Thread of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

αη∂ ѕσ ωнєη ι мєєт тнαт ιмρσятαηт ρєяѕση ƒσя тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє αη∂ ємвяα¢є тнєм, ι ωιℓℓ кησω тнαт συя тωσ нєαятѕ αяє вєαтιηg

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...   Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:26 am

He didn't know why he had snuck into Shizuo's house that night. He knew that his classmate had been left alone...on his birthday, of all times! His brother was off fliming some crazy movie somewhere or another and his parents had to co-sign for it because Kasuka was barely legal...and yet, this was Shizuo's big day.

After sneaking in he had spent the entire night creating it, a pink fluffy cake that would be the envy of every other cake out there. He smirked slightly looking at his creation and wiped flour and frosting from his face.
Well, enemy, here's hoping you like it....

Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... Large_image16

His grin grew as only he knew he'd laced the cake with THC, the drug found in weed. Shizuo wouldn't even know it until he'd eaten enough. He looked down at the pink frosting on his hand and tilted his head to the side in wonder. Though, he'd taken many cooking courses he wasn't sure he'd ever actually tasted anything sweet that he'd made.
He had always said he detested sweets, but...had he really even tried them?
It was then that curiosity overtook him.
Slowly, as if testing the water he licked his the frosting off of one finger...

That was when his eyes turned pink.

He licked the frosting off of another. Then another. And another.

OHGODOHGODOHGOD. SUGAR IS AWEEEESOME!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SHIZU-CHAN TO GET UP. UP! UP! UP!!!

Hehehehehehe.

His mind raced a thousand miles a minute as he licked more sugar from his fingers and carried the cake to the table.

I wonder if he'll like it. I wonder if he'll like me. EWWWWWWWWW. What am I WEARING?! Black?
I should...pink. Pink is a great color. And white!
Pink and white!
Shizu-chan will like it if I match the cake...right?

He raced to his house to change and came back a moment later wearing a white and pink coat and earphones. He bounced around the kitchen waiting for Shizuo to get up before settling on sitting on the counter and licking pink frosting from a spoon as he hummed the birthday song to himself cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...   Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Very faintly, he could hear noises coming from the kitchen. Rolling over to the other side of the bed, his alert golden eyes suddenly flickered open. He could have sworn that the entire house was empty except for him. His whole family was out for the day. Today...

Yeah, so what. Just another year older. I don't even feel any different from yesterday...

Today was his birthday.

His parents had apologized beforehand. They seemed to have felt really guilty about not being able to spend much time with their eldest son on his special day, but Shizuo had waved them off as if it didn't matter. Kasuka had gotten him this...weird birthday card with a singing cat...His brother really liked cats.

He threw his legs over the edge of the bed, stretching and yawning. The basics of waking up. He scratched behind his ears, wondering if he was just imagining the noise.

Upon entering the kitchen, he found a real surprise waiting for him. He wouldn't believe it to be true if you told him, but there was Izaya, skipping giddily around the island counter. Atop the counter was an incredibly delectable looking cake...which was very pink.

Wait, hold up. was that even Izaya? He looked...very different. And...also very pink?

And adorable.

Shizuo was stunned to silence and couldn't move another inch. When he finally gained enough composure to speak, it all came out in an astonished stammer.

"I-Izaya? W-What is this, I don't even. . ."

Even though he was so confused, a smile slowly appeared on his face as he watched Izaya hop merrily all over the place. Oddly enough, he felt very happy to see him there. He was sure he would be spending his birthday alone, and it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but this was definitely a surprise.

Back to top Go down
https://thread-of-fate.forumotion.com
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...   Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:31 pm

He stopped skipping and looked up at Shizuo with big pink, innocent eyes.

"S-Shizu! You're awake...um...I came over...I knew your family wasn't in town so um..."

He flushed sucking the pink icing off of his forefinger as he tried to think of what to say. Just seeing Shizuo here excited him. The pink bubbly feeling inside of him made him want to fling himself around the tall blond's neck and cover him in kisses but instead he shuffled his feet and watched him hoping he wouldn't get mad.

"I wanted your birthday to be special."

Still covered in icing and flour he gave him a sheepish looking smile before he grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the cake.

"Shizu-chan! I made you a cake!!...I-I-I um...I hope you like it."

He cut a piece and popped it into Shizuo's mouth beaming at him waiting for his reaction.

"Do you like it? Is it good? I just tried frosting for the first time and I think...I think I really really like sugar....um..."

He looked down flushing red and spoke quietly.

"Almost as much as I like you Shizu-chan."

Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...   Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:15 pm

He flinched and hesitantly receded backwards, his smile faltering. Suspicions began to run high. Uneasiness was starting to crawl up his stomach.

"Uh, who are you?"

Before he could say anymore, his hand was grabbed and they gravitated to the magnificent cake. Before he could protest, a piece of pure sweetness was shoved into his mouth. His taste buds went haywire with extreme bliss.

"Mmmfff . . .! Erm..."

He chuckled softly and his smile returned. Fluttering his eyes shut, he grinned and swallowed the piece of cake, enjoying the sugary sensation flowing through him.

Slowly, his eyes opened again, a relaxed smile playing on his lips. He glanced at Izaya and ruffled his hair, before he wrapped an arm around his thin shoulder to bring him closer. Cupping his chin and tipping it upward, he turned Izaya to look directly at him. Gazing into his bright pink eyes, he drank up that cute expression and laughed amicably to himself, feeling so pleasant and uplifted.

"You went through all that trouble just for me? I don't know how to express how grateful I am..."

With long, slender fingers, he stroked through Izaya's hair and gently caressed his cheek. Tentatively, he brought their lips together, kissing him chastely with a warm smile. He enveloped Izaya into his arms, giving him a loving embrace.

Still smiling so serenely, he ran a hand down Izaya's neck and nuzzled his head.

"Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...   Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:59 pm

He giggled and jumped on him wrapping his arms around his neck.

"You're so good to me Tsugaru-chan...I-I mean Shizu-chan...I-um..."

He nuzzled his chest and blushed profusely feeling absurdly happy as he giggled.

"Shizu-chan, can we go up to your room? I've never seen it before...I-I wanted to know if it's the same as I imagined it was I um....I..."

I daydream about it often. He thought as he chewed on his lower lip and shuffled his feet uncomfortably. He ran his finger through the white frosting and licked it again giving a look of complete euphoria before blushing and looking up at Shizuo.

"Hehehehe. I bet you'd be good with frosting--- I MEAN! Um!!! I mean...err... I mean I think you'd like the frosting?"

He shuffled his feet nervously trying to correct what he'd just said trying to shake the dirty thoughts from his mind.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...   Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:07 am

He chuckled as Izaya clung onto him, holding him close and securely, making sure he didn't fall to the ground once he let go. Absentmindedly, he fiddled with the pink wires that dangled out of the headphones, playing with his fringe and swooping it out of his beautiful eyes.

Narrowing his soft baby blues, he simply smiled to himself and thought, He is just too adorable... He never looked away, not when Izaya was there. If the cake wasn't already keeping him at peace, then Izaya's very presence sedated him. At the same time, he also felt so alive and rejuvenated. Izaya's boundless energy and cheerfulness was contagious.

The suggestive comment that slipped from Izaya's lips almost took him by surprise, but he just simply blushed very faintly and grinned.

"Haha, sure. We can even bring the cake."

Balancing the platter of cake in one hand, and taking Izaya's hand in the other, he led them both to his bedroom.

"I apologize in advance. It...isn't as tidy as it should be, but..."

Through the threshold, they were there in his humble chamber. He set the cake down carefully on the bed and sat beside it, with Izaya on his lap. He smiled a bit shyly, but still had an air of coolness.

"Make yourself comfortable..."

Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...   Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:26 am

He giggled happily and cozied himself into Shizuo's lap nuzzling against his chest as he sat with him on top of the bed and ran his finger through the icing one more time. He licked it off of his finger and then with a slight blush he ran his finger through the icing again and held it up to Shizuo's lips beaming as he turned around, unknowingly straddling him in the process. He pressed the icing coated finger to Shizuo's lips and blushed.

"T-Tsugaru-san...you should, um...you should try this."

He smiled at him sheepishly and smiled at him.

"Has your birthday been a good one Shizu-chan...?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...   Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:43 am

With his arms holding Izaya around the waist, he felt content just by how close they both were. A gentle, soporific smile adorned his features. He watched, mesmerized by the very motion of Izaya licking the frosting off of his finger.

For a moment, his eyes became glazed with lust and he opened his mouth slowly, entranced by Izaya. That was until Izaya's blithe voice caught his attention again and he blinked, trying to clear his already hazy mind.

"Psyche..."

Smiling, he complied to the implication and took Izaya's finger into his mouth, tasting the delicious icing as he ran his tongue along the skin that was so sweet. He gazed at Izaya with half-lidded eyes, softly sucking on the finger, a grin dancing upon his lips.

"Mmm...It couldn't be any better...Well, it can."

There was a playful glint in those cerulean eyes. He pressed his lips to Izaya's palm, flicking his tongue over the lines, and then laid kisses all up his arm, until he was at his neck, ghosting his teeth over his collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...   Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:53 am

There was something that made his heart skip a beat when his Shizuo licked his finger and the flush from his cheeks spread to his ears as his stomach twisted in knots.

He was about to ask how it could be better when Shizuo's mouth met his neck and he moaned a little bit wantingly. He groaned wrapping his arms around Shizuo's neck and he leaned forward wrapping his legs around his waist with a short contented sigh.

He tilted his head back enjoying the feel of the lips and teeth on his neck and collar bone mewling into them.

"T-Tsugaru-san..."

He timidly met his lips and kissed him with a deep passion that was uncharacteristic of his bubbly nature, savoring the taste of him with a gentle smile. He nuzzled his face into his neck nipping at him very softly as his lips ghosted over his skin.

"I want you too."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...   Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:29 am

"Psyche, I--..."

His reply was cut off by the passionate kiss, concealed in those sweet, moist lips. He kissed him back unquestioningly with a kiss so unique. It was tender, yet raw with feeling. It was mingled with ardent adoration and devotion.

"Psyche..."

He started to undo the pink round buttons that lined up along his coat, slowly slipping it off Izaya's shoulders. What now was present and in the way, was a hot pink shirt that was so tight and snug on Izaya's skin. It was like just another layer, just another layer that he hope Izaya wouldn't mind shedding.

He snaked an arm up the shirt, raking the blades of his fingers across Izaya's stomach, brushing up against a nipple. He rubbed over the nub with his thumb, rolling it around.

His lips touched his hair, taking in his scent, feeling a pleasant feeling wash over him. He kissed his forehead and then his cheek, before he paused just at his ear. He whispered gently, grazing his teeth along the cartilage.

"Would you like me to go on?"

Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...   Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:51 am

His heart beat erratically as Shizuo began taking off his jacket and he flushed red breath drawing in. He couldn't suppress the moan as Tsugaru's hands snaked under his shirt and he leaned into the touch gasping a little at how good it felt.

He felt the teeth on his ear and something inside him stirred. His face flushed red when he realized he was completely aroused and he wrapped his arms around Shizuo's neck placing feather light kissing along his collar bone. Before looking him in the eyes.

He smiled timidly looking into the beautiful blue eyes of his lover and nodded shyly.

"I-I'd like that Tsugaru-san."

Biting his lip nervously he let his fingertips just graze under Shizuo's shirt a little at a time as if asking permission. He leaned forward and gently kissed his lips as his hands slid further under feeling the smooth skin beneath. He sighed happily and nibbled his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu Onodera
Admin
Ritsu Onodera

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...   Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Having a countenance of contentment, he lifted the shirt up off of his lover, immediately relishing the smooth touch of Izaya's bare skin. He wrapped his arms around him, placing featherlight kisses that started at his chin, then moved down his chest.

A grin quirked upon his lips as he looked into Izaya's eyes, answering the silent question with a light nod of acceptance. He removed his clothing, what little he had on in the first place. Somehow, for reasons unknown that are not even important, he was adorned with a beautiful blue kimono.

The intricate azure fabric slipped seductively off of one of his shoulders. As he was stripping, he smiled at Izaya and treated him with a wink. He chuckled quietly to himself soon afterwards, surprised even with his own brashness.

Soon, the kimono came down to his hips, threatening to fall off his long, strong legs and straight to the floor. Very suddenly, he felt a jolt of arousal strike his body, and he attacked Izaya's mouth with his own. While this action seemed uncharacteristically aggressive, his kisses to Izaya were still ever tender and soft.

He stroked through Izaya's hair in between the kisses, murmuring his lover's name gently, admiring and looking Izaya over with every chance he got, not wanting to ever forget this moment.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Admin
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...   Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:36 pm

His fingers tangled into his hair and his heart raced at the sight of Shizuo's bear skin. His fingers flighted over his body feeling him and he placed feather light kisses along his neck letting his tongue dart out over his collar bone.

His hands drifted lower, past his hips and he groaned wantingly as he pressed himself closer into Tsugaru. He let his hands drift over Shizuo's hips as he leaned up to kiss the hollow of his neck as he pressed into his arousal, unable to hide his own desire and mewled needing more of him. When Shizuo's kisses became more aggressive he moved his arms to wrap around his neck and he kissed him back hungrily, only breaking the kiss to breathe.
Wrapping his legs around him he pushed against him to cause friction and tangled his hands in the blonde's hair.

"T-Tsugaru-san..."

He broke the kiss gasping for air, face flushed with want and need and he kissed him softly once on the lips before kissing the hollow of his neck, his breast bone, a flick of a soft wet tongue at his nipple. He kissed him with soft fluttering kisses all the way down to his thighs and then, very timidly he undid the kimono letting his arousal free.

Blinking up at him he raked his finger through the cake icing and smiled softly drawing white swirls along his thighs, and ghosting one sugar coated finger up his hardened member.

He looked up at Shizuo with big innocent eyes as if he were asking for permission to go on, but not hearing any protests he kissed him softly along his thighs, tongue darting out as he licked off the sugary topping. He gently nipped and swirled his tongue over the patterns he'd made on his thighs, before darting his tongue over his shaft and sucking off the sugary mess. He closed his eyes smiling slightly and took all of him in tasting him completely, the sugar mixed with the saltiness. He swirled his tongue over the tip and sucked thoroughly enjoying himself before realizing he was getting carried away and he blushed giving his manhood one final lick before letting him go and looking down sheepishly.

"You taste good Tsugaru-san."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...   Sneaking into the Heiwajima House... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking into the Heiwajima House...
Page 1 of 1