Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone With The Shadow King

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:16 am

With that he couldn't help but laugh.
Partially out of nervousness and partially out of amusement.

"Am I alright...? I was worried about you."

He gave a slight smirk and rolled over pulling her on top of him so he could admire her beauty. He wrapped his arms around her again nipping at her ear before pulling all the way out and thrusting in again, the feeling so good it made him audibly draw in a breath.
He repeated the movement, his breathing becoming shallow as he rocked his hips, thrusting deeper inside of her.

He grazed her breast with his teeth rolling the nipple with his tongue as he began to move more quickly, all separation between them gone as lust began to overtake him. The thrusting became more vigorous...all the pent up want from watching her from afar merged into those last final minutes.
He swore under his breath muttering her name as he came, moving slowly just a few more times before leaning up to kiss her forehead and lie back into the covers a blissful smile adoring his features.
His fingers ran up and down her sides.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:54 am

She gaped up at him peculiarly, before making a quiet noise of surprise when their positions were switched. Now, she was able to gaze upon Kyoya. She was in the way of the moonlight, casting obscurity onto her upperclassman. Even in the darkness, she could make out his flawless features perfectly. If anything, the low light enhanced his appearance, making him profoundly sexy.

Her eyelashes fluttered, closing completely once she felt his lips on her ear. A risque groan of approval and arousal was relinquished from within, as Kyoya's length slid in and out of her sex. The oscillation went on, and she rose and fell with every thrust, closing the muscles of her core around Kyoya's member.

As the rollicking went on, she quivered herself up and down his rod, keeping up with his swift and strenuous pace. She couldn't contain her ecstatic cry when her sweet spot was pounded with attention and affliction.

"Ah-Ahhh! Kyoyaaa--!!"

She shuddered audibly, feeling a shiver of elation run up her spine. She mewled softly once he came deeply inside her, an stimulating orgasm riding through her essence. A flash of white flitted across her vision.

"K-Kyoya..." She panted his name, falling onto his chest.

She wove her fingers into his hair, resting her head on his shoulder. She placed kisses across his collarbone, until his lips drifted up his neck. She paused above him, looking down at him, and pressed a kiss to his mouth.

Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:11 am

He slid out of her, for the first time in his life he was completely relaxed. He pulled her to him kissing her lips softly and wrapping his arms around her waist so his chest pressed to her back and his lips met her hair.

Everything was so perfect...nothing could go wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI8EezInWME

He swore loudly and tensed arms still frozen around her waist.
Just that familiar sound meant something hadn't gone right.
Sighing in her ear he picked up the phone...the familiar ringtone they all used for Tamaki blaring loudly on the other end.

...that idiot...

He clicked the answer button and grabbed his glasses from the dresser pushing them up on his nose as he pulled Haruhi closer to him.
There was a moment of silence before a frantic voice on the other end of the phone...very obviously Suoh...appeared.

"What is it?"

A pause.
The look of annoyance showed clearly on his face but he kept his voice calm, silky and level as if he were talking to the president.

"I've told you I'm not your wife and Haruhi is not your daughter...with that said you're whe---"

A look of horror crossed his features and he almost dropped the phone.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL BACK SO EARLY?! THEY COULDN'T HAVE CANCELLED IT I--- YOU'RE WHERE?! No...no, no, no...You can absolutely not come over right now...you are...WHAT?!"

He hung up the phone and ran to the window, suddenly throwing on his boxers as he hung up the phone.
His voice went back to level but there was a new sort of look in his eyes.

"It seems the Host Club just showed up...at my house. They're heading this way right now."

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:59 am

She snuggled against Kyoya, basking in the afterglow. Feeling a twinge of drowsiness, she thought now would be a perfect chance for the two of them to take a nap together. Kyoya's bed was so soft and his body was so warm. . .

An obnoxious tune spoiled the sleepy placidity. It was so sudden, that she nearly jumped out of her skin.

Any ideas of an after sex slumber crumbled up and died right then and there.

Wide-eyed and ruffled, she stayed by Kyoya's side, looking up at him perplexedly. She tried not to eavesdrop in their conversation, but whoever was on the other end was extremely loud and annoying. It was hard not to. It didn't take long for her to figure out it was Tamaki Suoh who called.

She pouted, looking slightly irritated and bewildered. What on Earth could Tamaki-senpai be calling for at a time like this?

When Kyoya's diplomacy shattered and his rage became impassioned, she fought hard not to chuckle out of imprudent amusement. You didn't see Kyoya Ootori lose his cool very often. It wasn't as if she found this moment to be particularly humorous, though.

It was such a bother. She smacked her palm to her forehead, feeling a migraine approaching steadily.

She blinked and looked up, watching as Kyoya took a gander outside his bedroom window. His tensed up physique confirmed what the flamboyant voice on the phone had bellowed.

When he turned around, she could see how icy and menacing his violet gaze had become. Understanding very well what he was implying, she quickly got up out of bed, stumbling to the floor. During her tumble, a sheet swirled around her figure, making her trip.

She searched for her missing clothes; pieces of her school uniform was scattered all over the ground. She beamed, feeling a brief moment of achievement when she found her tie.

She froze on the spot when she heard doors flutter open.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:15 am

He punched his couch once in frustration swearing again as he grabbed a shirt and jeans out of the drawer, helping Haruhi find her clothes.

It didn't help.
Tamaki never knocked.

The double doors to his room swung open banging noisily.
The entire Host Club walked in as if they owned the place.

"Kyyyy-oooyyaaaa! Oh man, YOU MISSED IT!! There were churros and GAMES and lots of fireworks and---"
The blond stopped dead in his tracks seeing the half naked Haruhi and then noticed Kyoya was half-dressed as well.
"W-WHY IS HARUHI HERE?!?
WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR DAUGHTER?! DID YOU LAY A HAND ON YOU HARUHI? KYOYA THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! YOU ARE HER MOTHER!!!"
He ran after Kyoya and tackled him to the ground trying to punch him in the face.

"I've told you a million times...I AM NOT YOUR WIFE, AND HARUHI IS NOT OUR DAUGHTER!"

It was about that time that Karou and Hikaru put their arms around Haruhi watching the fight amusedly...neither of them seeming to mind that she was half naked.
"Well this is interesting." "Very interesting."
"The boss looks like he's pretty pissed off at Kyoya."
"You think they'll kill each other?"
Both of them shared devilish smiles speaking the last sentance creepily in unison.
"If you need to get away from Prince Charming and the Shadow King, you can always join us."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:17 am

In a haste, she cloaked the duvet around her naked body, sighing deplorably.

Well, this won't be awkward at all...

She tried to remain calm. Glancing over at Kyoya, she saw how he was seething with animosity.

This sucks. He looked so happy moments ago. One phone call ruins it all.

Tamaki's regal voice boomed ostentatiously into the once tranquil bedroom. She winced as he announced his arrival, bristling with vexation and befuddlement. She held up her hand in a halting gesture when she saw his jaw drop.

"Now, Tamaki-senpai, before you go ahead and jump to conclusions..."

He cut her off before she could even explain herself, which only aggravated her more.

"Hey, don't go accusing Kyoya-senpai of anything! You don't know the whole story, please! HEY--WAIT! Stop it!"

She shouted as loud as she could, but nothing could be heard above his audacious judgments.

"Ffffft, fuck my life."

She gritted her teeth, growing angrier by the second.

Fuckmylife, fuckmylife, fuckmylife. . .

She was just about to get in between their brawl, when the Hitachiin twins enclosed around her. She looked despairingly at them both, trying to shove her way through, but with no prevail.

"Get out of my way, I need to stop those two."

"Why?"
"Let 'em be. It's just a squabble between Mommy and Daddy."
The twins chuckled heinously.

She glowered at them, her patience dissipating.

Their golden eyes twinkled with malevolence, especially Hikaru's.

"Anyway..."
"It's your fault they're fighting."
"Yeah, you feeling guilty?"
"Feeling horrible?"

"Or maybe you feel special."

"HOW ABOUT YOU TWO GROW ZIPPERS ON YOUR LIPS AND SHUDDUP!"

Someone short and (seemingly) molestable bounded atop their heads, stomping on them as if their craniums were stepping stones. Honey tackled Haruhi, giving her a cuddly hug. As usual, Mori and Usa-chan weren't too far behind.

"Aww, leave Haru-chan alone. She didn't do anything!"

"Yeah."

"Thanks..."

After the twins rubbed their injured scalps, their malicious grins returned.

"We're afraid you're wrong, Honey-senpai."
"She obviously did do something."
"More accurately, someone."

She flushed furiously, pushing them both aside.

"It's none of your business!"

Tying the sheet around her toga-style, she marched over to Tamaki and Kyoya.

Honey looked very confused, but decided to eat a cupcake as soon as Mori offered one to him, who appeared to be somber as always. The twins chuckled.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:36 am

Tamaki looked up, still pinning Kyoya to the floor and suddenly looked very confused.

"Wait...did...what to who?"

He sat on Kyoya folding his arms looking directly at Haruhi like a stubborn five year old would and made a broad gesture as if to say goooo oooonnnnn~

"What's going on Haruhi?"

The twins smirked devilishly.

"Yes, why don't the two of you explain yourselves."

Kyoya didn't bother pushing Tamaki off of him, he just laid there staring at the ceiling contemplating just what to say before he adjusted his glasses sitting up to look at them all.

"She has nothing to explain. I hired her to come over here and help me with an art project. It's nude modeling...I knew you would all get testy if you knew what I was up to so I sent you all on an errand..."

He eyed the bags of toys and candy they'd brought back.

"...one it seems you have all very much enjoyed. Now if you could all just leave so that Haru--"

"NOT SO FAST!"
Tamaki stubbornly pushed Kyoya down on the floor and even though Kyoya could easily beat him in a fight he just sighed and stayed down, inwardly rolling his eyes at the situation.

"Haruhi, did he force you to do this? Did he take advantage of you? DO YOU NEED A HUG FROM DADDY????" His violet eyes lit up as if the last light bulb had just come on again.

"I know! You need to be... grounded! I'll ground you both. Hikaru, Karou! You can have Kyoya. I'll take Haruhi and--"

"ENOUGH!" He took a breath composing himself and pushed his glasses up once more. "No one is taking Haruhi anywhere against her will...now can you all leave so she can get dressed?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:12 am

She came to a stop once Tamaki's attention was back on her. She glanced over at Kyoya for a second, frowning apologetically. She knew she wasn't the one to blame. The entire Host Club left the carnival early (when they shouldn't have) to parade through the Ootori Manor. Neither of them could have foreseen that unfortunate string of events. Still, she felt iniquitous. Kyoya had enough stress to deal with, and for once he had actually looked so genuinely blissful and at ease.

Glaring appallingly at Tamaki, she tried to clarify what had happened without having to say the whole truth.

"Er. Well...You see, I--"

Lying was a struggle, but luckily Kyoya interrupted her fumbling speech. She smiled felicitously at him, as if he had rescued her from certain death.

THANK YOU.

"N-Nude modeling...U-Uh, yes! Yeah, that's right. No, honestly. It really isn't a big deal. We can all just...just calm down. I don't need a hug. I really rather you didn't."

She grumbled in agitation . Tamaki didn't seem to be listening to her at all. She shrieked suddenly when Kyoya's voice clamored ardently. Everyone flinched in fear, except Mori and Honey, who both seemed to be off in their own little world.

She blinked a few times.

"Yes. Thank you, Kyoya-senpai. I would very much like to get dressed, please. If you all don't mind." She insinuated hostility mostly for Tamaki.

Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:25 am

He half-heartedly pushed Tamaki off of him and ushered the rest of them to the door answering what he could decipher from the clamor of noise and protests that escaped from their lips.

"Yes, yes...I'll see to it she makes it home alright. Yes, I've already talked to her father. No, not you Tamaki."

The door shut behind them and after their voices died and the noise ceased he locked his door with a faint click and sighed greatfully sliding down against it.

He took off his glasses cleaning them on his shirt before looking at her matter-of-factly.

"I am sorry that had to happen. I didn't know they would be coming back so soon. Usually those sort of things distract them for ages..."

He quirked a brow looking her over, drinking in the sight of her in the sheet. A smirk quirked at the corner of his lips.
It may as well have been an art project...there was his Venus de Milo in front of him.

He pushed himself up off of the floor and went over to her grabbing the sheet away before wrapping it around her and pulling her closer to him. He kissed her lips softly and gave her a faint smile.

"Still staying over?"

He brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:47 am

The sound of the doors locking made her feel a strong sense of solace and security. She sighed in relief, laughing to herself diffidently. A small smile formed upon her lips.

Our secret is still ours.

Looking up at him, she noticed that this ordeal had left Kyoya notoriously exhausted. Despite feeling drained, however, he still maintained proper etiquette and kept an air of solemnity. It was impressive.

It took her a moment to respond, as her train of thought swerved allegorically off the track.

"...Oh! No, there's no reason to apologize, Senpai. I should be the one apologizing...I got clumsy and couldn't get dressed before they got here."

She realized that she was still all natural. Her specified host type was more literal now than ever before.

Hah, if my customers could see me now. They'd probably be disappointed to find out they had been fawning over another girl this whole time...Or maybe not.

Lost in contemplation, it didn't occur to her yet that Kyoya was studying her as if she were a gorgeous masterpiece fit for an art gallery. She blushed faintly when she met his gaze, unable to see what was so attractive about her. I mean, she wasn't a goddess. At least, she herself had doubts.

With a flourish, she spun around and fell into his arms, feeling comforted by his embrace. She grinned as she happily returned his gentle kiss.

"Of course! I'm still responsible for you, you know." She gave him a playful wink, before laying her head on his chest.

Also, she just had no desire to go back home.
Regardless of their mishap, she wanted to spend more time with Kyoya. Not that she had a bad relationship with her dad, but he was busy a lot these days. Apparently, he had no qualms with her staying at Kyoya's place. When did he have contact with my dad, anyway? It was amusing, since her father greatly disliked Tamaki's affinity with her, but seemed to get along well with Kyoya.

One thing was for sure.

She had to keep Kyoya's mind off of work.

There was another thing she was also certain of.

She was enthusiastic to learn more about the Shadow King.

"So, whatcha wanna do now, Senpai?" She inquired eagerly, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:30 pm

He gave her an amused expression as if he could somehow sense exactly what she was thinking.

"I don't think you'd have to worry about the girls being disappointed if they found out about you."

He let a finger trace her lower lip as he studied her features. Her honey colored eyes were intoxicating and they somehow made it to where he couldn't look away. There was something about her that calmed him.
Took all of his worry and pressed it to the back burner...
Allowed him to be free in a world where he was a prisoner to circumstance.

"You've managed to captivate the entire Ouran campus...."

He smirked slightly.

"...and Lobelia for that matter."

He said the word as if it were venom in his mouth and inwardly rolled his eyes at those obnoxious girls. They were so much like the Host Club in so many ways and yet...something about them set him on edge.
Perhaps it was because the lead one reminded him so much of Suoh, but he had no interest in making her his friend for business reasons or other.
At least, he thought, I have enough dirt on them to ruin them if they ever came too close to taking her away.

"I can't see your fans giving up on you for something as trifle as gender."

Another half smile.

"Though the fact that you do keep your secret has made our sales skyrocket. There are yaoi fangirls that have shipped you with nearly every member of the club in some sort of 'forbidden love triangle'."

He raised a brow at her studying her expression to see what she thought of it.

"The fan favorites are you paired with Tamaki and you paired with the twins. Mori is a close fourth and somehow Hunny never makes the equation. I suppose you don't look like the girl who's into shouta. "

He streached his arms above his head, relaxing a bit before putting them around her again his expression suddenly becoming both amused and a bit curious.
He wasn't surprised people didn't pair them together as much.
He had done a good job at keeping his emotions in check around the Host Club and their consorts.
Enough so, at least, to where no one would know what he really felt for Haruhi.

"Why don't you tell me something you want to do Haruhi? There is a 99% chance that anything you come up with, I can make happen. A tropical paradise with endless oceans, winter wonderlands, set ups of elaborate fairy kingdoms, accurate portrayals of ancient Egypt and Greece..."

He waved his hand as if to say 'etc.'

"Our entire home is filled with test rooms for the Onsens and Spas we own... Coincidentally, it's how I'm able to keep up with all of Suoh's crazy whims."

His eyes lit up and he gave her a playful half smile.

"...and, I suppose...as long as I have fun, I wont charge you for it."

He pushed his glasses up again and looked at the alarm clock on his dresser.

"We have three days before my father is set to return..."

There seemed to be something else he was going to say to that but he thought better of it and nodded.

"So what would you like to do first, Haruhi?"

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Ah, he's inside my head again...
How does he do that?

At a loss for words, she became reticent, deciding to just listen to Kyoya speak. He had the voice of dignity and eminence, which made him sound like he always knew what he was talking about. Of course, his intellect was no sham.

When he mentioned Lobelia , she scoffed bitterly with intrigue. Though for some reason, what he said about gender cheered her up significantly. His vague compliment gave her the encouragement and confidence she needed.

"Thanks, Kyoya-senpai." She said, smiling graciously.

I wanna kiss him...
Wait, why am I thinking that?!
Er, but I think now wouldn't be the right time.
Well, when is it the "right time"?
I wish I weren't so romantically inept...

Before she could decide whether or not to carelessly make a fool of herself, his next statement made her cringe and falter with confusion. This was all news to her, truly.

"F-F-Forbidden love triangle??? Uhhh, I'm sorry, but I wasn't aware of...any of that. So..."

Are these poor girls delusional or...? How do they come up with these crazy misconceptions? The twins I can understand, KIND OF. They do that on purpose, but I...

A light blush dusted her cheeks. She looked incredulous.

Shota?! He's older than me!!

"Hah, that's good, because I'm not..."

That's strange. What about you and me?
Kyoya-senpai and I?

For a split second, she appeared to be crestfallen and introspective, but her musings ceased abruptly.

Kyoya's charismatic boasts told her of all the escapades they could embark on. The possibilities were endless. She felt both astounded and acquiescent.

3 whole days with Kyoya-senpai... She grinned at the prospect.

"It doesn't matter where Senpai takes me or what we do when we get there...Just as long as...we're together." She said that last part shyly.

She chuckled, subsiding her demureness. Looking up at Kyoya, her smiled wavered, noticing that there was something he left unsaid. She tilted her head to side innocently.

"Mmm?"
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:03 pm

He suddenly knew where he was going to take her.
A smile played over his lips as he interlaced their fingers and pulled her to the door. He spoke as he led her through the dark hallways, not bothering with lights.

"My family is hard to deal with..."

He reconsidered that bit of information.

"...no, save for my sister, they're impossible to deal with...but it makes for an interesting life."

He raised a brow at her.

"How about you? From what I hear you're very much like your mother. I wish I could have met her."

He paused in front of two large double doors and pulled them open. Inside a rainforest was set up. It opened up to a transparent ceiling that looked non-existent.
An observatory.

He kissed the tips of her fingers and moved to sit on the beach, feeling the simulated breeze course through the air.
He looked over at her.
She was so beautiful.
The way she held herself...the way she knew just what to say.

He leaned into her kissing her softly under the moonlight before laying back into the sand a smile dancing over his lips.

"Is this room alright?"

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Devoid of any declaration, they preceded down the hall in the dusk. Not minding one bit, she simply smiled and held his hand, trailing by his side.

When Kyoya confided in her about familial issues, a look of concern flashed upon her features. Her expression became simultaneously bright and grievous when he asked about her mother. She laughed blithely.

"I bet my dad told you that. I don't know for sure, but I'm always being compared with her. Everyone who knew my mom says the same thing."

She paused, fearing that she was sounding too melodramatic.

"Uh! But I definitely take it as a compliment. She was a remarkable woman, headstrong and very smart. She could spot a contradiction from a mile away and...her food was the best."

Plates piled high with delicious dumplings and tempura swam around in her head, and she sighed contently, remembering her mother's meals with fondness. Her decadent daydreams disappeared when she found herself in a jungle paradise.

Once again, she was awestruck. It was the perfect setting for a romantic adventure novel, filled with dangerous plot twists and steamy passion.

How do these rich bastards even...I don't even know...!!
Anything is possible.

"W-Whoa...Kyoya, this is...Oh." Unwittingly, she left the honorific off of his name. She wasn't sure if she should apologize for her rudeness, but her upperclassman didn't seem to hear her.

With a shrug and a smile, she sat beside Kyoya in the sand, luxuriating in the artificial breeze. She blushed slightly when he leaned in to kiss her. Closing her eyes, she returned the endearment, stroking a hand through his hair.

"It's...perfect."
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:24 pm

He had noticed when she left off the honorific but not in a bad way. It had made him smile to himself...excited that she'd open up with that much.

"My mother never cooked a day in her life. I didn't know her...my sister Fuyumi is the closest I have to that. Though I wish I could keep her out of my room at times."

A playful smile crossed his lips.

"You should cook for me sometime. I might get rid of some of your debt."

He gave her a slightly playful smirk and caught her hand pulling her on top of him as he lay in the sand. He let her hand go and leaned up kissing her passionately, groaning to himself as he realized how much he wanted her.
Realizing that it would have to stay a secret...knowing it would break ties with the others if they knew.
For a moment he wished they were the only two in the world.
He broke the kiss and laid back down staring up at her and letting his fingertips trace the line of her face with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Inwardly, she felt so relieved and gratified. She didn't know why she slipped up on the appellation, but she figured it was because they had known each other for a while. Kyoya was more than just an upperclassman or a fellow host. He meant more to her than formalities.

She listened with genuine interest, ever curious of Kyoya's past. There was much she didn't know, and her callowness caused her distress. He did tell her once that his father places a lot of pressure onto his shoulders, yet it only made life interesting.

Like his sister Fuyumi, she worried about Kyoya, always straining himself to succeed and achieve. Even the most skilled and composed aristocrat can feel overwhelmed at times. Kyoya was only human.

Seeing him relaxed like this had a radiant effect on her.

She grinned sardonically at his suggestion. Before she could retort, he drew in close, and she forgot her witty remark. All sensibility was lost when their lips melted together.

"Mmpff--"

Pinning Kyoya into the sand, she kissed him arduously, grasping his shirt tightly. Her hand skimmed underneath the thin piece of fabric, drawing lines and circles across his skin.

"Kyoya..." She breathed fervidly, once the kiss was broken. Leaning in closely, she sighed into his ear, her chest rising and falling with the pulsations of her heart.
"I love you..."
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Forgetting formalities he moaned into the kiss her soft lips as close to heaven as he'd ever need to be.
He lifted up to meet her touch and smirked slightly wrapping his arms around her and rolling to where he pinned her into the sand. He grazed this teeth along the place where her neck met her shoulder and let his lips feather over her ear.

"I love you too Haruhi."

He nipped at her ear and pinned her into the warm sand of the beach before giving her a devious smile.

"We're at a beach, should we swim?"

His devious smirk became playful and he looked her over.

"Unfortunately there are no swim suits...I'm afraid we'll have to go naked. You don't mind, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:19 pm

A cynical simper was her first response.

Yeah, right...

Although she didn't say that out loud, the reproachful gleam in her eyes said plenty.

"No swim suits" my ass. He just wants to get a look at the goods...Or lack thereof.
Well, I'll let him...
He did see me naked, like, an hour ago.

"Nope, 'course I don't mind if you don't."

Letting out a confident chuckle, she gave Kyoya a slight push, knocking him off of her. She stood up adroitly, padding her way through the sand over to the visceral ocean, her back to Kyoya.

Looking over her shoulder, she wore an extrinsic smirk. Then, slowly, she discarded the makeshift toga. The silky sheets spilled over her nearly androgynous body, shriveling into a pile on the ground.

Despite the blush on her cheeks, she continued to grin at Kyoya.

"Well, c'mon."

She kept her back to him, tearing her gaze away to look at the water, the moonlight shimmering upon the dark surface. She was smiling and trying to suppress a giggle.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:31 pm

He watched her curiously, noting the reprochful look in her eyes before adjusting his glasses and looking away.

"You don't believe me?"

Of course...how could she?
Shes...perfect...and I'm just the 'evil demon lord'.

He looked back up at her about to say something before his words caught on his tongue.
He watched the toga fall away.
Gods...She was breathtaking.
It was as if the moonlight that reflected on the water illuminated her from behind.
It only took a moment before his mouth agape with wonder closed and he nodded stripping down and putting his clothes in a neat pile on the shore.

He followed her into the water closing his eyes at the feel of the warm salt water on his skin. He swam to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Tell me what to do to prove it and I will."

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:41 am

The good thing about a synthetic sea was the built-in heating system. When she dipped her toe into the tepid waters, there was no need to gasp tritely. A shiver of frigidness did not run her spine. The imitation and reality both had its pros and cons.

Sighing with great pleasure, she waded through the waves. She glanced up at the gorgeous sky, glittering with beautiful stars. The moon floated among the cosmos, hanging in its place so elegantly.

She glowed with effulgence once she felt Kyoya embrace her from behind. Contentment and jubilation fused together to form one glorious emotion. Her bright eyes slid away from the celestial view to gaze at someone much more lovely.

Her cheeks must have bloomed at least twelve shades of pink, but despite that, she didn't pull away. She titled her head upward to kiss the luscious lips of the Shadow King, while softly caressing his handsome face.

"You don't have to prove anything." She said with an impish smile.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:52 am

He smirked leaning into her to whisper in her ear his lips just brushing over.
He leaned into her feeling her soft skin through the water.

"Yes, but what if I want to? Keeping you happy is in my best interest you know..."

He let his lips drift over her neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist smiling as he nipped her shoulder faintly.

"At this moment, I'll do practically anything you say."

He let his hands trail down her sides stopping to rest at her hips.

"I guess you could say that, as of this moment, you have me completely."

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:32 am

She didn't know if it was just the heat, or Kyoya whispering suggestively into her ear, or the fact that their bodies were pressed so closely against each other. She felt something. It wasn't unpleasant. It was actually very pleasant. An ineffable brand of lust.

Apart from the nudity and the close proximity, he really wasn't even doing anything that promiscuous. His hands drifted softly around her naval, he kissed along her neck. However, these innocuous ministrations aroused her copiously.

His touch and his words were like sensuous keys, unlocking her inhibitions.

The way he draws out his ambitions and dances around the verity was part of his charm.

"Only for this moment?" She inquired playfully, masking how flustered and flattered she was actually feeling.

She turned to face him, wrapping her arms around her neck. Smiling, she grazed her lips along his chest, leaving a trail of kisses up his neckline. Her hands explored his divine physique, fingertips sliding down rib cage and to his hip bone.

"I must not let this moment go to waste then, huh?" She murmured, grinning.
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:44 am

His eyes closed half lidded as he felt her lips on his chest and he leaned into her meeting her lips with his own tasting their sweetness that had intermingled with the salt water.

His eyes lit as he broke the kiss and he smirked at her playfully.

There was a reason he kept adding things for her to pay for...he wasn't going to let her go so easily.

"There is a reason you're still in debt you know."

He grinned closing his eyes and leaned forward nipping her lower lip before kissing her again, his arms entangling themselves around her waist as he sunk low into the water kissing the soft place between her breasts.

"You could stay with me forever, if you really wanted to."

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:11 am

A soft moan was concealed within their kiss. Since the first time they osculated, she never once stopped relishing in the zest of their passion. If there was no need for air, she would never want to stop kissing him. Alas, at some point, they had to break away.

What he said baffled her.

"Mmm, why?" She asked, curious.

But then, she couldn't cease a chuckle.

"Hehe, there's a reason I stay, and it's not just because of my debt, you know." She admitted, smiling.

And her wish was granted. She was able to kiss him again, sinking low in the depths of desire and diversion. Holding him close, her thigh brushed up against his shaft. She wove her fingers through his damp hair.

What he told her made her flush a deep shade of red. No one has ever made her feel this way before. Could this be real?

Thousands of thoughts spiraled out of control in her head, which suddenly felt very heavy with haze.

"Kyoya...I--I would love that."
Back to top Go down
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:35 pm

The faint brush against his shaft made his body spark with electricity. He kissed her lips hungrily and wrapped his arms around her as he pressed himself into her embrace.
A trace of a moan escaped his lips and he drew in a breath before sucking on her lower lip.

He smirked slightly pulling up her legs to wrap around his waist and nipped at her neck and over her ear.
His eyes lit with playful euphoria.

She was his.

"I'll hold you to that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone With The Shadow King   Alone With The Shadow King - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone With The Shadow King
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB :: Ouran Academy-
Jump to: