Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wagnaria Restaurant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel

Axel

Wagnaria Restaurant  Empty
PostSubject: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:02 pm

He'd been there for a full hour already sitting in the back kitchen and cautiously avoiding Inami as he waited for the blond to show up.

He smiled to himself running over all of the things he'd learned about his co-workers in his mind.

Interesting.

The girls his slaves had already begun his work for the day and he pushed himself onto the counter smirking as he waited for Jun.

Where is he...?
It's not like him to slack off.

He looked at his watch curiously wondering where the blond was before pulling out his phone and texting:

"If you don't come soon, Kyouko will have you on server duty.
I know it's your favorite pastime. :) "

He smirked putting his phone away and swung his legs in boredom.

"There we go, that should get him to move a bit faster."

Last edited by Hiroomi Souma on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:40 pm

The dull murmur of a cell phone vibrating and a subtle tune could be heard from outside the kitchen's entryway. As if on cue, the doors flapped open to reveal a tall, blond man with a disinterested look on his face. When he walked in, he appeared to be reading a text message on his mobile.

He glanced up from the screen to meet his cohort's gaze. With a snap, his cell phone was clamped shut, and it soon disappeared into a pocket. He grumbled something under his breath. Quirking an eyebrow, he noted that Souma seemed to be in high spirits as usual. Somewhere off in the distance of the restaurant, he could hear the frightened squeals of Inami and the pained bellows of Souta. Maybe a glass or two shattered into millions of pieces.

A sigh.

Another day begins.

He nodded in Souma's general direction, grunting a greeting.

"Yo. You know I hate server duty." He meandered about the kitchen, gathering all the utensils he'll be using, preparing ingredients, that sort of thing.

"Impatient, huh? Sorry. I didn't think I was taking that long. Was outside having a smoke to kill time...Guess it was overkill."

He was hasting to get on with the arrangements before customers and orders came spilling in. For a brief moment as he passed by Souma, their bodies brushed up against each other. He didn't think much of the sudden spark that transcended between them, just simply muttered an apology and got on with his work.

He looked to Souma, his brows knitted together. "You just gonna sit there?" He softly bonked his suspiciously silly co-worker on the head, hiding a smirk as he ducked down to grab a pan from the storage underneath the island counter.

"Heh. And you get onto me for being--what?" He shifts his sight onto the clock for a split second. "A minute late? Pfft."

He latches his grip onto the frying pan he'd been searching for, twirling the handle around in his hands, a smile playing faintly upon his lips.

"It's almost as if you were waiting for me, specifically." He let out a nonchalant chuckle, shrugging and giving power to the stove.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:13 pm

His eyes seemed to light up when Jun walked in, where he always smiled his personality was never really at its fullest whenever the blond wasn't around.

He jumped off of the counter rubbing the spot on his head where he was lightly smacked and trying not to think too hard about the light touch he'd received in passing.
The tiny spark of electricity that now coursed through his veins.

"Of course I was waiting for you. Me? Waiting for you? What would give you that idea."

He grinned and gathered all of the things to cook with laying them out on the counter before lazily streching out his arms and glancing out the window at the girl with the katana walking in.

"Hmmm...Looks like your girlfriend is here. Should I get her to say hello?"

He gave a smile that looked just a little too happy when Kyouko walked in and he shook his head.

"Ahh, too late. I guess you're just stuck with me for the day! The girl of your dreams is awfully busy with our boss these days..."

His smile never faultered as he began cutting up ingrediants for soup, humming to himself in amusement.

"Tonight is the summer festival...I would ask if you're going but I know you're not. You should come with me...or man up and ask the girl of your dreams."

He didn't look at him directly but his smile spread, he already knew the answer without knowing it...but he didn't know if he would actually say yes.

"Oooorrrr, we could both skip the festival and go on a weekend trip to the onsen. We do live in Hokkaido and the restaurant will be closed for a full day."

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:08 pm

His entire body went rigid and his face lost all color, except for a baneful blue. Out of all the lunatics that worked here, he thought Souma knew better then to carelessly bring up that topic of conversation, especially around him. Still, he reminded himself to remain calm and focus on the task at hand. He didn't need to be burning the place down to ashes.

"Oi, shut it. There's nothin' goin' on between Todoroki and I." He grumbled indifferently, as he splashed way too much oil into the saucer. There was a nice, loud, sizzling sound from his section of the kitchen.

But the idiot kept on insinuating and babbling about the sword brandishing airhead. While it was grating on his nerves, he refrained from retaliating for the time being.

"Hn..." He made a noncommittal grunt at the mention of festivals.

As Souma perceived, he didn't have the slightest desire to go. He disliked crowds immensely. Hoards of people had a tendency of setting him on edge, and he would become incredibly tense and uncomfortable. It was bad enough when he had to deal with customers as a waiter. A lot happened that day and he never wanted to relive it. Ever.

Souma was still trying to push him into an awkward situation, and that was pissing him off. He turned around, his piercing eyes hidden behind blond curtains of hair, and held up the frying pan as if it were a weapon.

Just as he was about to bash Souma's head in, he paused and blinked dubiously.

"You, me...to the onsen?"

The notion confused him, and the fact that Souma had suggested it befuddled him even more. He thought about declining, but did he really want to? Why did Souma want to go...with just him? It was strange, but what the hell. If he only had Souma to deal with, the trip couldn't be that bad.

Somewhere in the back of his mind, he wondered if he would have to choke on those words.

For the moment, he didn't see a problem with it. The plan was a helluva lot better than going to the festival or brooding alone at home.

"...Sure." He lowered his guard and his frying pan, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:18 pm

His smile never faltered as he watched too much oil hit the pan. His insides tightened knowing he was digging his own grave by pushing too much on his desire for the katana loving girl.

He laughed and held up his hands wincing as he prepared for contact with the frying pan before realizing that it never struck.

He gave him an amused look.
Really, he never thought he would have said yes, but something inside of him was just a little too excited about the concept.

"Sounds great. You can pick me up. Make sure to get gas first."

He put out some orders before being lazy again and leaning on the counter, dangerously close to where Jun was before he saw a familiar presence and tensed all over. He stepped on the other side of Jun getting as close as he could to him to blend in.
Hiding from Inami and Yamamoto.

He stuck close to his co-worker, keeping casual conversation so it wouldn't be awkward.
A playful smile tugged at his lips.

"So are you going to bring anyone special, or should it be just you and me?"
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:08 pm

"Yeah, yeah. "

So, it was settled, then. The two of them would be blazing off together on a trip to the hot springs. It had been decided before the idea could fully sink in. Listlessly, he turned away from his fellow chef to numbly concentrate on the cooking.

Usually, work proved to be a challenging distraction that always hooked his attention. He didn't like it too much when others daydreamed on the job, but he was doing just that. All he could think about was their impending excursion to the onsen. Hiroomi Souma had cheered him up unwittingly. He was saved from a possibly dull weekend of nothing but a pile of cigarette butts collecting and accumulating, DVD rentals, and cheap ramen.

Okay, he wouldn't waste his day off quite as pathetically as that, but even so. Last time everyone went to the hot springs, he was left by himself with his car. It was his own fault and he preferred it that way. First of all, he just wasn't interested, and second of all, he wanted to avoid Yachiyo.

Maybe he accepted Souma's offer on a whim. Or, perhaps it was solely because Souma had been the one to ask. He didn't know much about the guy. (No one did.) Sometimes, Souma's schemes and idiosyncrasies were too much for his patience. Despite all that, he considered Souma his friend, one of the few who weren't so intimidated by him. (The only times Souma would cower in fear would be when he's wielding a frying pan like a sickle, but that was rightfully so.)

His musings were obliterated when the very man he was contemplating touched him.

"Hmm?"

He noticed how there was practically no space between them. They were sewn at the hip, just about. His blue-haired companion scooted closer, and at that point, he had to ask. But then the pieces fell together and he understood. He remembered how Yamada and Inami were both threatening to Souma in different ways. Those two girls must have been around the corner, or else Souma wouldn't have looked so nervous.

Tch, these girls...Everywhere. What is this.

"Huh? Nah. Just us. Unless you wanted to bring someone else? Want me to ask Yamada?"

Payback.

Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:45 pm

He worked diligently along-side the blond, making sure he would appear to busy to converse with Yamada...likewise, if he were by Jun he knew that Inari wouldn't be around.

His smile only faltered for a half second before becoming bigger hearing the words. The words fell from his lips jokingly with mock aghast.

"Ahh, hey there! Is someone jealous?"

He smiled flipping the rice he was cooking in the pan, never looking at his co-worker, but never losing distance either.

"Yamada likes me. She's very easy to read."

His smile grew not really giving him any more explanation.

"I wont be bringing her if that's what you're asking. I think it'd just be fun to get to know you Saaaatou-san! What Satou does in his free time. How Satou lives life..."

He smirked to himself. He already knew how Satou spent his free time, but this was different...
How would Satou spend his time when he wasn't alone?

He backed away when Yamada and Inari left view and leaned on the counter looking lazy again.

"Ne, Satou-kun..."

He looked out at the floor to see that there were hardly any customers...slow day, even for Hokkaido's standards.

"It looks like we'll close up soon. You want to stay after and help me make a cake tonight for Kyouko, or would that add insult to injury?"

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:18 pm

He rolled his eyes and groaned breezily in exasperation, feigning aloofness

"Nahhh, that's not it. She's kinda annoying." He admitted bluntly, but conversationally. He honestly meant no ill-will towards the strange girl. She felt right at home here at Wagnaria. Literally. But truly, he found her to be a nuisance.

"Hmph. I see." He kept his voice light, as if not really caring either way. Souma's enigmatic smile wouldn't hand out any answers even if he wanted them. Information was not free.

But what Souma had told him was enough to reassure him, and his shoulders relaxed from the tension that was building up inside. Souma's loud, melodious banter made him flinch slightly, but he proceeded. He did happen to glance at the other man, lifting a questioning eyebrow.

"...I wanna know you, too."

Clearing his throat, he averted Souma's gaze again. He wondered vaguely how much Souma knew about him. Souma always seemed like the type who knew more than he'd let on. A man with many secrets.

He himself didn't have much to hide. He was your typical 20-year old bachelor with a nicotine habit, living alone in a 1-bedroom apartment, who worked as a chef at a family restaurant. Born and raised in Hokkaido. Don't ask about his blond hair or if it was his natural color.

Unbeknownst to him, a few hours flew by, and pretty soon they could close shop. He turned his head to stare at the clock. Sure enough, it was almost time to clock-out.

Souma drew his attention back and he twitched in annoyance at the mention of their manager.

"Why? Boss's birthday, or somethin'?" He really didn't feel like it. What a pain. "With all the parfaits she gets, you'd think it was every day."

He hoped to any god out there that Kyoko hadn't been lurking nearby. He needed to keep this job. What else could he be? A bartender? Please.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:29 pm

He looked very amused when Satou said he wanted to know him too. Not many people had asked him about himself...and he prefered it that way for the most part.

He gave him a nudge looking up at the clock and smiled playfully watching all of the girls go home. He waved at them and called their names being cordial as always.

When everyone had left he grabbed the mop, not really intending to use it, and leaned on it getting a little too close to Satou for comfort.

"So is that a yes Satou-kun?"

He smiled grabbing the stuff to make strawberry frosting and set it on the counter before pulling himself up on the counter and sitting there, waiting to see if the other man was going to say.

"You wouldn't leave me here all alone!"

Well, honestly, he might...but I haven't done too much to anger him today sooo...

"Help me make this cake and I'll let you come to my place."

He gave a teasing smile knowing the offer would be tempting. If anyone wanted to find out anything about him it would be at the apartment he never let anyone come over to.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:03 am

Standing side by side with Souma, he coolly bid the girls and Takanashi goodbye, giving Popura's ponytail a teasing tug.

Now, it was just the two of them. As usual, he cleaned up the area while Souma watched idly with that carefree grin.

He sighed in relief after a job well done, wiping sweat from his brow with the back of his hand. It was then that he noticed Souma leaning very closely against him. He gazed obliquely at his co-worker, blinking. He scowled at Souma disapprovingly when he saw him snatch up the required ingredients.

Quote :
"You wouldn't leave me here all alone!"

Yes I would.

And he almost had the mind to do so right then and there, but Souma's next overture caught him off guard. He stopped on his heel just as he was about to head for the door. Dumbfounded and agitated from the weariness, he looked at Souma like his friend had grown two heads.

Why would he...? Ah...I get it.

He got it, or so he thought. The chance might be worth the while. This was an opportunity to get to know Souma better. One can learn many things after venturing into someone's home. Not that he would revert to snooping. He wanted to let the scraps of Souma's story fall into place naturally.

This invitation was unexpected, just as the previous one had been. He closed his eyes to ponder on this for a moment. It didn't take long at all, and after he sighed grumpily, he gave a simple nod of agreement.

" 'kay. " He went over to the sink to wash his hands. "Let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:19 am

"Yatta! You're a good man Satou-san."

He clapped in approval and jumped off the counter beginning to whip the frosting into shape. A playful smile danced over his lips as he folded batter and stuck it into the oven.

After vigirously working he sighed contentedly and wiped his brow, accidentally getting the sticky pink mess all over him.

He chuckled looking at the blond in amusement.

"And here I thought I'd be able to avoid the shower tonight."

He sucked some of the frosting off of his fingers and nudged Satou as he leaned against the counter waiting for the cake to finish baking.
Drumming his fingers on the counter he suddenly became curious, and well, he was never one to hold back by nature...

"Satou-san...What would you do if I asked you to stay over for the night?"

He suddenly realized how blunt that sounded and he quickly changed it up talking just a little too fast.

"I mean, we should definitely drink! It's a special occasion after all. Kyouko is leaving tomorrow for her trip, you know. You'll have more time with youuu-know-who."

He said the last part in a sing-songy way to let him know he was joking, and turned to get the cake out of the oven so he could mask his true feelings on the matter.

He turned around presenting the flawless smile and set the cake on the counter to cool.

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 am

He waved his hand dismissively like it was no big deal, complying with no further complaints. He assisted Souma in any way he could; pouring, mixing, double-checking measurements, setting the timer on, the works. He stayed quiet for the most part, wanting to get done as soon as possible. While he didn't appear to be irritated or anything, he simply looked contemplative and bored.

As the cake was baking in the oven, he figured now would be a good time for a cigarette while they waited for the conclusive ding! But just as he was about to pull out his lighter, the unlit smoke dropped from his mouth and fell to the floor. Souma looked ridiculously childish and humorous, what with all that pink frosting all over his face. So ridiculous, that it was actually cute. So cute, that it was definitely ridiculous.

In spite of himself, his ears burned and his cheeks pinked. He didn't know why he found it so adorable, but he did. He tried to suppress the affect Souma was having on him as best as he could. Coughing inelegantly, he crossed over to Souma and got a napkin to wipe his co-worker's face clean.

"Haaa, Souma. W-What d'ya think you're doing?"

And why do I find it cute, anyway? I don't know. I just...

And when Souma was licking and suckling at his saccharine fingers, he couldn't hold back a guttural groan, though he hoped to pass it off as a groan of annoyance, as opposed to one of arousal.

He spun around nimbly to hide his embarrassed expression, but Souma's question made him face forward once again.

So sudden...

"Uhhh--Huh...? I--." Before he could reply, he was cut off by Souma.

Did he not really mean it, then...?

He pretended he didn't hear that last remark, gawking at Souma with a semi-worried frown.

"Drinks...Yeah, I could go for a few shots. I'm in." A small smile curled up upon his lips, but it was gone just like that. Even a quick little grin like that wasn't shown in front of just anybody.

He wondered what was on Souma's mind, but like hell he'd ever share without obscuring everything. Lucky for him, Souma didn't know what he'd been thinking about either. An image of Souma savoring the frosting and sucking something else entirely flashed in his mind, and he shook his head to revile the risque inkling. He rubbed his temple as if he were in pain.

I must just be...tired. Yeah. That's it. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:18 am

He playfully pushed the hands away from cleaning his face ears burning as he laughed.

"S-Satou-san...cut it out."

He smiled at him before rolling up his sleeves and frosting the cake completely, getting a lot more messy in the process. When it was finished he looked at him, relieved and sighed contentedly.

"Drive me home?"

He smiled not waiting for the answer and pushed Jun to his car happily humming to himself as he climbed in the passengers side.
He guided the other man to a fairly normal looking apartment complex on the high-end of Hokkaido and beamed at him as they arrived.

"That one is mine, right there!"

He got out and without thinking grabbed the other's hand pulling him to his house excitedly. He realized after a second he was holding his hand and dropped it avoiding the other's gaze as his ears flushed red.
He pretended it didn't happen and went to unlock the door, walking in.

"Make yourself at home. I'll take a quick shower and then we can make drinks, right?"

He headed to his room in the back leaving Jun in the living room. He left the door carelessly open as he undressed, still lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:22 am

Reluctantly, he had to force himself to relinquish his big brother instincts for the sake of his co-worker's manhood. Although, in his defense, Souma sometimes acted like an adult child. Whether Souma was merely obfuscating stupidity for his own devices or not, well...It was anyone's guess, really.

He chose to look the other way, but only in a figurative sense. Because suddenly, he was very interested in Souma's actions and motives. It was as if his awareness of the other man became augmented.

Souma, who was abundant with smiles and laughter, somehow made the room much more brighter. This never occurred to him before, but it was clear as day now. And for some odd reason, when Souma rolled his sleeves up, and he found himself studying his arms and the way his fingers moved. It was alluring, like watching a grand artistic piece of machinery.

Because of Souma's haphazardness, cake icing sullied his skin and uniform even more. There was an insatiable urge to lick a bit of frosting that had ended up sticking to his ear. He moisten his lips instead in an attempt to slake his lust.

He hadn't realized what he was doing, his eyes glazed and affixed to the other young man, until their gazes met. He partially snapped out of his trance, rebutting with a halfhearted grunt.

"Do I have to?" And indeed, he had to. There was no time to protest, because Souma had shoved him out of the restaurant and into the driver's seat of the car.

"Keh, fine. Lead the way. Don't know where it is..."

He drove in accordance to Souma's directions, and eventually, they pulled into the driveway of the apartment complex. Before he could make a comment, Souma had grabbed him by the hand and they trotted off. His body went stiff the way it did when he was surprised or nervous.

When Souma abruptly let go of him, he feared that his own hand was searing to the touch or something. He stared at his hand, closing and opening his palm. A perfect fit, and he longed for it again.

"Wha..."

He balled his hand into a tight fist and pouted, fighting back an incriminating blush.

After he followed Souma inside, he took in his new surroundings.

"Uh, okay. Right." He nodded in confirmation, trying to sound cool.

Since he had been standing up all day, he immediately collapsed into a comfy looking chair and sighed serenely.

He rested his eyes for a moment, and when they flew open, he was granted such a provocative view of Souma stripping out of his chef's uniform.

"Hhn!!"

He gripped the arms of the chair so fiercely, stuffing was threatening to pop out of the stitches. Biting his lip, he slouched forward to lean on his knees and hide from the peep show, but he looked up...

I shouldn't be finding my male friend and co-worker Souma attractive, I shouldn't be finding my male friend and co-worker Souma attractive, I shouldn't be finding my male friend and co-worker Souma attractive, I shouldn't be finding my male friend and co-worker Souma attractive, I shouldn't be finding my male friend and co-worker Souma attractive--GEEZ, CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR?!

He was afraid he was chanting that madness mantra out loud, and exclaimed that internal outburst, but he didn't. He didn't understand his feelings or his urges, but he couldn't pry them away. He opted to lift his head up and enjoy the view, drinking up the curve of Souma's back, long slender legs, chest...
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 am

He stumbled pulling the coat off and sighing at his disheveled appearance. He balled up the white coat and threw it into the laundry leaning out the door to look at Jun who seemed tense on the couch.

"Ne, Satou-san...do you need a shower too? If you're staying the night you can come join. I don't mind."

His smile broadened a bit hinting at the fact that he more than didn't mind, he hoped the blond would join. He kicked off his shoes and pulled down his pants leaving him in nothing but his boxers, throwing the rest of his clothes in the wash.

Hahaha, careful there...if I make it too obvious how I feel the working environment will be very...different, from here on in.

He mused walking into the kitchen, not seeming bothered by his lack of clothing and poured himself a drink smile widening just a bit as he examined Jun's expression.

"Is something wrong Satou-san?"

He sipped the drink and tilted his head looking amused.

"We've known each other for so long...Should I call you Jun-kun?"

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:34 am

Every syllable that rolled off Hiroomi's tongue sent shivers to his spine and twisted knots in his stomach. He didn't know if he could go on with or without this feeling. All he knew was that it was here to stay, nestled at the very core of his existence, and it was wrapped in confusion, and topped with a bow of authenticity.

Not one collateral look from Yachiyo ever made him feel this flustered or intoxicated.

The way Hiroomi beckoned his name to get his attention was infallible. His attention was already upon the other man, even before he heard Hiroomi call out to him from the bathroom.

When Hiroomi strutted out in the open, all exposed, his breath hitched in his throat. Oh, there was nothing wrong. His pants were beginning to cause him discomfort, he was questioning his conflicting emotions, and seeing his compatriot in a brand new light. Setting all that aside, he was fine. Just fine.

"You don't mind...?" He echoed tentatively and voicelessly, beseeching to anything that this was no ploy, and that it would be okay for him to see Souma this way.

"Jun-kun...?" He repeated aloofly, incredulously.

It sounded so cute from Hiroomi's lips, and no one has ever asked for his permission like that before, or even felt comfortable enough around him to drop the formalities. He considered it. It actually had a nice ring to it. It rhymed. As long as he could hear Hiroomi say it...

"Absolutely not." Was his initial response, which contradicted with the truth. He stammered and tried again, slapping a hand to his forehead. "I mean--that-that's fine by me, I guess...Hiroomi-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:52 am

He clapped his hands together happily and finished off the drink moving from the kitchen back to the living room where Satou still sat. His ears reddened and his stomach twisted into knots when he heard his name, but he did his best to cover up the elation by keeping his smile steady.

He moved to the couch and pressed one arm into the back of the sofa leaning into Jun, just centimeters away from the other man.

"Ne, Jun...are you coming to shower with me?"

He picked up his hand with the arm that wasn't supporting him and let his fingers just graze over the tips.

"You have icing all over you. It would be rude to go to bed that way, don't you think?"

His smile grew a little more playful and his eyes lit up as his mind went a thousand miles per minute actually comprehending what it would be like to have Satou stay over a full night...possibly even in his bed.

"Satou-saaaaan! Undress, lets get a bath so we can drink and watch movies. Here, I'll help!"

He smiled and used his one free hand to work at the buttons of his chefs coat, slowly but surely getting it undone as his fingers 'accidentally' skimmed over the skin beneath.

He tried to hide the blush that crept over his features when he got the buttons of his co-workers coat undone.
Caught off guard by the alluring sight his heart pounded in his chest erratically. It took him a moment to realize he was staring before he covered it up with a well place laugh and a smile at the other man.

He's...beautiful.

He moved away from him to cover up his feelings that were becoming harder to hide.
Laughing nervously he turned to face the kitchen, trying to compose his features before he looked at him again.
Still facing away he rubbed the back of his neck and spoke.

"Ahaha, how troublesome of me. Here I didn't even ask...did you want me to make you a drink Jun-kun?"

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:42 am

He stared dead-on into Hiroomi's dark blue eyes, trying to keep this fresh sensation from overflowing. He relaxed as Hiroomi came up to his face, just inches away from closing the distance entirely. And there was that nagging feeling in his gut, telling him to take the initiative, lean in, and claim those lips that were tempting him so tauntingly.

He lowered his gaze and tilted his head, as if he were about to take that step, as if he were ready to kiss Hiroomi. Unfortunately, he hesitated as nervousness welled up inside him. He didn't know for sure how Hiroomi felt, but...And then his sharp gaze softened into a look of gentleness and realization. Hiroomi was tracing his lips over his fingertips, and it made him gasp involuntarily.

I want to touch you.

Still lacking the words that would be efficient enough to convey his feelings, he nodded in concurrence. This was definitely turning out to be better than eating ramen with his second-hand DVD player that skipped over scenes in the most inconvenient of places.

"Take me...t-to the shower, I mean. The shower."

Yeah, I hope that wasn't stupid...

"Ah. Mm..."

A pleasurable night with someone who could actually see him for who he was? A friend who cared about him and saw beyond his tough exterior? A friend, who he was beginning to see more vividly, too. And that friend was weaving their way into his heart, the patchwork overlapping the mistakes and the flukes so wondrously.

Just before he was about to get up and wander to the washroom, his companion had so generously began to remove the coat for him.

"Eh, Hiroomi...I can do this much on my own, thanks..." He acclaimed ineptly, ears reddening.

He couldn't help but groan when Hiroomi's grazed his hand across his chest as he worked on taking the uniform off.

"I...Ah, Thanks." For a number of things.

He shrugged his clothing and shirked the rest, until he was also left in his undergarments. He messily fumbled his clothes together and sat the bundle on the place where he was just sitting moments ago.

"S'ok."

That ghost of a smile returned to his face, as he walked up to Hiroomi to brush his cheek with a caress. He leaned in to whisper into Hiroomi's ear.

"I'd appreciate that. If you'll drink with me."

He nuzzled their foreheads together, before slowly retreating. He was cautious, yet still open.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:59 am

The feeling of euphoria bubbled up within him. He felt like jumping around happily but he kept his cool, the ever-present smile plastered onto his face.

It was when Satou's soft lips touched his ear and the whispered words came that his skin tingled with want and need. He flushed red and laughed trying to cover up his nervousness.

"Of course Junnn-kun! I wouldn't have it any other way!"

He smiled a little broader and filled up his glass again, making another for the blond and holding it out to him.

"To...........Wagnaria. And crazy katana girls."

He laughed a bit dodging out of the way so he wouldn't get smacked for the last bit.

It was after he downed the second shot that he began feeling a little more...confidant. His smile quirked up in curiosity and he took one more shot before approaching the taller man.

"Jun-kun...What do you think of..."

Me. Sexually. Romantically. In the way that everyone thinks you see katana girl?
No, I'm definitely not drunk enough to ask that yet.
Hmm...How do I phrase this without it being entirely obvious?

"...of...other people at Wagnaria. Hmm...you know, romantically."

He went over to him again breathing in a sigh.
Every fiber of his being told him to touch his lips to that mans skin. To pull him closer and not let him go.
To get him out of that last little article of clothing....

"Hmm, you don't have to answer that... To the shower!"

He grabbed Jun's hand and pulled him in the direction of his room, avoiding eye contact but keeping the happy smile, trying his best not to seem any different than normal.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:14 am

Hearing Hiroomi say his name was like music to his ears. It was akin to a song you weren't sure you were gonna like, until the harmony graced your soul, and now it's constantly on repeat.

He did feel a twinge of annoyance whenever Hiroomi said Jun-kun~, but maybe that was because he wasn't used to the giddiness and the bliss. He couldn't explain it, so it was a bit frustrating, but exhilarating all the same.

Smiling faintly, he gratefully accepted his beverage from Hiroomi. He rose his glass, waiting for the toast.

A tiny jolt of agitation sprung though him, and he aimed his fist for Hiroomi's jaw, purposely missing. He scowled, pretending to be peeved.

"Yeah-I'll-drink-to-what-keeps-a-roof-over-my-head-and-that's-it." He muttered in one quick breath, before clinking his glass with Hiroomi's. He imbibed his drink in one pleasant gulp.

"Ahhh...Good stuff. Hits the spot." He commended, after polishing off that first shot.

He blinked and listened intently when Hiroomi began to speak, began to ask him something. He calmly watched Hiroomi expectantly, as the other man organized his thoughts.

"Yeah...?"

Finally, Hiroomi articulated his inquiry, which made him quirk an inquisitive eyebrow.

"Ahh, what's this about, huh? Uhh...Thought you would know by now. But, hell. I don't even know."

Now it was his turn to collect and compose his thoughts, just as Hiroomi did. He evaluated his own personal opinions on the rest of the Wagnaria team. The miscreants.

To be honest, he disliked their boss.

He tolerated Takanashi, even if he did have a lolita complex.

Poplar was exceedingly entertaining and useful...when he wanted to blow off some steam. Yeah, if he was a dog, she was simply a chew toy through his perspective.

Inami was quite a hassle to work with, and he'd probably never want to forgive her, since her "disease" made him do server duty once, which he loathed.

Aoi Yamada was an annoying brat who stole supplies from the kitchen, and she resembles Kyoko a lot. So, yeah, he doesn't like her much either.

As for Maya, he barely even notices her, so he's indifferent.

Yachiyo Todoroki. Originally, he had thought he at least liked her, but now he was unsure. It's a pathway that takes him nowhere, and the travels are long and strenuous. But deep down inside, he could sense that they both had something in common, but he had never been able to figure out the similarity they shared.

No, it wasn't their hair color. It was something else. Something deeper. Something they both would be able to bond over, but it would still keep them separate. Despite his age, there were many facets within himself that he still saw as the unknown.

And at last, Hiroomi. He was on good terms with him, for the most part. While he didn't always appreciate Souma's sneaky tricks, he didn't complain, as long as the scheme had no negative effect on him. Hiroomi also offered helpful advice and information when he needed it.

This evening, his feelings towards Hiroomi were beginning to form and reshape into something stronger than companionship. What he saw in Hiroomi was more than a co-worker, and even more than a friend. Deep down, he wished there was more between them, but he was scared of unlocking that truth within himself. The key was turning, however. A click will sound, and he will know.

He will stop kidding himself and understand.

It was Hiroomi's sweet voice that eased him out of his musings, and before he could supply a sufficient answer to the question, he was dragged away to the bathroom. He sighed inwardly, relieved that he wouldn't have to succumb to the truth just yet. But soon, he will. Maybe as soon as later tonight.

For now, he wanted to enjoy himself with Hiroomi for as long as he could. He didn't let go of Hiroomi's hand, relishing in the feeling of their fingers intertwining together.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:45 am

There was a part of him that knew he was stepping into dangerous territory as he pulled the blond to his bedroom with him.

He tried to ignore the quickening of his heartbeat.
He tried harder not to let Satou see the redness that had begun to creep over his ears and cheeks.

Very aware of the warm hand on his own.
He pulled Jun past his bedroom and into the bathroom, letting go of his hand to start the water to the shower and sighing to himself when he found the right temperature.

He walked over to Satou and stood in front of him, his breathing becoming more rugged as he finally looked at him directly. He never lost contact with the liquid gold eyes of the other as he picked up his wrist and traced his lips over the scars that came with being a chef.
He gave a pleasant sigh when the other man didn't flinch away and closed his eyes, his smile returning.

"Jun..."

The words fell from his lips involuntarily coated with lust.
He took the other man's hand with both of his own and very daringly pressed Jun's finger tips to his chest, running his hand down his abdomen and stopping right above his navel, causing a shudder of pleasure to run though him.
A slight moan escaped from his lips as he brought his hand just a little lower and then it happened...
As if he had snapped out of a dream and just realized what he'd done his ears reddened and he let go of his co-workers hand quickly, forcing a little laugh to try to play it off, in case the other was not interested.

"Ah, Satou-san, look at all the silly things that happen when you drink!"

Though Jun, as a chef, would know that three shots was rarely enough to make a man of their age drunk...
He turned away from him to hide the looks of apprehension and desire that clouded his eyes to make his smile transparent. Still facing away from the other man, he stripped down completely losing the last article of clothing and stepped into the shower. He stifled a gasp at the heat and leaned against the wall waiting to see if Satou would join him, or run off while he had the chance.

Though he kept his graceful smile, his heart beat erratically in his chest as he waited in the shower.
Waiting...hoping...the other would join him.

Satou-san...Jun...
Please...

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:07 pm

As he was escorted to the bathroom, he never once thought about abdicating Hiroomi's hand. Without comprehension, he tightened his grip. His head was bent, and all he could see was the back of his friend. With an attentive gaze, he studied every detail of Hiroomi's posterior anatomy.

When they paced through the bedroom and into the bathroom, Hiroomi slipped from his grasp. His heart had grown wings and was fluttering in a frenzy, only to be soothed once Hiroomi turned to look into his eyes. He swallowed hard, unsure if he should apologize for staring, but he just couldn't help that. It was Hiroomi's fault for being so charming and seraphic.

"Uh, um...Mmm?" He was stumbling on words, yet became silent when Hiroomi picked up his wrist to lightly press a kiss.

He stared in awe, and a soft moan was heard from his parted lips. He closed his mouth shut after that, fearing the next lewd sound that would try to escape. Hiroomi's pleasant sigh made him dizzy with elation. At that point, he wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around the other man and hold him close.

His eyes widened when he heard Hiroomi lustfully murmur his name. It sent a tingle up his spine. It would have made him fall over, if he hadn't a single sliver of sense.

But then, inadvertently, Hiroomi guided his hand across the skin he'd been dying to touch. He gasped very faintly that it was almost inaudible. His insides turned to mush, and his eyes glazed over with adoration and desire. Hiroomi's torso had felt so smooth, and the noises of pleasure his friend was making...that was his doing, right? His own hand had caused Hiroomi to shudder and moan like that.

He felt very complacent, extolled, and not to mention aroused. Yet the happiness paled slightly when Hiroomi withdrew. He frowned as if he did something wrong, looking to Hiroomi for admonishment or praise, whichever. Anything. Hearing Hiroomi laugh was comforting, but he noticed how artificial it was.

"Silly?" He wondered aloud.

While Hiroomi avoided looking in his direction, he did the opposite and didn't dare glance away. He watched as Hiroomi slipped the boxer shorts down past his knees, and felt his own knees wanting to buckle under him.

Hiroomi's beautiful smile was all the convincing he needed. Gruffly, he ditched his own boxers and stepped under shower with his cohort. He placed one hand on top of Hiroomi's head, gently stroking the hair out of his eyes so that he could get lost in them.

Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:31 pm

He looked over Satou's figure when he followed behind him and entered the bath. His face heated up, flushing red at the view. Heart skipping a beat and lodging itself somewhere deep inside the pit of his stomach.

For once in his life, it was hard to find words.

A genuine smile danced over his lips as he felt the caring hand on the top of his head and he looked up at the other man in admiration.

"Is it not...silly?"

Curiosity lit his features as his fingers lightly traced the chest of the other man, dancing over his skin as he contemplated his next move.
Then, before he could think of the consequences of his actions he pushed himself up on the balls of his feet and kissed the lips of the other.
He had intended to pull away from the kiss...to just let it be a little peck to see if he could actually get away with such a daring move.
Everyone knew that playing with Jun Satou was as dangerous as playing with fire. That's why, even like this he had only meant it to be a swift kiss to see if the other man felt the same way.
But there was some cosmic force in the universe that was out to spite him...and that quick kiss caused him to accidentally slip in the tub, throwing his arms around the other man for balance.

He went completely red and his breathing fell short as he was suddenly aware of just how compromising of a position he was in. He stayed like that for just a moment, listening to the heart beat of the other before managing to push himself up to standing again.

He faced away from the blond, part of him wanting to laugh in elation and the other part of him flushed red and way too flustered to speak. He traced his own lips with his fingers feeling the kiss that still burned there and wrapped his arms around him happily grinning broadly where Satou couldn't see. He looked down at his obvious arousal and rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

Well this is troublesome isn't it...
Especially if it turns out you were wrong this whole time and he doesn't feel the same way.

Taking a breath and gathering up his courage he smiled and took a step backwards into the arms of the other man, wanting to get lost in them.

"Ne, Jun-kun...Not silly at all."

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:21 pm

He didn't speak another word, just continued to gaze into Hiroomi's eyes as if he were calmly searching for something. Very gently, he threaded his fingers through the dark strands of blue hair. Unlike his rough treatment with Poplar's thick tresses and curls, he petted Hiroomi's hair like it was delicate silk of the highest quality.

A candle was lit within. Being this close with someone made him feel warm and fuzzy. He smiled halfway. It wasn't a huge grin brimming with jubilation, but it was definitely sincere and kind.

No, I don't think so. It isn't silly...
You're kinda silly. But I like that about you.
This feeling, however. Silly is not the word to describe it.
It is maddening, yes. But in a good way.

Before he could open his mouth to share his thoughts with Hiroomi, their lips suddenly collided together. He made a smothered noise of surprise, his eyes wide with amazement. Soon, he relaxed and closed his eyes, returning the kiss with love. He caressed Hiroomi's cheek and tugged at his hair to deepen the kiss, groaning softly in pleasure.

His eyes flew open in alarm and he took a sharp intake of breath when Hiroomi lost his footing. He caught Hiroomi in an embrace and held him in place, making sure that his companion wouldn't plunge downward and hurt himself.

"That was a close one..." He mumbled tepidly, absentmindedly drifting his hand up and down Hiroomi's back.

He held Hiroomi tighter in his arms, wincing when solicitous friction sent blood right to his groin. He could feel the heat and stiffness of Hiroomi's cock nudging against his thigh. He shuddered and restrained a throaty groan.

Hiroomi looked incredibly adorable, the way he was blushing and trying to hide his embarrassment.

"My thoughts exactly." Well, condensed.

He cupped Hiroomi's chin so that they were face to face. "You don't have to feel...so embarrassed or afraid around me. I mean, I...You can just be yourself." Me too.

"And we can try that kiss again, if you want." He smiled, leaning in so that their foreheads touched.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:43 pm

His smile grew and he relaxed at the words of the other man. Never before had he felt so accepted...so happy.

He spun around to face him and sighed contentedly wrapping his arms around the other mans neck before slowly leaning into him. He traced his lips with the lips of the other, gently nipping them before leaning in and kissing him deeply. The sweetness of frosting with the bitterness of tobacco...the gentle man with the rough exterior was even summed up by the way he tasted.

He sighed moaning into the kiss and let his hands drop from his neck, fingertips caressing the smooth skin as the warm water soaked them both.

"Jun..."

He broke the kiss looking into his eyes, a mix of so many emotions ever present in his gaze.

Do you see why I asked you to stay?
Do you realize how badly I want you?
Stay with me Jun...

He smiled spotting some pink frosting that had not yet washed off and gave a slight laugh reaching down to his hand.

"Ne, Jun...how careless! You have frosting all over you."

He closed his eyes a smile dancing over his lips as he took the taller man's finger into his mouth grazing it with his teeth and swirling his tongue around the digit getting off any remnant of frosting that was left.

He dropped his hand finally, moving it to rest on his hips and gave a playful smile eyeing him.

"Hmm...I wonder if there's more?"

He traced his lips over the collar bone of the blond gently nipping just above his breast his hands flighting up and down his strong arms as he darted out his tongue to taste the smooth skin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wagnaria Restaurant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: DURARARA!! :: Hokkaido District-
Jump to: