Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Before Master Eraqus vanished from this world, he remembered his mentor and caretaker always orating that the best way to destroy an enemy is by befriending them. Kill with kindness. Even to this day, his master's words of wisdom echo through his head, guiding him.

That is precisely why he was waiting at Destiny Islands, perched on a tree branch, and balancing a beautiful cake in his lap. The one being who he wanted to see would surely show up soon enough. As a gentle breeze caressed his face, he wondered if somewhere down the line he'll regret this decision, but maybe this is what he wished to do all along. Deep within his heart, he desired to make peace with his darker counterpart.

To acknowledge and accept all his inner shadows.

He sighed and contemplated what he would say to Vanitas once he arrived at this spot. What exactly was going to happen? It didn't take long before he figured that the first thing the other boy would do is challenge him to a duel to the death. He had to prepare himself for that, prepare to resist. Vanitas was definitely going to laugh and mock him as well, whilst demanding a unity between them. He had to be resilient and calm.

He gazed admirably at wonderful cake that he baked...with Aqua's assistance, of course. Since Vanitas was no where to be found yet, he plunked his finger into the icing, bringing to his lips to savor in the sweetness. He grinned contently, believing that anyone would turn a new leaf with the promise of delicious cake.

"Mmm..." Where could he be...?
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:21 pm

He appeared on the white sand beaches cloaked in darkness, feeling incredibly out of place somewhere so warm and welcoming but he needed to find Ventus. Drawing his keyblade in frustration he looked around the island wondering where his other half was.

Tch...Where did that idiot go...

I was so close to finding him in the last world.

It was then that he felt something tugging in the back of his mind. A warmth he couldn't describe but was able to feel. It was as if his heart was there...waiting for him.

So he's here...

A smirk played across his features and he turned looking at the other boy through the mask. His face flushed red when he realized he was holding a cake and his stomach twisted in confusion.

Does he...know...it's almost my birthday...?

Of course he does...we're...

He flushed red and gritted his teeth not being able to explain the feeling rising in his chest. It wasn't anger...Love?

Don't be stupid Vanitas. You can't love, you have no heart...This guy is your enemy.

He could almost hear his mentors words echo in his mind and he waved his hand in the air causing the dark suit to vanish replaced by a white shirt and tie, gold eyes glowing as he surveyed the other boy. He laughed dryly covering up his true feelings as he looked over the other with interest. Folding his arms he eyed him.

We are enemies...right?

"Just thought I would dress for the occasion. What's the cake for, anyway? You know I'm just here to make you join with me."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:42 pm

His ears perked up when he heard the familiar grumble of Vanitas' voice, so antagonistic and derisive. A frigid shiver of anticipation made him look over his shoulder, and sure enough, there was his alter ego.

Bright blue eyes regarded Vanitas with astonishment and relief, staring intently at those gorgeous golden oculars. Reflexively, he frowned in alarm and reached for his keyblade, before remembering the cake in his hand. He glanced at the dessert for a moment, then returned his gaze upon the other boy.

Jumping off the tree and nearly dropping the cake in the process, he cautiously meandered over to where Vanitas was proudly standing. He gulped and nodded to the boy in greeting, unable to hold the innocent smile from upturning his lips. Vanitas was dressed sharply and elegantly, and he had to admit, he looked handsome. He stared down at his own tattered clothes, dirty and torn from his adventures.

Clearing his throat and trying to alleviate a blush, he offered the cake to Vanitas. "Erm...H-Hello. Looking good. Um. I just had this feeling that...this was the day you were drawn out from me. So, technically speaking, this is the day of your birth, right?"

He was scratching the back of his head, a gesture of demure embarrassment, but he kept eye contact.

"I...I doubt Master Xehanort is big on celebrating birthdays. He never really seemed like the sort, but...I'd...Wanttohangout,Vanitas? I have cake, as you can see..."

His heart was pounding in his chest and he knew he was most likely breaking a sweat. This was more nerve wracking than fighting, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:19 pm

His hands clenched and unclenched and a look of annoyance crossed his features.

Is he messing with me?!

Or...would he really...

He put his hand to his temple and rubbed it as if there was an oncoming headache he couldn't control. Sighing he listened to the words of the other making up his mind as he did.

No, it's Ventus. This isn't a trick.

He....wouldn't do anything like that...

Would he?

He blinked at the other flushing red and yet at the same time something softened in his expression. He had so many emotions and he wasn't really sure how to confront them. Before, he had resorted to killing them with a keyblade and feeling part of himself die each time. But now...this feeling wasn't something he wanted to kill. It was like feeling the first bit of warmth after being stuck in the arctic for so long. He was caught off guard by it and his words came out uncharacteristically unsure.

"F-Fine...Today only we'll call a truce. But it doesn't mean that I still wont try to merge with you..."

Somehow those words took on new meaning and he flushed a dark red as his mind sunk into the gutter. Biting his tongue he took the cake from the other and headed to the nearest building.

"Well? Come on. Let's go inside and eat it. You didn't poison it or anything did you? You know if I die you die too."

He looked at the cake trying to bury the elation that was bubbling up in his stomach, unable to look at the other for fear his emotions would give themselves away.
This was the first birthday party he'd ever been given, and something about it excited him tremendously.

"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Delighted with their agreement, he chuckled and beamed at Vanitas, following him into a cozy shack. While it wasn't exactly spacious, it did provide excellent shade from the glaring sunshine.

When they were both settled inside, just the two of them, he sat crisscrossed against the wooden structure. He took the cake and placed it on the ground, gesturing for Vanitas to take a seat in the sandy terrain. Smiling quietly at the boy, he wordlessly reassured him that this was no scam.

There was no treacherous plan or plot to ambush Vanitas. He simply wanted to make this day enjoyable for him. Whatever kind of effort it would take, he was willing to earn Vanitas' trust. However long it would take, he wanted to get to know his doppelganger.

He laughed amicably at the typical proclaimation, still looking into Vanitas' amber-colored eyes. "I didn't say you couldn't try," he said boldly, not realizing the implication.

For the first five minutes or so, silence stretched for miles in that tiny hut. He coughed and apologized shyly, catching himself staring at the other boy so attentively. In the heat of a battle, you really couldn't take the time to view your opponent properly. At least, he wasn't at that level yet.

"Hmm...Oh! That's right. Heh heh, almost forgot." In a spark of light, he unveiled his weapon and pointed it at Vanitas. Sheer confusion became his countenance when he saw betrayal and anger flash upon the other boy's expression.

"It isn't a birthday cake if the candles aren't lit," he explained, grinning. He then concentrated all his harnessed magic to the tip of his Wayward Wind, directing it at the cake. Taking a breath to focus, he murmured a command. "Fire!"

The end of his keyblade shot out a wisp of flames, igniting the tops of all the little candles that scattered across the frosting.

A stronger spell would have incinerated us, he mused sheepishly to himself. He was glad he didn't summon Firaga! or they'd be in for an interesting party game of who would make it to the ocean first.

"There you go. Much better."

He titled his head to the side and met Vanita's gaze again, becoming comfortable in the dimly illuminated shelter.

"Happy Birthday, Vanitas," he mumbled after a while, blushing faintly. "I would sing for you, but...Terra forbids it. Yeah, I'm that bad. Heh." He chuckled bashfully, rubbing the back of his neck.

Smiling genuinely, he gave a nod. "Um, traditionally, you're supposed to make a wish and blow out the candles. So, go ahead! But don't tell me, or it may not come true...That's all superstition, though." He shrugged, the grin never wavering.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Shock and anger flashed across his expression as he quickly drew his keyblade in defense. His breathing quickened and he drew back before realizing his counterpart meant no harm. Taking a long breath, annoyed with himself for being so quick to jump to conclusions his keyblade faded and he watched the tiny flame flicker.

A wish huh...?

His gold eyes stared into the flame as if asking it what he should wish for before his gaze made it's way beyond the flame to the only other thing illuminated in the darkness.
He stared at his doppleganger in thought.

He looks so innocent...
Beautiful...

Suddenly a smile he couldn't control played over his lips and he laughed out loud putting his hand to his forehead wondering why he haddn't thought of it before.

"Well, it's obvious what I want, idiot."

His smirk became slightly devilish and he touched the flame with an unfeeling finger before drawing it back and looking into the ice blue eyes.

"You're saying if I blow this candle out all my wishes will come true...?"

If that's the case then...

He closed his eyes and inhaled with all his strength.

I want to be with you forever, Ventus.

Blowing them out he opened his eyes to pure darkness, and then, responding to the emotions he'd never before felt he reached for the others hand wordlessly assuring himself he was still there.

"Thanks...for the birthday, and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:40 pm

He quirked an eyebrow, amused at how often Vanitas called him an idiot. That ostentatiously mischievous cackle never did fail to make his insides churn pleasantly, though he didn't know why. He shifted around awkwardly, grateful that it was a tad too dark for his blush to be noticeable. The gleam in those golden eyes and that smirk was infuriating in the best possible way.

He opened his mouth to ask Vanitas something, but the words dried up on his tongue. Assessing Vanitas with curiosity and secret adoration, he nodded and smiled encouragingly. "Y-Yes. Yeah. That's what I've been told, anyway. But I think if you believe in it, your wish will come true."

He was a bit surprised to see Vanitas actually closing his eyes, looking as if he was deeply contemplating the wish, and then a gust of air made the glowing tresses on the candles disappear. Moonbeams spilled in from the window; the only source of light that tarnished the gloom of the old shed. Happy for the other boy, he chuckled and clapped cheerily.

Until his hand was suddenly caught by his aforementioned counterpart. He gasped softly at abrupt touch, peering searchingly into the pair of glistening gold orbs. His cheeks flushed a brighter shade of red, and once again, he was fortunate that it was dark in there. He laced their fingers and gripped onto the hand tightly, affectionately; letting him know that he was here for him, indefinitely.

"Of course, Vanitas. It's not a problem." Without thinking better of it, he brought Vanitas' knuckle to his lips and doted a gentle kiss. His teeth grazed along the boy's wrist, withdrawing when he got a hold of himself.

C'mon, Ven. What's wrong with you? Keep it together and don't come on too strong. You're just going to embarrass yourself...

Shaking his head to abate his thoughts, he snapped back to reality and gazed at the other male. "You get the first piece. Let me cut you a slice." He proceeded to chisel away a triangular fraction of sugary heaven, handing a plate to Vanitas.

He got a piece for himself as well, digging into it promptly and moaning at how good it tasted. "Mmm! Ish yummy, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Something about the way the lips brushed his knuckles made his chest ache with want. When the teeth grazed his wrist his stomach twisted in knots he did not understand.

"Ventus..."

He was handed a piece of cake before he could say anything else and he stared at it as if he wasn't exactly sure what to do with it. Ignoring the cake completely he watched the other boy eat a piece and smirked slightly getting an idea.

Pushing the cake aside he grabbed the boy by the blond hair looking fearsome for a moment before grinning wildly at the shocked look he got when he thought he was being betrayed. He watched the other boys lips part in protest.

Heheheh...

Two can play that game...

Leaning in he let his lips drift over the others, eyes half lidding before he grazed his teeth over his lower lip sucking off a tiny bit of frosting that was left there. His grip loosened and he leaned back touching his own lips and chuckling.

"Delicious."

By the devilish look in his eyes, it was obvious he didn't mean the frosting. His face shone with amusement.

"Can you guess what I wished for?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:24 pm

He winced, letting out a pained gasp when Vanitas yanked his hair roughly. Bewilderment and anguish dampened his previously exuberant expression, before those feelings were replaced by vengeance. He glared at the other boy and gritted his teeth, willing his eyes not water.

"Aghhh, Vanitas? Wha-What are you--huh?" He became frozen stiff as their lips molded together, coloring his face with a rosy blush. Vanitas' kiss was enchanting, making him a still and silent statue that could only feel the tingly sensation.

He buried his fingernails into Vanitas' shoulders, groaning a muffled complaint and fluttering his eyes closed as he responded unabashedly, trying to gain the upper hand. He shuddered when he was pushed back, inadvertently tracing along the offended orifice.

He attempted to quell the incessant pulsations of his rapidly beating heart and breathed hoarsely, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He stared at Vanitas with a contorted look of confusion and arousal, speechless.

He tried to speak several times in a minute, but had failed due to his stammering and stuttering. He growled, becoming frustrated with himself, and ruffled his own disheveled tufts. His eyes were glazed with lust, yet he kept them affixed with the grains of sand that dusted his pants. Stubbornly, he refused to look at the other boy, blushing foolishly.

"I-I can take a wild guess," he ventured, still avoiding Vanitas' honeyed eyes. "Does it have to do with me, maybe?"

Last edited by Ventus on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 pm

His grin grew and he chuckled not able to look at the other boy, unsure why he couldn't will himself to. Part of him was afraid of what he'd find in the others expression, wondering if his counterpart would be disgusted with him or angry.

He probably hates me now...

Well... We are enemies right?

I guess we are...

I...

But what if we're not...?

What if we don't have to be...?

He smirked and shook his head nudging the sand with his shoe as he thought.

"I can't tell you. You said it ruins the wish."

He finally willed his eyes to meet the other boy, only to find him intently staring at the grains of sand stuck to his clothing. Sighing to himself he poked at the slice of cake tilting his head in thought.

"So, it's my birthday right...I've only read about these, but don't I get games?"

He gave a slight smirk loosening the tie around his neck as he leaned into the other excitedly. He had never had a party before, but that didn't mean he hadn't wanted one. Truthfully, he'd never had time to think about it much. His entire life had been somewhat...depressing.

"I've heard about this one...truth or dare. Lets play that."

He raked his finger through the icing and smirked slyly before licking it off.

"So what do you say Ventus...Truth, or Dare?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Though he couldn't comprehend why, he strangely felt far more cohered with his foil than even Aqua or Terra, despite them being the only friends he knew. This fact that he was certain of resided in the corner of his mind, which he sometimes suspected was linked with Vanitas. Sometimes, he felt that his other half knew more about him than himself. That's why he was hopeful. Hoping that he could already discern what Vanitas wished for.

He wishes to be forever with me... Or so was his own kindred desire.

"I guess I did say that, didn't I." He was now drawing various designs and patterns across the sand. A few stars here, a heart there, random swirls and intertwining lines.

Honestly, he didn't know why he was being coy. He did kiss Vanitas' hand. That was a romantic move. Romantic? He was aiming for friendship with Vanitas, right? Friendship? Could their differences be blurred? Even without him knowing, a bond was already established. Vaguely was he aware, earnestly he yearned to closer.

In such a cramped place, he really couldn't avoid touching the other by accident. Was it really an accident? It was intentional.

Finally, he looked up at Vanitas, who was just inches from his face. Not much distance was separating them, and his heart began to thud against his rib cage in an erratic manner once again. His innocent blue eyes went wide with dubious wonder.

"Games?" What kind of games?

After Vanitas had loosened his tie, he pretended he didn't see the revealed skin. His counterpart's chest was right in front of him, practically begging to be explored by his twitchy hands. He clawed through the sand absentmindedly. His gaze flitted upward just in time to watch Vanitas lick at those frosted appendages in such a seducing way. He swallowed the lump in his throat, blushing.

"Um, sure. Yeah, sounds fun." His cordial smile returned. "Uhh, let's see...Dare me." He smirked uncharacteristically at the promise of a challenge.

Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:02 pm

His eyes lit up as the other boy played along and he streached out pretending to think hard about what he would dare him to do.

"I dare you...toooo... Unite with me! Ahahaha!"

He looked at the other's angry expression and laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. Wiping a tear of laughter from his eyes he caught his breath and ruffled the blond locks.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding..."

Or am I...?

He flushed red in thought and then smirked biting his tongue so he wouldn't say what was really on his mind.

"I dare you to..."

He drew his finger through the frosting again, his breathing becoming somewhat erratic as he came up with a risky idea. Loosening his tie a little more he smeared the icing across his neck leading down his chest where his heart would be and he grinned up at him licking the icing off of his finger.

"I dare you to lick it off, just like I did when I kissed you."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:39 pm

He just shook his head and rolled his eyes in exasperation, fighting the grin that was tugging at the side of his mouth. He threw a sardonically amused look at Vanitas, as if to ask him if he was done laughing. A chuckle fell from his lips.

"We may get to that..." The hushed words were released before he could think to restrain them. Even if Vanitas heard him, he didn't regret it. He meant it.

He scowled slightly when Vanitas ruffled his hair and he flinched away, his eyes holding an playful glint.

"Since it's your birthday and everything, I'll do anything you say."

And that anything, in this round, equated to him licking icing off of the porcelain skin he was just dying to trace with his fingertips. He remained poised and secure of his nerves, taking a breath and scoping over the saccharine trail that glistened off Vanitas' body.

"O-Okay. Will do." He cursed himself for sounding so pathetic and crawled over to Vanitas, parting his lips.

If he knew how much I wanted him, he'd go into hysterics and pounce me on the spot...Well, one can only hope.

He pinned Vanitas to the wall, getting nearer and pressing against him. He offered a meaningful smile, his half-lidded eyes drifting down the boy's neckline and over the toned chest.

Darting out his warm tongue, he started at base of Vanitas neck, nipping and kissing until the frosting was all gone. He grazed his teeth down the spidery, pulsing veins. Once he got to the collarbone, he sank into the skin and sucked vehemently, leaving a telltale mark. He pecked a kiss over the purplish bruise, before lapping at the wound.

"Mmm, Vanitas..." Beyond his control, he moaned and hissed out the name, running his tongue over the hollow crease that would have encased a thumping artery.

He chuckled into the cold flesh as the sugar got to his head, feathering a light kiss to his breast. He spotted a peaked nipple and his eyes glowed with intrigue, clamping teeth around the hardened nub. He rolled and teased it, glancing up at Vanitas.

Somehow, his hands had found the other boy's hips, and they were resting there; simply slithering up the thin dress shirt.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:55 pm

He drew in a breath overhearing what he thought the other boy said. His skin tingled with want and he bit his tongue as he felt hot lips on his cold skin. He moaned in pleasure as the firey tongue danced over his vain and drew in a breath at the bite yelping a bit in pleasure as his hands flew to the others shoulders on their own accord running down his sides.

When Ventus had completed his task he took a breath still feeling the heat on his skin.

Fuck, fuck, fuck...what am I thinking?!

He feels so good...

I...It's like he's my missing piece...

With him I have a heart...

His lips parted to speak and it took a while for words to come out. His breathing fell in gasps. When he finally regained his thoughts he laughed and covered his face and drew his legs up to his chest to hide how flushed and turned on he'd become.

"Alright...you're turn. I pick dare as well."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:42 am

Vanitas' reaction filled him with an emotion he couldn't name. He thought it might be amusement, maybe longing. The way Vanitas was curling up like that was very adorable...for lack of better word. He never would have guessed he'd used that adjective to describe him, but he did.

Smiling easily, he combed his fingers through the spikes of black hair, brushing a thumb over Vanitas' felt cheek. Tilting his head to the side curiously, he tried to get the raven-haired youth to look at him, tipping the boy's chin up so that their eyes met.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think...I think you liked that," he outwardly observed, chuckling at his triumph.

I want to know what else you like, Vanitas. Let me know, so that I can please you in a way no one else can.

He thumbed over Vanitas' lower lip, glancing at the ceiling as he considered the dare he'd like to administer. He hummed, thinking up a good one, frowning when the ideas weren't flowing.

"Ah! Haha, got one." His eye lit up like a lantern, beaming excitedly at the other boy.

"I want you to str--...strip. Imean,dare. Umm..." He blushed, timidly creating the dare and expanding it. "A-And then...! And then...go skinny dipping. After that, climb some palm tree and yell I AM VANITAS, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!"

He sat back down, as he was getting a bit theatrical. Clearing his throat, he crossed his arms and looked comically serious, lofting a brow. "S-So...Gonna do the dare, or will you chicken out?" He asked with a innocent face, smiling and blinking.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:04 am

His eyes flashed with interest as he peered at the other boy through the darkness. He hugged his legs to himself hiding his arousal flushing red with embarassment before hearing the other boys request.

A smirk drew over his features and he stood up getting an idea. His gold eyes seemed to glow in the darkness and he grabbed the other boy by the shirt collar bringing him close and pushing his chin upward so he'd have to look him in the eyes.

"I'm not chicken...but I'll make you a deal."

His lips curved upward tauntingly as he grabbed the other boys hands, never losing sight of his eyes.

"If I can prove to you that I'm well endowed, I don't have to yell it from a tree."

He let the others fingers drift over his buttons and forced the other to unbutton them one by one. He shrugged off his shirt, only the tie remaining and made the blonde's fingertips trace down his torso shuddering in pleasure before he brought his hands to his jeans.

He smirked eyeing him and kicked off his shoes followed by his jeans and boxers, still keeping the blue eyes focused on his own as he guided the soft hands lower and wrapped them around his cock.
He gasped loudly shuddering in pleasure as his eyes half lidded before looking back up at the other lustfully.
He wrapped his arms around the other's neck as if they were going to dance and tilted his head to the side curiously before giving him a devilish smile.

"Now, should I go in alone while you watch me? Or would you like to follow me and make sure I don't drown?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:10 am

Without fail, Vanitas caused a sensational tremor to spur up his spine. He always felt the fleeting stir of danger and arousal whenever he was with the other boy, and in such close quarters. He grunted brusquely when was pulled to his feet, staring determinedly into those intense gold eyes. He grinned, thinking he must have struck a nerve. There was something about the look Vanitas was giving him.

"A deal? H-Huh?" He blushed, feeling Vanitas palm brush past his own. He didn't divert his gaze, keeping it transfixed with those dark irises.

As he was clumsily undressing the other male, excitement pumped blood from his jittery heart and sent it all the way to his groin. Leaning into the boy and catching a husky breath, he willingly ghosted his fingers over the taut skin. He felt Vanitas' rib cage, glazing his hands up until he lightly caressed the rosy nipples, staring in awe. Never dropping eye contact.

From the icy, velvety touch of Vanitas' hip bones, his hands then glided over something hot. Very hot and hard. The pulsating muscle in his grip made him gasp, stroking along the length of it.

"Wow, Vanitas..." he marveled aloud, touching his forehead to his counterpart's. He thought about ardently kissing the other boy, thought about forgetting this silly game, thought about plowing into him against this shoddily built shed. He hissed at the risque images, blushing and flicking his tongue out to taste Vanitas' moist lips. Just a taste.

"I-I'll go in with you," he announced, thumbing over the slit of Vanitas' manhood. "I...You don't even know how to swim, do ya?" He teased, the taunt's only purpose was to mask his lust.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:28 am

He drew in a breath as the thumb flitted over his arousal and he bit back a moan hand reaching up to caress the other's face as the hot pink tongue darted out to taste his lips.

He chuckled smirking at him as he pressed himself against the wall, watching from the shadows.

"You know, you're going to have to take your clothes off too."

He leaned into him, lips brushing over the blonde's ear as he whispered into it with a giddy sounding tone.

"We'd hate for you to get all wet..."

He sauntered out of the house grabbing the other by the hand and pulling him to the water, not worried about who might see them. He gazed up at the stars drawing in a breath before looking at the glass blue eyes that mirrored them.

"Guess I don't. You'll have to teach me."

He smirked letting go of his hand and grinning wildly as he ran to the waves.

"Better hurry! If you don't I might drown...then you'll die too. Vicious cycle! Come save me!"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:11 am

"N-No...We wouldn't want that," he murmured obliquely, the capricious whisper sending shivers up his spine and making his heart flutter.

After some struggling and reluctant complying, he was stark naked under the moonlight and the starry sky. The night was gorgeous and mystifying on that island. The atmosphere couldn't be any better for skinny dipping, as far as he was concerned. Cautiously, he scanned the area for any signs of life besides his other half. As far as he could see, they were the only pair.

Self-consciously, he wrapped his arms around his body, gaping dumbfounded at Vanitas. He got a good look at dat ass.

"Gah, wait for me!" he groaned, dashing for the shore.

Once he waded into the water, almost shrieking at how frigid it was, swam over to Vanitas and put an arm around him. He wanted to make sure the other didn't get carried away by the waves, keeping him close. He sighed.

"Hey, Vanitas...How old are you turning? Five?" he joked, ruffling the spiky raven hair. He enveloped both of his arms around Vanitas, embracing him, holding him on his lap. He nuzzled the other boy's shoulder, hiding his face, muttering. "I don't wanna lose you."
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:29 am

He didn't seem to notice the cold and his lips curved upward into a genuine smile as the other boys arms wrapped around him. He stared up at the stars floating with the other before he asked the question.

For a moment a defensive look crossed over his features and he opened his mouth in protest.

"I--You--We-- Tch...I can't help that I'm so young..."

He crossed his arms defiantly looking like an angsty teenager and huffed.

"Technically, I've always been with you so we're the same age."

He looked into the other boys eyes turning to face him and flushing red when he said that he didn't want to lose him. His chest ached with need and he reached out his long fingers brushing them through the blond locks as he pushed them out of his eyes.

"Join with me Ventus..."

He searched his eyes to see what he was thinking and leaned forward kissing the saltwater from his lips before shaking his head, his face growing red.
He grabbed his neck pulling him closer and kissed him a little more deeply moaning slightly as his arousal bumped into the others stomach and sighing contentedly.

"We called a truce for tonight..."

He smirked slyly and wrapped his arms around the others neck, floating near him, his body brushing against the others with each wave that hit them.

"So join with me in another way, we don't have to fight, and this way at least I'll have my heart back."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:59 am

He chuckled softly, relishing in Vanitas' expression. The pout looked really cute on those luscious lips as he spanned his fingertips across it. For some reason, being told that Vanitas had always been with him made his heart beat even faster. The thought was comforting, enlivening. He smiled and gazed at the other boy affectionately, caressing his jawline.

Always with me...

"You're right. That was totally uncalled for. I'm kinda making fun of myself, too." He laughed a bit, hugging his alter ego and nuzzling against him, hiding the blush on his face.

He pulled back, still keeping his arms draped securely around Vanitas' waist. He stared intently, looking thoughtfully at the other. Before he could say anything more, his lips were captured by Vanitas. He closed his eyes, enjoying the surprise. A kiss so brief was still so sensuous, and it made his head spin. Without much time to regain air, as if his unspoken desire was answered, their mouths crushed together once more. This time, the exchange was far more passionate and fervid. Titillation spiked his senses.

Holding onto Vanitas, he rocked his hips against the other, groaning into his mouth as he felt that wonderful friction. He tangled a hand into Vanitas hair, gasping when their lips separated.

"Ah...What other way is there?" He asked, though he knew exactly what his counterpart was implying, and he was more than willing to serve. If Vanitas could feel full, full with the warmth of a heart and full with the heat of pleasure, he would be satisfied too.

'Vanitas, I need you...Just as much as you need me. Our truce...It can be a permanent treaty. A promise that we will always be together. I won't let you disappear. You can stick by me."

Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:24 am

"Oh, I think you know..."

He took the blonde's hand brushing the fingertips over his lips before guiding it down his own spine, shuddering as his eyes half-lidded in pleasure. His stomach twisted into knots and he drew in an exhilarated breath as he ran the other's fingers along the contours of his ass drifting them right over the entrance.

He smirked slyly letting go of his hand and looking at him but was slightly caught off guard by the next words out of his mouth.
Something caught in his throat and he looked to the side, blinking away the glassy emotion that appeared in his gold eyes.
He laughed and wiped away the tears before he could see them and took a deep breath.

"Y-You're...so weird, you know that?"

He wrapped his arms around the others neck holding him close and smiling genuinely. He felt for the first time in his life that he was complete....loved.
Someone wanted him.

He won't let me disappear...

He loves me.

He tangled his hands into the blond hair and kissed him deeply, hungrily, expressing all of the emotions that were pent up inside of him.

I love you too.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:22 pm

He strengthened his embrace around the boy, the body in his grasp so lithe yet sturdy. Without a doubt, Vanitas was much more ripped and robust than himself. Both of them had their weaknesses and imperfections, but together, they were sublime. Unstoppable. He felt so invigorated to have the boy hanging off him like this, to have him so near and close to his heart. The blades of his fingers glided up and down Vanitas' lower back.

Grinning and cherishing his counterpart, he slid a digit down the crease of Vanitas's rear, rubbing at the entrance with a carnal confidence. Smiling, he leaned in to peck a tender kiss to Vanitas' brow, drifting his lips to the boy's nose. In an abrupt wave of panic, his eyes flew open when he noticed how rigid Vanitas had become.

The boy's head was turned away from him, avoiding his gaze. He looked slightly baffled and contrite, worried for Vanitas. He held onto Vanitas by the shoulders, leaving them just a few centimeters apart.

Anxiously, he fumbled through his mind to find a solution, to find words that would bring Vanitas back to him. He was afraid that he had said something, or done something terribly wrong. His throat had gone dry, disallowing his voice from passing his lips.

But then, he was thrown further into befuddlement when he heard Vanitas' laughter, though he observed that it wasn't as malignant as usual. He quirked an eyebrow, tilting his head to the side. He was frowning out of concern for his doppelganger.

"Vanitas...Hey, are you okay?" He asked quietly, caressing the other boy's cheek. A smile spread across his face when Vanitas spoke to him again. He coaxed the boy to look at him, to see how happy and relieved he was. "Heh, for a second there, I thought you were gonna call me an idiot."

After that, he threw all caution to the wind, kissing Vanitas roughly and reverently. In the heat of passion, he lifted Vanitas up, wrapping limbs around his torso. He held onto the boy from the waist, kissing him like he's never kissed anyone before. Groaning fervently and nuzzling against Vanitas, he caromed his hands along the curve of his back, groping at him to bring him closer.

"Hnn, Vanitas..." he panted breathlessly, enrapturously biting and sucking at the teen's lower lip, before their mouth melted into each other again. "I-I love you."
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:46 pm

He broke the kiss only to breathe laughing as he caught his breath, his fingers entwining themselves in the golden blond hair. He smirked at the words running his lips over the other's neck as he grazed it with his teeth sucking the salt water off the faint trail he had made before giving a light hearted laugh. He looked at him with a joking smirk as if he had just reminded him he'd forgotten to say his catch phrase and teasingly ran circles over his chest with his long ice cold fingers as if stealing the warmth from the more beautiful boy.

"Idiot..."

I love you too.

I always have.

He wrapped his legs around the other willing him closer and moaned slightly parting his lips at the feeling of friction from the waves lapped around them. Running his hands over the others torso he rolled the nipples with his thumbs leaning in to suck on his lower lip before pulling him closer and deepening the kiss, his tongue darting into the hot wet cavern.

He smiled to himself.
Kissing him was like bathing in sunlight.
His pure, innocent, beautiful counterpart.
He never wanted to let him go.

He laughed nipping his ear and pulling him closer, his arousal nudging against the others stomach in need as he drew in a breath.

"They'll think you're crazy falling for your evil side...but, you're stuck with me now. I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:26 pm

The cold touch of the other boy's fingers on his skin made him shiver in pleasure. To obscure the shuddering moan that escaped his lips, he bit down on Vanitas' shoulder, kissing the faint mark afterwards. He smiled, feeling Vanitas' frame convulse against him when he laughed. His smile only grew when he heard the endearing insult from his opposite, inexplicably blushing and brimming with mirth.

He couldn't help but chortle along with Vanitas, keeping the boy safe and steady in his arms. His chuckling died away, gasping and mewling softly at the way Vanitas was kneading his peaked nipples. Moaning lustfully when their lips collided into each other again, he slicked his tongue out to dance and dominate the other.

He dipped Vanitas, carrying him bridal style. Leaning in closer, he savored more of his redolent kiss. It lit a fire within, making him feel so stimulated and needed after years of a certain kind of deprivation. Lifting him back up again, he grazed his teeth along the boy's gorgeous neck, swirling his tongue around the lovebite he left there a while ago.

Looking content with glazed blue eyes, he smirked at Vanitas, stroking his hair. "I should be questioning my own sanity, but oddly enough, I don't really see a problem."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: FINAL FANTASY / KINGDOM HEARTS :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: