Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wagnaria Restaurant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:23 pm

When their orifices harmonized together, his half-lidded eyes fell closed, and he pressed himself against Hiroomi's shaft. He moaned as the gratifying sensations took over, as he draped his arms around Hiroomi's neck and closed the gap between them.

"Ahh, Hiroomi..." He pleaded softly, his voice droning out with the sounds of water cascading from the shower's nozzle.

That allegorical key just needed one more twist through the labyrinth that was his heart.

Already, there was no doubt. As if he'd been gradually recovering from blindness and amnesia, his true feelings were falling into place like an automatic puzzle.

If it's you, it's okay. I can forget the rest. You can be mine.

He blinked once in confusion, quirking an eyebrow. "Do I? Heh, you--you..." He trailed off when Hiroomi started licking the sweetness that remained tainted on his fingertips.

His vision clouded, just as the steam fogged up the glass of the mirror. He felt hot, so hot, watching Hiroomi suckle and nip at his appendages. He gritted his teeth to prevent a groan from being heard.

"Nnn..."

When Hiroomi flicked a final lick, he enveloped his arms around Hiroomi's waist, his hands massaging at his hipbones. He failed to suppress a moan, and it flowed from his lips as Hiroomi grazed his teeth across his collarbone. The feeling of the other man touching him felt more arousing than anything else. He caught Hiroomi's ear with his mouth to playfully bite the lobe, sucking along the outer shell. He breathed Hiroomi in, rubbing his member against the other's. His teeth drifted down Hiroomi's jawline, letting his tongue slick over the cords of his neck.

"You're not one to talk..." He murmured, as he nipped at a vein. "But I...wanna taste you."

Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:43 pm

He couldn't help the moan that fell from his lips as he felt the friction of them being pressed together. He let out a soft gasp arching into him as he felt the teeth graze his ear and the tongue on his neck.
The smile reached his eyes as he grazed his teeth down the man's abs, flicking his tongue just over his navel as his hands ran up and down the sides of his legs.

He let his lips softly trace his inner thighs and then up his shaft with a feather-light softness that was only meant to tease.

"I'd like that to."

He ran his hands along his inner thighs and darted out his tongue to just taste the tip of his arousal, swirling his tongue over the slit tauntingly and sucking it just enough to make him squirm before moving to stand again. He kissed the sweet lips of the other this time with more fire and gripped at the blond threads of hair pulling him closer.

He moaned wantingly as he pushed forward feeling the hardened flesh rub into his skin and he nipped at the outer shell of his ear whispering his name breathily as he broke the kiss.

He reached down his hand between them and slowly stroked the other man, as he closed his eyes and kissed him again as he nipped at the peaked nub on his chest, running his lips over it just to feel it.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:47 pm

He wanted to mentally reprimand himself for admitting such a thing. Not that he felt any guilt from his desire, but he sure as hell could have been more suave about it. But that just wasn't him. He was brusque and straightforward, sometimes speaking before thinking. He felt like a fool in front of Hiroomi, no matter how laughable that sounded. No, but Hiroomi, while he did look dense, always knew what to say.

However, now was not the time to be feeling stupid. Lust and pleasure drove out those berating thoughts of rationality, as Hiroomi descended upon him.

Hiroomi, Hiroomi, Hiroomi. He was a constant in his mind, along with all the hidden feelings of love and the unyielding need to be with him.

His hands were entangled in Hiroomi's hair, as the other man tortured him with tender touches. He didn't relent. He kept his eyes focused on Hiroomi. Having those skilled hands feel him up made his breath quicken, his heart pump faster, and his lust grow stronger.

"Hnn! A-Ah, Hiroomi, n-not what I...meant."

His legs were trembling, just from the wetness of Hiroomi's tongue swirling around the head of his arousal.

"Mmpff!"

The unexpectedly rough and fiery kiss from Hiroomi knocked him off a pillar, but he was beginning to think that falling, in any sense, wasn't so bad. He responded with no hesitation, kissing with just as much passion and fervor.

He couldn't do it. He couldn't inhibit anymore, that is. Any ounce of restraint he was salvaging became a victim of abandonment. Tilting his head to the side, he nipped and sucked at Hiroomi's lip, groaning into the kiss. He cornered the other man against the coolness of the tiled bathroom wall, savoring the taste he'd been an secret epicure for.

"God, Hiroomi. Mmm..."

He gasped huskily as he felt his erection being stroked, and he clenched his teeth, as he pinned a hand to the wall to steady his stance. His other hand hooked with Hiroomi's jaw and he crushed their lips together in another messy, ardent exchange.

"Dammit," he muttered in between kisses. "How was I...supposed to know?" He asked mostly himself, but he was driveling nonsense.

That it would be this good.

Why didn't I see it sooner?
Better late than never.
Now, I can't take it.

"I..." I, what?

He's more adept at being the strong silent type. He gazed into Hiroomi's eyes, wishing that expressing himself was as simple as looking at the one you loved. He wished that Hiroomi could read his mind and understand. For all he knew, Hiroomi already could. Am I easy to read?

Sweeping Hiroomi off his feet, he held onto him against the wall, supporting him by having his legs wrap around his waist. They were so close, he was sure Hiroomi could hear the thundering heartbeat in his chest. He leaned in to kiss Hiroomi's forehead, nuzzling.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:05 pm

He twined his arms around the other mans neck feeling his back push into the cold tile as his legs wrapped around his waist. He shuddered as a new rush of exhiliration coursed through him and he leaned into him flicking his tongue over his earlobe before leaning back to look him in the eyes again.

Of course, I know.

His smile and the way his eyes lit up said it all.

I've always known.

He pushed himself further into the tile, his legs wrapping tighter around the taller man's waist as he sighed contentedly and closed his eyes stroking the blond with antagonizingly slow movements as he positioned himself over the hardened arousal.

He took a moment pushing the blond hair out of the way could look into both of his beautiful liquid gold eyes before leaning up and nipping his bottom lip, licking over it and smiling. His voice fell in barely a whisper, his words, normally so carefully guarded fell out of his mouth in ways he could not stop.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this."

He grabed the golden threads of hair kissing him deeply and pushing himself down on the massive arousal, a cry of brief pain turning into a moan of desire as the kiss became deeper and more heated.

"Nnnh...Jun..."

His arms entwined around his neck and he grazed his teeth over his collar bone moving slowly at first at then more quickly, his nails grazing down the others skin without breaking it.

He guided the other's hand to his own arousal and moaned drawing in a breath as the pleasure clouded his vision. He nipped at his shoulder and neck sucking the beads of water off that hit them and gasping in pleasure as he started to lose control.

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:20 pm

That smile was alleviating. There was hardly ever a time when he didn't see his cohort smile, but he vowed to keep it that way. He wanted Hiroomi to keep that candid smile. It was amazing.

Like they always say, a person is more beautiful when they are looking at, thinking about, or speaking to the one they love. For once, there was a sense of mutuality and acceptance.

It wasn't one-sided. It wasn't singular. No more misery and watching from afar. He didn't have to obediently listen, but he could also be heard. He didn't have to lie to everyone else and himself. Someone actually saw through his guard. Finally, that proverbial door opened just for him.

He could love and be loved in return.

Click!

And he loved this man. This cunning, comedic, captivating young man...

He was at the genesis of understanding this love he had tried to eradicate. Hiroomi foiled his attempts, but he couldn't be happier as a result.

That whispered confession came as somewhat of a shock to him. Whether he had been oblivious or Hiroomi masked it well, he wasn't sure. But either way, he felt the same. He felt his heart could burst open at any minute.

The entirety of his arousal had been submerged in a pleasurable heat that sent the sensations off the chart. He grunted softly as he began to buck deeply inside Hiroomi. His thrusts started off as slow and vacillating, until the feeling was too overpowering to control.

He blushed faintly as his hand was guided by Hiroomi, and he could feel how hard his lover was. Not wanting to be self-indulgent, he worked Hiroomi's cock as he dove his own manhood in and out of the tight bundle of nerves, relishing in synthesis of their bodies meshing together and the fervid tingles of pleasure that was building up.

"Ah-Ahh...Nngh, my Hiroomi..."
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:50 pm

My Hiroomi...
He called me his...

A flush of red came over his cheeks.
Those words alone were all it took for the pleasure to completely over take him. His mind clouded over in pure bliss and he curled into the other man moaning out his name as he came.

"J-Jun..."

His fingers dug into the other man's shoulders and he held onto him shakily riding out the euphoria as he burried his face in his shoulder.
He moaned when it was over sighing contentedly into his arm as he pulled himself off of his lover.

The heat from the water and the euphoria that had rocked him to the core being just enough to make him dizzily fall into the other mans opened arms. He wrapped his arms around him gratefully and laughed a bit running his lips over the smooth skin.

"You should stay over more often...I don't think I've ever felt this good."

He took him by the hand turning the water off and grabbing a fluffy towel for each of them, drying his hair before making his way to the bedroom. He wrapped the towel around his waist and flopped down on the bed clicking on the TV and waiting for Satou to join him, a happy smile playing at his lips as he secretly relived the last few hours while pretending to watch the television show.

Not looking at him directly, his ears flushed red and the smile danced over his features once more.

My Hiroomi...
I'm his Hiroomi.

He tried to mask the euphoric school-girl bubbly feeling that those words gave him and he pushed himself into the pillows "watching" the TV as he spoke. He composed his expression to just wear the same smile as he normally did, suppressing most of the giddy feelings inside.

"Ne, Jun..."

How to phrase this...hmmm...
Well...I may as well do it just like I would with anyone else.

He painted the smile on his face still not looking at him directly as he stretched out on the bed.

"Ditch Todoroke and stay with me?"

Suddenly the thought of trying to hook the two of them up again made him feel a little sick, but he never lost the smile playing on his features.

You know I'll treat you better than she would.

A smile played over his lips as if he'd seen something funny on the television, when really it was just his own lewd thoughts creeping into his mind.

"Say yes... I'll make it worth your while."
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:46 pm

The length of his rod penetrated Hiroomi's sweet spot over and over again, as the sounds of their licentious breaths and pants echoed through the bathroom walls. Steam and sex filled the air. The bite of Hiroomi's fingernails raking down his back, and the way his name was moaned so alluringly almost made him lose it.

With one firm stroke across the shaft, Hiroomi emanated his release into his hand. He groaned shamelessly through clenched teeth, becoming so taken by Hiroomi's flustered face, and those dark eyes that were glistening with tears.

He withdrew his cock until the tip was teasing at the rim, and then plunged forward once more, pervading Hiroomi to the brink. That impact was enough to inspire a wave of pleasure so great, it sent him over the edge with an orgasm. His entire physique tensed up as Hiroomi curled into him, their bodies crudely convulsing together. He swore under his breath and a bawdy shout rang out as he came hard within Hiroomi.

"Hnngh!!"

After the inhales and exhales allayed, he looked up from where he'd been laying his head atop Hiroomi's shoulder. He blinked, water dripping from his bangs. Awash with afterglow, he stared at Hiroomi like he was his treasure trove.

Carefully, he removed himself from the other man. One hand was still pressed against the wall, preventing Hiroomi from getting too far. The other hand had been splattered with the result of Hiroomi's arousal, and he licked at the sweet-sticky-hot-mess, savoring in the taste of his lover. He groaned softly in delight, giving Hiroomi a sideways glance. A small smirk appeared on his lips at Hiroomi's words.

When they both freshened up and returned to Hiroomi's bedroom, he had been too happy for words. He felt so wondrously content and even calmer than usual. It was a different sort of calm. He certainly wasn't sulking passively like usual. It was pure, unabridged bliss.

He sat close to Hiroomi upon the bed, unthinkingly putting an arm around him. He hesitated for a moment, glancing at Hiroomi to gauge the reaction, wondering if he could display this level of intimacy. To his relief, Hiroomi didn't seem to mind it at all, though he was averting his gaze. He narrowed his eyes and pondered why, until Hiroomi's question brought him out of his reverie.

He blinked once, then twice. The only noise in the background came from the random chatter on the sitcom that the TV was tuned into. After a few moments had passed, he turned Hiroomi's attention away from the show, so that they were eye to eye. He leaned in and closed the gap, treating Hiroomi to an enticingly slow and tender kiss.

AWWWWW.

An audience seemed to whistle and cheer in approval the instant their lips touched, but applause was only emitting from the idiot box.

When he broke away, he crossed his arms over his chest, and now he was the one avoiding eye contact.

"Does that answer your question?"

A faint blush rose to his cheeks. He didn't know why he suddenly felt bashful.

"Thanks for letting me stay..." He mumbled, trying to keep his voice steady.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 pm

The soft kiss was all of the answer he needed. He laughed laying his head on the chest of the other man, the ever familiar smile playing at his lips.

"Satou-san..."

He looked up at him and laughed happily.

"I should thank you for staying. Any other night I would be watching movies, or planning who I would blackmail next."

He suddenly wondered just how much more interesting work would now be. They were the only two chefs, and lately there had been quite a few 'after hours' projects that he may or may not have had anything to do with.

A sudden image of Jun covered in frosting came to his mind and he flushed red laughing a bit as he covered his face with his hand, the racy images dancing through his mind.

The smile never left his lips, but he kept his arm over his eyes hiding his embarrassment, if only to himself.

"Ne, Jun...Kyouko has a no dating policy. We'll have to keep this a secret right?"

He couldn't help the laughter that threatened to spill over in his words.

"Though I don't think this is what she had in mind when she put it in place..."

He removed his arm from his face looking up into the liquid gold eyes of the other before turning around and playfully smiling at him. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around the torso of the other man grazing his teeth just over his navel as he placed a sensual kiss there. He looked up at him his eyes blazing with a new sort of fire.

"I guess we'll just have to try not to get caught."

He let his lips drift lower until reaching the towel before stopping and grinning up at him.

Its a good thing I know enough about everyone else that it won't really matter if we are...

And all of the secret places in Wangarnia no one else knows about...

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:43 pm

He encircled his strong arms around Hiroomi, embracing the young man who looked so deceptively innocent and pure. While there was no doubt that Hiroomi genuinely cared about him and a few others, he knew all too well that his compatriot was far more mischievous than outward appearances would show.

Hiroomi's quirks and schemes didn't occupy his mind at the moment, just the man himself. He leaned up against the headboard, closing his eyes as he stroked Hiroomi's back. He opened his eyes at the sound of Hiroomi laughing, meeting his gaze. He cleared his throat, thinking how cute Hiroomi was.

"Ah, yeah. Same here." He said, ruffling the damp blue hair. "Eh...Oi, wait. What was that last part?"

And to hell with Kyouko, he thought.

Suddenly, he felt arousal stir in the pit of his stomach all over again, as Hiroomi spoke and grazed teeth down his midsection, nipping the skin that was still sensitive to touch. He smirked and playfully tugged at Hiroomi's hair.

"I think we can manage."
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:23 am

He chuckled at the tug and gave a sound of mock hurt as he laughed and batted his hands away jokingly.

"S-Sotou-san, I-itai!"

He pushed himself further on top of the other man, pressing his lips to his chest and flicking out his tongue to taste him before pulling himself up and eyeing him with a playful smile.

He leaned into him lips just grazing over his ear as he whispered to him softly.

"We could make it a game. See how many places we can make love until they figure it out. Wouldn't it be fun?"

A playful smirk crossed over his features and his eyes seemed to glow with fascination as looked over the other mans featuers.
He had always admired him...but now, holding him like this...being this close...
It was like dancing with fire.
No wonder they thought he was dangerous.

"Do you want to play with me, Jun?"

He traced his lips over the other mans, closing his eyes with a smile of pure bliss as his mind raced through all of the ways this new game could pan out. His words dripped with just as much suggestion as he'd intended them to and he laughed a bit nipping at the lower lip of the other.

So much fun...

He grazed his teeth over his neck nipping his shoulder once before placing a soft kiss just above his breast.

This has been the best night of my life Jun-kun...
If only you knew...
I never, ever want it to end.

He grazed his teeth over the nipple and smirked slightly, smoothing it over with his tongue before looking into the burning amber eyes of the other.
And yet, there was something different there.

The fact that he'd let his guard down...that he let Satou in on his secret made him special. Satou was now the only person in Wagnaria he was with just to be with...someone he would never use for blackmail. Someone he had finally admitted to loving. His precious Satou-san.

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:21 pm

"Gomen, gomen." He assuaged placidly, caressing Hiroomi's hair more gently this time. "Didn't think you'd be so tender-headed."

Everything about their reciprocity felt right. Being in Hiroomi's company made him feel so at ease with himself and the world. When he first met Hiroomi, it had been at an academy specializing in the culinary arts. They were both students and acquaintances who shared the same idealistic dream, to become an iron chef. From then on, the two of them continued to cross paths. By chance, they ended up working together at Wagnaria, where they became friends and partners.

Just from the span of a few years, so many memories were created at that restaurant, in that kitchen. Somehow, all their quirky interactions and bantering led up to this. This affinity. All it took was Yachiyo's repudiations and Hiroomi's advances in order to ratify this oppressed part of him.

He was liberated, yet also captured in a parabolic way.

The sweet touch of Hiroomi's lips on his skin sedated him in a way a cancer stick couldn't, and he contemplated quitting. An imprisoned sound of approval rumbled in his throat. The one golden eye that was visible dilated and became clouded when Hiroomi whispered into his ear. The proposition made his ears redden.

To Souma Hiroomi, life was a game.

As he held Hiroomi in his lap, he responded by nipping at his lover's lips with a faint bite, enough to draw out a mewl.

"You know I do," he murmured sultrily, letting the tips of his fingers precariously trace the arch of Hiroomi's rear. His teeth grazed along the pulse of Hiroomi's neck, leaving purplish love-bites behind. Good thing the collar of their uniforms would cover that much. "Time will pass us by."

And I'll enjoy every minute of it.

"Nngh, Souma..." He groaned brusquely at the sensation of Hiroomi's tongue swirling around his nipple. The blades of his fingers crawled up Hiroomi's lower back, bringing him closer.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:21 pm

He moaned arching into Satou's touch, exposing his neck more as little whimpers of arousal inadvertently fell from his lips. He entwined his fingers through the other's hair bringing him closer before kissing him on the lips with a fiery heat.

He pressed himself into the other kissing him deeply before---

The sound made him jump as his phone suddenly lit up in a frantic frenzy.
He sighed at the familiar ringtone and put a finger to Jun's lips grabbing the phone.

"Hello? Mmmmm? Ah, it is? Well that's interesting. Oh no worries..."

He gave a broad smile.

"Don't bother, I'll let him know. Mmmhmm...See you then!"

He hung up the phone, a new mischief glinting through his eyes as he glanced at the clock...
It was still dark outside but it was 5am.

"Kyouko-san has decided to open during the festival, it seems she's craving a parfait."

A smile played at his lips as he looked into the eyes of the other before jumping off of him and grabbing two chef outfits. He put his on and tossed Jun the other.

"What a coincidence! I have one your exact size...who'd have guessed!"

He buttoned the buttons never taking his eyes off the other man. His smile broadened as his thoughts began going a million miles a minute and an excited laugh tugged at the corners of his lips begging to come out.

Well this will be interesting...very, very interesting...

"Ready to go Satou-san?"

He beamed up at him looking him over with amusement, love and lust.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:09 pm

The obnoxiously jubilant ringtone promptly killed the mood, nullifying their intimate moment. He reluctantly pulled back from Souma, but still kept his arms lingering around the other man.

"Hmm? Mm!?" His eyes widened and a gasp was subdued by Hiroomi's finger. He didn't make any sudden movements or sounds after that, letting Hiroomi answer the phone call and take care of any business that had to be taken care of.

He quirked an eyebrow when Hiroomi's smile grew, his curiosity spreading like wild fire. He finally blinked when the phone call had apparently ended, and watched as Hiroomi skipped over to the closet to reveal two chef uniforms.

As it turned out, their services were needed back at the restaurant. It took a lot of willpower not to groan in agitation, but as he rubbed his temple in exasperation, his eyes lit up when he remembered the little game Hiroomi had proposed.

In spite of himself, he grinned and was brimming with excitement.

He let out a relaxed sigh after stretching for a bit, and rolled out of the bed to join Hiroomi.

"Yeah, who would have guessed. Not even gonna ask."

He gratefully took the uniform and got dressed, trying his best not to make his staring too obvious, but what the hell. Like it mattered anymore, because Hiroomi was looking, too. He smirked and grabbed Hiroomi by the collar just before the last button was completed, kissing him passionately.

"Mmm...Yeah, yeah. Ready." He broke the kiss, tracing a finger across Hiroomi's lip. He gazed into Hiroomi's eyes with a meaningful look of fondness, before heading for the door.

"Let's go. Want me to drive again?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:59 pm

He laughed indulging in the kiss, reluctantly pulling away to button the last button with a sly smile.

"Of course. You'll be coming back here when we're done after all."

He headed out the door climbing in the passengers seat and turning the radio to something up-beat and fun, leaning back in the seat and closing his eyes.
He hummed along to the music drumming his fingers on the door until they got there.

Aside from Yamada, they were the first ones there as always.
He headed inside and put on the apron before hearing a curious THUNK from upstairs. He quirked a brow, the ever-present smile still on his face.

"What do you think she's up to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wagnaria Restaurant    Wagnaria Restaurant  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wagnaria Restaurant
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: DURARARA!! :: Hokkaido District-
Jump to: