Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orihara Household

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Orihara Household - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:45 pm

He tried to look annoyed about his door being broken down but seeing Shizuo furious and in a towel was enough to set him off into a fit of laughter.

"Oh S-Shizu-chan...you should have seen the look on your face when you saw him...hahahhahaha...you thought it was..."

He couldn't stop laughing until he realized he was tied in red ribbon and he clutched the knife behind his back smirking slightly as he shrugged.

"Well, I don't really do these things for fun...though they have turned out in my favor lately..."

He smirked slyly and tilted his head to the side.

"Going to help me out of this?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:01 pm

"Tch, again?"

He was pissed off like two seconds ago, but his irritation seemed to have worn off just like that. Now he was just standing in the doorway, grinning and trying his best not to laugh. Seeing Izaya in another predicament like this was far more enjoyable than beating the crap out of him, Shizuo decided privately to himself.

"Oh, I dunno~. . . I think I like you a lot more when you're tied up like that."

Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:09 pm

He tried to hide the annoyance in his smile as he realized the knife in his hands, even as sharp as it was, wasn't cutting through the ribbon.

They did that on purpose...Yaoi fangirls.

He shook his head in amusement a smile playing at his lips almost admiring them. Now Shizuo's inhuman strength was his only hope, he struggled some pushing himself up onto the bed before smirking.

"Let me go and I'll make it worth your while?"

His smirk grew into a full on grin and he pushed himself against the wall digging his toes into the softness of his bed while looking Shizuo over, eyes lingering on just the towel for a moment too long before meeting his piercing golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:47 pm

He chuckled teasingly and knelt down beside Izaya, caressing his cheek. He tilted his head to the side inquisitively, grinning.

"And how would you make it worth my while?"

He was grateful that Charon person was no longer there, grateful that the twins weren't around to bother them. Once again, he had Izaya all to himself. There was a strange giddy feeling in the pit of his stomach.

He leaned in to bring their lips together to kiss Izaya. It began as just a simple, sweet kiss. Benign and gentle. However, it soon became rough and intense, as he gripped Izaya's hair to bring them closer. He bit Izaya's lower lip, hard enough to draw blood. Afterwards, he traced his tongue over the injured lip to ease the pain.

"That was for setting me up."

Their foreheads were touching together, so they were quite close. During that heated kiss, he didn't notice that his towel was starting to unravel.
Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:55 pm

The kiss caught him off guard for just a moment but as it intensified he couldn't help a groan of approval as his body shuddered in want. When Shizuo bit his lip and then licked over it he hissed, arousal clearly showing.

He smirked slightly and licked over his lip unable to keep his eyes off of the slipping towel, heart beat quickening as the blood shot straight to his groin. He mentally swore at himself for being so attracted to the blond and at the same time he groaned pushing himself up onto his knees and leaning into him leaving soft bites along his neck and shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orihara Household   Orihara Household - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orihara Household
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3