Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His Companion, Flamboyant.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zexion

Zexion

His Companion, Flamboyant. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:14 am

He yelled out as the inner walls closed in on him and came inside of him falling back into the sheets waves of bliss rolling off of him.

He wrapped his arms around Ciel and kissed his hair sleepily watching him and letting his fingers drift up and down his back.

"I'm so glad you're here...Never leave me Ciel. I love you."

He closed his eyes stroking his back before pulling them both under the covers with a happy smile.

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

His Companion, Flamboyant. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Companion, Flamboyant.   His Companion, Flamboyant. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:28 am

He shuddered as he felt the sensation of Alois releasing inside him; a quick, hot feeling that made him sigh in fulfillment. As he caught up with his breath, he carefully pulled himself off of Alois' cock, rolling to snuggle beside him.

There was a genuine smile painted on his face, still pink with a blush. His eyes were glittering with so much contentment. His master's words draped over him like a blanket of elation. He rested his head on Alois' shoulder, wrapping his arms around him as the sheets cooled their heated bodies.

He kissed his ear, whispering into it. "I'll remain forever by your side, Alois. I--...I may..." His voice became even quieter, unable to spit out what he wanted to say. Conveying love was still a bit difficult for him, even if he felt it so strongly for this boy.

Blushing and grimacing to himself, he sighed as he watched his other half fall into slumber. Seeing his happy, sleepy face ignited a smile upon his own lips. He caressed his cheek and treaded through his golden hair.

I love you, too.
Back to top Go down

His Companion, Flamboyant.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: KUROSHITSUJI :: Victorian England-
Jump to: