Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Axel

Axel

Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:15 pm

He smirked at the other wrapping his arms around him and kissing him deeply before grinning.

"Well you know what they say in Wonderland...We're all a little mad here."

He brushed his lips over the others pulse point letting his fingers ghost over the others torso as he sighed contentedly but flushed a dark red when he moved to carry him bridal style.
He opened his mouth to protest only to let out a lewd sounding moan when the others mouth came down on his neck and he arched his back pushing himself into the touch, hands tangling through the golden hair.

"Ventus..."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:36 pm

"Hmm?" He only hummed suggestively in response, smiling placidly as he hoisted Vanitas out of the water.

Yes, say my name again.

Underneath the stunning shine of the moon, Vanitas was the epitome of enigmatic beauty. He could have sworn that those golden eyes burned brighter than any star in the sky. Lifting up a leg in provocative position, he kissed along Vanitas' inner thigh, mindful not to drop him. Even the way his paramour smelled was intoxicating, he mused, as he tasted the salty skin.

He shifted an askance gaze towards Vanitas, grinning at how the boy blushed and squirmed in his arms. His alter ego really was a sight to be seen. He stared at his other half, his breath hitching in his throat and his eyes narrowing with venerated interest.

"How about we form this unity, huh?" He whispered, chuckling playfully and nuzzling the raven-haired male.

Still cradling Vanitas, he swam over to the cove, propping him up on rock. For a moment, he was struck by the other boy's nakedness. Vanitas was slender and chiseled with muscles. His counterpart's pride was right in front of him, desperate for some attention. Curiously, he peered up to meet Vanitas' line of vision, as he timidly began to run his lips along the impressively sized cock. He licked and kissed the tip of the shaft, resting his hands on each side of Vanitas' thighs.

As he massaged the other boy's legs and hips, he spoke earnestly as if he were reciting marriage vows. That was how adamant and candid he was about his connection to his darker half.

"I, Ventus, keyblade novice, shall be joined with Vanitas. I hereby promise to never vanquish the darkness within, yet I will accept it. From here on out, we are equals. We complete each other." He cleared his throat, blushing faintly. He took Vanitas' hand and pressed a kiss to his knuckle, just as he did earlier that evening.

"Um...I-I will unite with you." He said, brushing his lips over the blades of Vanita's fingers.
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:52 pm

His face was completely red and his words caught in his throat. It took every ounce of willpower he had not to jump into the others arms and get lost in them. His hands tangled in the others hair as he felt the soft lips on his most intimate regions. His breathing fell quick and fast.
He knew if he had a heart it would be about to leap from his chest as he heard the words fall from his counterparts lips.

He really wants to be with me...

The realization caused a tremor of warmth to pool in the pit of his stomach and spread throughout his body. He felt tingly and light, the places where the others lips had been burned with a delicious heat. He pulled himself closer to the other boy kissing his jawline and then down his neck. Flustered, and caught off-guard by just how wonderful this birthday had turned out.

This is the best day of my life...
Being reunited with you since we were torn apart...

He ran a hand through his hair and kissed him softly at first and then more heatedly, wanting to get lost in those soft lips. Wanting to feel himself connected to the man he'd once been torn from.
Breaking the kiss only to breathe he laughed a bit into his shoulder, a joyous sound that wasn't quite used to.

"W-Well get on with it then...I want to be with you too."

He looked into the ice blue eyes pressing their foreheads together before closing his own and kissing him with urgency.

God, I love him...

His lips parted in a moan as he kissed him deeper and he sighed contentedly in euphoria.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:52 pm

That assertively succinct one-liner was enough to certify their union, he decided. A long-winded ceremony was unnecessary, though he meant every word he said to Vanitas. And it was so worth it. Seeing the callous boy blush so deeply and look so happy really made his night. All those sweet, zesty kisses enhanced the experience.

Scooping up Vanitas back into his arms, he held the boy close until their was absolutely no distance between them. They were almost already conjoined, their lips and limbs intertwined together, wrapped around his each other.

They spun one full circle in the water, splashing and causing ripples to spread over the surface. Feeling so effulgent and euphoric, he beamed joyously like a moron, squeezing the other boy in a bear hug that no one could ever dream to escape from. Laughing amicably, he lessened his grip around Vanitas' waist and kissed him tenderly, raking his fingers through his hair.

His elated expression toned down to just a calm smile. A quiet smile that spoke volumes. There was a twinkle in his cerulean blue eyes, telling Vanitas how much he truly cared and loved him. Neither of them had to be alone or against anyone. They were one of the same.

"Vanitas," he murmured softly into the boy's ear, lacing their fingers and mentally comparing how similar their hands were. "You're so beautiful."

He placed a gentle kiss to Vanitas' forehead, letting his mouth linger on that spot of his counterpart's temple. He enveloped Vanita's legs around his torso, groaning huskily at the feel of the boy's warm member digging into his abdomen. He took a whiff of the boy's thick dark hair, lavishing in the scent of saltwater mixed with the spice of darkness that naturally emitted from the teen.

"You're all mine, as I'm all yours." He quietly reminded the boy, his voice strangle sultry and void of the usual innocence that he displayed before everyone else. Maybe Vanitas had an influence on him. Bad or not, he liked it immensely, taking on this new thrill. A rush of risque desires danced through his entire being.

He took action, grazing his teeth along the cartilage of Vanitas ear, nipping at it. Whilst doing so, one by one, his digits worked their way inside Vanitas' puckered ass, worming their way along the tight bundle of nerves. He hissed, holding tightly onto Vanitas, as he twisted and twisted and twisted. Mercilessly, he caressed those inner walls, wriggling and prodding Vanitas' sweet spot.

Before the boy lost control, he carefully removed his hand, leading a trail of kisses up Vanitas' neck. He gave one passionate look into his lover's glinting eyes, then gripped under the globes of the other's rear, stretching him out. In one quick thrust, he plunged his stalwart cock into Vanitas' core, fusing with him in the most salacious way possible.

He took a shaky breath, groaning lewdly at how hot and tight Vanitas' was. The sensation felt so wondrous. He pecked a lascivious kiss to Vanitas' parted lips, kissed his nose, the base of his neck. Everywhere his mouth could reach, he gave Vanitas' love. Soothing the pain as best as he could, before he bucked his hips and began a sensuous rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:16 pm

He shuddered in pleasure as the words caressed his being. He belonged to someone, finally. It was as if he had been waiting for that simple phrase all along.
He was finally complete.

He hissed when the first of the fingers went in clawing at the other boys shoulders at the new sensation. Glaring he opened his mouth to make a remark when the other found his sweet spot. The protest died on his lips and his eyes half lidded in a pleasure he'd never before felt. Moaning his hold on the other's shoulders loosened and he flitted his tongue over the marks he'd accidentally made on his skin.
Gasping as the fingers worked their magic he nudged his arousal into the firm abs of the other moaning lewdly as he got the friction that he needed.
When he was close enough to taste it the other withdrew and he gave him a disappointed look before he saw in the cerulean eyes that there was more to come.
Leaning into him he grazed his teeth over his lower lip and burried his head in the place between the blonde's neck and shoulder as he was penetrated. He bit down on the shoulderblade of the other muffling a cry, his inner muscles clamping down on the other before his body relaxed.
He drew in a breath and twined his fingers through the others hair, kissing him roughly.

Neither of them would disappear.
They would stay like this forever. Light and Dark.
A perfect balance.

He moaned into the kiss and began moving his own hips with the thrusts matching them with need. Speeding up, wanting to feel the other even after they were apart. He gasped loudly when the bundle of nerves was hit, and his toes curled as a blissful euphoria spread throughout his body.

"Oh god...Ventus...Nnnh..."

He wrapped around him kissing him, his breath falling in needy gasps as he got close to his release.
The words he said next were quiet, whispered, but he meant them from every fiber of his being.

"Iloveyou."

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:30 pm

He was driven to madness, becoming so tortuously aroused by those explicit grievances falling from Vanitas' lips. Those guttural sounds of pain mingling with pleasure gave him the incentive to sheathe deeper and deeper into his other half.

In the back of his mind, his conscience warned him to slow down and ease up, but the message became nonsense in his muddled brain. Only venereal commands were executed beyond his control. All that he was aware of was the missing puzzle piece being fitted into place; he became a part of Vanitas again and again.

In a brisk and inconsistent pattern, he careened his cock in and out Vanitas, swerving his hips to gain purchase of that sensitive prostate. When Vanitas had gasped his name, he knew he found his target. Trying to steady his own throaty breaths, he clung onto his lover and rammed into that sweet spot with all his might. Passion overtook him. His hands smoothed up Vanitas' stomach, reaching to toy with a couple of unattended nubs, both pink and stiff.

The hot, slick heat made it terrifically unbearable. He didn't know how much longer he could take this, his heart like a hummingbird trapped in a cage. As he was nearing ecstasy, he got the bleary idea of bringing Vanitas to paradise with him. He cupped a hand around Vanitas' erect member, rubbing over the slit that was tearing a bead of white.

"Please...With me, Vanitas..." He begged through a raspy moan, pumping and stroking the massive cock in his grip.

Not long after that moment, he heard the muttered confession from his counterpart. He lost it. With widened eyes and a pathetically flushed face, he felt as if the wind was knocked out him, but not from an attack. It was a different kind of breathless feeling that made his whole body arch, go rigid, and mesh with the other in his grasp. It was like he was flying while being tickled by the clouds.

"A-Ahhh! Nnn, V-Vanitas..." he shuddered, gritting his teeth to suppress a groan as he came hard inside the other boy, filling him with his essence. Filling him with passionate warmth. Filling him with pure love. "...I love you, too."

After a fluttery moment of peace had quelled their ragged panting, he kissed Vanitas chastely on the mouth, and then carried his limp body to the shore.

Once they had made it to land, his knees buckled under him and they tumbled to the soft grainy ground. He chuckled to himself, still basking in bliss. He rolled over to Vanitas, wrapping his arms around him. Gentle waves lapped at their feet, as they gaze at the cluster of celestial beings watching from above.

Smiling, he glanced at Vanitas, quietly admiring the boy. "So, has it been a good birthday?" He asked, stroking a lock of dark hair out of the boy's gorgeous eyes. He looked back up at the sky, gasping in awe at the miracle that was diving into the atmosphere.

"Vanitas! Look, look! A shooting star!" He exclaimed excitedly, pointing at it to make sure the other boy saw,poking at his side for good measure. "You're so lucky. Two wishes in one night! ...Actually, I think I'll take this one, if you don't mind..."

And he closed his eyes, making a wish from the bottom of his heart, which he now shared with Vanitas.

I wish that we could always be like this...Forever, just happily coexisting, side by side. Give me the strength to protect us both.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:42 pm

He relished the feel of carnal passion trembling with need as the movements became faster and more heated. His head swam with clouded lust and he inadvertantly yelled out the others name when he took his member rubbing the tip and sending him over the edge.

"Ah-AHH-Ventus--nnhh!"

He came at the same time as the other, his mind a blur as he folded in on the blond his lips falling on salt covered skin as he pressed kisses into the over-heated flesh. He sighed feeling so content, his gold eyes half-lidding as his body tingled from the remnants of their love.

Being pulled to shore he laid next to the other wrapping his arms around his waist and catching his breath as they both molded into the warm sandy beach.
He smirked slightly at the blonde's inquiry and batted him playfully.

Of course I had a good time, tch.

His face heated in a blush and he kissed the back of the others shoulder blade nuzzling his face into his counterpart as they looked up at the stars. He watched one fall and blinked at him looking over at him with interest.

"What did you wish for?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:30 pm

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled, giving Vanitas a knowing look. Very faintly, the tips of his fingers drifted up and down the other's spine, finding himself unable to keep his hands off for long.

"All you have to know is that it will come true," came the recondite, yet reliant answer.

Gently grabbing onto Vanitas by the hair, he brought their lips together, kissing him with an impeccable fondness that couldn't be explained in words. He nuzzled against his missing piece, gazing at him longingly through a half-lidded stare. He caressed Vanitas' cheek, before placing a kiss there, and then another on his forehead.

He rolled on his back, settling Vanitas on top of him. Both of them were dripping wet and compressed; the sensuous feeling of their saturated flesh touching each other threatened to rekindle a voluptuous thirst within him.

Looking up, he realized that all the sparkling worlds spiraling high in the sky could not compare to what he had right here and now. His world, his destiny, was the boy who was straddling his waist. Your shadow is always right behind you, and that was who Vanitas was: an eternal presence who would never leave him lonely.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:01 pm

He chuckled curling into the other, his gold eyes flashing in the darkness as he teasingly batted his arm.

"What kind of an answer is that?"

He pressed his lips to the smooth chest of the other smirking just slightly as he ran his tongue over the skin. He grazed his teeth over the others nipple, already peaked from the slight draft in the air.
Sitting up he straddled the other putting a hand just beside his head to balance and lowering himself down so that he was tauntingly close to the sun kissed lips of the other.

"Oh right, if you tell me...it won't come true. Does it really work, these wishes? I'd like to think so."

He searched the bright blue eyes for answers wondering what was on his mind. If there was one thing it bothered him it was that he never seemed to know just what was going through his counterparts mind.

Running his lips over the others, but not capturing them he let himself lower just a bit more as he spoke.

"What's going on in that head of yours?"

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Involuntarily, as Vanitas licked and nibbled at his still highly sensitive skin, he arched his back against those licentious touches, repressing a moan with a restive laugh. The blades of his fingers took a stroll down Vanitas' spine, down all the way to the other boy's lower back. There, he traced along the curve of his counterpart's tailbone. One hand threaded through the shambolic spikes of jet black hair, caressing the other's head so softly and dotingly.

He chuckled and grinned demurely at his match, simply staring at who he believed to be the most dangerous and chaotic advocate he's ever sparred with, and fell in love with.

"You don't even have to question it. It is a matter of knowing, trusting. Here," he took one of Vanitas' hands and placed it on his heart, which was thrumming gleefully. For a moment, he just kept Vanitas' hand there in that spot, relishing in the cool touch against the warmth emitting from his chest. "You feel that, right? It is our heart beating. It's...It's never beaten so rapidly before. Around you, it goes crazy, almost like it wants to just hop out of my chest and live within you."

He laughed a bit, tightening his grip around Vanitas' wrist, just to keep him there. Just in case the boy could poof and disappear into thin any minute.

"I share my heart with you. You aren't hollow, as long as you've got me, and you've got me for good. So...If you start feeling funny, like your chest becomes tight and your head grows foggy and you actually feel...happiness. Get used to it. It's normal."

He didn't know why he was suddenly so vocal about this. For the longest time, he thought romance was something only older girls like Aqua could really, fully understand. Even Terra would hastily change the subject whenever it was brought up, looking so disgruntled and bemused.

But since he and Vanitas started this chase, somewhere in between those skirmishes and conflicts, he's found that there is some light in Vanitas. There is some darkness in him. He's discovered that he needed Vanitas, though at first he was reluctant to admit it, because he was still incapable of grasping this concept. This concept of wanting to feel complete with another person.

With Vanitas, he felt both so strong and vulnerable. It was truly perplexing, but there was no point in trying to rationalize it. That is why he was speaking his mind, stating how he saw the matter. In retrospect, he didn't really answer Vanitas' question, but he had hoped it would unlock others.

He smiled, leaning up to play with his doppelganger's lower lip, nipping it and sucking at it with no fierceness. "Heheh. Mmm, just that...we're like yin and yang, kinda."
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:01 pm

He pressed his head to the others chest listening to their heart in curiosity chuckling when the hand tightened around his wrist. For some reason it made him feel wanted and he liked feeling it there.

"Happiness, huh?"

He breathed out a contented sigh when the other sucked and nipped at his lower lip and he grazed his teeth over his collarbone looking up at him. He'd truthfully never really thought of love or romance before. Being a shadow was all he had been made to be so this was all new for him. Tapping out the rhythm on the others chest he smirked kissing him quickly.

"You really get so excited when you see me?"

He dipped his head kissing the hollow of his throat, his hands sliding down the others sides as he darted his tongue out to lick salt from his skin as he smirked looking at him devilishly.

"You sure it's not just you being afraid of the greatest battle of all time?"

He stuck out his tongue to show he was joking before taking the other boys hand and grazing his teeth over he finger tips kissing the salt off of each one before placing it on his chest to show his lack of heart beat.

"I have no heart, and yet somehow I still get excited to see you too."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:42 pm

"Mmhm." He nodded earnestly, looking at Vanitas directly, peering into his soul through those golden gates.

What a beautiful person he really is. He thought to himself, stroking the other's cheek with the back of his hand, a gesture that was gentle. I bet he doesn't even see it. A being who was taught and encouraged to only destroy, told countless times how dark he is. But he would see to it that Vanitas be treated like a king. After all, they both deserved to be happy. If Vanitas was happy, so was he.

He couldn't help but moan softly when Vanitas began kissing his neck, chuckling and blushing faintly at the tingly sensation that spawned near his most intimate areas. "S-Stop, that tickles...!" But at the same time, he never wanted it to stop. He never wanted Vanitas to ever stop tantalizing his body this way. It was too addictive and amazing to ever pass up.

Grimacing slightly at the jesting accusation from the other, he caught the flapping tongue between his teeth, a daring glint igniting in his blue eyes. Lightly, he grazed teeth along the moist and warm tongue, smoothing his own against it for a brief dance.

"Hah! Excited, sure. But afraid? Never."

That pounding heart skipped a beat, coming to a fleeting halt. Somehow, even if it was just the appendages of his hand getting such treatment, he felt his whole body grow hot and and spasm of pleasure drifting throughout his bloodstream, awakening arousal in his loins.

A saddened look became his countenance for a split second, before he smiled at his other half. "You got one, Vanitas. Really, it's all in the state of mind."

You'd think he'd suddenly grown a profound mind overnight, but truthfully he had the guidance of his late master and his faithful guardians for his insight and wisdom. He was also speaking from the heart.

He went quiet for a while, contemplating, and then he thought of something.

"If you didn't have a heart, you wouldn't be laying here with me, making me feel so good about everything. If you were heartless, you wouldn't hesitate to kill me on the spot and snatch away my heart--er, well..." He remembered all the fighting they've done, all the attempts of trying to forcefully merge with him to gain his heart and strength. All of that didn't matter, though.

"But past confrontations are besides the point. The thing is, um. Look at it this way. When you see me, you feel emotions. I would hope they're positive ones. But it isn't like negative emotions are bad either. It means you can actually feel and react to things."

He pressed his palm against the center of Vanitas' chest, smirking up at him. "That means you have a heart of your own."

With a smile, he kissed Vanitas' passionately on the lips, as he wrapped his arms around the boy's neck, bringing him closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥   Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Vanitas! ♥
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thread of Fate :: FINAL FANTASY / KINGDOM HEARTS :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: