Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orihara Household

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:57 pm

He came into his house through the window only to be attacked almost instanly upon entering. The two girls knocked him to the floor and tied him up.
A look of annoyance crossed his features and he kicked them off and attempted to cut through the rope around his wrists...only it wasn't rope this time. He was both amused and angered at the same time.
He'd taught them well.

He swung his legs at them knocking them down and headed to his room to try to look for something to break through the chains they'd somehow found ignoring whatever chatter they seemed to be giving. He never really listened to them unless their information could benefit him anyway.

"Be good Kururi, Mairu..."

He smirked slightly looking over his shoulder at the door almost expectantly.

"We may have a guest."

As if they would listen to him. He shook his head smirking as they got back up and looked as if they were plotting something new and went back to figure out a way to get free. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:30 am

Why am I not just heading straight for home? Instead, I'm following these directions he gave me that should lead to where he lives. What if it's a trap? Could be a trap. I've made up my mind, though, so fuck it all. Maybe he drops his guard at home and I can easily kill him there...Or, maybe I'll find something that I could use as blackmail! He has no qualms about that, so why should I!? Why am I even going...

"Heh, what am I doing?"

He had made the decision to stop by the Orihara household. The very location loomed in his head mysteriously. He only had the coordinates scrawled neatly on a piece of paper to go by, but had no idea what it looked like.

Heh, he has girly handwriting. . .AHHH, like that matters! He's probably going to pop out of nowhere...

Many thoughts were racing through his mind. He was thinking about this too much and it was causing his head to feel dizzy, which was no good. He knew that he needed to be alert and didn't know what to expect.

Pondering about it some more, he figured Izaya may live in mansion for all he knew. The kid seemed pretty affluent. He certainly acted like he owned a goddamn goldmine or something, since Izaya placed others below him while he figuratively sat upon a high throne. Also, he knew Izaya wasn't only crafty and arrogant, but had the smarts to back it up. He was really well-read, Shizuo thought. He would never say these kinds of things he was thinking to his face, knowing all too well that it may inflate his ego even more.

He breathed a sigh of relief, finally arriving at the right street. Glaring up at the two-story building, he gulped nervously, and stepped through the gate to go down the pathway that would lead to the front door of his rival's home.

It wasn't a palace, but it wasn't at all shabby. It looked quite nice, on the outside. Now, he was about to enter inside. His eyes darted to all sides, preparing himself. Realizing he probably looks really stupid, he laughed his anxiety away and was about to turn the knob.

He paused, completely forgetting his manners, and found the doorbell. Press.

Scowling a bit perplexedly, he heard sounds of a commotion from the inside.
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:57 am

He heard the doorbell ring and knew his sisters had already guessed who'd be coming over. He was right, by the expression on their faces he already knew it was too late. Mairu and Kururi looked at each other and in unspoken unison they dove at their brother grabbing the chains around his wrists and locking him to the bedpost, tying a scarf around his mouth so he couldn't talk.

Fuck. He thought, I have really got to stop teaching them these things.

"I'm sorry Izaa-nii." Mairu's smile looked devious and she adjusted her glasses. Kururi just shrugged her expression still stoic. "We heard that you might have Shizuo-san over. We're very excited about meeting him. We heard his brother might be in a vampire movie we want to see."

Izaya heard the doorbell ring again and a genuine smirk crossed his features. If they kept him waiting long enough they'd get to meet the angry Shizuo and well...that would make up for the trouble they were putting him through.

"Don't worry Iza-nii" Mairu grinned. "Don't worry Iza-nii-san," Kururi echoed. "We'll come play with you after Shizuo-san leaves."

He grimaced and struggled looking for a way out of the wrist restraints knowing that their version of 'play' was a lot like his, and not looking forward to it. It was then that he heard them open the door, red eyes flashing in annoyance as he was stuck in his room and couldn't see what was going on.

Mairu ran to the door and opened it Kururi following close behind.

"Shizuo-san~!" "Heiwajima-sempai." Mairu hugged him and Kururi bowed politely. "Please come in. We're huge fans of your brother." "You look so attractive in person." "Iza-nii-san talks about you all the time! I knew you'd be strong, and wow, blond hair...you're such a rebel Shizuo-san!"

Izaya kicked the headboard of his bed trying to break it and get loose or at least cause enough ruckus so that Shizuo would find him and get away from his maniacal sisters.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:28 am

Shizuo's patience was waning very quickly, as he stood outside the Orihara's home awkwardly. He scanned the area fiendishly for anyone familiar on the street. If anyone he knew caught him standing at Izaya Orihara's front porch, his already terrible reputation would be beyond ruin.

An angry blush rose to his face when a realization had dawned upon him. What if Izaya had tricked him and sent him to the wrong house?

"Shit. If he's setting me up, there will be hell to pay."

He jammed his pointer finger into the little rectangular button, mashing the doorbell rapidly.

"Oi! Lemme in...Ah?"

Suddenly, the door swung open, and Shizuo was greeted by two little girls. Obviously, they were twins, and they both apparently knew his name. At the sight of the youngsters, his disgruntled scowl softened into a relaxed, yet confused frown.

When the one with long braided hair and spectacles hugged him, he kinda just stood still, but allowed her to do so. Sheepishly, he patted her on the head gently, and nodded to the quieter one who was practically glued at the hip with her more loquacious sister.

Loquacious could be an understatement. She was talking a mile a minute. Shizuo couldn't get a word in edgewise. He found out that it was hopeless, so he contented with just listening to her ramble, while he scratched his head shyly.

"Thanks...Uh, who're you two, anyway?"

He made his way stiffly through the threshold, still trying to keep up with the talkative one's animated babble, but eventually gave up caring about the one-sided conversation. For the time being, he looked around the home dubiously.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:49 am

Mairu didn't seem to notice that he wasn't interested in her conversation and kept excitedly babbling away as she grabbed Shizuo's hand and led him through the house.

"I can't believe we're finally meeting you! We are HUGE fans of Kasuka. I just know he'll be big after this movie comes out." She adjusted her glasses and Kururi followed texting something into her phone and not looking up. "We know." "My name is Mauri." "I'm Kururi." "We're Iza-nii's sisters." "We figured you were coming over." "Izaya never looks genuinely happy unless he mentions you so we figured when he said he had a guest it must be you and I can't believe we were right! I never thought he'd let you over." "We thought you'd kill him before you came." "Well, anyways, we wanted to know if you could get us in to see Kauska at the filming of his first movie?" "We're big fans."

At that exact moment a large thud came from upstairs and both twins looked up at once. Mairu letting go of Shizuo's hand for a moment. Kururi putting away her phone as she looked to the stairs. "Nii-san must have got out." Mairu smirked, the same sort of smirk her brother always wore. "You know where the thumbtacks are. I'll guide Shizuo-san around. Don't be too long." Kururi nodded and looked down before her sister grabbed her chin and kissed her in a more than friendly sort of way. Kururi gave a faint blush and headed upstairs to 'deal with the problem'.

"So Shizuo-san! Can we meet him? When can we meet him? Can we come to your house? Do you think he'd take us to the prom??"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:29 am

Shizuo had what can only be described as a what the fuck face. He wondered vaguely if he had stepped on the set of that American horror film--what was it called? Ah, The Shining. I mean, two creepy twins? You can check that right off.

So, these are the sisters Izaya has to deal with on a daily basis? Eh, they're weird, but that's just proof that they're related to him. Hm...They seem a tad bit obsessed with Kasuka, though.

With no way he could turn back now, he allowed Mairu and Kururi to guide him through their home. He managed to pick up bits and pieces of Mairu's cheerful drivel. He heard her namedrop Kasuka a bunch of times, but he could swear he heard her mention him and Izaya, too. Somewhere in her chatter, she said that Izaya had talked about him numerous times.

Shizuo got a sick feeling in his stomach. He wasn't sure if he was sick with eminence or agitation, since Izaya wasn't beyond spreading deceitful rumors about him. These two seemed like they would believe anything Izaya told him, so he wondered...

But then, his thoughts were cut off when he heard a loud thud coming from upstairs. Strange noises...Check.

Wait, Nii-san? He should have felt a little puzzled at the fact that Izaya wasn't around anywhere.

Thumbtacks?

Shizuo grinned a bit in mirth, but kept an air of unobtrusive indifference. He wanted to laugh, but decided against it. After all, Izaya had always told him not to assume things, so he decided that he would think nothing of the unusual sound from upstairs, Izaya's absence, and his sisters strange behavior.

He quirked an eyebrow at the kiss the two girls shared.

...That's not incestuous at all. Nope.

He watched Kururi skip upstairs to the source of the sound, before having his attention drawn in by Mairu's giddy voice once again.

"You...ask a lot of questions, Mairu-chan. Unfortunately, none that I can answer at this time."

He patted her apologetically on the head.

"So, where's your brother?"

He glanced towards the staircase curiously.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:41 am

Mairu pouted visibly, folding her arms over her chest and frowning up at him. She shook her head in annoyance and adjusted her glasses. "Iza-nii told Kururi and I that Kasuka was going to be filming part of his movie at school today. We waited but he never showed up. Instead some guy came and tried to kidnap us. We got rid of him but Iza-nii-san still needs to be punished for it." She smiled gleefully as she heard the muffled yells and groans coming from upstairs and she grabbed Shizuo's hand again pulling him towards the couch. "So Kururi and I are having playtime!"

"Are you staying for dinner? Would you go to the prom with us if Kasuka doesn't? Is it really true you can throw vending machines? Did you teach Kasuka everything he knows?"

She didn't let go of his hand and pulled him over to the couch coaxing him into sitting down. She smirked slightly and texted something to her sister which resulted in a few more groans from upstairs before it got quiet and then another text back which read "Sorry".

"Can we come over to your house Shizuo-san? I want to see Kasuka's room! Is it true you tried to kill him once over pudding? Your eyes are so pretty Shizuo-san! Can I wear your glasses?"

She jumped on his lap before he could answer and grabbed the glasses off of his nose taking her own glasses off and putting his on giddily.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:07 am

Shizuo couldn't help but stare at Mairu in disbelief, as she told him all about Izaya's dirty ploy to get them kidnapped. At the same time, he snorted in bitter amusement, since that is just so Izaya.

"That's just...awful, what he did to you both. Eh, sorry you're disappointed. You're absolutely right. He should be punished."

He glanced up towards the second floor, smirking unabashedly at the sounds of Izaya's misery. This may not turn out to be a bad idea after all. Music to my ears.

He had jinxed it with his thoughts, because Mairu began afflicting him with a ton of questions yet again. Even so, he listened patiently to her inquiries, trying to come up with answers that might appease to her. He sat down beside her on the couch, hearing the pained bellowing continue.

While he looked as though he was pretending to be deaf, a small bubble of concern for Izaya had formed deep down within him. Just a small one, mind you.

"Uh, I don't know if--Huh?! I don't think I'd be--Ah, that's because...Well...Hey, let me talk. Hn?"

He blushed a bit at her compliment about his eyes. Then, before he could reply, the shade of dark blue over his perception had vanished. Colors of normalcy had flooded back into his vision. It was then that he noticed Mairu's ruby-colored eyes.

He smiled softly.

Definitely related to Izaya...
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:18 am

She shrugged looking up at the stairs for a moment testing out the glasses before putting them back on him, never getting off of his lap. She put her glasses back on and smirked getting a little closer to him as her red eyes gleamed.

"Isn't he horrible? Well, we figured he would try to set us up. We went through his computer last week to find out more about Kasuka and we learned some interesting things about you instead. We thought we might use it against him as blackmail but then Iza-nii came home early. Nii-san was angry."

She beamed looking him in the eyes with a curious excitement. "It sounds like Kururi finally got him to stop making noises though! So nooooowww..." She leaned on his chest putting her arms around his neck and looking at him giddily. "Please, please, please Heiwajima-kun. Can Kururi and I meet Kasuka? We'll do anything for you that you want!"

Kururi walked downstairs wearing one of Izaya's black school coats, having changed from her regular gym attire and nodded in agreement with her sister, still having no expression. "Anything you want Shizuo-san."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:49 am

He simply continued to smile calmly at Mairu, as if she were an angel that could do no wrong. Once his shades were back on the bridge of his nose, he readjusted them, then glanced back at Mairu.

As she gabbed on, he listened halfheartedly, until she said that she and Kururi had found...interesting information about him. His ears perked and he frowned.

"...Eh. And Mairu-chan, what exactly did you two...find? If you don't mind me asking..."

She ignored my question...Oh, fuck.

"Huh?"

Mairu was getting just a liiittle too close for Shizuo's comfort. Another distinguishing aspect about the Oriharas: No respect for one's personal space.

Gingerly and tentatively, he tried to remove himself from Mairu's embrace, eying the girl a bit more cautiously now.

"I...I don't know, Mairu-chan."

Before he went on to try to explain to her, Kururi had returned at last. From where? The Orihara torture chamber?

He glanced back and forth at the twins, not sure what to say. They were desperate when it came to Kasuka. He sighed deeply, wondering if his brother should even be getting into this kind of life, filled with fangirls and expectations. Kasuka was just at the dawn of his career, he knew, but...He was kind of worried what was in store for him.

Not to mention, he was a little worried about that flea. Shizuo then had an idea.

"How about this: Let me talk to your brother for a bit. If you promise to keep him out of trouble, I'll...I dunno, give you an autographed picture of Kasuka. Signed by him, of course."

He smiled as roguishly and dashing as possible, speaking again with an afterthought.

"I may need your help in the future, so...Let's exchange phone numbers? You can text me, just don't send me millions a day, 'kay?"

He looked at Mairu seriously.

"Oh, and nah, can't give ya Kasuka's number without his permission."

He looked at Kururi.

Heh, they'll probably find it on their own eventually.

His expression became calm and kind again, and he spoke with less edge in his voice.

"Of course, if you both agree to help me out from time to time, you'll get something out of it."

Like a lock of Kasuka's hair, his old underwear...Something Kasuka-esque.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:05 am

Mairu threw her arms around Shizuo and kissed his cheeks, wide excited eyes looking at him with approval. "Of course Shizuo-san! Iza-nii is upstairs in his room." "Second room to the right." "I can't believe it!! We're going to meet Kasuka and both of us are going to marry him."She slid off of his lap and squealing went over to grope her sister in a giddy embrace.

"You don't even have to ask Shizuo-san!" Mairu grabbed his phone without hesitation and plugged in both her and her sisters numbers in case he ever needed their help. "We'll do anything for you!" "Yes. Anything." "If you want Iza-nii you can take him." "You can take him." "Our parents are gone again this week...though I doubt they'd even miss him if he were gone, he's always off doing his own thing anyway." "Always." "Go see him Shizuo-san!" Mairu pushed him in the direction of the stairs before running to go hug on her twin.

Izaya's arms were bound together and hooked onto one of his bed posts, his mouth was gagged with a red scarf. To put it lightly he was a hot mess. His shirt had been cut off and there were thin lines of blood running in many different ways on his skin from either thumbtacks, or his very own knife. His hair was disheveled, his skin flushed and his pants were missing their top button. He glared at the door fuming as he looked for something to get himself out with and then stopped dead when Shizuo entered his room. His eyes widened in a mix of emotions...fear, happiness, surprise, anger. He flushed red and muttered something indistinguishable through the scarf glaring at the floor and backing away a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:41 am

After Mairu had kissed his cheeks, a faint blush was left behind. He was grinning halfway, feeling a bit sheepish. He rubbed the spot where she kissed and watched Mairu squeeze Kururi delightedly.

I don't think I said anything about them marrying Kasuka...

He cleared his throat and muttered a thank you to the two girls, before turning on his heel to head up the staircase to the second room to the right.

Shizuo then wondered what kind of state Izaya was in. He would soon find out.

Without even bothering to knock, since it was really pointless anyway, he broke the door down. That may have been unnecessary, but he wanted to let Izaya know that it was him that was entering his room.

"Iiii-zaaa-yaaa-ku~---Uh...Uh?."

Upon his intrusion, Shizuo's mouth fell open, but no more words could find an escape.

He had never ever seen Izaya like this before. He had never seen Izaya look so vulnerable, so unkempt, in such disarray. He's also never seen him blush so deeply before. This was gold.

Shizuo cocked his head to the side to regard Izaya with a cool, contemplative gaze. He could capture this moment with his camera phone, he knew. He could ruin Izaya's reputation, he knew. He could completely mock and humiliate Izaya right now, he knew.

However, if anyone peered into Shizuo's deepest of thoughts, they would have some incriminating evidence that would destroy his credibility, too.

He didn't know why, or if he was twisted, or some shit. But, seeing Izaya like this...He actually thought he looked quite cute...and sexy.

Shizuo would hate to admit it and probably never will to anyone ever, but he found Izaya to be quite attractive. He always figured it was one of Izaya's many charms and ravishing attributes that helped him get everything he wanted to fall easy into the palms of his hands.

Shizuo approached him carefully, shoving his hands into his pockets. He then spoke colloquially.

"Hey...Your sisters sure are a handful."

He moved to sit upon the bed adjacent from Izaya. Without realizing, his eyes were slowly drifting from Izaya's crotch, up to his exposed and battered chest, and then they finally met with his gaze, all contorted with mixed emotions. Shizuo looked into those eyes and it was silent, until he quietly removed the gag from Izaya's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:58 am

He forced a smile after the gag was removed and scooted forward trying to get his pants from falling any further, the red flush of embarassment still tainted his skin and he leaned his head onto his still tied arm looking at Shizuo thoughtfully.

"Ah, yes, well...welcome to the Orihara household."

He looked him over skeptically and a twinge of a smirk crossed his lips as he thought he caught Shizuo staring at him. He bit his tongue when he realized that familiar feeling in his gut and the twitch of arousal that came with it. He pulled his legs up to his chest to hide his body's betrayal and coughing looked at the base of the bed forcing a smile onto his face yet again.

"Perfect opportunity to kill me...Don't you think? I'm assuming that they didn't tell you that you couldn't."

He quirked his head to the side resting his chin on his knees and gave a slight smirk taking the chance too look him over. His beautiful destructor right here in his room. Something about it quickened his heart beat and he took a breath to steady it. He pulled his legs closer to his chest and bit his tongue a little harder tasting blood, inwardly swearing at how just seeing someone like Shizuo...in his bedroom...being so cool, could turn him on.

"Hmmm...I don't suppose you'd let me go?"

He gave a joking smile knowing the answer was no. The second he was free they'd be at each others throats again. So instead, he watched him curiously through red gleaming eyes.

"So, you came...What do you think?" He made a motion to his room and the house, implying what he thought of the crazy twins as well. He gave a dry laugh and smirked eying him. "You're welcome over at anytime Shizu-chan. I think my sisters like you."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:37 am

He made an attempt to keep his expression impassive, but the austere line on his lips threatened to curve into a small grin. His hand twitched slightly as it laid on the bedspread. The desire to touch Izaya and crush their mouths together in a heated, messy kiss was almost too fervent to ignore. His eyes didn't dare look away from the voluptuous display before him.

Whimsically, he noted Izaya's struggle to keep his pants from slipping right off. Confidentially, Shizuo wouldn't have had any complaints if Izaya revealed more of his skin.

Still without much to say, he nodded in response to Izaya's sardonic welcome. Shizuo was unaware of Izaya's arousal growing, but he hoped that his own wasn't obvious. His mind was fuzzy and his body wanted to delude him. He bent his knees towards his chest and sat in a similar fashion to Izaya.

While his features had remained aloof, his gaze concentrated solely on his stunning fiend, he scowled at the mention of killing. He hadn't even thought of that, well...Maybe for a second, but honestly, all he wanted to do was run his tongue over the cuts. All he wanted was those baggy jeans to disappear all together.

All he wanted was to hear Izaya gasping his name through licentiously lusty breaths. All he wanted was their bodies to be intertwined, grinding up against each other.

All he wanted was Izaya, and he thought that this was the perfect opportunity to have him.

He was yanked out of his reverie when Izaya had asked him something else.

He realized that these questions were hyperbolic and needed no answer.

For the first time in a while, Shizuo spoke again.

"It's not bad." He replied simply, because it wasn't, though he didn't really pay much attention to the aesthetics of the home and the decor. He was studying something, or rather, someone far more aesthetic.

"Heh, that's good to know..."

Without stopping himself or even registering that he was leaning in closer, he clasped a hand on Izaya's jaw and roughly brought their lips as one. He kissed those delicious lips so deeply he groaned, holding onto Izaya's face in both of his hands now. He didn't care, he just didn't. He didn't care if Izaya will ridicule him afterwards, he just couldn't hold back anymore.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:53 am

He gave a muffled gasp of surprise when Shizuo's lips crushed into his but then equally surprising, even to himself, he moaned and closed his eyes arching his back forward to deepen the kiss. He leaned forward as far as the restraints would allow pressing his body into Shizuo's, allowing himself to relax as he leaned up to graze his teeth along his rivals neck. He whispered his name in-between breaths and groaned with need.

"Shizu-chan..."

He attacked his mouth again tasting the blonde before looking up at him, eyes clouded over with lust and want. It was obvious he'd wanted him for a while, and there was no need in denying it. He grazed his teeth over Shizuo's collarbone leaning up to trace over the marks with his tongue pausing just slightly to suck on the hollow of his neck.

I want you.

Somehow he couldn't get the words out. Too much pride held them in, but it was obvious in his body's reaction to the man before him. He was already painfully hard and his skin was heated and flushed. His heart was beating violently in his chest and his breath came more quickly than usual. He looked up at him with narrowed red eyes trying to pass off his lust as anger, but anyone could see through it. He wanted him...bad.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:18 am

Throwing all the usual ambitions to the wind, he allowed his hormones to take over. Hastily, he removed his white shirt and lost the blue uniform jacket that went with it. He felt hot and deprived, meshing his and Izaya's lips together once again in another impassioned kiss for dominance.

"Izaya..."

He broke away from their kiss, just so he could explore the rest of his rival's body. He grazed his teeth down his neck and bit hard on the collarbone, running his tongue over the bruised area with a rare gentleness. The red gashes along his chest were still there, and he licked them, too, after pressing his lips softly against them.

He teased and tortured Izaya's peaked nipples, rolling them around with his wet tongue and pinching them with his bite. As he was doing this, his fingertips lightly trace over the fresh scars.

"I want you." Shizuo groaned shamelessly, wrapping his strong arms around Izaya's torso, looking up to peer into those gorgeous red eyes. He grabbed a tuft of hair and kissed him messily once again, as one hand lingers from Izaya's chest to tug his jeans off the rest of the way.

Once that garment was gone, he grasp curled around Izaya's hardening erection and massaged him through his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:31 am

He kissed him back heatedly his tongue battling for the upper hand as he arched into him, pulling at the restraints to get closer. Not bothering to hide whimper when Shizuo bit down on his collar bone and smoothed it over with the hot wet heat of his tongue. He arched upward relishing the feel of that beautiful mouth taking away the damage his sisters had done and turning it into sheer pleasure.

His back arched and his toes curled as he felt teeth and tongue caress his body. He shuddered in delight burrying his head in the crook of his lovers neck skin prickling at the gentle roughness of his fingertips. He took deep ragged breaths trying to pull himself out of the cloud of lust...but that's when he said it. I want you. The simple words he himself had been thinking made his stomach knot and his cock twitch in anticipation.

"Shizu-chan..." he muttered, biting his shoulder and licking it to muffle his reply "I want you too."

He gasped audibly as his pants were pulled down and groaned arching himself into Shizuo's grasp. He grazed his teeth over his ear and licked a line from his neck to his shoulder before attacking his mouth again, pulling at the restraints, frustration getting the best of him, wanting to play with the beautiful man in front of him. He attacked his mouth with ferocity, sucking on the lower lip and kissing him with need.

"Shizu..."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:03 am

Yes...This is what he wanted. Was this really happening? Yes, it was.

The cottony fabric of Izaya's underwear didn't feel quite right when he stroked him. Wanting to truly feel the heat and flesh in his hand, his touch slipped inside those boxers. He thumbed over the head of Izaya's pride, before shirking the undergarment completely off, sliding it down his slender legs.

He scooted closer to nip Izaya's lower lip and kiss him breathlessly, heatedly. Meanwhile, the palms of Shizuo's hands were caressing under his inner thighs, as the bulge within his own pants were brushing against Izaya's cock, all out in the open.

He growled into the kiss urgently, ceasing his wandering touch just for a moment, so he can unbuckle his belt and relinquish another article of clothing.

"Fuck." He grumbled, when the belt was keeping him from being free.

Without much time at all, Shizuo had lost his pants as unbridled lust surged through him. There was a minute where he was completely naked, just like the fucking gorgeous man before him, and he gave this look to that screamed magnetism, like he was supposed to be there.

He crept close to Izaya again, wanting to be near him. Their arousals nudging erotically against each other, his heart was beating fast.

One finger ghosted over Izaya's lips, tracing the curve of it, touching the opening. Shizuo's golden eyes turned cloudy and fixated onto Izaya, and only Izaya. He pressed his mouth to Izaya's ear and flicked a tongue out to dance along his lobe. Then, he whispered, his tone heavy with titillation.

"I need you now...I need to fuck you right now."
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:19 am

He drew in a breath as he was freed from his boxers and his breathing quickened as he felt the hands on his inner thighs. He groaned in frustration pulling at the restraints again. He wanted to run his hands through Shizuo's hair, tackle him to the floor, taste him. He arched into his touch letting his lips ghost over his rivals neck darting his tongue out to the hollow of it.

He stared at him for a moment drinking in the sight of him fully unclothed before him. Red eyes watched him hungrily, surveying every inch of him and lingering just a little too long at his crotch before tilting his head to look him in the eyes again.

He gasped feeling Shizuo's member on his own and when he felt his fingers dance across his lips he unconsciously opened his mouth licking at them before taking them in. Nipping at his fingertips before smoothing them over with his tongue. Hungrily wanting whatever part of Shizuo he could get.

He couldn't help the moan that escaped his lips when those words came out of Shizuo's mouth, his arousal almost painfully in need with the heat of the suggestion. He leaned up hungrily kissing him and as if in agreement he lifted himself up so Shizuo could get closer. He grazed his teeth along his skin and let his tongue dance on any part of his rival he could get a hold of.

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:49 am

Izaya's sexy moan was encouraging and so inviting to Shizuo's ears. He wanted to hear it again and again, only louder.

Taking in the hungry kiss as his cue to continue, he ran his fingers over his own cock, knowing that he was ready. Without any second thought, he wrapped his legs around Izaya's waist. This brought them so close together, it was electric.

As soon as Shizuo's cock teased at the entrance, moments away from penetration, he crashed his lips to Izaya's and held him close around his shoulders.

With one deliberating thrust, he was in. He groaned in pleasure at the tightness and tried to maintain control of himself when he wanted to go in deeper. He allowed Izaya to adjust to the feeling. While he was doing so, Shizuo pressed his forehead against Izaya's, and then wrapped a hand around his member. He thumbed over the slit on the head, kneading and fondling the member to get his mind off the pain he was probably causing him.

Still working his erection with tantalizingly slow strokes and rubs, he arched his back and pressed his own cock deep within Izaya again. His other hand gripped his rear to thrust even deeper, trying to find his sweet spot.

Once he did find it, he continued to hit his prostate recklessly, wanting to send Izaya over the edge. He, too, was relishing in this feeling. He rocked his hips and bit back a groan.

His hands had gripped onto the bedpost now, trying to steady himself as he completely lost himself to risqué euphoria. He wrapped his arms around Izaya's neck and hid his muffled cries in the junction between his shoulder and collarbone.

"Ahhn...Ahn, fuck. Izaya, you...So tight. Mmm..."

He kissed his neck, bit down on it. He wanted to scream, he was nearing his limit soon.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:01 am

He yelled out at the initial penetration grimacing in pain but his legs wrapped around Shizuo's waist and brought him in deeper biting his neck and sucking on it hungrily to muffle the groans that came from his lips. It was then that he found the bundle of nerves inside of him and his body relaxed the pained noises turning into wanton mewels of pleasure and he wrapped his legs around Shizuo, lifting his hips to drive him in further.

When he felt Shizuo's teasing touch on his member it was too much to take. He muffled a yell, his toes curling as he muttered to himself.

"Shizu...I'm..."

He didn't finish that thought. His legs tightened around him driving him in as far as he would go and the bite Shizuo gave him was enough to send him spiraling over the edge. He came grazing his teeth over his collar bone and went slack thoroughly exhausted. Thankfully, when Shizuo had grabbed the bed board it had broken and his hands hung, still bound together at his stomach. He let his arms go around Shizuo's neck and fell on top of him breathing softly as he drifted into a peaceful unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Morning had come quickly and Izaya had forgotten he was supposed to be taking care of the little brats that were ruining his life. He heard the door creak open to his room and tensed somewhat when he realized he was naked...naked and...tied up? Naked, tied up and... Oh god. He looked down at the still sleeping man nuzzled into his shoulder blade, his still tied arms entwined around his neck and for some reason he knew that when his sisters saw this is would not bode well for him. He groaned inwardly and pulled the blankets up over them with his teeth.

It was then that Mairu came in a grin that Izaya could recognize as demonic painted her features. Kururi followed close behind and they kept their voices at whispers so as not to wake up Shizuo.

"So this is why you had all of those pictures of him!" "Those pictures of him..." "We knew it was suspicious! I mean, you never talk about anyone and it's always Shizu-chan this and Shizu-chan that." Her smirk broadened as she pulled out something from her coat pocket. "It's a good thing we thought this might happen. You didn't think playtime was all for us did you Iza-nii?" "You really didn't." "Sure, we have fun with you when we can but this was definitely all for Shizuo-san." "We'd do anything for Shizuo-san." It was then that Izaya realized what they were holding was a video camera and his gaze sharpened into a glare. Mairu giggled and held up the camera, "Iza-nii we got it all on tape! You should see all the shameful sounds you make." "You never make sounds like that for us Nii-san." "Shizuo-san is gorgeous isn't he? We're trying to figure out if we should sell it or just keep it for ourselves...I mean...wow. A Heiwajima brother!!!" She let out a delighted squeal and then looked at Kururi. "Oh my gosh, Kururi...he's still asleep. I wonder if he's really as...you know... as they say on the forums...Ohmygodweshouldlook." Her whispers drowned themselves together in an excited slur. Kururi her expression never changing went over to the bed lifting up the covers so her sister could look at the still sleeping Shizuo.

Izaya sighed not at all looking surprised they'd not only set this up but filmed it for his betrayal and he quirked a brow as they began to peel off the covers to see what Shizuo looked like naked. "You do realize if he wakes up and catches you doing that, you're both dead."

Mairu smirked and then gave a devilish grin at Kururi. "Kururi! I order you not to wake him up." "I'll try not to wake him up..."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:50 pm

"Mmm...Ffft, TIRAMISU..."

After their passionate, steamy romp, Shizuo and Izaya had exhausted themselves enough to make them both fall into a deep sleep. Even now, Shizuo had not yet awaken from his slumber, still tangled around the man he had claimed to hate so much, and au natural.

He looked quite peaceful as he dreamed and slept, appearing almost angelic. If one were to see him right now, they wouldn't have guessed that he was feared for his brute strength and violent temper.

Every so often, he would toss and turn and mumble softly, snuggling up against Izaya's chest. It would have been adorable, if only they weren't supposed to be on vitriolic terms.

In the back of his mind, he could hear a few voices whispering and murmuring. It was far too faint and unintelligible, so he didn't have any idea who those voices belonged to, nor did he really care. He was comfortable for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Kururi threw the covers off of both of them as Mairu watched and Izaya flinched at the sudden cold before giving the more talkative of his sisters a sarcastic smile. "Are you happy?"

Mairu gawked looking more than a little happy and reached out her hand letting it drift softly along Shizuo's stomach. Kururi stood there and held her sisters free hand, watching. "No wonder you like him Iza-nii-san!" Mairu giggled delightedly letting her hand drift almost a little too low before Izaya's jealous glare stopped her. She smirked and her red eyes lit up with a dangerous smile. "He is everything they say on the forums! But I just knew it would be true. It would be wayyyy too disappointing if a strong guy like him didn't...you know..." "He's bigger." "He's really beautiful when he sleeps. You knew this already didn't you Nii-san?" "We saw the videos on your computer." Mairu gave a wicked giggle and tilted over Shizuo to kiss him while he slept, knowing with Izaya still tied up he couldn't do much of anything but protest. Her wicked grin spread after her lips met his and she stared up at Izaya smirking. "He's ours next." "Ours." "You better watch over him or else he might decide he likes us more. Our playtime is more fun than yours." "We're more fun than you Izaya." Mairu stroked Shizuo's hair and then skipped backwards wrapping her arms around her twin. "We have to go to school now!" "You told us grades are important." "We know where Shizuo-san lives now." "We checked your computer." "We'll play with you later Iza-nii!" "Bye brother."

With that they both skipped out the door and Izaya sighed to himself pressing his forehead to Shizuos. "Shizu-chan....wake up..."

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Shivering and grimacing at the slight breeze that washed over him, he clung onto Izaya even more tightly. A content groan was then heard once he felt the other's warmth around his embrace.

He then felt a gentle tickle run up along his abdomen, and he chuckled lazily at the touch. He still heard those voices echoing hazily in the background, but didn't really focus on what they were saying. Soon after, he felt a soft peck on his lips, and wasn't sure who it was exactly.

"Hmm..."

A sleepy smile had formed freely upon those lips.

Suddenly, he had a sense that someone was very close to him, and finally words were crystal clear.

"Shizu-chan....wake up..."

Grumbling irritatedly and stirring awake with a great deal of stubbornness and reluctance, Shizuo's eyes had opened at last. He squinted a bit in the bright sunlight and yawned, stretching out his taut body, and sitting up. His blond hair was tousled and stuck to his forehead at odd places.

He was staring right into Izaya's gaze, obviously dazed and still half-asleep. Rubbing at his eyes a few times and blinking them. Disoriented, he was, until he wasn't. Until the reality of the moment had caught up with him.

He looked down and discovered that he had no clothes on. That wasn't too unusual, but seeing Izaya tied to the bedpost and...well, just him being there with him and also naked! He found that to be really bizarre. This situation was only familiar through dreams Shizuo has antecedently had before.

He poked Izaya's nose lightly, curiously.

"Neee, flea. I'm dreaming, right? This is another dream?"

He blinked a few times more and looked around the bedroom, before he stopped to study Izaya more closely. He didn't stop the grin from sneaking upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orihara Household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household Empty

Back to top Go down

Orihara Household
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next