Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel

Axel

Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. Empty
PostSubject: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:59 pm

Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. Bar

~Maiza's is a new "Family" owned pub currently run by Firo Prochainezo...Where it seems to the outsider to be just a bar, there are many things 'in the back' if you need them~
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:06 am

He sat behind the counter polishing glasses and watching the patrons of the bar. It had been nearly 80 years now since he'd become Immortal. He grinned thinking about it and adjusted the glasses he'd bought to look older. It was hard looking like a teenager your entire life....well...longer than you were supposed to live.

It was the next customer that piqued his interest. He wouldn't have noticed him at all if the part of Salizard he'd consumed didn't warn him. The man in the coat was coming for him...and he knew about the little of potion he kept in a flask in his coat pocket. Holding onto it incase he ever had kids...or needed someone to live forever too.

He reached for the gun under the counter and gave a half smirk looking up.

"Yeah, can I help you?"

He nodded to the person who entered right after a look telling them to get out of here in his eyes.

"We've got customers here. I don't want any trouble ya'hear old man?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:32 pm

After they had been making their rounds for over an hour, Shizuo Heiwajima the bodyguard and Tom Tanaka the debt collector had somehow ended up in a classy looking bar. They were both worn out and hungry, so they just stopped by this place, hoping to grab a bite and unwind.

Tom seemed pleased just to be able to sit down, but Shizuo was restlessly looking all over the swanky tavern.

Tom glanced up from his menu, frowning a bit in concern. He rose an eyebrow and adjusted his glasses.

"Don't like it here? I've never been to Maiza's before, but I heard their desserts aren't half bad. They're Italian, but..."

Shizuo shook his head in response, folding his arms across his chest and getting comfortable in the leather booth seats.

"Nah, it's fine."

He didn't want to cause trouble for Tom. And anyway, it wasn't as if Shizuo hated the place. It was just so different. It was so different compared to any other bar or restaurant found in Japan.

He was impressed. Obviously, the bar was run by foreigners. The kid working as a bartender definitely appeared to be...American? European? Something. Seeing him wearing that outfit, polishing wine glasses, checking the inventory of drinks...It brought Shizuo back to the days when he worked as a bartender.

He didn't realize that he was staring at the young man, not to be rude, but because he was simply lost in thought.

That was, until an elderly man entered the facility. He heard the boy give a warning, and Shizuo looked curious, yet cautious. He narrowed his gaze, wondering what would happen next.

"Hey, you okay? Helloooo. You seem to space out a lot lately...and you look a little tense. What's up?"

Tom's voice had brought Shizuo back to the present, and he turned to regard his former upperclassman.

He spoke low, not wanting to alert anybody else who was around them.

"I think the old man over there isn't a welcomed guest here...Some trouble might happen."

Tom let out a weary sigh and rubbed his forehead, looking more exasperated than scared.

"Ahhh...Even here..."

Shizuo glared at the older man through his peripheral vision, gripping the table.

Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:55 pm

He sighed when the guy pulled out a gun and he laughed a bit shaking his head as he pulled his hat down over his eyes.

"You really don't want to do that pops. This is not tha' time."

He reached for the vial in his vest pocket and moved to put it under the bar so it would be out of shooting range. It was then that the guy shot.
He could feel it hit him in the head before everything went black. It was only a few seconds before he heard the screaming.
Saw the people leaving the building and watched his own blood retreat back into his body.

He shook his head taking just a second to make sure the vial was still there before grabbing the gun and aiming it at the man who was now standing right beside him.

"I told you gramps...you picked the wrong people to mess with. Now, I'll give you to the count of twelve before I turn you into the Martello's and let them deal with you..."

He looked over at Shizuo and Tom. They amazingly had been the only people to not run out of the bar screaming when he'd been shot and he smiled looking both amused and a bit excited.

"Either that or I'll hand you to that blond guy there. He looks like he could do some damage don't ya think?"

He grinned broadly as the man ran out of the room screaming and he pulled off his shattered glasses shaking his head.

"I shoulda' killed him. Glasses are expensive."

He nodded to Shizuo and Tom, keeping the smile on his face but wondering whether or not to trust them.

"You're not cops are ya?"

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:34 pm

The sound of a gunshot resonated in Shizuo's ears. He heard Tom gasp in surprise. He saw the young man he was just scrutinizing fall to the ground behind the counter.

Tom just looked a little bit stunned at the scene that played out before him. It wasn't as if he's never witnessed something like this, but it was still unexpected. If anything, he looked more bored and irritated.

Shizuo on the other hand...

He was looking like he was about to rip the table right from the floor, veins popping out of his head. The fork in his grasp was bending at the price of his growing rage.

Dammit, whoever that old fart is, he's messing up my lunch break...

The shrills and screams of the frightened bar patrons did nothing to calm the anger that was bubbling up, or cure the headache pounding against his skull.

He was about to stand up from his seat, dropping the bent utensil to the floor and stomping it with his foot. He was glaring dangerously at the fool who senselessly shot the poor guy with the glasses.

"Was that really necessary..."

"Shizuo, don't get involved."

He aimed his glare at the man who just sighed and gripped his shirt. Shizuo, albeit stubbornly, listened to his boss's command. He still looked like he was ready to attack the ancient bastard, grumbling the word kill over and over again.

His eyes went wide when he saw the young man get up, looking completely unharmed. Shizuo quirked an eyebrow suspiciously, but also seemed to be a little relieved, too.

After the old guy ran out, the bar was vacant, save for Shizuo and Tom.

Tom chuckled breezily, waving a dismissive hand at Firo's question. Shizuo just shook his head, speechless.

"Nah, we're not cops. Just debt collectors, is all. I'm Tom Tanaka."

After an awkward few seconds had passed, he gestured his bodyguard to introduce himself.

Really, Shizuo...Learn some manners...

"U-Uh...Hey. I'm Shizuo Heiwajima. What the fuck was all that about, anyway?"

"Shizuo! So blunt...You'll have to forgive him."
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:03 pm

He looked them over once and a genuine smile crossed over his features, deciding to trust them.

"You ever think of workin' for the mafia? We could use some debt collectors in this business."

His eyes lit up and he laughed looking at them.

"As you saw from the....demonstration that guy gave, it doesn't come with out perks...and you look like you're already used to your fair share of danger doin' what you do."

He chuckled and pulled a lever that looked like a beer tap and a secret passageway opened up. He tossed the glasses in the trash and put the hat on the bar as he headed down the corridor.

"You guys aren't half bad...you comin'? I tell ya what, you buy me a new pair'a glasses and I'll show you a'round and let ya know what all of that was about... Trust me. You'll wanna know."

He walked backwards down the hallway smiling at them. Trying to appear far older than a teenage kid.

"My name's Firo Prochainezo. I'm part of the Martillo family..."

He paused for a moment and rubbed his forehead before shaking his head remembering.

"...ah, no. Strike that. I'm the new leader of the Martillo family. This bar is named after my mentor Maiza. I haven't seen him in years, but...I figure sooner or later he'll see this place and show up."

Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:58 pm

He watched Tom and Shizuo come down the stairs, his expression unchanging as he recognized Shizuo from a very long time ago. He still hadn't changed a bit, he looked exactly like before. The same boy who looked like a slightly younger version of Kasuka Heiwajima.

He nodded to Tom and Shizuo and looked at both of them solemnly before adverting his eyes to the tabletop as if uninterested and nodding slowly.

"Do either of you want a drink?"

He headed behind the bar grabbing a few things to make drinks for his great uncle's new 'friends'.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Work for the mafia? The mafia was similar to the yakuza, right?

At first, Shizuo tensed up at the thought, but Tom was cool about it. The serenity his boss was emitting seemed to have calmed Shizuo down. He relaxed himself and followed them through the secret passageway.

He tried to comprehend all of what Firo was saying, as they descended down the stairway and down a hallway. Once they arrived to where Firo was leading them, Shizuo caught sight of someone he thought he'd never see here.

"K-Kasuka?"

Nah, what's gotten into me? That's not him...But, is it?! And why?! Kasuka's part of the mafia?!
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:41 pm

His facial expression stayed blank and yet at the same time he seemed a bit confused as he watched the other man. He made him a white russian and slid it to him watching him expressionlessly as if trying to figure out what he meant.

Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfsAu1G318Y1SOr3ALQXdOLgezji6KfhTGHReBw8M6TEUtx8TY0g

"I think you must have me mistaken with that actor...My name is Charon."

Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:48 pm

He took one of the white russian drinks as Charon was making them for everyone and grinned at Shizuo and Tom.

"So whadda' you guys say? You in? I could really use some good kids now that Charon's grandfather isn't around...I think I've hearda' bout you too. Aren't you the most dangerous man in Ikebukuro? You and that guy...whatshisname..."

He pushed himself onto the bar and took a drink before snapping his fingers.

"Oh yeah, that guy! Izaya Orihara, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:10 pm

He stared confoundedly at the Kasuka look-alike, and then to the drink that was offered to him.

"Uh, sorry. . .Charon. You just look a lot like my brother..."

Since he already screwed up the stranger's name, he didn't want to be any more tactless than he was. He took a chug of the drink Charon had prepared for him, eyes lighting up at the rich creaminess of the beverage.

"...It's actually kind of creepy."

Firo's friendly, uplifting voice easily sliced through the awkwardness. He looked up, listening to the head of the Martillo family intently, enjoying his drink.

All was well, even Tom appeared to be interested in Firo's proposal, but as soon as the name Izaya Orihara was mentioned, Tom's tanned face paled and his eyes darted nervously to his bodyguard.

Shizuo nearly choked on his drink and trembled slightly. Just hearing that name drove him crazy, and his tight grip on the glass could have shattered any minute. He grinned dangerously, looking up to meet Firo's gaze.

"That flea..."

Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:17 pm

His expression lit up not seeming to notice that at the mention of the name the blond debt collector had tensed in rage.

"So ya heard of the guy! That's great. I was wonderin' if you two knew each other. People talk...or ya hear 'em talk, and you wonder things. The two of yous names are always mentioned together."

He sipped his drink and nodded to Charon.

"Keep 'em comin' kid. You keep making 'em like this we'll all be stacking dominoes again before the day is out...even Ronnie there."

He nodded across the room to a shifty looking man in the corner.

"I heard somethin' about a headless rider too...is that real!?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Panic overcame him.

"Oh yeah? Well, him and I really hate each other. . .A-Anything you hear from a girl in a black hat is all lies!! I HATE HIM. REALLY!!"

He stumbled a bit and grabbed another mug of white russian, downing it in one gulp. He usually disliked the taste of alcohol and refrained from drinking it, but it was so sweet from the cream that he hardly noticed the vodka at all, and drank the beverage as simply as if it were milk.

"Easy, Shizuo..." Tom was eying him, concern etched in his forehead. "...You and I both know that's not really true anyway." Tom whispered to him, smirking teasingly.

He blushed faintly and pouted, drinking his white russian. He narrowly avoided Tom's claim, but didn't deny what his boss had said.

"Yeah keep 'em coming! This is actually really good...Wish that damn flea was here...S-So I could kill him, of course."

Tom chuckled.

Shizuo spoke up again at the mention of his other friend, Celty. The headless rider.

"Eh, Celty? Yeah, she's real. Hard to believe, huh? She's weird, but...she's not bad."

Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:54 pm

He laughed and slapped him on the back hard enough to make his sunglasses fall a bit.

"Easy there...you're already lookin' a little worse for the wear."

He looked up at the stairs suddenly...a bit of concern lacing his features before he covered it up with a brilliant smile.

"Ah, looks like we've got company in the main house. I better go up there and serve 'em."
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:57 pm

As if on cue he skipped into the main bar kicking glass out of the way merrily as if there was nothing different from the norm.

He had knew there would be a commotion...well, of course, he'd set it up.
He knew that Shizuo would be in this bar when it happened and that Tom would be with him...that both of them would be put into a position in which they would meet the Italian mafia.

He grinned broadly as Firo came out and his red eyes gleamed in delight.

"So...what's on the menu?"

He smirked slyly.

"Or should I say who is?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Believe it or not, he just wasn't the type who had an impressively high tolerance with alcohol. After knocking back a couple glasses of white russians, he was already feeling a tad bit tipsy and unfocused.

However, he could have sworn he sensed that a certain someone was up there waiting for Firo, someone who he knew all too well...
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:48 pm

He nodded to Firo as the immortal let him pass. A playful smile formed on his lips as he spotted Shizuo and Tom and he tilted his head looking to Tom in amusement before clapping.

"Well done! Was it you who got him drunk?"

His eyes flashed red as he grinned a little more deviously.

"Will you be doing any more debt collecting tonight? I'd be happy to take him off your hands..."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Shizuo swirled around in his chair at the underground bar, noticing Izaya's presence at once. He laughed in a suave, elegant sort of way, and finished yet another shot, before he swaggered over to his rival.

"Izaya-kun~♥"

Oddly enough, this drunken Shizuo, with his eyes all glazed and half-lidded, glomped Izaya into a warm embrace. He greeted the other man by placing a tender kiss to his lips before he could say anything more.

Tom's expression was a mixture of horror and amazement. He groaned halfheartedly and waved them off, smiling lazily to himself as he took another sip of his drink.

"Ah, no. Take him away~. Have fun."

Shizuo looked absolutely delighted to be going home with Izaya. He showed his joy by promptly picking up the information broker and carrying him bridal style, holding him closely and securely. He gave a wink to his boss and smirked cheekily.

"Thank you, Tom-san~. We will...Oh, we will~."
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:20 pm

He was completely caught off guard a look of horror crossed over his features when Shizuo picked him up momentarily thinking that this was all some ploy to kill him off when no one else was looking...and still...

The twist in his gut was anything but unpleasant.
His ears reddened and his heart sped up as Shizuo picked him up. He inwardly swore at himself for all of the hot scenarios that were running through his head at the moment and shifted uncomfortably trying to squirm out of his grasp when he realized he might actually be getting excited about this. His face flushed completely red and he bit his tongue looking at him with a sense of wonder.

"I-eh--Shizu-chan...? This is you, right?"

He pinched his arm to make sure the man was real as he was carried out of the bar. He watched him skeptically as if thinking he might wake up from this dream at any moment.

"Was this your first time to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:42 pm

While under the influence, Shizuo was able to unlock a completely different side to him. This side of Shizuo was flirtatious and charming. Any pent up sexual tension he was stashing away while he was around Izaya was going to be tossed aside. Just as soon as he got Izaya out of those clothes...

He simply groaned provocatively when Izaya bit his arm, snickering like a school girl. He let Izaya down to his feet and stroked his hair, grinning. His bedroom eyes were gazing intently into Izaya's gorgeous crimson eyes.

"Ahaha~. Oh, Izaya-kun. You excite me, you know that?"

He tipped Izaya's chin upward and crashed their lips together. Wrapping his arms around Izaya's waist, he kissed the other man passionately, right in the middle of the street.

For all to take witness of this...

Somewhere, the conscious Shizuo was screaming at the top of his lungs until his vocal cords were spat out.

After they broke the kiss, he held onto Izaya, hugging him and nuzzling his head. He smirked and nibbled his earlobe, whispering...

"Izaya-kun...Do you have any idea how long I've wanted you in my arms like this?"
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:57 pm

He tensed up still assuming this was some sort of trap. He hadn't seen Shizuo this way since...

Well no, he wasn't sure he'd ever seen this side of him before. At least not when he himself was coherent. And yet there was something about those words 'you excite me' that did things to him. His breath caught in his throat and when his lips met his he tried to fight him at first, not wanting everyone to see... Everyone in Ikebukuro thought they were enemies for a reason, but it didn't take much convincing...

It only took a few seconds for his body to slack from its tensed form and he gasped into the kiss before hungrily kissing him back. His skin tingling as if he were feeding off of some sort of energy Shizuo were giving off that made him want to be touched.

He gasped feeling the teeth on his ear and tangled his fingers in his hair biting back a moan.

"S-Shizu-chan...Shizuo... You're drunk. You're not yourself, right?"

He forced a nervous laugh trying to talk reason into him, and at the same time he wanted him to keep going. He wanted to be as close as he could to this man he'd been chasing for so long.
He took a deep breath trying to uncloud his head, trying not to be as turned on as he was right at this moment.

Yet as he leaned against him he couldn't hide his want and he clung to his shirt wanting him closer.

"You're going to wake up soon."

'I don't want you to...this is...' He thought tilting his head to the side. Having the most powerful man in Ikebukuro saying he loved you...'it's wonderful'.

His eyes looked up at him seriously for just a moment before a smile flickered over his lips.

"We should play before you do."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:29 am

He was just brimming with bliss and confidence. Everything else in this city was all a blur. Nothing else mattered to him more than the man in his embrace. Kissing those luscious lips, hearing him moan, feeling his hands tangle in his hair. It was simply exhilarating and he felt free to love.

Even when Izaya looked so apprehensive and unsure, he chuckled pleasantly and smiled a bit shyly.

"Ah, yeah...I drank this really creamy, sweet drink. It was really delicious. Of course..."

He softly traced a finger over the outline of Izaya's face, smirking playfully. Backing the other man into a wall, he shielded him from the grappling stares of the world around him, the world that didn't matter at all. Most people just passed by the couple, ignoring them as well.

He pressed his body against Izaya's, sensually running a hand over his inner thigh and groping his arousal through his jeans. They were so close that they could feel the heat of their breathes in the breezy night.

"You know what else is creamy and delicious? Heh heh...I'll give you a hint. If I keep rubbing you in this way...Well~. . . "

His knee nuzzled against the arousal through Izaya's jean, leaning into him and leaving featherlight kisses along his neck.

"Nothing can compare to the way you taste, Izaya-kun. Nothing. I want to lavish you all to myself. I want you to be mine."

He backed a way only slightly, still keeping Izaya close and within arm's length. He pouted in confusion.

"If this is a dream, I never want to wake up..."

He grabbed Izaya's hand and laced their fingers together, smiling down at him. With his other hand, he tangled it into his hair and meshed their lips together once again, chuckling.

"Heheh...Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:45 am

He wondered for a moment if his heart could beat through his rib cage. Sure, logic said no, but at this moment he was starting to doubt all logic and reason.
His breath caught in his throat when he felt his hand on his manhood and he nearly collapsed into his touch pressing into him with an audible gasp.

He smirked slightly and wrapped his arms around the other mans neck licking his lower lip and tasting the remnants of the white russian still on his lips.

"And you didn't save any for me, Shizu-chan?"

He gave him a playful smile before his words registered and he flushed red becoming even more aroused.
He let himself be pushed against the wall, using it for support as lust started weakening him, and for a brief moment he thought about just going at it in the alley, an inward voice laughing loudly as it knew that the sober Shizuo would kill him for it later, but a voice of reason looked up and saw Shizuo's apartment window just one story away.

He smirked slightly and led him up the fire escape before picking the lock to Shizuo's window and climbing into his bedroom.

"When you wake up from this, I expect you not to remember I did that."

He tossed his jacket on the floor and pulled off his shirt pulling Shizuo through the window and with a very rare genuine smile he pulled him close and kissed him deeply unbuttoning his vest with a pleasant sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:16 am

He eagerly followed Izaya's lead and grinned roguishly as he broke into his own apartment. Completely oblivious that this was his home, he felt a surge of excitement.

"How daring of you, Izaya-kun~. . ."

He chuckled and groaned giddily in approval as he kissed Izaya, smoothing his rough hands over his exposed chest and abs.

Kissing playfully and trying to remove each other's clothing, they both ended up falling into the large bed together, with Izaya mounting atop a half naked Shizuo. He laughed softly and cupped Izaya's cheek with one hand, bringing their lips together once again and kissing sweetly.

His hands slid down Izaya's shoulders to grip onto his hips, simply gazing up at him through light-hearted eyes. The oculars were so full of bubbly adoration and vodka, that they could almost appear pink , even when they were normally a bright golden color.

"Izaya-kun..."

Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:27 am

He kissed his lips softly tracing feather light kisses along his jawline and neck as he pushed his shirt aside. Soft kisses tracing down to his navel and tongue darting out just before the button of his jeans.

He traced his length through his jeans with one teasing finger before going back to meet his lips and kissing him hungrily as he wrapped his arms around his neck smirking excitedly at the feel of the strong hands on his hips.
Shuddering in pleasure as they caressed his body.

He grazed his teeth over his ear and smirked slightly before crushing his lips to the other man's again. He started to wonder if he acted the same way drunk, but the curiosity was soon drowned out as he let his fingers drift over the other man's skin, pulling on the button of his jeans with an incoherent groan.

"Nnh...Shizu..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. Empty

Back to top Go down

Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: DURARARA!! :: Ikebukuro-
Jump to: