Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:49 am

"A-Ahh...Ahaha, Izaya-kun~. Please, don't tease me like that. ♥"

Clumsily, he scooted out of his pants and undergarments, exposing himself completely before Izaya. Despite the soft blush dusting his cheeks, he still looked serene as ever and smiling as provocative images danced through his foggy head.

"Ahhh, much better...You get undressed, too~."

He chuckled and playfully groped Izaya's ass, assisting in the removal of his jeans and boxers. Although in his intoxicated state, he really wasn't much help. However, he enjoyed seeing Izaya become more and more arousing by the minute. He was becoming more and more aroused by the minute, just with the simplest of touches, single brush over his groin, the sound of Izaya's voice...

Once they finally were both free of their tedious clothing, he took Izaya's hands in his and they became close again in each other's arms. One hand rested at the small of Izaya's back, while the other drifted slowly up and down his spine.

He kissed his shoulder, up his neck, murmuring softly into his warm skin.

"Izaya-kun...There's something I've always wanted to tell you..."

Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:55 am

He allowed himself to be stripped and kind of chuckled at Shizuo's drunken attempt. He sighed lazily and nuzzled into his chest listening to his heart beat stopped momentarily as he looked up into the pink eyes, tilting his head curiously.

"Oh? And what would that be?"

He kissed along his jawline lazily letting his arms trail up and down his body sighing in contentment.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:08 am

"I've always loved you, always will. I don't hate ya."

He caressed the other man's cheek, looking intently into those ruby red eyes through a narrowed gaze and a serious expression, the first one he wore that night. Tangling his fingers into his hair, he kissed his lips tenderly and gently, before trailing kisses down his neck.

He grazed his teeth over the veins that crisscrossed down his neck, nipping his collarbone. He brought Izaya closer, hugging him around his shoulders and swirled his tongue around a peaked nipple.

He teased the teats with his tongue, rolling them around and nipping them playfully, before nuzzling against his chest and smiling a bit wistfully. He looked into Izaya's eyes again.

"I may not be a human you can love, but...I'll be selfish and ask that you at least make love to me right here...right now. I need you more than you know."

He closed his eyes and brought Izaya's hand to his lips. First, he kissed them like a gentleman would, and then looked at him pleadingly.

"Just for this one night, love me." He whispered faintly.

He took Izaya's fingers and popped them into his mouth, taking long strides as he sucked on them hard, moaning softly.

Last edited by Shizuo Heiwajima on Sat May 28, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:34 pm

He drew in a breath trying to stifle the moan as he felt the soft kisses down his neck and the tongue on his nipple. He arched his back into the other man involuntarily, head so clouded he didn't know what to think.

"S-Shizu..."

He groaned as his fingers went into the soft wet heat and bit his tongue as he became painfully hard. He ran his lips over the other man's chest pushing him down and trailing kisses to his navel.
Hesitantly he pulled his hand back from Shizuo and let his fingers drift along his thighs before pushing him down and spreading his legs.

He gave a faint genuine smile as he brushed his lips along his inner thighs before taking his arousal into his mouth. He cupped his manhood as his tongue ran along his length, pressing at the slit with his tongue before taking him all the way in. His hands grasped at his thighs as his tongue danced over the muscle and when he felt like Shizuo was getting close he gave a half smirk and came up for air. Climbing up to him he kissed his lips softly speaking in the softest whisper he could still waiting for Shizuo to wake up and try to kill him.

"Ne, Shizu-chan...I...love you too."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:01 am

He let out a soft gasp as he was forcefully pushed down into the mattress, spreading his legs out wide and agape in such a receptive manner. He laid sprawled out before Izaya, willingly giving himself up to the man he secretly loved, waving the figurative white flag of surrender his everyday self would never allow.

As Izaya took his cock into his mouth, he felt a warm wave of tingling pleasure drift throughout his body. And his body moved on its own accord, his hips arching to fully enjoy the feeling. Unabashedly, he squirmed and swerved around under Izaya, that devious tongue clouding his consciousness with pure euphoria. Without any shame, he drawled out his lover's name and begged for more.

"O-Oooh~. Ahhh, Izaya-kun...A-Ah~."

Almost out of breath and trembling with desire, he pouted childishly when Izaya had pulled his mouth away from his growing erection, but smiled dreamily again once they both kissed.

"Take me. ♥"
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:11 am

He chuckled and nipped his neck softly brushing his lips over his ear kissing deeply as he worked one and then two fingers inside of him getting a rhythm going slowly before adding a third.

He groaned slightly and kissed his breast bone letting his tongue drift over his nipples to relax him as he placed himself at his entrance.

He tangled his arms around his neck and thrust into him gasping at the tight wet heat that surrounded him. He kissed his lips softly and waited for a moment before moving.

He gasped kissing the hollow of his neck, his hands drifting down to his hips as he pulled him down on top of him gasping a little each time. He reached for his lover's arousal and stroked him, flicking his thumb over the head of his cock as he thrust into him again, resting his head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.   Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maiza's~! Where Your Family Is.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: DURARARA!! :: Ikebukuro-
Jump to: