question, wondering about the proper answer herself. She frowned slightly, giving him a demure look of uncertainty.

I'm...not very experienced with this sort of thing myself...

His next statement made her want to chuckle, but she just had to laugh silently, covering her mouth to hide the smile that reappeared upon her lips. She tapped on her chin in thought, before taking his hand and leading him down the path.

Walking hand in hand, they went into the direction of the bustling city.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:37 pm

"'Ey! See, I like that. Makin' you laugh already. It's like we've known each other forever."

He grinned at her and laced his fingers through hers as they walked giving her a half smile as he had a random idea. He pulled her up on the ledge of the bridge, walking behind her, his hands on her waist so she couldn't fall even if she tried.
Where anyone else would be terrified of the drop below he knew she, being probably the only person who could beat him in a fight, wouldn't be afraid and he wrapped his arms around her waist walking with her wondering what she was thinking.

"So your old man took your voice away when you were a kid? You don't have to tell me, I got all the information from the head of the paper." He balanced on the beam shifting feet from one to another looking amused.

"Does it bother you? I mean, was he worth it?"

He smiled and laughed after a second of thought.

"Oh yeah, if we're gettin' married I should probably tell you my name! I was born Claire Stanfield, but...I don't really like that name. Since I was a kid I've been goin' by Vino or The Rail Tracer." He shrugged to himself thinking about it. "I'm thinkin' a'changing my name to Felix. Felix...Walken. Whadda ya think? Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:37 am

Like we've known each other forever...Yes.

Somehow, she thought that to be true. They honestly have only met a couple of times, but already he could read her expressions. Not even her own father could always tell what her mood was, not that he cared all that much how she was feeling. As long as the secret was kept, as long as she behaved and did as she was told, nothing else really mattered.

Ironically, her father was brought to the conversation. She tensed up, balancing on the ledge with grace and ease. She thought about it for a moment, before giving Vino a confused and sad look.

She was grateful that he changed the subject.

He certainly likes to change his name a lot, doesn't he? Either way...Felix is a name, I suppose.

She smiled and gave a nod, flashing a thumbs up. A gesture she picked up while hanging out with Jacuzzi's gang.

Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:13 am

He chuckled at the thumbs up and smiled slightly pausing on one foot when she stopped abruptly.

"I'll take that as a yes then."

He nodded to her and shrugged.

"I think you'll like my family...at least much better than those guys you were hangin' out with. They won't try to kill you or anything."

He spun her around to look at her breath catching a little as he smiled to himself.

"Has anyone told you how beautiful you are Chane? I mean really...you're probably one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. You're smart, I can tell...I know these things, and damn...a fighter. I think I'm the luckiest man alive just because you said yes."
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:13 pm

She stared at him blankly for a moment, not knowing if she should smile or weep. She felt another blush rush to her cheeks, and her knees became weak. His words clenched her heart, almost made her stumble, but she kept her footing. Her heart was beating so rapidly against her chest, that the organ had a better chance of plunging down to the water below them than she did.

No one's ever said anything like that to me before...

Tears were threatening to spill out. Not wanting to show them in front of this man she was really beginning to love, she gripped his hand tighter, before colliding into him with her arms outstretched. Enveloping him in a hug, she just stood there listening to his own heart.

...Somehow, I trust in him.

Regaining her steely and impassive composure, she pulled away from him, looking into his eyes. She smiled happily at him, mouthing the words I love you.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:21 pm

He laughed a little at the sudden hug as he was caught off guard but he wrapped his arms around her tightly and let his lips touch her hair grinning to himself.

He stroked her hair and smiled at her.

"I love you too Chane."

He leaned into her and kissed her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park Empty

Back to top Go down

Central Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: BACCANO! :: America [1930's]-
Jump to: