Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orihara House: Summer Vacation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Orihara House: Summer Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:10 pm

He was half-awake, hair tousled, only wearing a black hoodie. He'd spent the entire night trying to come up with some devious "senior prank" that would not only put half of the graduating seniors into a bind, but also make them have to seek him out to get them out of it.

Money.

That was what was at stake here and this final year at school would be all about making a name for himself and cleaning out the pockets of all of his precious humans.

He groaned not wanting to get out of bed. It wasn't like him to be this lazy...not even during summer vacation...something must be off...
Grabbing a sucker he'd stolen from Shizuo's pocket he unwrapped it and popped it in his mouth and with a sigh opened the laptop with his foot staring at it as if he could care less what was on the screen before smirking slightly and sitting up. He put on his glasses and leaned against the wall pulling the computer onto his lap.

"Well, well...lets see who's online, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:44 pm

"Ah, fucking finally!"

His bedroom door had ended up crashing to the floor again, all because of a single kick. He stared down at the fallen door, blinking in surprise. He shrugged and pulled the door upward, propping it up against the entryway, groaning.

"I'll fix that later..." He mumbled, walking in and collapsing into his bed.

He sighed and rolled on his back, gazing up at the ceiling.

Never thought I'd be graduating...So relieved that I'm at least done with that hell. I'm never going back...

Contenting himself with that thought that he'd never have to deal with another idiot again, all because high school was finished, he rummaged through his pocket to pick out the lollipop he'd been saving.

Only to find that it had been missing. He checked his other pocket, but it too was empty. Furrowing his brows in annoyance, he sat up. immediately, he knew who had taken the sucker. Well, he suspected. His assumptions were usually correct when it came to a certain flea...

'Damn him...Hah! I won't have to see him ever again!"

As soon as he said that, the angry grin on his face slowly melted into a scowl. He looked down, staring at his hands. He looked melancholic and frustrated. Already bored with summer vacation before it even began?

Grumbling, he flipped open his laptop and signed in.

Heiwajima Shizuo has signed in.

Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Something about the words that registered on the screen automatically made his boredom disappear. He smirked slyly and took the sucker from his mouth laughing at the screen.

Kanra-chan has logged in.

=WARNING=This IP Address belongs to: Orihara Izaya. This is on your blocked members list. Do you still choose to accept?

Since you have not chosen and it has been over 30 seconds, we will automatically connect you anyway.

Shiiiiiii-zu-chaaaaan~! ^^ Goooood morning~!
Miss me already? <3 <3 <3

I was surprised that you like strawberry suckers Shizu-chan. It's very...pink.

Is there something about you I should know?

He gave a sly smirk watching the screen in amusement.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:07 pm

As he was idly browsing through his emails, an IM window popped up out of nowhere. Raising an eyebrow, he squinted at the username with a confused expression.

"...The fuck?"

who the hell are you?

wait IZAYA!!!!

wtf

I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN EVEN IM ME

AND I KNEW YOU TOOK MY SUCKER YOU DICK

He was practically pounding on the keys so fiercely and frantically, a few of them even chipped off and he had to squeeze them back into place.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:14 pm

He laughed hystarically almost imagining what Shizuo must look like so worked up and twirled the lollypop in his mouth happily taking his time as he typed.

Shizu-chan, you don't give me enough credit! You know how much I like keeping tabs on all of my fellow classmates.

Smirk.

Well, you in particular.

Smirk grows a bit.

Well, your sucker is almost gone. If you want the rest of it I suggest you come and take it from me.

Probably not the wisest of moves, but it would be amusing to see him try. He pulled the sucker out of his mouth and tapped his lips with it in thought before licking them and grinning deviously.

So will you have a hello kitty sucker tomorrow Shizu-chan? If so, I like the ones with the icing on them too. >:}
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:26 pm

The laptop was suddenly hovering above of head and tight in his grasp. His teeth were clenched and the urge to snap the computer in half or smash it up against the wall was voracious. How can just one person cause him to react like this?

He froze in place, standing with the laptop still high in the air. He looked quite savage. Anyone who dared to walk in on him like this would be perplexed and possibly frightened. Well, more than just possibly. Most likely. Definitely.

However, he was calming down a bit, realizing that damaging the expensive computer would not be a wise choice...Not like he never destroyed anything expensive before.

Setting the laptop back on the bed, he took a deep breath and typed. He stopped to turn off the capslock.

go to hell flea

where are you anyway?

where can I find you so I can properly kick your ass?

He was curious.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:32 pm

He gave a sly smile when Shizuo resumed typing and typed in his address kicking his feet like a kid as he typed back.

Mmm...So does this mean I can expect you over?

My sisters are gone and I'm bored...and your sucker...it's almost gone.

He grinned and got up walking across his room trying to find clothes only to realize his sisters had taken all of his school uniforms downstairs to be washed. He raised a brow but shrugged and moved back to the computer.

I'm in my room. Let yourself in~

>:}

He flopped down on the bed staring at the ceiling with a smirk upon his lips as he pulled the sucker from his mouth and eyed it laughing to himself.

"Well that was even more fun than stealing it."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:54 pm

He saw the familiar address blink up on the screen.

Ah, so he's just at home. Huh. Well, maybe I will pay him another visit...

There was absolutely nothing to do at home, anyway. As usual, he was alone and everybody else was busy without him. The flea was apparently bored as well.

He reread their conversation, glaring.

Ffffft, even in IM he has that smirk. Goddammit.

Thinking about Izaya made his insides twist and turn uncomfortably, and his ears burned. He grimaced in thought, scratching the back of his head.

In his room...No sisters...Huh.

He blushed heavily and grumbled a string of unintelligible curses under his breath once a few lewd images came to his mind.

Sighing, he finally typed up his reply.

yeah, on my way there

I'm getting that last lick, so don't even think about it!!

be ready, your ass is mine

It took him less than a minute to realize the suggestive euphemism in his last message. It was too late.

"...FUCK. T-That's not what I meant! Ah, whatever..."

In an embarrassed haste, he abruptly logged out of the Instant Messenger and turned off the computer, jogging out the door.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:01 pm

He quirked his eyebrow at the last few sentences and fell into a fit of laughter twisting into the sheets of his bed happily.

"One can only hope."

He half-heartedly listened for the door as he popped the sucker back into his mouth and rolled over onto his stomach switching the screen to YouTube and smirking slyly. He figured he at least had enough time to watch a few doujins before Shizu showed up.

He pulled the hoodie down to cover his legs since the rest of his clothes were in the washer and clicked through the site trying to find something good.

Coming up short he Googled the name Shizuo Heiwajima to see if anyone had written anything lately...and then ADD getting the best of him he pulled up Aarinfantasy on a third tab...

Click, click, click.

"Good...boring...Mmmm good...very good... Oh, well -that- is interesting. Is that even possible?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:19 pm

In one long sprint, he had made it to the Orihara house. Huffing and puffing to catch his breath, he fumbled with the doorknob until it clicked open. He coughed, turning the knob and entering the abode.

He stormed up the stairs and slipped in silently, grinning in spite of himself.

He found Izaya right where he figured he'd be, at his computer. Unceremoniously, he plopped beside him, almost jumping on top of him. He chuckled, before looking eerily calm and inexpressive as he reclaimed the sucker from Izaya's hand.

"Be takin' this back..." He mumbled, swirling his tongue around the sweet orb.

Oblivious, he hardly noticed how scantily dressed Izaya was or what he was watching, researching. With the sucker jutting from his lips like a cigarette, he took notice of the screen and stared at it.

"Whatcha watchin'--? EH. . ."

He had seen what he thought he'd never see. His eyes went wide and his face darkened with a blush.

"Wh-Wh-WHAT IS THIS CRAP!? Huh?!"

The sucker fell out of his mouth.

Sputtering like an idiot, he glanced down at Izaya who was so close to him. He finally took notice of Izaya's...almost lack of clothing. His long slender legs caught his eye. Those eyes trailed up those legs and...Eventually, they stared confoundedly into crimson.

He looked away.

DAMMIT PUT SOME CLOTHES ON. Or don't... I don't know!!

"Nice...hoodie. Is it new."

"Seriously though, what is this."
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:34 pm

His grin grew wider and wider as he realized Shizuo's reaction to what he was watching and he laughed rolling over on one arm to look him over before stealing the sucker back and putting it back in his mouth smirking slyly.

He brought up the most vulgar doujin he could find on YouTube smirking as he clicked off of the Google page with Shizuo's name. He leaned on one arm and gave him a toying smile watching the characters go at it in some very...interesting ways.

"Do you think that's even possible?"

His grin grew more devious.

"Did you know you're a fan favorite? People make them about you all the time."

He clicked on another Doujin video and it showed young Shizuo chasing...someone...through the city. He caught up with him and then...

He stuck out his tongue twirling the sucker around on it and laughing.

"I actually haven't seen this one yet."

He quirked a brow looking interested.

"That looks fun....Oh! I have those..."

Smiiiiirrrkkkk.

"Have you ever tried that Shizu-chan?"

He absentmindedly offered him the sucker and shifted a little so that the hoodie would cover up more starting to get somewhat turned on by what he was seeing.
He realized how many suggestive poses their fans had put him in and clicked off the YouTube video, ears flushing bright red in embarrassment, (something he'd never admit to) as he began looking for another video.

"Hmm...lets find a better one."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:52 pm

He didn't even care that his sucker was taken from him again, as his eyes flitted back to the computer screen.

When the video began playing, he didn't know if he wanted to look away or keep staring. Nonetheless, his eyes were glued to the sexy scene before him. He couldn't avert his gaze even if he desperately wanted to.

He kept silent, kept his attention focused on the suggestively graphic artwork. He couldn't believe this actually existed on the Internet. His face was feeling terribly warm, as he was blushing deeply, and cringing.

"Wha--..."

His head was becoming clouded and dizzy, his pants were feeling tighter than they were earlier.

Why is this turning me on so much?!

"HEY, I'm supposed to be on top! Now that is just...Ah...Ahhh, shit."

He scowled and was shifting around too, feeling antsy and so hot all of a sudden.

Who are these people...making these?! I...They're not bad artists, I'll give 'em that...How they manage to draw it accurately is beyond my fucking comprehension...And Izaya...

His glanced to the side to gaze at Izaya, looking him over.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:58 pm

He sat up smirking slightly and took the sucker out of his mouth when he caught Shizuo looking him over and he chuckled leaning forward to whisper in his ear.

"Should we try it sometime Shizu-chan? You know...if you ever get really bored..."

He flicked his tongue over his ear and chuckled sitting back pulling the hoodie down to mid-thigh as he watched him curiously, gaze pausing on his crotch before smirking and looking back up into his golden eyes.

He chuckled to himself putting the sucker back in his mouth.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:23 pm

He shuddered gruffly in approval as Izaya flicked his wet tongue over his ear. He flushed and grinned to himself, looking the other way. He muttered something under his breath, sounding bemused.

"You know, they got your dick all wrong."

He turned to face Izaya, meeting his gaze. Scooting closer and making the distance between them disappear, he pressed a kiss to Izaya's jaw and grazed his teeth down his neckline, savoring in the taste of his smooth skin and the feel of his pulse against his lips.

Unable to stop the urge, his hand found its way underneath the jacket. His fingers laced around Izaya's erected cock. A lusty groan escaped from his mouth, but it was muffled into Izaya's shoulder. With his hand wrapped around the member, he stroked it from the tip to the end, feeling the length of it.

"Yeah, it's much bigger. Got it all wrong..." He mused quietly, his free hand rising up to tangle through Izaya's scalp.

He kissed along Izaya's collarbone, before he glanced up with one brow quirked.

"Ne, flea...You're really really hard. Heh heh. Really turns you on, doesn't it?"

He still had the hot, elongated flesh of Izaya's erection in his grasp.

Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:32 pm

"Hmm...? What was that?" He looked up at him not quite catching what he'd muttered and was a bit taken aback when Shizuo kissed his neck.
His heart pounded erratically in his chest and he gasped a little in surprise tangling his arms around his neck to draw him closer.

"A-Ah...Shizu--"

He audibly moaned when his hand grazed over him and he involuntarily raised his hips as if begging to be touched. He flushed red at the statement, embarassed for a moment that he was so turned on but when he looked down and saw Shizuo wasn't much better off he smirked and straddled his lap pressing down on the bulge and grazing his neck with his teeth.

"Looks like I'm not the only one."

He let his tongue dart over his lower lip before tangling his hands through the blonde's hair and kissing him heatedly.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:52 pm

His eyelids fluttered closed as soon as their lips met, groaning into the kiss brusquely when he felt friction through his pants. He broke their kiss just to grumble a halfhearted "Shut up." before attacking his mouth again,

In the heat of their ardent kiss, he found his way on top of Izaya, his arms wrapped around his hips as he mounted them. He snaked his hand around Izaya's cock again, kneading his thumb over the head of the arousal and pressing into the slit.

Fingertips danced over Izaya's inner thighs, softly clawing up the tender skin with callous hands. He brought Izaya closer, wrapping his legs around his waist and holding him in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:01 pm

He didn't have time to protest, nor did he want to. He drew Shizuo forward biting his lower lip with a smirk before sucking on on it, pulling away only to graze his teeth over his collarbone skillfully unbuttoning his white shirt and throwing it to the side.

His hands smoothed over the hard stomach fingertips flicking over the nipples before he raked his teeth just over his heart. He smirked and rolled one nipple with his tongue before he felt the hand on his cock and he gasped audibly moaning and arching his back at the touch.

He pressed into him willingly bringing his legs around his waist and smirked slightly nipping his lower lip, eyes half-lidded with lust. His smirk grew a bit and his fingertips trailed down his stomach as he began pulling at his belt.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:25 pm

He gasped as his breath hitched in his throat, grasping the belt and fumbling it to let him loose. Once it slipped off the loops and collided with the floor, he sighed and held Izaya close, their arousals frotting against each other.

Rolling to lay on his back, he harnessed Izaya's hips and sat him atop his heaving chest. Seeing Izaya's manhood fold out before him, his eyes glazed over and his head became muddled with lust.

Drawing Izaya in closer, he caught his cock with his tongue and slicked over the slit tauntingly. He grinned, blowing some air on the tip. He grazed the head with his teeth, before taking him in all the way.

With Izaya's hips nestled in the palms of his hands, he motioned him to buck his length into his mouth. Deeper and deeper, he took him in, suckling and running his teeth along the edges. In and out, he bobbed his head in time with Izaya's thrusts. He moaned and grunted as he worked Izaya to euphoria, his eyes half-lidded and tearing up,
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:39 pm

He gasped unable to form any cohearant thought as his fingers tangled into Shizuo's hair. He felt the hot wet heat of his mouth around him and he shuddered in pleasure as his mind seemed to cloud.

He bucked in reflex trying to get deeper into the hot wet heat and groaned as he felt him suck. His breath coming quicker and his hands gripping tighter on Shizuo's hair he gasped trying to get the words out,

"S-Shizu-chan...I'm going to...nnh..."

He pulled him up and crushed his lips into the other mans tasting the remnants of sex and candy, a faint smile tinging his lips before he wound his arms around the blonde's neck as he moved to sit on top of him. In one breath he bit down on his clavicle and impaled himself on Shizuo's throbbing cock, gasping out as he was filled. Licking the bitemark he was still for a moment holding Shizuo and nuzzling his face into his neck with a faint smile, contented just to have him near. He took a breath when he adjusted and began to move his hips, each time getting closer to Shizuo, each time connecting them as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:14 pm

He closed his eyes as he swallowed Izaya's seed, luxuriating in the salty-sweet taste as he licked over the grin playing on his own lips.He groaned as his lips meshed together with Izaya's, kissing him hungrily with passion.

Respiring once he felt his back fall into the softness of the mattress again, he kept his arms wrapped securely around Izaya's waist.

"A-Ahh!! Nnn..."

A sudden rush of pain and warmth made him cry out in pleasure, feeling his enlarged erection snug within Izaya's tight orifice and the pleasant sting on his collarbone from the bite.

He felt a tingly shiver run up his spine as Izaya's wet tongue flicked over the mark. His arms enveloped around Izaya and he held him closer, needing him immensely.

"Fl--...I-Izaya-kun..."
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:27 pm

He shuddered fingers digging into Shizuo's broad arms as he worked himself up and down on his lover's arousal, pulling himself all the way off and then plunging down again hitting the spot inside of him repeatedly that made him harden again. He gasped mewling in pleasure as he wrapped himself around Shizuo, breath coming quickly as he licked his neck.

His muscles tightened as he got close and he pressed himself into Shizuo, using the friction to release again. He used the last of his energy to move for Shizuo, and when his beautiful blond came too he collapsed onto him, completely spent.
He smirked slightly, not bothering to get off of him or pull himself away just yet as he drew lazy patterns on his skin with one finger.

He laughed burying his head in Shizuo's chest and smirked a little to himself.

"Well if it's true what they say...that YouTube is always watching...they just got a pretty good show."

He gave a toying smile closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around the other man.

"Though any time you'd like to give them another one, I'd be more than happy to play."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:09 pm

The sultry encumbrance his cock was going through was causing him to lose control. His hands gripped the sides of Izaya's hips; guiding the velocity of the thrusts, arching his back to fill Izaya in deeper.

Faint red lines began to form along Izaya's back as he clawed his nails along his spine, bucking his torso tempestuously. He brought Izaya down onto him, clinging onto him for dear life as he curved is body into him. Everything became white before his eyes. He felt Izaya's throbbing erection dig into his stomach, and then the result of it trickle down his hipbone.

Less than a second after, fervid ecstasy swelled up at his core. He too came inside of Izaya, gasping his name and trembling with the tingly sensation of satisfaction.

He did not mind at all that Izaya hadn't removed himself. With his heart beating unevenly in his chest, he laid Izaya's head right on top of it. His arms curled around his limp body, a calm smile adorning his face. He let out an exhausted, yet blissful sigh.

However, at those words, his drowsy thoughts were disrupted and he blushed faintly, glaring at Izaya. He leaned his head back onto the pillow, his eyes fluttering closed again. A smirk of unspoken agreement upon his features.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:24 pm

He nuzzled into Shizuo and smiled to himself listening to his heartbeat for a moment before getting up and pulling him with him. He tossed off the hoodie and pulled him to the tub filling it with hot water and....really fluffy bubbles.

"Well? Come on..."

He smirked licking a line across the other mans chest before climbing into the bath, looking him over with interest.

"Unless you'd rather walk home that way."

He sunk down into the hot water and sighed contentedly in relief closing his eyes. He opened one speaking to him casually.

"Shinra..."

He dunked his head under the water trying to think of how he should phrase it before coming back up and wiping the soap from his eyes.

"Shinra gave me something to give you."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Somehow, everything went at a snail's pace when he was watching Izaya slip out off the hoodie. His hazy amber eyes gazed along the line of Izaya's spine, the curve of his shoulders, the arches of his perfect ass. He blushed when he realized he was gaping, giving himself a light slap to the cheek to snap back to reality.

"I'm comin'."
He said gruffly, following Izaya's into the bathroom. He couldn't fight his involuntary grin.

After shrugging off his rumpled dress shirt, he stepped into the tepid water, gasping a bit at the heat, but it didn't take any time at all for him to adjust to the water's temperature.

He slunk down into the tub, drawling out a long sigh of contentment. The tub wasn't so minuscule, but it was compacted enough to where their legs intertwined.

Playfully, he got a handful of bubbles and blow it in Izaya's direction, chuckling. Absentmindedly, he grazed toes against Izaya's thigh, feeling relaxed and at peace.

"Hm, Shrina? What is it?"

Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:49 pm

He watched Shizuo undress none too discreetly and grinned as he got into the water. He laughed at him batting away the bubbles that were blown in his direction before snuggling into his chest happily.

He smirked slightly and handed him a vial of....something.

"I don't even know what it is, but we were paid a lot of money to try it out. It should only last a day, whatever it is."

He gave a sly smirk thinking that Shinra probably only gave him so many things to try out because he figured that he and Shizuo were indestructible.

He quirked a brow looking at it.

"Should we try it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orihara House: Summer Vacation   Orihara House: Summer Vacation Empty

Back to top Go down

Orihara House: Summer Vacation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next