Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone With The Shadow King

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Alone With The Shadow King Empty
PostSubject: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Once the day's scholarly pursuits have ended, an afternoon of extracurricular activities commence. The academy's filthy rich students buzz around the corridors and classrooms, gossiping away and carrying on with their ameliorate lives

Fujioka Haruhi, a 1st Year, wanders through the puzzling hallways to reach her his? her? doesn't matter destination. As she makes her daily trek to the 3rd Music Room, several girls cheerfully greet her. With a genuine smile, she bids them hello and offers a simple wave of acknowledgment. This friendly, yet common gesture is enough to make them squeal covertly with delight.

Due to bizarre circumstances, she became ensnared in the festivities of the Host Club. She had to pretend to be a he, not that cross-dressing bothered her one bit. Even if it did, she had no choice. She had a debt to pay, and a huge one at that.

Lucky for her, her status as the Natural Host boded well with the other ladies. Unexpectedly, her popularity skyrocketed to such heights, much to Tamaki's despair.

When she opened the door to the 3rd Music Room, she found it to be completely empty, with the exception of the Shadow King. As usual, he was scribbling away in one of those black leather-bound notebooks of his. Whatever was hidden within those pages would remain an enigma to her. Curiosity may someday overcome her, but for now, she thought ignorance would serve more bliss.

"Ah, good afternoon, Kyouya-senpai." She chimed in, disrupting the silence. She tried to sound as cordial as she could.

Smiling a bit nervously, she peered around the room, wondering if any of the other host club members were lurking about beyond her perspective.

Nobody else was in there.

After confirming this fact with herself, she flitted over to where Kyouya was sitting. Hesitantly, she pulled out a chair adjacent from her bespectacled upperclassman. She smiled at him cautiously, as if silently asking permission to take a seat.

When he made no objections, she sat down, looking complacent. Resting her head on one arm, she drummed her fingertips softly atop the table.

"Sooo..." She began awkwardly. "I guess we're the only ones in here today, huh?"
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:59 pm

He hid a faint smirk that threatened to show on his lips when Haruhi entered the room.
It had been easy enough to put a book on Tamaki's desk suggesting a romantic evening at the carnival.
Getting them all to go with him had been no problem.
He had neglected to mention it to Haruhi for...many reasons.
It had just gone to show that his plans had once again gone accordingly.

Adjusting his glasses, the amusement still in his eyes he watched her sit down.

"You seem to have just missed them. I guess that means Tamaki will have your group this time around."

He gave her an almost invisible smirk.

"That puts you 20,000,000 yen more in debt. However...if you're feeling adventurous... I have a solution."

He stood up writing something in his book and tilted his head slightly raising a brow at her before closing the book and heading to a door that...amazingly no one had noticed was in the music room before.

"Are you coming?"

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Why do I feel something frigid crawling up my spine whenever he looks at me like that?

Despite the dread that was pooling at the pit of her stomach, she continued to smile pleasantly.

Feeling slightly perplexed upon hearing Kyoya's news, she wondered vaguely where they all ventured off to. Her trivial thoughts ceased as soon as she heard that her debt had been increased exponentially. The numbers were like tiny demons that clawed at her brain, causing a headache to pound at her skull.

"I see..." She mumbled gloomily, laying her head on the tabletop.

The surge of confusion and depression was short-lived, as it usually was, and she looked up to meet Kyoya's gaze. She blinked innocently.

"A...solution?" And what would that be? Adventurous, he says. Hah. I'm always feeling adventurous...

Any sarcasm was left unspoken, as she got up from her chair to timidly follow Kyoya. This was supposedly an opportunity to pay off a large portion of her debt, after all. Or was it? He didn't explicitly say. Whatever this solution may be was worth finding out about, anyway.

"...Uh, was this door always here? I don't remember it being here." Odd. I shouldn't be surprised, though.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:45 pm

He led her into the room and locked the door behind them pushing his glasses into place and smirking where she couldn't see.

"Haruhi... I have a proposition for you."

He cornered her against the wall pushing the hand with the notebook against it so she couldn't escape and used his other hand to coax her chin up gently making her look at him. He smirked his lips getting dangerously close to hers as he looked into her eyes.

"You can come work for me for one night. Do everything I say and I'll cut your entire debt in half... or... you can walk out of here right now and I'll add 5,000 yen to your debt for being late."

He watched her expression in amusement before letting her go and pushing away, only slightly.

"It's your choice. If you come to work for me, the others will never know of it."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:42 pm

After the door closed and gave a definite click, she surveyed this new area that was previously unknown up until now. The once-over was brief, when she suddenly could only focus on Kyoya and nothing else.

"Senpai...?"

Leaning against the wall, she was affixed with Kyoya's amethyst gaze. For a moment, she thought he was actually going to kiss her, and she felt her face heat up with an embarrassing blush. She was desperate to avert his scrutiny, but her pride and Kyoya's grasp wouldn't allow that.

Instead, she opted to scowl up at him indignantly, while listening to this proposition of his. His close proximity made her heart beat rapidly within her rib cage.

Was this really...necessary? Well, with a proposal like that, how can I refuse?

She let out a soft gasp when he shoved her halfheartedly. They were still so close. Looking neutral, she swallowed away a twinge of anxiety, and nodded in affirmation.

"Sure, why not? It's just for one night, right?"

Even after he gave her some space, she still found herself unable to glance in any other direction. Stubbornly, she kept eye contact with Kyoya.

"What does Kyoya-senpai need me for?" She inquired curiously, absentmindedly sliding a hand down her cheek. It still felt a bit warm.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:54 pm

He bit his tongue not really sure whether or not to tell her the truth, but moving across the room and picking up his things and hers he decided to tell her however much was nessacary.

"My family is out of town. Our servants...everyone at the Ootori mansion is gone, save for me."

He didn't look at her as he spoke.

"Where normally I would be overjoyed by this, as it is an excellent oppertunity to get work done, I have been instructed by my sister that I am absolutely not to do any work for 24 hours. That is where you will come in. I'm having you spend the night...."

He pushed up his glasses matter of factly before glancing over at her to see her reaction, wondering if she'd be horrified by the idea, before he looked away.

"You'll be staying in my room."

Normally, it wasn't like him to open up, so this in itself was a first.
He made a great point to focus on gathering his things and heading down a tunnel (?!) that they had previously before never seen in the music room.

He took a torch off the wall and lit it looking forward and walking but listening to her footsteps to make sure she was in tow.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:36 pm

She tilted her head to the side, trying to keep up with Kyoya's explanation. He prattled on, and as she listened intently to his instructions, she remained where she stood.

She nodded and nodded, as if taking mental notes, until he finally got to the point. His ultimate command left her thunderstruck.

"Mmhm, I see...Yeah...Okay. Alri--Huuuuh? S-Spend the night?"

Her expression was comically baffled and bemused, but it lacked the abhorrence he probably expected. It was his next sentence that definitely threw her off, though.

"Wha--...What?"

An annoyed grin was twitching at the corner of her lips.

He's full of shit, right? He's DEFINITELY messing with me...He's just trying to embarrass me and get me flustered, right? H-He looks serious, though. He doesn't look like he's kidding around. But why?

"Um. Senpai, with all due respect, this is so sudden...Aren't there, like...millions of guest bedrooms at the mansion?"

The tunnel that appeared out of nowhere barely fazed her; it only served to confuse her even more, but she just didn't ask. She has learned better of it.

Unquestioningly, she trotted behind Kyoya as he led the way down the secret burrow.

In the dark of the crosscut, she clumsily bumped into her upperclassman, their shoulders brushing up against each other. She apologized hastily as she felt electricity pass through them. A faint blush dusted her cheeks once again.

Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:49 pm

A faint genuine smile ghosted over his features when he saw she wasn't disgusted and he stopped suddenly blowing out the torch.

"There are approximately 697 guest bedrooms in the mansion."

He gave her an amused expression.

"However, if you sleep in one of those, how are you going to make sure I stay true to my sisters wishes and keep idle for the next 12 hours? I don't sleep often, you know."

He slid open a door his hand gently brushing over hers, only for a second before he stepped inside an elevator.
He waited until she stepped in too and hit a button which spat them out upstairs. He walked to the middle room and opened the door walking inside.
The mansion was abnormally quiet, even for his tastes and he was more than happy to have Haruhi as company.

"You can always back out now if you'd rather pay the 5,000 yen for being late. It's up to you."

He took off his glasses and before she could protest one way or another he walked to his dresser, pulling off his tie and throwing it on the bed.

Last edited by Kyoya Ootori on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:33 am

She let out a quiet huff of irritation, whisking a fringe of hair out of her eyes. When the flame died and darkness enveloped around them both, she didn't even flinch.

Of course, he'd know the exact number of rooms. He probably has a detailed sketch of the entire layout and floor plan filed away somewhere in his head, among other tidbits of information, both useless and valuable. Actually, I bet any piece of information could be used to his advantage in some way or another...

Feeling slightly bristled by his airtight logic, she hung her head in defeat. He was right, whether she wanted to admit it or not. It didn't occur to her until he said so, but the reason she would have to keep an eye on him made sense. Somewhat.

"Touche..."

Fleetingly, she pictured Tamaki freaking out and bursting with too much amazement, clinging onto her like she was some doll to him. All because she used a single French word in her vocabulary.

Yeah, but everyone knows that expression. People, French or not, use it every day. Right? Well, they're an idiot otherwise...

Banishing that thought far away, she felt the gentlest touch graze across her hand. Could she have imagined that, too? She looked up to see Kyoya, face to face. She blinked once, contemplatively.

Almost getting stuck in a daze of daydreams, she didn't notice Kyoya walking away into the elevator. She hurried in there with him, watching the doors collide and slide shut.

Eventually, they were shipped off to the Ootori Mansion, where not a single soul lived. They were the only two inside the expanse of the grand abode.

It dazzled her. She figured she'll never become fully accustomed to the extravagance of rich-folk, no matter how much time she may spend with them.

An awed gasp escaped from her lips before she could stop it, turning around in a circle to admire the interior architecture. And this was just his bedroom!

"Whoa..."

She spun around slowly until she was in front of Kyoya, just as he was releasing himself from the tie around his neck. She stood still, transfixed. He looked so strange without his glasses, yet still so handsome. She smiled in spite of herself.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:54 am

Another very rare genuine smile danced over his lips.
He'd never admit it but he was pleased she liked it here.
Pleased she hadn't darted the other way and run off.
Pleased that...if just for now, she'd chosen him.

His eyes locked on hers and he unbuttoned his shirt walking towards her as he spoke. He never let her out of his sight as he got closer to her, white shirt now swinging open freely.

He reached out letting his fingertips just dance over her jawline, one thumb gently brushing over her lower lip before he leaned in dangerously close.
Wanting to kiss her but pulling back at the last second and leaning in to whisper in her ear instead.

"You never cease to amaze me Haruhi."

His lips brushed her ear and he breathed her in feeling her warmth even in just the proximity.
He pulled away from her letting the white shirt drop to the floor, a faint smirk crossing over his lips...his grey-violet eyes never left her amber ones.

"There's still time."

His hand reached out and touched the wall near his bed, still...very close to her.
He let his fingers graze over the slider and the lights dimmed, going out.
The moonlight being the only light.

"You could go run and join the others at the carnival. I've stayed here alone many times before..."

...but I don't want to again.

His slight smirk never faltered as the words that followed entered his mind.
He never showed the slightest bit of difference.
There was nothing that would give away how much he wanted her not to go.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:53 am

Her gentle smile was true and serene. Decidedly, she liked it here at his mansion, in his room. There was no doubt about that. She also felt strangely glad that she could be helpful to Kyoya somehow, even just a little bit.

Once she got lost in his eyes, there was no way of turning back. She thought about giving him the courtesy of privacy, as he was obviously undressing. It was only polite, but she couldn't bring herself to leave the room. She knew she had to, somewhere in the back of her mind.

Despite the gratuitous amount of skin Kyoya was showing, she appeared to not care about his exposed chest. Where any other woman would senselessly jump him, she simply continued to stare into his eyes. They were deep and beautiful, filled with secrets.

Just as she felt heat from his nearness back at the mysterious room, she could feel the touch of his breath here; that's how close they were, now. The thumb that brushed over her lower lip elicited a minuscule moan that was beyond her control. That tiniest touch made her insides feel funny.

"Kyoya-senpai..."

She couldn't help but gasp as she felt his lips at her ear, the tingly feeling running through her veins. Her big brown eyes went wide with a mixture of emotions: bewilderment, astonishment, and endearment.

The bedroom went dim; moonbeams poured in from the windows.

After hearing his confession, all she could do was narrow her eyes and smile sadly. She should want to be with the others. Shouldn't she? But one thought glowed brightly in her mind, brighter than any star.

I want to stay here with him.

It caught her off guard as well, but she knew what she wanted better than anybody else. She was certain of this desire, and she was given a choice to make.

She chose.

"I'll stay here with you." She beamed, taking his hand into hers. She felt happy, feeling warmth as their appendages intertwined. She held his hand tightly in her own, giving it an affectionate squeeze. Her hand was childlike and dainty compared to his.

"If I leave you alone here, you'll just be a workaholic as usual." Her tone was lighthearted. "We can't have that. It is my job to make sure you don't do work for the next several hours, correct?"

She grinned, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:12 am

When she interlocked their fingers it was if something unlocked inside of him. The tense feeling that he'd been holding inside suddenly disappeared and he brought her hand, in his, to his lips kissing it...grazing his teeth over her fingertips as he smirked at her words.

"No, we couldn't have that."

His eyes lit up and he gave a mischievous smirk carrying her to the bed and pushing her into the soft pillows, his fingers intertwining with both of her hands as he moved to pin her there.

He lips drifted over the vein in her neck, feeling her heartbeat quicken as he pushed her into the mattress. He grazed her ear with his teeth before pulling back and looking her in the eyes, showing in just one moment of weakness that he had wanted this for a long time before kissing her deeply.
He let go of her hands moving one to tangle in her hair and the other to pull at the restrictive tie around her neck.
His knee pressed between her legs as he broke the kiss only for breath.

There was part of him that knew he should stop.
Tamaki would kill him for taking Haruhi.
The twins too.
There were so many ties he could lose just from this one act...for the first time in his life, he didn't care.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Kyoya Ootori would always be the Host Club's sublime Shadow King; feared and venerated by all. A young man who was calm and calculative. It is widely believed that there is absolutely nothing that could puncture his impenetrable vortex of cool.

However, she noticed there was a slight change in his disposition when they looked into each other's eyes. Seeing his eyes light up like that made her smile happily. He was no longer wearing a charismatic guise just for financial gain, though he still made her heart flutter when he pressed a kiss on her hand.

In a matter of seconds, she found herself pinned underneath him on a luxurious bed. That charming smirk managed to melt her insides, turning her internal organs into goo. This was all happening so fast, yet she did not make any effort to struggle free. She simply relished in the tickling touch of his teeth grazing along her neckline. A soft shudder of arousal flew out of her parted lips.

"Kyoya..." She whispered his name, her heart skipping a beat.

In just one moment, the entire world stopped spinning, as did the hands of time. As they were alone together in that manor, it was as if humanity was also frivolously away at a carnival somewhere, letting them be.

When he kissed her fully on the lips with so much passion, she really did feel like he was all she had. Wrapping her arms around his neck to bring him closer, she responded carefully at first, before letting reckless avidity take over. She sucked on his lower lip gently, gasping for air when the kiss finally broke.

She caressed the contours of his body, fingertips drifting over the sculpted abs until they reached his waistband. She softly grazed her hand over his lower back, sensing some hesitation or reluctance. She smiled at him reassuringly, sitting up slightly to embrace him.

"Like you said, the others will never have to know." She murmured in his skin, leaving soft kisses along his collarbone.

Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:42 pm

She would never know how long he'd sat in the shaddows watching the other idiots fawn over her...and yet, he couldn't do anything about it.
Those idiots were his friends...and not only that, valuable assets to his father's company.
If she chose them...the Hitachiin twins...Suoh...
He honestly could do nothing about it but watch.

He closed his eyes savoring the taste of her lips on his, the sound of a faint gasp coming from him as he felt fingers caress his skin.

He opened his eyes again looking at her when she spoke.
Perhaps that's why he loved her.
No one else would ever be able to even guess what he was thinking.
He had spent years making that the case.
To date, only Haruhi had figured him out.
Not his family...not his friends...just one super intelligent commoner girl.
A commoner who was anything but common.
Someone who had changed his world.

He responded only in kisses, leaning down to kiss the hollow of her neck and push her jacket off of her shoulders.
He unbuttoned each shirt button kissing the exposed flesh beneath, stopping when he placed the final feather light brush of his lips to her navel.

He moved back up kissing her softly and brushing the hair from her face.

"Haruhi, I..."

For once he wasn't sure what to say.
His mind had never been so cluttered...it was as if he had a sudden urge to grab one of those black leather books...to organize his thoughts before he spoke and yet...

...he did his best to compose himself, placing feather light kisses along her jaw as he spoke almost too soft to hear...

"...Haruhi. What do you think about staying here for more than a day?"

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Of course, she never would have guessed his true feelings for her. While she could easily perceive many hidden depths, love was her weakness. Even if it was painfully obvious now, she still couldn't help but wonder.

She always figured Kyoya preferred his own company. She could sympathize with that. Believe it or not, there were times where she wished she didn't have to deal with Tamaki's affection or the Hitachiin twins and their skirmishes.

Perhaps that was why she secretly loved Kyoya so much. Unlike the others, he wasn't quite as easy to read. He was a challenge; an enigma. Despite his indifference, deep down, she knew he cared about her. She didn't know for sure if his interest in her was purely platonic or simply convenient.

No, convenience wasn't the case. Certainly, there was more to it than that. She was just an Honor Student, with not a trace of blue-blood in her veins.

Whatever she was to him, she didn't care. As long as they could touch and hold each other so intimately like this, it didn't matter. As long as she could show her upperclassman how much she truly loved him.

Her jacket was slipped off her shoulders before she even realized what was happening; a new fleet of anticipation bubbled up her belly. She didn't know how she should feel, or exactly what to do in this situation.

A pleasurable sensation was left with every kiss that was pecked. When his lips brushed up against her naval, she couldn't help but squirm in bliss. Her cheeks had become flushed and warm. Her own thoughts were just as clouded and muddled.

She blinked, waiting patiently for him to articulate what he wanted to convey. She wanted to say something, too, but the words were lodged in her throat.

"Yes, Senpai...?" She breathed, closing her eyes as he kissed her jawline. She wrapped her arms around his waist.

Once he had asked her if she would like to stay with him for more than a day, she didn't know what to do with the overwhelming feeling of joy and elation that swelled up within her being.

"Ah...Really? You wouldn't mind?" She met his gaze, searching his eyes. She looked both shocked and happy at the same time.

She chuckled to herself, trying to contain her giddiness as best as she could.

"Well, if it means I get to distract you and prevent you from overworking yourself," She cupped his perfect face in her hands, looking into his eyes, and kissed his lips tenderly. "I would love to."
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:44 pm

He hadn't realized he'd been holding his breath until she told him that she would stay. Subdued with euphoria he started to laugh, collapsing on her and holding her close as he pressed his lips to her collarbone.

Breathing her in he smiled to himself before pulling her closer to him and nipping at her ear with a playful tone to his voice.

"You know it takes a lot to distract me from work...we may be up all night."

He gently pushed away the white shirt she was wearing, giving her a look of admiration that he usually reserved for when no one else could see.

He ran the tips of his fingers along her ribcage, hooking them in the loops of her slacks and pulling her closer before wrapping his arms around her waist and meeting her lips with his own.
He kissed her wantingly, pressing into her unconsciously as he whispered her name...reminding himself that this was real.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Kyoya's laughter confused her at first.

Ah, great. I think I said something dumb. What could be so funny?
He's got a cute laugh, though . . .

She then realized that there was no hidden malice or mockery within his simper. His laughter sounded more relieved than amused. It astonished her, but it also filled her with glee. This was probably the first time she's ever heard him laugh genuinely and openly like this, when it wasn't a cackle of mischief or a scoff of beguilement.

His own words seemed to inspire saucy excitement, and as his sensuous voice spoke into her ear, she felt herself become very hot and bothered.

"Well, I'm game." She chuckled confidently.

She felt a fleeting feeling of insecurity once he removed her dress shirt, and she hugged around herself to cover up her naked chest that exposed her femininity. But his rare look of unbridled admiration was all the warranty she needed, and she immediately relaxed.

"A-Ahhh~."

He sent her shivers with every stroke of his long, elegant fingers. As he caressed his touch up and down her torso, she felt a kaleidoscope of butterflies flutter wildly inside. She draped her slender arms around him, quivering as their bare chests rubbed against each other for the first time.

As they kissed ardently, she tangled her fingers within his dark hair, tilting her head to the side to savor in the taste of their mouths moving together. When he rocked his hips against her, her groan was suppressed. She could already feel herself becoming breathless; her core becoming wet with arousal that she couldn't hold back.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:46 pm

He kissed her neck, raking his teeth softly along her shoulder blade as he pulled off her pants quickly.
He needed her...he wouldn't deny it.
Everything about her was intoxicating.
He let his lips ghost over the hollow of her neck and ran his hands down her sides as he flicked his tongue just above her breast, his hand following as he began to knead the other fingers rolling the peaked nipple.
He realized that he had already become painfully hard just seeing her like this and inwardly swore at himself for not being able to show more restraint.
He licked a slow deliberate line down her stomach grazing his teeth right under it as he looked up at her.
His finger brushed over the small bit of fabric that remained and teased the sensitive nub beneath.
He smirked slightly enjoying the reaction and pulled her hips closer to him nipping her inner thighs. He let his finger drift over the fabric feeling the outline of her womanhood underneath. Trying to control his breath to be even as his want for her became more and more unbearable.
He leaned down still looking up at her as he let his tongue flick over her hip bone.

"Haruhi..."

...I love you...

......I've wanted this for a long time...

A thousand thoughts buzzed in his mind but he couldn't think of the appropriate words for any of them. So instead he pulled her further forward let his lips shadow over her skin.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Feeling a contortion of eagerness and apprehension, she gasped as he tore her pants off seamlessly. She tried to steady her breaths. Her sigh came out more shakily than what she would prefer; a tender touch elicited a mewl from her lips.

She had no reason to feel afraid, she knew. This antsy feeling whirling around in her gut was because of her innocence. His ministrations were so skillful and compelling, easing away any trepidation in her mind.

And she wanted this, too. She wanted him. Though many expected her to fall for Prince Charming, Tamaki Suoh wasn't the one. Not the love struck idiot hero. Alas, her heart yearned for his foil, the jaded genius who was truly the brains behind the Host Club's success.

She may not be able to give him riches and gold, but she wanted him to have what others only dreamed of. Though in all honestly, she was unaware that she was sought out by a harem, basically.

She moaned as covertly as she could, though keeping a sense of decency was difficult once her desire was impassioned. She failed to hold back a shrill of arousal when his tongue flicked a rosy nipple. She struggled to bring him closer, feeling the bulge in his pants press against her front.

"Mmm, Kyoya-senpai...Ah!!"

She jerked her hips once a single digit teased over her clit, gasping. She blushed so deeply, feeling slightly ashamed for not being able to mask her sensitivity. Kyoya was turning her on and she couldn't hide that fact from him. His satisfied smirk only made it worse, and when he nipped at her thighs, she shuddered in pleasure.

He said her name and she felt her heart stop. Say it again.

"W-What?" She asked dubiously, bashfully.

The look in his eyes told her all, but she couldn't believe it. She wanted to hear him say it out loud. Even so, this was good for now. She smiled softly him, watching.

"Hehe, you know...Senpai, I...I've..."

Always loved you, too...
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:07 pm

He knew she was timid and he did his best not to frighten her as he removed the final garment. He kissed her inner thighs softly before flicking his tongue over the sensitive bundle of nerves and running his hands up her sides.
He delved his tongue inside of her kissing her there as passionately as he had her mouth, letting his tongue swirl over her inner walls as he was intoxicated by the tight wet heat.
His pants tightened as he grazed his teeth softly over the lips of her womanhood and he gasped slightly as he came up for breath.
Sighing in want he kissed her lips with a painful softness and snaked one hand between them letting his thumb flick over the bundle of nerves as he let a finger drift over her core in a teasing way.

His teeth grazed her neck and he kissed her shoulder softly as he thrust a finger inside of her, and then two, working them slowly as he pressed his lips to her ear.

"Haruhi...I love you..."

It was quiet...and barely audible, but he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Once the frilly panties came off, she was left completely exposed and vulnerable before Kyoya. Her hair was tousled and she looked absolutely flustered. In general, she was in a state of shameless disarray.

Is it gonna hurt? Do I even look okay? What do I do? Should I tell him? Wait, where is he putting his ton--

"Ahhhn, K-Kyoya...!!" She gasped, feeling the warm wetness of his tongue diving within the caverns of her core.

"Mmm..." She whimpered softly. Elation was building up, causing tears to bead at her eyes.

Spreading her legs apart, she lay sprawled out on his bed, while he tasted her. Her hands wounded up in his hair, fingertips weaving through the jet black tresses. She massaged his scalp, accidentally tugging at the strands when his teeth tickled a very sensitive spot.

"Ahh!!"

Her hips lurched upward. She thought the feeling was amazing, and more than that. It was something she couldn't describe. The sensation piercing through her very being was primal and provocative. She wanted more. She wanted to feel Kyoya drilling deeply inside her. She wanted to connect with him in the most intimate of ways.

She shuddered as his slid his thumb over her bud, before giving him a sweet kiss on the lips. She clung onto him, fighting back a sultry moan when she felt fingers slip inside her. Being so close to him, she could feel that his heart was beating just as rapidly as her own.

She gasped upon hearing that faint whisper creep into her ear.

"Ky--Kyoya..."

She gently caressed his cheek, directing him to look her in the eye. After inhaling and exhaling once, she managed to confess to him with poise and certainty.

"I love you, too."
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:19 pm

He pressed his forehead to hers a smile dancing over his lips, his eyes half lidded from lust sparked with a new hunger from her words.
He kissed the top of her head letting his fingers trail down her spine before taking a breath and freeing himself from the slacks that had become too tight to bear.
He watched her with both curiosity and admiration as he slipped the boxers off as well, never losing eye contact as he then made his way over to her again.
His lips found the familiar curve of her neck before just brushing over her lower lip and his hand snaked between them caressing the entrance of her core.

He suddenly realized that this must be her first time...no wonder she was so timid...and how could he not have known this?
He kept tabs on everyone...Haruhi more than most...but...
He had just never thought of looking into something like that.

He looked at her earnestly and stroked her hair, still teasing her entrance with one finger. Gently flicking over the bundle of nerves to calm her as he pressed soft kisses along her temple a thin ghost of a smile playing at his lips as he spoke.

"It's not too late to back out..."

His free hand found her breast, massaging it gently as he sighed contently into her ear.

"But you have nothing to worry about...you're all I've ever wanted and I have nothing to gain from losing you. I'd never intentionally hurt you Haruhi."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 pm

He's really so handsome. Beautiful. Captivating.

She's never been so contiguous with Kyoya, that they were practically adjoined. Well, not exactly, but very close. Her heart was thundering so loudly in her chest, that she was fearful of her own pulsations.

She chuckled when he placed a soft kiss to her forehead, still blushing like she's never done so before. As his fingers trailed along her back, she sighed contently.

Tilting her head to the side, she watched with credulous wonderment as Kyoya slipped his belt from the loops of his slacks, letting the garment fall gracefully to the floor.

Geez, even he could make stripping look so elegant...

"A-Ah...Whoa."

Just like before, she gasped in awe before she could stop herself, before she could lock the sound away with her thoughts.

"Heh heh, even bigger than what I imagined. Uh. Oops. Sorry, Senpai." She giggled sheepishly, covering her mouth, lest more candor escapes.

Opening one eye, she spoke again. "That was so tactless of me."

She was about to admit that she was a virgin, but she quickly caught herself just in time. It was probably obvious anyway by this point, but she tried to keep a brave facade. At any rate, she her exhilaration and love for Kyoya outweighed her anxiety ten-fold.

And his gentle caresses and touches definitely helped soothe her worries of pain. When he politely told her she could back out now, she simply shook her head in response. She sighed sultrily as he massaged her breast,

"Kyoya...You really are a gentleman." She murmured, nuzzling against his chest.

You aren't the callous evil lord you make yourself out to be...

"I know..." She blinked slowly, eyes half-lidded and clouded with dreamy desire. "That's why I trust you, Senpai. All I ask for is to be held by you, now. Take me."

She traced over his moist lower lip with her fingertip.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:23 pm

At her comment he felt his ears redden...
He suddenly wondered if he'd ever blushed before in his life and in that thought alone another rare smile crossed his lips.
Who else had ever made him laugh like this? Smile?

He closed his eyes never losing the smile as his lips traced over her clavicle. He pulled his hand away from her entrance knowing she was ready and sighed happily into her shoulder.
He seemed to sense what she wanted to say even though she didn't say it and he positioned himself at her entrance, putting pressure on the little bundle of nerves to distract her.

He kissed her then, so heated and full of passion that he forgot all of the worries in his life...and it was in that kiss that he pulled her forward taking her with one quick, powerful thrust before wrapping his arms around her.
He filled her entirely, and the feeling was unlike anything he'd ever experienced. The tight wet heat that engulfed him left him dizzy with want and it took all of his power not to move. He bit his tongue drawing in a breath and surpressing a moan of euphoria.

"Haruhi..."

He let his hands dance over her skin and placed featherlight kisses along her lips and chest waiting for her to adjust before he went on.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Did I just make the Shadow King blush?

She was striving for serenity, but the playful glint that sparkled in her eyes might have given her away.

Bracing herself, she draped her arms around Kyoya's neck, waiting for the anticipated collision to her core. When he crushed his lips against hers, she moaned gratefully in reverence. For a moment, she was just taken over by fervid bliss.

That was before she felt an agonizing pang of discomfort. She encircled her limbs around Kyoya, letting him thrust even deeper. Surprisingly, the impact wasn't as painful as she thought it would be, but it was unpleasant at first.

Only at first. Once the oddity of being penetrated from that venereal spot wore off, it actually didn't feel so bad.

"A-Ahh...Mmm."

As he peppered her with kisses, she brushed the hair out of his mystic eyes. She gave him one quick, meaningful kiss on the lips, before urging him on to continue.

"Okay, Senpai...You alright?" She asked, her voice just one octave higher than a whisper.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone With The Shadow King
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB :: Ouran Academy-
Jump to: