Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To: OnoderaR@marakawa.net; YoshiyukiH@marakawa.net; YuuY@marakawa.net; YokozawaT@marakawa.net

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel

Axel

To: OnoderaR@marakawa.net; YoshiyukiH@marakawa.net; YuuY@marakawa.net; YokozawaT@marakawa.net Empty
PostSubject: To: OnoderaR@marakawa.net; YoshiyukiH@marakawa.net; YuuY@marakawa.net; YokozawaT@marakawa.net   To: OnoderaR@marakawa.net; YoshiyukiH@marakawa.net; YuuY@marakawa.net; YokozawaT@marakawa.net EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Onodera-kun,

Remind me to clean my house tonight. I keep forgetting to and it's not up to par with what I'm used to.
Drinks tonight?
It might be good to go out with everything being so crazy lately.

I haven't forgotten about your assignment.
I still expect a full demonstration, even if it takes all night.

I have a surprise for you later.

Remember to study today.
I love you.

-Takano

P.s. I think this is still sending back to the last person I emailed. Hopefully it's no one important.

P.s.s. You have tomorrow off of work. We have an important business trip. I've already packed your things.

Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

To: OnoderaR@marakawa.net; YoshiyukiH@marakawa.net; YuuY@marakawa.net; YokozawaT@marakawa.net Empty
PostSubject: Re: To: OnoderaR@marakawa.net; YoshiyukiH@marakawa.net; YuuY@marakawa.net; YokozawaT@marakawa.net   To: OnoderaR@marakawa.net; YoshiyukiH@marakawa.net; YuuY@marakawa.net; YokozawaT@marakawa.net EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Takano-san,

Don't leave all the cleaning to yourself. I'm sorry, it's probably so cluttered now because of all my junk. I'll tidy up things, don't worry. At least I remembered to put my clothes away, right?

Hmm, I don't know about that...You know how I get when I drink. (But maybe that's your intention?!) Though the offer is actually very tempting. I may consider it, given the circumstances. But promise you won't let me go off the deep end this time, got it? That was...I don't even know. I can barely remember what happened that night, I was so drunk. (Well, I remember what we did...Just not everything I said.)

Aw, I thought it would slip your mind! Darn...
But I did say I would demonstrate for you what I've learned.
I'll try to give you a very pleasing presentation.

Oh, and what's this surprise? Not that I'm excited or anything...
Do I even want to know?

Thank you for your encouragement. I will study for a bit.
AndIloveyou,tooyouknowthat.

-Onodera

P.S.,
...What am I going to do with you? Hello, Hatori-san.

P.S.S.,
Another one? Sure, I'll come with you. You really didn't need to go through the trouble of packing my things...I could have done that much on my own, but thank you. Where are we going?
Back to top Go down

To: OnoderaR@marakawa.net; YoshiyukiH@marakawa.net; YuuY@marakawa.net; YokozawaT@marakawa.net
Page 1 of 1