Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up Watanuki

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 am

It was already half past noon, and Watanuki Kimihiro was still sound asleep. Recently, he became the new shop keeper of this strange emporium that granted wishes, and Doumeki Shizuka was now his assistant.

Quiet as a mouse, Doumeki entered the shop. He gave a nod of acknowledgement towards the two young twins that greeted him cheerfully in unison, but he didn't say a word. Despite that, the girls knew who he wanted to see, and they giggled together, pointing their little fingers in the direction of Watanuki's bed chamber.

With a sigh, he sauntered inside, careful not to wake Watanuki abruptly. His eyes went slightly wider, as they took in Watanuki's sleeping form. The young man was sprawled out on the floor, with one side of his kimono sliding over his thin shoulder messily, and empty sake bottles littered the vicinity.

Slowly, he crept closer to Watanuki, crouching beside him. His gaze deliberately drifted over the shop keeper's lithe body, noting the exposed skin with contained interest.

Carelessly showing skin like that...Not that I'm complaining or anything...

A ghost of a smile danced upon his lips, before his expression returned to its usual rigor.

"Watanuki." He beckoned with a whisper, leaning in closely.

When the shop keeper did not stir awake, he tried a more churlish approach.

"Oiii, Watanuki...Wake up, idiot." He said a bit more gruffly, gently shaking the boy's shoulder.

For a moment, he forgot what he was doing, letting his hand graze over his overseer's exposed flesh.

So soft...and pale. He's been eating as much as Yuko did, but you wouldn't be able to tell...

The blades of his fingers flitted up and down Watanuki's torso, the kimono revealing even more of his chest. His thumb brushed up against Watanuki's nipple.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:57 am

He had spent the enitre night drinking so that he could get into the dream world. What had started out as a search for Yuuko had ended up becoming therapy with Doumeki's grandfather Haruka.
Only Doumeki himself could bring him back from a sleep so deep, for it was only Doumeki who had brought him back from the dead so many times before.

He arched his back at the touch, a moan escaping his lips as the other mans thumb brushed over his nipple.

"Dou...meki...mmnnhh..."

He appeared to sleep for a while longer sighing in contentment before he awoke. It took a while for his groggy eyes to adjust to the man in front of him.
His stomach twisted in a pleasant way but he covered it up with an annoyed expression.

"Doumeki?! What are you doing here?"

Oh right...I called him here...

He's probably checking on me...

He looked around at all of the sake bottles, the passed out Makona in the corner.

Checking on me for good reason.

Doumeki had been over regularly since Yuuko died. It was together that they'd found out that when he didn't accept payments for the wishes he granted the shop would literally take it out on him. Since then, Doumeki had been over every day to make sure he was alright.

He reached for his glasses, carelessly letting the robe slide down off of his shoulders as he lit the long pipe taking a hit on it before finally looking at him directly.

Even in this state he still got angry around Doumeki.
It was through Haruka he realized it wasn't for the reasons he'd first thought. He was angry because he wanted him...because, horrifyingly enough he actually loved Doumeki...and even now, having him as a servant it wasn't quite enough.
He looked over his body guard...his mind wandering as he wondered what he'd look like without clothes on...
Exhaling the smoke he nodded to him trying to change the subject before sexual frustration stepped in and he began yelling at him for no reason.

"Should I make breakfast or have you eaten?"

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:59 am

For reasons that were covetous, hearing Watanuki drawl out his name sent a great thrill of satisfaction, though his delight could only be shown with a smirk. Internally, he longed to fawn over the other man. Any request that Watanuki administrated would be obediently carried out by him. Answering to every command, he would willingly follow Watanuki to the depths of Hell, protecting his liege until his final breath was taken.

Being so observant, he noticed just how receptive Watanuki was to his touch. This reaction indulged him like you wouldn't believe, but he kept his mirth inside. He grinned very faintly in amusement, watching Watanuki continue to doze.

When the shop keeper opened his beautifully chromatic eyes at last, he swiftly drew his hand back, fingertips skimming along.

Watanuki's question left him bemused, but you couldn't tell by looking at his face. It was somber as always, the tone of his voice naturally brisk and austere. He sounded irritated when he truly wasn't.

"Why do you think? You asked me to."
And I would have came anyway even if you didn't.

While Watanuki seized his spectacles, the elegant robe fell tauntingly past his shoulders. Although he didn't appear to be bothered, his hand gave a strange twitch and he involuntarily quirked an eyebrow.

I really do wonder if it's intentional...Might as well take the whole thing off if he's not gonna wear it properly...That can be arrange--

His inappropriate thoughts were cut off by Watanuki's inquiry.

"No. I want..." And he went on to very briefly explain what his appetite called for, and much to Watanuki's chagrin, it was a dish served out of season. The smirk played over his lips, knowing just how to set Watanuki off.

Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:16 am

He huffed sitting up straighter the pipe just dangling from his lips as he adjusted Clow's glasses getting used to them.

His mind wandered again as his eyes drifted over the other man.
His lips...his golden eyes...one of which he'd been given.
Unconsiously he felt himself reach up towards the eye Doumeki had given him before quickly pulling his hand away and folding his arms in mock annoyance.

"I see that look in your eyes. Don't even think about choosing something out of season! I am not your house wife and--"

He got up, still tangled in the sheets and fell right on top of Doumeki, his ears burned red and he glowered looking away waiting for him to laugh. He pushed himself up using Doumeki for support and used his other hand to grab the kimono that was dangerously close to falling off holding it closed with his hand, the same one that held the pipe. His ears burned in embarrassment and he pulled the kimono tighter around himself noting that just the proximity had made him aroused.
He attempted to pull away so Doumeki wouldn't catch it.

"I don't want to hear it...that's all. There isn't even sake to pair with it. Makona drank it all and I can't leave the house you know so..."

He faltered hoping that had covered it up and let his grip on Doumeki's shirt ease up a bit as he straightened himself.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:47 am

In that instant, there was a flicker of worry in those golden eyes. Without a second thought, he caught Watanuki as he stumbled into him, his strong arms encircling around his midsection.

"Oi, careful..." He muttered under his breath, trying to sit up underneath Watanuki's weight, which really wasn't all that difficult.

Just as he was about to release a lofty sigh, there was respite. Not only was it very tempting to have his hands roam about Watanuki's slender body, but he could sense that Watanuki himself was pleased with his current position...perhaps more than he realized.

He perceived this, because Watanuki looked as flustered as can be, and there was something hard protruding amid their compressed frames. He felt it just before Watanuki struggled to withdraw, keeping a firm grasp on his hips.

Even when they sat up, he didn't let go of the shop keeper, as he wordlessly gazed into his eyes. He studied Watanuki's expression, like a scholar would scrutinize a very interesting and rare artifact. His own countenance was unreadable.

However, his eyes told a different story. They weren't so intense and piercing, for they now held a soft glimmer of curiosity.

He ceased Watanuki's frantic tangent by spanning his fingertips over his lips, silencing him.

"Shut up." He said evenly, with no hint of acerbity.

The appendages that were pressed to Watanuki's chasm softly grazed along his lower lip. That same hand turned over to caress his cheek.

Deceptively, eternal silence stretched between them, possibly making the situation awkward and uncomfortable.

Then, after some contemplation, he resolved to bring Watanuki's lips to his. At first, he opted to kiss him as chastely as possible, simply endeavoring what he had been dreaming of doing for ages--

There was a pause; he broke the tender kiss to stare at Watanuki earnestly.

But once he got a taste, he wanted to savor and devour.

Crushing their orifices together once more, the kiss became impassioned and uncontrolled. He wouldn't relent to any protests, delving his tongue inside when Watanuki would finally give in to desire.

In the heat of their kiss, he impelled Watanuki into the futon on the floor, mounting atop the proprietor. When they broke away again for air, it was reiteratively quiet, the only sounds being their labored breaths.

With Watanuki pinned below, he hovered above. As he tried to stabilize his breathing and steady his heartbeat, he gazed upon Watanuki, eyes glazed with lust. Even in his carnal state, he somehow managed to remain relatively stoic.

He fiddled with the front of Watanuki's kimono, which had become disorderly during their sultry skirmish.

I wanna see what you're hiding...

And with that thought in mind and a wave of his hands, he pried the robe open, the flowing silk of the kimono merely curtains exhibiting Watanuki's quivering pride.

His eyes narrowed and a smirk accented his features.

"Thought so..." He said in a low murmur, admiringly.

Three things were now abundantly clear to Doumeki Shizuka:
1. Watanuki was (obviously) turned on by their accidental frottage
2. Watanuki was (surprisingly) a phenomenal kisser
3. Watanuki was (inexplicably) mesmerizing
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 pm

His breath hitched in his chest as he was suddenly aware of the strong hands on his hips holding him in place. A look of fear crossed his features...worried he would find out his true feelings. Realizing just how close they'd become in the sudden entanglement.

Surely he'd noticed...

He flushed a dark shade of red and tried to pull away from his grasp.

"W-What exactly do you think you're doing?! Let me go this instant, I--"

His breath hitched as the fingers brushed over his lips and the gruff command for him to shut up hung on the air. It caused his body to electrify with want and the blood to shoot straight to his groin. He stumbled over his words opening his mouth in protest, fighting back a moan.

"I-I.. You... You can't tell me to shut up! I'm your...You're my..."

As the finger caressed his lower lip again he seemed to lose all track of thought. He leaned into the touch against his better judgement and his eyes closed half lidded.

"Doumek--MMmphh--!!"

His eyes widened suddenly caught off guard by the kiss and his hand shot to his lips when Doumeki pulled away. His heart beat erratically and a mix of emotions shone under the moonlike spectacles.

Anger. Love. Lust. Confusion. Passion.
Is he messing with me...or...does he feel the same way about me too?

Searching the amber eyes of the other was all the reassurance he needed. The other man didn't seem to be laughing, or making fun of him...he seemed to genuinely want him as much as he wanted the archer at this moment.

It was when Doumeki kissed him a second time that he did not protest. His slender arms wrapped around his neck crushing their lips together with deep and heated kisses...his hands tangling through the raven hair and a broken gasp coming from his lips.

The house responded to his desire, the curtains closing by themselves...Mokona vanishing to another room in the house and subtle clicks of the doors locking around them.
Keeping the world out...keeping it only them.

Though, even with the magic used it wasn't magic that made his skin feel like it was on fire. He had become aware of just how beautiful Doumeki looked in the low light of the building. How intense his golden eyes seemed...how much stronger he was as he was pinned under him.
Everything about the situation made his stomach twist in pleasant knots that he'd never felt before.
With every touch of the archers hands he became more aroused and he nearly got too caught up in the moment catching Doumeki's wrist before he opened the kimono...still hoping to keep it a secret.
Still afraid that this was all some sort of elaborate hoax.
It only took a moment before he gave in letting his grip on his wrist slack and his breathing shallow. He inwardly drew in a moan bucking up as he was released to the cold air of the shop, biting his own tongue and inwardly swearing at himself for being so shameless in front of the other man.
He looked away huffily, completely flushed red in a flustered state.

"W-Well this isn't my fault..I'm always like this...I mean! I'm...you...I am with...you... This is your fault, okay?!"

He threw his arm over his eyes and sighed waiting for Doumeki to laugh or tell him he was an idiot...
Trying to get his mind, which was clouded with lust, under control.

Just kiss me again...
Touch me...
I want you so badly...
I want to feel you...
This eternity isn't for Yuuko...it was so I could spend eternity with you...
Stupid Doumeki...I am so in love with you...

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Stagnant as a statue, he made no further advances. Without even a verbal response, he opted to stare at Watanuki intently, while a smile formed halfway upon his visage. He was veraciously stunned by his liege's beauty, ever captivated. As if drawn by a magnetic force, he angled his physique to be closer with Watanuki.

Prudently, he grazed his fingertips along Watanuki's arm, grasping his wrist to lift the limb that blocked his view. Leaning in unanimously, he peered into those kaleidoscopic oculars.

He snorted, as if to roguishly say 'I take all the blame'.

Still holding Watanuki's wrist, his slid his hand upward to intertwine their fingers.

I never want to let you go...

"Hn, is that so? Always, huh?" He pondered out loud, his voice husky and deep.

He carefully removed the Clow's glasses off the bridge of Watanuki's nose, noting just how adorable he looked when they went askew during their passionate lip lock. But everything Watanuki did was cute; the way he would rant ardently with tons of flailing hand gestures, his outbursts, his courage, the talent he possessed.

Inwardly, he was astounded to find that someone as alluring and winsome as Watanuki would have any interest in him. Even when Watanuki lost his patience, he still loved the idiot with all his heart.

Setting the spectacles aside, he glanced at Watanuki's golden eye; his eye. Their bond was so true and inviolable. He would give all that he had to Watanuki, if it meant he could stay bound to the man.

Struck with a heap of sentimental feelings, he brought Watanuki to his chest, embracing him tightly. He tangled one hand through his hair, letting the other graze along the curve of Watanuki's back. His cheek nuzzled against his paramour's neck, softly pecking kisses to his collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:35 pm

He could feel Doumeki staring at him before he grabbed his wrist and pushed his arm aside.
His fingers tangled together with his on their own accord...as if they had always wanted to be that way.

He flushed red at his words and again his words became jumbled.

"Well don't get used to me saying it or anything! I...it...it just happens."

He didn't protest when his glasses were taken off, his soul had already tied itself to the shop enough to where he'd stopped aging and his vision had become clear. Clow's glasses were more for protection against spirits when Doumeki was away...and well...with him here...

I'm safe.

Before he realized what he was doing his eyes became half lidded and he reached up to touch Doumeki's lips, his hand tracing softly over his jawline and then down his neck.

"Doumeki..."

For the first time ever it seemed he didn't say his name with disdain or malice...nothing covering up how he truly felt.

He flushed red when Doumeki suddenly hugged him and tensed at first before relaxing into his grasp. He ran a finger under his chin coaxing him to look at him again before kissing him deeply, his hands entangling themselves in his body guard's shirt.

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:23 pm

"Then get used to hearing this..."

He felt like he was trapped in a fiery maelstrom of emotions. Despite his impassivity, he was no stranger to feelings. While he didn't always express said feelings outwardly, he was very aware of them.

The anxiety he experienced when he waited for Watanuki out in the rain. The fury and self-loathing that stirred within him when Watanuki was injured because of him. The occasional stints of envy that would bitterly claw at his insides whenever Himawari and Yuuko were concerned. The happiness that made his heart soar could be found in every bite of the bento lunches Watanuki grudgingly prepares for him.

There was one strong emotion that had stayed with him since he knew Kimihiro. Since the very day they met.

"...Watanuki, I love you." He confessed solemnly, as if it were the most obvious fact in the universe.

After that, he sealed the declaration with a kiss. A kiss that wasn't cold and coarse like his demeanor, but sweet and passionate like his spirit. Pleasure coursed through him as their mouths melted together until they were breathless, yet urging for more, much more. He opened his eyes halfway to stare intensely at Watanuki, sucking and grazing his teeth along his lower lip.

Last edited by Doumeki Shizuka on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 pm

"You can't just go around saying things like that unless you mean..."

His mouth was met with a kiss and he moaned into it feeling warm all over. He knew he meant it. Every word.
Doumeki had always been there for him no matter what the case.
Truly, they were closer than any soul mates could be. They shared the same vision, they shared the same life force. They completed each other.

He gasped arching into him tangling his hands into his hair and deepening the kiss, grazing his teeth over his lower lip. Breaking the kiss he said in barely a whisper, mumbling so that maybe he wouldn't be heard.

"I love you too..."

More than you could know...
I always have.

He grazed his teeth over the hollow of his neck and unbuttoned his shirt running his hands underneath to feel the smooth skin. He raked his nails down his sides softly enough not to break the skin and flicked his thumbs over his nipples looking up at him.

Stay with me forever...just like this.

He sighed contently arching into his touch as he met his lips again.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:32 pm

His lips curled up into a rare grin of pure bliss. He didn't care if Watanuki found his smile to be creepy or not, simply because he couldn't help himself. That intimate phrase of endearment made him so happy, happier than he's ever felt in his life.

Watanuki was his life.

He relegated the shirt he was wearing, shrugging it off. The less clothing the better, and his black trousers were becoming far too tight. Definitely uncomfortable. He unbuttoned and unzipped in a haste, feeling a rush of arousal when Watanuki's fingertips grazed his naked chest. He groaned in pleasure when he felt Watanuki press his thumb to a peaked nub.

He caught Watanuki's hand, bringing it to his lips to kiss along the knuckle, never once dropping his gaze from the other man.

"Say it again." He implored quietly, taking each of Watanuki's digits into the hot caverns of his mouth.

Watching Watanuki with narrowed eyes, he slid his tongue over each finger, coating the appendages with wet saliva. He sucked and grazed his teeth along them, relishing in the flustered look on Watanuki's handsome face. He nipped at them without biting too harshly, suppressing a moan. He was becoming terribly hard, but he tried not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:16 pm

"Doumeki you idiot..." he grazed his teeth over his ear rubbing his arousal into the other mans thigh, groaning to himself. He drew in a breath feeling his stomach twist in euphoria. Intoxicated by the provocative way Doumeki took him into his mouth.
His breaths became shorter and he pressed into him biting his tongue to surpress any vulgar sounds.

"a-ahh...I said, I love you too."

He flicked his tongue down the other mans chest grazing the nipple between his teeth before rolling it with his tongue. He reached one hand down between them and stroked him flicking his thumb over the head of his arousal.
The aspects of Yuuko he'd attained from the shop taking over as he gave in to pure unadulterated lust and love.

He sat up, turning the tables a bit and coaxed him to lay back on the futon meeting his lips with soft kisses as he pressed him into the mattress. He pulled his pants off his breath catching at the size.
He looked over the archer in all of his glory and let his fingertips glide down his sides coaxing his hips up. He grazed his teeth over his hipbone before taking his length into his hand and stroking it, licking one long line down it and swirling his tongue over the tip before digging his fingers into his sides and taking him in as far as he would go, sucking at the length as if it he couldn't get enough of it before letting it go and running his lips softly over the tip.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:06 am

He felt a surge of exaltation. Watanuki could repeat those words over and over again, and it would still twist knots in his stomach every single time, but he knew that would be asking too much of the prideful Watanuki. Not that he minded one bit.

Watanuki's audacity was a substantial aspect to his character, one of many that he adored. At times, his liege's recklessness could be considered troublesome, but when he saw past his concern, he found Watanuki to be a brave and selfless man. A man that deserved his devotion and respect.

"Like you're one to talk." He asserted calmly, before his gruff comeback became a lewd groan. "Nnn..."

While he wasn't expecting at all for Watanuki to bestride over him, he exuded no signs of aversion. In fact, he was grateful to be rid of his pants, and having his cock displayed out in the open. Shamelessly, he had no qualms in expressing the
elation he was feeling in the way of risque grunts and gasps.

He gritted his teeth, straining to keep control over his arousal. He bucked himself into Watanuki's mouth, breath quickening. Every touch sent an electric wave of pleasure, his skin aflame with desire.

He outstretched his arms to claim possession of Watanuki's leg, calloused hands grazing over his liege's inner thighs. He tantalizingly drifted the blades of his fingers along the length of the limb, flicking his tongue over the top of Watanuki's foot. He lifted the leg upward to nip underneath his knee.

Every once in a while, when he wasn't closing his eyes to luxuriate in the scents and sounds of an aroused Watanuki, he would flit his sharp gaze back onto the other man, staring right into his eyes. He nipped and kissed at Watanuki's inner thigh, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:25 am

His heart felt like it would escape from his ribcage as felt the soft lips on his inner thighs. His leg on the shoulder of the other leaving him exposed and vunerable.

His eyes narrowed as he tried to control his haze of thoughts. His expression seemed to say that he would only confess the sentence he was about to say once.

"Doumeki..."

He pressed his lips to his ear and spoke barely above a whisper.

"You'll only hear me say this once, so listen to me closely... You're my first and you're my last so make me never forget tonight."

His teeth grazed over his ear and he reached beween them stroking the archer's massive length as his lips trailed down his neck sucking on the vein there to leave a faint mark. He flicked his thumb over the head of his arousal before bringing his finger to his lips and sucking on it provocatively.
The flash in his eyes showing want...need.

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:00 am

When he heard Watanuki address his name, he glanced up to give his undivided attention. He just had that visceral feeling that Watanuki was about to tell him something very profound and important. In truth, he always hung on to every word the shop keeper divulged, no matter how nonsensical.

The closeness and the lips touching his ear sent a jolt of arousal through his bloodstream to his groin.

Like an arrow hitting the target perfectly, cognizance and euphoria pierced his essence. His heart skipped a beat, as if an arrow really did cleave into his soul. He looked at Watanuki, giving a simple nod to show that he understood completely.

He kissed the top of Watanuki's temple, putting their forehead together to stare deeply into his eyes. Entwining his arms around Watanuki's slim frame, his hands meandered along the contours of his hips, his backside, his shoulders, everywhere. He moaned into the junction between Watanuki's shoulder and collarbone when his cock was being teased, sinking his teeth into the pale flesh.

His lips then dwindled down from his neckline to nip at Watanuki's peaked nipples. His tongue swirled around a rosy nub, rolling and sucking and biting it until Watanuki could take no more.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:50 am

His back arched and his toes curled as he was overwrought with euphoria. His fingers tangled into his hair tightening as the minstrations became almost unbearable.

He cried out and pressed further into him at the feel of teeth on skin, his over heated arousal digging into the stomach of the other begging for friction.
His fingers dug into his shoulders, body trembling with anticipation and want.

His eyes, sharp but clouded with lust, bore into the blazing amber ones in front of him. His actions spoke without speaking.

Don't make me beg for it...
You know I want you.

He grazed his teeth over the lower lip of the other man and moaned into his shoulder.

"Doumeki...a-ah...now..."

He bit his tongue twining his arms around the other, letting his lips dance over his shoulder and neck.

I need you...
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:41 pm

He needn't be told twice, for he knew that Watanuki wanted this just as badly as he did. He complied to his liege's--No. His lover's wishes, bringing him around to sit in his lap.

His massive manhood, elongated and erected, prodded against Watanuki's rear-end in the most provoking manner. His hands slid down Watanuki's rib cage, until they stopped to grip onto his hips. He massaged both sides of his torso, aspiring to sooth Watanuki and free him from oppression.

While he did this, his slick tongue stroked a vertical line down Watanuki's back, starting from the lowest point of his anatomy, and worked his way up to the scapula. As he grazed his teeth across Watanuki's shoulder, he was embellished with a reflection of the long history they shared together. He's waited to be his for such a long time.

He pressed a desirous kiss onto the neck of the one he loved, letting his lips linger. The hands that were resting along Watanuki's hip bones lingered too, drifting to caress erogenous areas.

One set of fingers enclosed around Watanuki's masculinity, kneading the heated flesh with a sensuous touch. A few digits from his other went to curve over the rim of Watanuki's ass, letting his fingers probe and tease the entrance, before embedding in the tightness. They swerved and curled around the bundle of nerves within Watanuki.

Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:39 pm

He shuddered in pleasure, his breath coming in shallow erratic stints as he felt the heated rod press against him. A moan falling from his lips as he felt the hot wet heat of Doumeki's tongue caress his skin.

"A--ahhh..nnhh..."

He arched his back as he was touched and worked, the euphoric feeling inside of him begining to bead and spill out against his will.
He hissed at first at the feeling of the fingers about to snap at him because of the pain until he hit it...his sweet spot there inside of him.
That's all it took for him to want more.
His eyes clouded over and he murmured curses and admissions of love in an incomprehensible slur.

"Doumeki you idi-- ahhh..."

He bit his tongue his breaths coming more quickly and nodded moving to push himself into the futon allowing Doumeki to go deeper. He gasped, lude sounds falling from his lips in a way he would never admit to as his fingers tangled into the blankets.
He sighed trying to gain control of himself, his head starting to spin as he backed into Doumeki's touch, and gently let his fingertips dance over his lovers arousal his fingers swirling over the tip and tapping it in a teasing way.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:51 pm

"Oi, you're the idiot..." He professed, trying to keep his voice as steady as possible.

The way Watanuki was responding to his touch was almost too much, too arousing, even for his fortitude. He just wanted to lavish this man with all the love and passion that he had pent up for years. Unresolved sexual tension was a bitch.

In one alacritous motion, he spun Watanuki around so that their eyes could meet. Still keeping Watanuki in his arms, he swept the tips of his fingers up and down his spine, gazing up into his eyes. Their faces were only inches.

"...For not realizing my feelings sooner."

With that, he positioned Watanuki down onto his cock, filling the abyss with tremorous heat and stimulation. At the same moment, he caught Watanuki's lips with his own, suppressing their arduous groans of pleasure.

Giving Watanuki some time to adjust, he broke their kiss to speak again, murmuring as he teased Watanuki's nipples with his tongue.

"I've always loved you...Always will. No matter what." He told him, torturing those rosy nubs with his teeth.

He raked his nails along Watanuki's torso without breaking the skin, simply dizzying at the feeling of his member immersed inside his lover. It was more intoxicating than sake, and more pleasurable than winning an archery competition. You just couldn't compare.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Tears of emotion welled at the corners of his eyes and he covered it up by attacking Doumeki's mouth with his own sucking on his lower lip to drown out the yelp of discomfort as he was filled for the first time. His fingers dug into his shoulders but hearing his words he relaxed taking a deep breath and looking him in the eyes a new sort of elation making his heart flutter in his chest.

"Shizuka...I..."

I've always loved you too.

He tried his first name on his lips and moaned feeling the lips and teeth on his peaked nipples. He arched his back pushing himself further down until he was as close to his lover as he could get and captured his lips with his own before pushing him down softly but firmly with one hand into the mattress.

He leaned down and kissed his lips grazing teeth along his collar bone and letting his hands explore his broad chest as he began to move his hips, slowly at first and then building up speed. He drew in a breath his head clouding with lust as he took Doumeki's hands, running them up his own legs and letting them rest on his hips.

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:53 pm

He said his name. For the very first time, Watanuki actually said his name. That was enough to make his heart swell with boundless joy. This was a day of many firsts. Also for the first time, his cheeks flushed to the color of beets. While he still wore the same stony expression, he was blushing like a nun in a strip club.

"Kimihiro..." He said with a smile, caressing his cheek, and kissing away the tears.

His arms enveloped around Watanuki's waist, holding him close and swearing to never let go. He kissed the beads of sweat that began to dwindle down his lover's temple, flicking a lick across his lips, before crushing their mouths together. He initiated a kiss that sparked a battle for dominance amongst their tongues.

"Mmm..."

There was absolutely no way they could be any closer, unless it was done surgically, or perhaps with the use of magic. But this synthesis through sex was much more powerful and enjoyable. Their bodies were intertwined and entangled, rocking ruthlessly against each other, yet never completely separating.

He bucked and arched his back, aiming to thrust into Watanuki's prostate, while showering him with nips and kisses. He buried his groans into Watanuki's shoulder, clinging onto him. Once the euphoria became insufferable, his body tensed, trembling as he released his seed deep inside Watanuki.

Not once letting go of him, he stayed still as a wave of ecstasy danced upon his vision. He sat up to stroke Watanuki's hair, a serene smirk upon his features. He kissed his jawline, while he continued to softly pet his head.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:07 am

He yelled out as he came, his inner muscles clenching around the other man as he rode out the euphoria before collapsing on top of him. He stayed there his breath coming in shallow huffs as he shakily clung to his lover his lips feathering over his shoulder blade.

I love you too...

The atmosphere in the room itself seemed to say it. There was a magic that hung in the air that was so thick with feelings of love and devotion that it could almost be cut.

He gave a slight smirk closing his eyes and laying ontop of him unmoving, listenng to the calming heartbeat of the other man.

"You're going to have to wait until dinner if you want food."

I feel too good to move...

His lips ghosted over his collarbone as he sleepily closed his eyes again.

"Somebody wore me out."

And I hope it's not the last time that somebody does...
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:44 am

Falling back down onto the futon, he nestled Watanuki in his arms, rolling over so that he was on top again. Cradling his head in his hands, he gazed at Watanuki, smile unwavering. Though Watanuki didn't say it out loud, he knew that the other man loved him entirely and unconditionally, just as he did.

He leaned down to kiss his soul mate softly upon the lips. With the utmost care, he slid his rod out of Watanuki's entrance, before reeling to lay beside him. He propped his chin atop of his hand, letting the other drift lazily across Watanuki's naval.

"It's okay. I don't mind waiting, as long as it's good." He quipped.

While he looked impassive and grave, there was a playful glint in his golden eyes. No matter what Watanuki prepares, he knew it would be the epitome of perfection for the taste buds. He just liked pushing the shop keeper's buttons and eliciting a reaction.

He smirked, recapping their romp with risque rapture.

"Hah, I imagine you would be." He replied with a snarky air of arrogance. Of course, it was all in good humor.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:40 am

He interlaced his fingers with Doumeki's, content for the first time in ages and gave him a mock-annoyed look.

"If it's good?! I can cook anything you want, just name it--"

He was cut off by the soft kiss and he tried to stifle a smile. His eyes closed and he stroked the other man's hair absentmindedly.

"Oh really? Well the next time you'll be the one who's worn out! Just you wait...you'll...see..."

His eyes shot open suddenly as a purple glittering butterfly appeared flying above them, only visible to Doumeki in his eye that was half Watanuki's.

"Doumeki..." he turned his attention to him and looked at him curiously...he thought about giving him options or asking him if he wanted to go, but that just wasn't his style.

"We're going to the dream world. I think I'm finally strong enough to pull you in."

He thought about it for a moment looking him over.

"You'll have to give me something in compensation..."

He gave a thin smile as the shop seemed to agree to what he was thinking.

"But that can come later."
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:56 pm

"I'll look forward to that." He said indubitably, enjoying the feel of Watanuki's fingers combing through his hair.

A purple butterfly materialized imperfectly in his mind, and his complacent smile vanished during the revelation. He looked ascetic and alert once more, scowling in concentration. He stared at Watanuki expectantly, as if waiting for instructions.

After Watanuki had spoken, he nodded in understanding. Standing up to his full height, he grasped Watanuki's hand to help him to his feet. Whatever was going on, he figured it was up to them.

"Compensation?"
He inquired, quirking an eyebrow. His smirk had returned.

"Don't worry, I'll pay you back." He promised, kissing the top of Watanuki's hand. He didn't let go. Not yet. His thumb brushed faintly over Watanuki's knuckle reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waking up Watanuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up Watanuki   Waking up Watanuki Empty

Back to top Go down

Waking up Watanuki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: xxxHOLIC :: The Dimensional Witch's Shop-
Jump to: