Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To:TakanoM@marakawa.net, Subject:RECOMMENDATIONS/WORK RELATED/NSFW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

To:TakanoM@marakawa.net, Subject:RECOMMENDATIONS/WORK RELATED/NSFW Empty
PostSubject: To:TakanoM@marakawa.net, Subject:RECOMMENDATIONS/WORK RELATED/NSFW   To:TakanoM@marakawa.net, Subject:RECOMMENDATIONS/WORK RELATED/NSFW EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Takano-san,

Don't think I do a half-assed job, or say that I don't take my current career seriously. Ever since you assigned me that urgent project, I've been doing my research. The author Sakuraga-sensei is quite skilled in the Yaoi genre. Of course, I'd like a second opinion from someone I trust. We've always exchanged recommendations for books in the past, didn't we?

Anyway, I've produced a list of titles Sakurara-sensei has completed and I'll send over the copies of her books.

I WANT TO BE NAUGHTY! (Prequel to Kirai ja nai kedo)
Waruiko Demo Ii? (Sequel to I WANT TO BE NAUGHTY!)
Kirai ja nai kedo (Sequel to I WANT TO BE NAUGHTY! told from another perspective)
Koi ja nai kedo (Sequel to Kirai ja nai kedo)

It is a basic high school setting, but it's like the prestigious student council boys who are not as prim and proper as they seem, clash with a gang of delinquents who are sweet under their tough exterior. Interesting series, I think! Read when you have some free time.

I'll look forward to discussing it with you! You know what I mean.

By the way, how are you feeling today? I hope you got a lot of well deserved rest. I worry about you, you know.

-Onodera

P.S.,
You never told me what the surprise was. Not that I'm curious or anything, but it just came to my mind abruptly.

Last edited by Ritsu Onodera on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: To:TakanoM@marakawa.net, Subject:RECOMMENDATIONS/WORK RELATED/NSFW   To:TakanoM@marakawa.net, Subject:RECOMMENDATIONS/WORK RELATED/NSFW EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Onodera-kun,

I look forward to reviewing these in my free time. You have a knack for finding mangaka that will sell. I'll be interested in discussing this with you tonight, though I'm afraid I'll be late coming home.
I still have to finish the project before the American San Japan convention this weekend. I haven't even started packing.
I slept enough... A lot of strange dreams though.
How about you?
Sleep well? How's your body holding up?
At the moment I am swamped with work.
Marakawa is a demanding job.

Send me the links to the manuscripts I should look at?

I love you.

-Takano

P.s. The surprise is at home. Next time we both have free time I'll make sure you get it. I haven't forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: To:TakanoM@marakawa.net, Subject:RECOMMENDATIONS/WORK RELATED/NSFW   To:TakanoM@marakawa.net, Subject:RECOMMENDATIONS/WORK RELATED/NSFW EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Takano-

Understood! I'll wait up for you then.
Ah, the anime convention in America. You must be excited, huh? I know I would be. I'm sure it will be an interesting experience anyway. I wish I could come. I wish you good luck. Please be careful once you get there. Notify me when you arrive at the hotel and get settled, just so I know you're okay.

Last night, I had a serious nightmare. It would have been awful if what happened in my dream actually occurred in reality, in various ways. I was so glad to wake up. It was such a relief. I wish I had another dream about you instead.

About you and your sleeping problems, I hope you find a solution. It's just...I've seen you asleep before. You looked so serene and the urge to kiss you in secret was almost too insatiable back then, and even now. I'm not one too talk, but I just hope you're alright. This may sound irritating and naive coming from me, so I apologize, but I wouldn't use sleeping pills. If they really do help you, then great. Just don't take too many. I know you know what you're doing. Can't a guy be concerned for his boyfriend though?

My body? Weird question...My body is just fine, thank you. Wanna give me a thorough examination?

Yeah, already after working here for as long as I have, I know of the strain and stress it puts on us. Everyone looks like they have just risen from the dead...and smell like it, too. But Takano-san, you should know this by now, but you're a great boss. The best one I've had. I'm sure most of the employees in this department would agree that your leadership skills and ideas are on par with a mad genius. Keep up the good work and I will, too. I'm doing my best for you. BECAUSE SOMEDAY I WILL TAKE YOUR JOB!

Just kidding! Or am I?

In this email, if you click on the titles, they should link you to the documents electronically! I can send them to your other email as well if you want. Who knows who else you'll accidentally send this, too. Like Isaka-san for example...Though, I bet the guy is too lazy to even check his emails...I bet he has over 9000 cluttering in his inbox!

Iloveyou,too.

-Onodera
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: To:TakanoM@marakawa.net, Subject:RECOMMENDATIONS/WORK RELATED/NSFW   To:TakanoM@marakawa.net, Subject:RECOMMENDATIONS/WORK RELATED/NSFW EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Onodera-kun,

I have read over the first novel and I'm pleased with the mangaka's work.
Is it just me or do the characters resmble us in appearance?
My only criticism of it is that the yaoi world seems just a bit too perfect. His two brothers are obviously a couple, both of his delinquent friends like men and the guy he likes, likes him too.
When does that ever happen in highschool?
That said, it makes it a perfect addition to marakawa.
You can call and take on the author as your own. This is your fourth, can you handle it?
Today seems to be going slower than most.
What are you up to?

-Takano
Back to top Go down
Himura Taiji

Himura Taiji

PostSubject: Re: To:TakanoM@marakawa.net, Subject:RECOMMENDATIONS/WORK RELATED/NSFW   To:TakanoM@marakawa.net, Subject:RECOMMENDATIONS/WORK RELATED/NSFW EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Takano-

Ah, yeah...It does seem a bit unrealistic, doesn't it? Well, it is fiction...
I-I think the mangaka really knows how to draw, though.
If nothing else, it would serve as adequate eye candy and fanservice for the readers. Out of that series, I like Kirai ja nai kedo the most.

About their character designs, that's actually what I thought, too! They kinda do look like us. These coincidences...

Thank you for your input and for taking the time to look them over! I'll let Sakuraga-sensei know. I'm sure she'll be relieved to finally have an editor. She's currently unlicensed. I can and will handle it!

Hmm, I'm thinking about you reading Koi ja nai kedo.

-Onodera

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To:TakanoM@marakawa.net, Subject:RECOMMENDATIONS/WORK RELATED/NSFW   To:TakanoM@marakawa.net, Subject:RECOMMENDATIONS/WORK RELATED/NSFW Empty

Back to top Go down

To:TakanoM@marakawa.net, Subject:RECOMMENDATIONS/WORK RELATED/NSFW
Page 1 of 1