Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His Companion, Flamboyant.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

His Companion, Flamboyant. Empty
PostSubject: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:41 pm

Ciel stared at the golden clock that hung in the bedroom, watching as hours flitted on by. With his newfound demonic power, sleep was virtually unnecessary to him now. He could always close his eyes and pretend, and he tried that in fact for a while, but it quickly made him feel bored and antsy.

As night chipped away to morning, he spent his time contemplating all that has happened to him. All the memories, the horrors, the victories, the uncertainties. Becoming a demon was not initially part of his grand plan, but as they say about chess, it can be played in various ways. Life is no different.

At present, he was contenting himself with a recap of last evening's discussion with Alois Trancy. The young man in question was fast asleep, embracing Ciel from behind. He didn't mind the closeness, oddly enough, though it was unusual for him to actually be laying in bed with someone so nearby. The warm body curled up beside him ignited a strange, sensual feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Faint rays of lights peaked from the closed curtains, signifying the dawn of a new day. Ciel adjusted his body around Alois' embrace so that he could face the other boy. Absentmindedly, he stroked through Alois' hair softly, careful not to startle him awake. He gently traced a fingertip along his jawline, leaning in closer until their lips were inches apart.

Ciel sighed, shifting under the covers uneasily. He blinked, looking thoughtful, thinking how serene the flamboyant young Earl looked while sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:51 pm

A thin smirk crossed his features when Ciel faced him. He'd been awake for quite some time feigning sleep to get away with nuzzling into the other boy. He felt the fingers through his hair and the gentle touch along his jawline...but it was when he felt the heat of breath so close to his lips that he couldn't bear it anymore and bright blue eyes flashed open before attacking his lips in a hungry kiss.

His smirk grew as he put an arm around his waist and drew him closer nipping at his lower lip before licking over it. He held him firmly so he couldn't get away and grinned at him devilishly, not in the least bit seeming to recognize the fact that he had no clothes on.

He leaned into him grazing his teeth over the cartilage of his ear before brushing over it with his lips.

"So, how would you like to make this contract official?"

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:16 pm

The desirous kiss had caught him off guard, but he took only a second to be surprised. He titled his head as he kissed Alois deeply, swiping a tongue around the cavern of his mouth, tasting the warmth and wetness.

As he was drawn in closer, he draped his arms around Alois' neck, intertwining their legs together. He suppressed a groan as he felt his member brush up against a thigh. He hummed quietly in relish at the feel of Alois' teeth nibbling his earlobe, feeling a fleeting sensation run up his spine as he felt the tickle of the whisper.

This time, he smirked as well at the proposal, devilish eyes gleaming. He chuckled and held Alois close, snuggling and arching his body against his.

"Ah, yes. Heh, I thought you'd never ask."

His hand coddled softly over Alois' cheek in a caress, as he gazed into his eyes.

"Now...How would you like to go about this? It is my understanding that the pact can be made orally..."

He grinned to himself, knowing that Alois would catch the innuendo gleefully.

"Or written with blood. Ah, but in my opinion, that method seems tiresome and dull, wouldn't you agree? In any case, as you may know, a mark must be made."

His hand was now drifting just over his shoulder blade, gently touching his arm.

"Where, oh where..." He pondered mostly to himself, as his hands explored Alois' exposed body carefully.

He traced his fingetips over the contours of his hips, ghosting over the insides of his thighs with a stroke so tantalizing.

Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:36 pm

His smile grew just a bit broader at the innuendo and he drew in a breath feeling the hand on his shoulder move to stroke the inside of his thigh.

"I think you know which I'll choose."

He smirked slyly and rolled so that he topped the new demon, pushing him down into the soft mattress and grazing his teeth very softly down his chest before pushing his legs apart and placing feather light kisses on his inner thighs. He ran teasing touches just over his cock letting his thumb brush over the slit tauntingly before he licked the tip and looked up at him slyly.

"You can mark me wherever you want." He smirked and licked a teasing line all the way up his shaft, his fingers dancing with feather light gentleness over his inner thighs, one just brushing over his core tauntingly to see what he'd do.

He watched his reaction as he nibbled lightly up the side of his manhood and swirled his tongue over the tip, carrying on in his casual conversation.

"Would you like to do it now...?" He stroked him and swirled his tongue over the head looking amused and slightly devilish. "Or should we wait until we're done?"
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:58 pm

He smiled smugly and mischievously, a twinkle in his hellish eyes. His diabolical disposition wavered a bit when Alois abruptly turned the tables, but he kept calm and poised, still smirking.

However, the simper faded away when his legs were stretched apart. His mouth fell open as he gasped at kisses that scattered across his flesh and the teasing touches along his cock. He grinned with a look of coyness and lust, arching his hips and spreading his legs agape.

Absentmindedly, he drifted a hand down his own torso; his member was already quivering to life, already feeling aroused by just a stroke of Alois' wet tongue. His composure was shaken again when he felt his master-to-be's fingers graze over his entrance, his whole body jerking upward to meet that pleasurable touch.

And now Alois was nipping his shaft in such a deliberate and jeering manner that it drove him deeper into insanity, and he just simply wanted more of it. He stumbled on his words disgracefully, trying to control the urge to buck upward.

"A-Ahh...Nnn...Of course, I-It most certainly can wait until after."

He pulled Alois forward to bring their lips together, kissing him with raw ardor.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:18 pm

He kissed him back with urgency breaking only to breathe as he snaked a hand down between them to stroke Ciel. His own arousal already hard pressed against the smooth skin of the young Earl and he moaned in want. He kissed him roughly along his neck and shoulder stroking him as he pulled him closer.

He gave him a playful smile and darted a tongue over his lips before he gave him a brisk kiss, smirking slyly.

"Now, you tell me what you want and I'll do it...For the contract, of course."

He winked at the last part and his devious grin spread as he grazed his fingertips over the other boy looking him over with approval.

"Remember, this is your last day as a non-committed demon, you know."

He ran his hands down his inner thighs spreading them and laughing a bit before putting his legs over his shoulders.

"After tomorrow, you're all mine until you get my soul."

He sucked on one of his fingers looking up at Ciel waiting for him to protest before stroking him once and then taking him in, in his entirety. He swirled his tongue over the pulsing muscle working him in and out, lips curling into a smile as his devious nature willed him to work the wet finger into him. He followed it with another curling it to find the right spot he wanted and lifting his hips to hit it and take him deeper into his mouth all at once. He closed his eyes smiling as he applied pressure to the tip, looking as if he were thoroughly enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:14 pm

When their lips parted, there was a small yet genuine smile adorning his porcelain face. The offer filled him with gratitude and he closed his eyes for a moment, grinning in thought.

They snapped back open again, his gaze meeting Alois'. He chuckled acquiescently. He blushed faintly at the wink.

"How right you are...After tomorrow, I am yours and only yours."

Just as your soul will be all mine. That would be the last coherent thought before he would be driven over the edge.

As soon as Alois' hot mouth clashed with his throbbing member, he felt a jolt of pleasure, a hint of euphoria. A drawn out shudder escaped his lips as Alois' bobbed to and fro over his length. He took a sharp intake of air, throwing his head back and commending Alois' ministrations with lusty grunts and groans of excitement.

"Tch, a-ahhnn...Haa."

Upon the intrusion within, he gasped audibly and thrashed around, twisting his body around weakly to lay on his side.

"Nn, yes! R-Right there...Ahh, Alois."

His eyes were half-lidded, his face warm with a blush. While his head was becoming clouded, he focused his gaze on Alois, becoming even more aroused by just watching his movements. He rose himself to get his cock deeper into Alois, and to get Alois' slender fingers deeper inside him. He writhed and moaned, gripping onto the sheets so tightly that his own knuckles were as white as the duvets in his grasp.

The pleasure was twofold; his cock was so hard, he felt so marvelously woozy from the sensation Alois was giving him, and he felt close release. The intense wave was coming.

"A-Alois..." He panted softly.

"I-I think I'mma...about to--" He murmured his sultry slur, just before he couldn't contain his seed any longer, orgasming right into Alois' mouth, shouting his name breathlessly, his entire self tensing up as he saw nothing but oblivion and bliss.

Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:29 pm

He didn't miss a beat smirking slyly as he licked the sticky mess from his lips and let his fingers drift over Ciel's over heightened skin with feather light touches.

He licked his fingers as if they were coated in sugar and gave him a sly look pushing himself to meet him face to face. He ran his tongue over the hollow of his neck and looked into the red eyes tangling his fingers into his hair as he crushed his lips to his greedily.

When he finally let him go he brushed his thumb over his lips and looked at him smiling.

"And I think this is the part where you mark me, and then I get myself a great new demon toy butler..." Someone who will love me and stay with me for good.

He ghosted his fingers along Ciel's bare skin smirking to himself as he let them linger on his hips, pressing soft kisses to his collarbone.

"...sound good?"

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:01 am

Even the faintest touch would render him susceptible at this moment. He shivered as Alois flicked his tongue across his neckline, letting out a soft mewl. The fingers massaging through his scalp made him feel a supreme sense of halcyon.

His heart thumped harshly against his ribcage as Alois thumbed over his lips, involuntarily parting them. He kissed Alois' fingertips, tasting the remnants of his own seed on that smooth skin.

His heart fluttered once more at Alois' words, his caress along his sides, and the trail of gentle kisses.

He simply gave a ratifying nod, his expression changing from dreamy to determined.

Before another minute passed, he grabbed onto Alois' shoulders, switching the positions, pinning him to the bed. He pierced his intense gaze right into those beautiful blue eyes, his own oculars glittering with demonic power.

Crushing his lips to Alois' mouth, he kissed him passionately, as a hand slid down the center of his chest. He paused right at his heart, pressing a palm right on top of the pulsations hidden underneath flesh. The whole atmosphere seemed to have changed drastically; overwhelmingly ominous chills swirling through the darkness.

Painlessly, the Faustian contract mark formed onto Alois' skin, right over his heart.

Finally breaking away from the heated kiss, feeling breathless, he looked down at Alois, embracing him tightly. As he felt the heartbeats, his eyes glowed.

"And now it is complete. From now on, I, Ciel Phantomhive, will serve and obey your every command. I am eternally loyal to you and only you, Alois Trancy. Any wish of yours shall be granted."
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:12 am

He touched it admiringly before looking back at Ciel and smirking at him. He giggled and jumped on him approvingly rolling around with him in the sheets.

"It's beautiful~! They'll all be jealous!"

He clapped before falling back into the sheets smirking to himself as he touched it again closing his eyes and humming to himself, making a big scene just to cover up tears of happiness that threatened to blur his vision.

When he seemed to have composed himself he rolled over, pushing himself up with one arm and drifted his hand through Ciel's hair kissing his lower lip with a smile.

"They'd all be jealous I have you too."

Thinking of all the possibilities he fell back into his pillow holding his sides as he laughed giddily.

"We are going to have so much fun."

He smirked slightly before looking him over almost hungrily and scooting closer to be in his grasp.

"I just know it."
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:32 am

An undignified snort came out of his mouth when Alois tackled him. Clinging to him tightly, they rolled around on the bed, making his hair a disheveled mess. His expression was contorted with shock and irritation.

When he could breathe again, he watched the giddy Alois with one eyebrow quirked and a pout pursing his lips. He wondered vaguely if this was the right move or not, anticipating his new life as a demon servant.

His grumpy look softened as Alois petted his hair. He couldn't help the smirk that curled upon his lips at Alois' statement. He was curious as to what sort of fun they'd be up to, now that he was living here with him.

Blinking a few times as Alois snuggled up against him, he dubiously gave in and wrapped his arms securely around his master's waist.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:46 am

He smirked slightly nuzzling into him and his eyes lit up as he looked over his shoulder at his new demon butler.

"The first rule is, you'll be sleeping with me eeeeeevery night, not in the servants quarters. That would be boring."

He rolled over to face him, catching his wrist and letting his lips just graze over his fingertips as he admired the black nails with amusement.

"Secondly, we're throwing a party to show everyone how lucky I am and how unlucky they are. I've already got your costume being made..." sly smirk, "...don't worry, I can help you with the corset."

Flicks his tongue over his wrist and smirks up at him.

"Thirdly, you have to trust me 100% of the time, and do everything I say!" Wicked grin, eyes gleaming. "And if you call me anything other than Alois or Your Highness I get to have my way with you all night long, no exceptions!"

He beamed up at him looking curious. "Do you want to lay down any rules?"
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:33 pm

He scoffed at the first decree, a look of complacency on his face. Smiling affably, he affectionately pecked a kiss atop Alois' forehead.

"Tch, that is of course a given. Slave or lord, Ciel Phantomhive refuses to be lumped together with the rest of the drudges."

The tips of his fingers circled around the mark on his master's chest, before tracing lines around the rosy nubs of his nipples. He pressed a kiss to his neck, grazing his teeth down to the collarbone.

He faltered a bit as his wrist was grappled. He watched Alois curiously, tilting his head to the side. However, curiosity quickly altered into aversion. At the very mention of that dastardly thing known as a bloody corset, he flinched and felt the painful flashback ripple up his spine. He had a hard time enjoying parties in the first place, especially since he had two left feet.

"That I may have to disagree on--"

Unfortunately, his protest was drowned out by Alois' incessant gabbing. That playful tongue curling over his wrist distracted him enough.

He listened to the rest of the proclamations at full attention. He nodded earnestly, knowing that there was no reason to distrust Alois.

"I have faith in you completely, and you can trust and rely on me as well. I have no desire to ever leave your side...Jim." Devious smirk.

While everything he said was absolutely true, he wanted to use Alois' hated birth name just to throw him off a little....and because he wouldn't mind at all if his master wanted to have his way with him all night.

Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:57 pm

His eyes became half lidded when the soft fingers caressed the mark and he drew in a breath arching into his grasp with a contented sigh. He opened his eyes when he stopped and smirked slightly letting his mouth run over the identical mark on Ciel's hand before he kissed it and let it go.

"Oh, you will."

He smirked leaping over the bed and tossed him some lacy underwear that would hardly cover anything and a fluffy pink corset, before tossing two frilly looking dresses on the bed. They were both in the theme of Alice in Wonderland, gothic styles of the Hatter and Alice, both in their feminine form.
He gave him a sly look and leaned onto the bed eyes flashing in amusement.

"You can pick either one, but you're still wearing the corset."

He listened, hanging on his replies but stopped short when he was called by his real name. Where he would have thrown a tantrum if anyone else had even brought it up...for some reason this was different....

Something knotted in his stomach and he had to suppress a smile as he was almost instantly aroused.
The top of his ears reddened and he grabbed the lingerie to distract himself from what he was feeling.
Of course Ciel knew his real name...he had been the pride of the Queen's underground task force...
But, who would think that something so small as his real name could turn him on so much?

He gave him a dangerous smile and went to slip the corset over his head grazing his teeth along his earlobe before he began to pull at the strings.

"Oh, you'll be saying my name again soon...I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:24 pm

He slipped on the lacy lingerie with little fuss. After all, he's worn garments that were much more frillier and frumpier. He was beginning to face the fact that his masculinity didn't need to be bothered with.

Still, he eyed the monstrous bodice with disdain and apprehension. His gaze flitted between the two outfits Alois presented before him, trying to decide which role he'd like to play for this themed party. After a moment of contemplation, he settled with the Mad Hatter costume. He figured the baby blue dress went better with Alois' pretty eyes and blond hair. Also, the top hat was spiffy.

As he finished adjusting the satiny piece of underwear over himself, he turned around and noticed the look Alois was giving him. Had he struck a nerve? But one look at that grin, and he knew that he had struck something else within him.

He felt a strange flurry of enchantment and vulnerability once Alois came up behind him, gliding the corset over his head and down his torso. Those words and those teeth at his ear; it made him shudder with arousal. His own ears burned, and a slow smirk formed upon his lips.

"Heh, that's a promise." He chuckled.

Again and again and again...among other noises.

He craned his head behind him to crush his lips to Alois' enticing him in a sensuous kiss.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:40 pm

He laughed in approval at the little groans and yells that were coming out of Ciel's mouth as he tightened the corset and he smirked slyly reaching a hand down in front of him to stroke him teasingly through the lacy garment as his lips brushed his shoulder blades.

"With all the fuss you're giving you'd think we'd already had fun."

He gave the strings one last tight pull and smirked slyly looking him over as he pulled him to the full length mirror. He eyed him deviously letting his hands run down his demon's sides lips ghosting over his neck as they both looked into the mirror. He wrapped his arms around his waist, eyes filled with lust and not really minding about hiding his attraction to the boy in front of him.

"You're beautiful like this. If I weren't the jealous type I'd say you should go this way."

He grazed his teeth over his neck and then gave him a playful look before pulling on some lacy undergarments and throwing on a corset as well. He laughed leaning into the wall with one hand in a sultry sort of pose and looking over his shoulder at him as he gave him a smirk and handed him the laces.

"Your revenge awaits."
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:27 pm

He endured the torture as best as he could. Well, if you call wailing in agony with a flustered face enduring it. He gritted his teeth, holding back a mewl of sudden delight when Alois stroked a hand down his crotch.

"Oh, be quiet." This silly command contradicted with all the noise he had just made, but he could care less. He grunted when the final string was yanked at long last.

He was contented and soothed with the simple touches Alois administered. He sighed peacefully, feeling his master's arms wrap around him. He looked at his reflection, blushing a bit in embarrassment, but he tried to hide it over an air of indifference.

When Alois released him from the embrace, he turned to regard him. Making a full turn on his heel, he eyed Alois from head to toe, hugging himself to somehow replenish the warmth that left him.

His heart skipped a beat upon seeing Alois looking incredibly seductive. Stepping closer to grasp the strings offered to him, he grinned, relishing this moment for a bit.

"Yes. Allow me." He whispered huskily in his ear, leaning in closely to the other boy.

Pressing Alois into the wall, he began to pay him back, flourishing the laces harshly. As he was tying the knots and slipping them from loops, he would also grind his manhood against Alois' backside tauntingly. Yet, he also placed little kisses and nips from the outer shell of Alois' ear, to his collarbone, chuckling into his skin softly.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:42 pm

His breath caught as the strings were pulled, but it was when he felt the bulge behind him that he mewled in want. His hands pressed against the wall he moaned as he pressed against Ciel shuddering in delight at the little kisses and nips.

He gave him a playful smile, breathless and flushed from the corset, still supporting himself with the wall as he looked over his shoulder. He traced his lips over Ciel's and looked into his red eyes smirking at him.

"Do you want me Ciel?"

He smirked and pressed against him looking over his shoulder to catch his lips in a hungry kiss.

"Because, I want you."

He grinned deviously.

"I should punish you for being so...insubordinate. Call off this whole party."

His eyes lit up with amusement.

"Yes! I think I will. Your first act as my demon is to take me."

He turned around pulling him twoards the bed gleefully.

"Don't think I won't return the favor..." his grin grew dangerous "...it could be a long night."
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Eyes fluttering closed, he sighed lustily, becoming aroused by Alois' mewls and the feeling of their bodies rubbing so closely together. He opened his demonic eyes halfway to gaze into his master's eyes, drinking up his expression.

The question made him blush and he looked taken aback for a second. Had Alois read his mind? They were now connected with the bond of the contract seal and all. In response, he just kissed Alois deeply with urgency and true desire.

They kissed passionately and messily, lips only separating when Alois spoke. Each word made his insides curl with libido. He couldn't agree more. What a far better way to spend an evening. As he was dragged to the bed, he smirked at his master.

"Yes, Your Highness. I've been a very naughty boy...Whatever will you do to get me to behave?"

Holding Alois close in bed, he pinned him to the mattress, looking at him with mischievous admiration.

"It would be my pleasure."

Spreading his legs apart, he leaned forward and caressed his touch under the insides of Alois' thighs. He created friction between them as he grooved the bulge over his master's own arousal, peaking from beneath the fabric. He traced his index finger over Alois' mouth, grinning.

"So, what would please my master the most? I will do anything you say." He whispered, kissing his lips gently, almost teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:33 pm

He moaned approvingly rubbing against him and then gave him a sly smirk running his finger over the thin fabric holding back his arousal. He twisted his arms around his neck nibbling up to his ear before smirking slyly.

He licked over his ear teasingly and pulled him closer kissing him with urgency before pulling away breathlessly and giving him a sly look.

"You will endure my torture until you can't take it anymore, and then you will take me as your own!"

He gave him a suggestive grin and rolled to where he pinned Ciel to the bed, letting his lips feather across his ear.

"I hear once a demon takes you, you get addicted and you want them all the time. A doujin told me."

He pressed him into the bed, flipping him over as his fingers drifted at first down his shoulders and then very gently over the corset. He smiled to himself as he pulled the lace that had taken so much effort to tie with his teeth letting it loosen.

He spread Ciel's legs letting his hands graze over his hips as he kissed his lower back nipping at the fabric as he pulled him up, ass in the air not minding if the proud boy got embarrassed. He looked damn sexy that way.
He coaxed a finger over the pulsing member, keeping the fabric in place before moving himself under the demon. Nibbling at his arousal softly, a teasing tongue flicking dangerously over the tip that just peaked out tasting the salty sweetness that threatened to spill out.

He the loosening corset on Ciel down and slid under his captor nipping at the rosy buds, swirling his tongue over them to soothe before grazing his teeth over his collar bone and letting his hands drift to his ass, squeezing it with a smirk. He captured his lips and pulled him closer rubbing against him to gain friction.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Before he knew it, he was put in a very compromising position. With his cheeks flushed and his skin prickling with pleasure, he let many audible gasps and whimpers escape his opened mouth. He sighed shakily in relief when he felt the tight pressure of his corset be relinquished slightly.

"I-Is that so? Heh, how I would love to become your drug." He said with a sultry grin. "A-Ahhh..."

He groaned as he felt his cock quiver in Alois' grasp, still compressed from the layer of the garment. He arched into the touch, gritting his teeth and disallowing a lusty grunt from being heard.

Enveloping his arms around Alois to bring him closer, he intertwined his body with him. He clung to him, close enough to feel both their members nudging against each other. He flinched slightly when Alois groped his ass, but he returned his smirk with his own as he kissed him fervidly.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:02 pm

He gave him a sly smile looking at him in amusement.

"Oh Ciel, you were my drug long before you became this way."

He grazed teeth over his neck before kissing him deeply, smirking as he ran a hand through his hair looking into his red eyes.

He let his hand flit just under the fabric groping him and stroking the smooth hard flesh, ice blue eyes never leaving the fire red ones.

"I've wanted you since I saw you, and now that the contracts sealed, you're all mine...I'm the luckiest boy in the world."

He nipped at his lower lip and kissed him playfully.

"You're my other half."
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:29 pm

At first, he quirked an eyebrow inquisitively. The winsome kiss and the fingers that tangled through his locks of hair eased away the confusion. A guttural groan of sublime arousal left his parted lips as Alois worked magic with his hands around his throbbing manhood.

His crimson eyes were half-lidded, clouded, and with a glint of fondness. A small smile ghosted over his flustered features. He's never felt this way before. Not even Elizabeth could make his heart beat so erratically, or create wild butterflies in his stomach...Or turn him on, for that matter.

Blushing and trying to conceal the happiness he felt, he held Alois close and buried his face in his hair, taking in his scent, nuzzling against him. He kissed his forehead and then lips.

"My other half..." He echoed quietly.

Shirking off the lacy panties in an erotic way, he grinned at Alois. He scooted down to press his lips to the bulge in Alois' own undergarments. After he fumbled to remove them, he ran his blushing cheek against the length of Alois' exposed erection. The hardened flesh was warm to the touch, causing him to shudder in anticipation. He flicked the tip of his tongue under the cock, keeping his gaze focused on Alois. He swirled his wet tongue around the head, pressing into the slit, coating it with saliva.

With barely any preparation, he raised himself upward and adjusted just above Alois' member. In one movement and with one intake of breath, he lowered down onto the cock, slowly allowing penetration. As Alois got deeper, his groans became just a little louder, both sounding pained and pleased.

Spreading his legs wide before Alois, he steadied the cock deeper into the walls of his core, stretching him apart. He swiped away a bead of sweat that gathered at his forehead, sighing as he got used to the feeling. Grinding into the cock, he leaned down to treat Alois with a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:43 pm

"A-Ah..."

His heart beat out of control in his chest and he drew in breath when Ciel took him into his mouth, arching up out of reflex and moaning with need. It was when Ciel thrust into him though that he quivered with delight, head clouding as he became close to the one he loved.

He gasped, wantingly and sat up wrapping his arms around him and burying his head in his chest as he left featherlight kisses on his torso. He reached down between them stroking his lover to make him forget any pain he might be in and he nipped his neck slowly starting to move.

"C-Ciel...nnhh..."

He began a rhythm, pulling him closer to get deeper, wanting to be as much a part of him as he could.
Nipping his neck he wrapped his arms around his hips bringing him down more quickly as he gasped and dug his fingers into his sides, white light blinding his senses as he came closer and closer to the edge.

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:08 am

Feeling entwined and even more linked with Alois, he held him close and made an unspoken vow to never let him go. He wrapped his legs around Alois' hips, thrusting up and down on his cock over and over again. His arms were draped over his master's thin shoulders, and he tried to muffle his lurid cries into his collarbone.

He breathed his master's name, almost inaudibly, as he racked his member against his prostate. "Ahh--A-Alois...Tch!"

He hissed approvingly at the sudden touch to his renounced member, leaving appreciative kisses along Alois' neck before crushing their lips together in a heated kiss. He groaned and moaned into his mouth, thrashing is tongue around his master's own devious one.

Every time Alois' arousal dug into his sweet spot and slid in and out of his core, he felt closer and closer to his own release. His cock twitched desperately into Alois' hand. He tightened the walls around Alois, as he tensed up and gasped out in euphoria as hot bliss washed over him, and his seed blasted into Alois' palm.

Trembling with overwhelming pleasure, he clung onto Alois, letting him do continue to fill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. Empty

Back to top Go down

His Companion, Flamboyant.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: KUROSHITSUJI :: Victorian England-
Jump to: